PDA

View Full Version : 9x Weekend Event

Deimos
June 20th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Starting now and going on until Monday the rates have been increased to 9x across the board. 9x xp,drops and skill rates are now in effect!

EssenceOfLife
June 20th, 2014, 11:14 AM
OH My Good... thank Deimos , it's verry good

I have a few questions. Can you answer it?

- The last thing that I want to know the food items that will be removed after the event ends?
- When spring event (horse) end?
- When the world cup event will start?
- July North Sea map will update (on when?)

Malthael
June 20th, 2014, 11:15 AM
oh ... you live again :)

RagingAsura
June 20th, 2014, 11:21 AM
OH My Good... thank Deimos , it's verry good

I have a few questions. Can you answer it?

- The last thing that I want to know the food items that will be removed after the event ends?
- When spring event (horse) end?
- When the world cup event will start?
- July North Sea map will update (on when?)

You have already asked the same question in another thread and have been answered already. Please do not spam the same things on multiple threads. Thanks.

Deimos
June 20th, 2014, 11:24 AM
oh ... you live again :)

Heh yeah, I've been doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes while Cido took a more public approach.

EssenceOfLife
June 20th, 2014, 11:26 AM
You have already asked the same question in another thread and have been answered already. Please do not spam the same things on multiple threads. Thanks.
but your answer was not specific and clear

p/s: we are not happy about the event boss drop yesterday. it's not comfortable to face too many hassles of level boss remembered that we had the grant.

hope the next time you take a drop but boss commensurate with the level of most players.

thank you for listening.

RagingAsura
June 20th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Its all we have right now im afraid, since all your questions are to do with dates, we have no clear dates.

IF50
June 20th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Thank You.

;-)

Cidopuck
June 23rd, 2014, 11:28 AM
9x Event has now ended!