PDA

View Full Version : Resolution Error

Sevlos
June 18th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Hey, I changed the resolution to something not supported by my monitor so Im just wondering where I could change the resolution in the LH files because as of now it is just a black screen that appears which says no input. I can hear the game in the background though. I run windows 8 too btw. Thanks!

Zackhario
June 21st, 2014, 12:28 PM
Can you tell us what is your screen resolution?

I don't have a lot of info to go on. But it's might be because it's too small or too big, so try adjusting the Screen Resolution.

This might be a temporary solution but also try Alt + Enter to enter Full Screen or to Window Screen.

The only thing I can think of, is what happened here is the computer accidentally placed the game client outside of your monitor since you can hear the music playing. If that is the case, move your cursor to the Lucent Heart icon on the taskbar, then press Alt + Right click and click Move. You can use your mouse or the arrows key pad to move the game client into the screen, you would see a rectangle grey line coming in.

Sorry my reply is two days late.

Sevlos
June 27th, 2014, 09:38 PM
1360x768 is my resolution

As of now I can play in windowed mode, however that hangs off the bottom of my screen a little and I cannot click attacks and what not.
Sorry about my late reply as well, went on vacation B)

Zackhario
June 28th, 2014, 12:36 AM
You can drag the edges of your game client like you do with any Window box, try moving the game completely upwards much as possible (by clicking the title on the top and hold as you move the cursor,) until you see the bottom edge, then drag that edge upwards and keep making that same adjustment until it's your preferred preferences.