PDA

View Full Version : Player Made Events

EchoSaviour
January 27th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I don't know if we officially announced it but I'll do it anyways.

If players want to step up and organize events for their nation, they can just announce it on the forums. If the event gets a really good turnout, then we the GM's can actually pitch in for the prize. Whoever is running the event has to be the one to post the results on the forums. The GM's can just give the event prizes after the posting is made.

JKRevan
January 27th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Thats cool

*Thumbs up*

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWW
January 27th, 2010, 11:07 PM
I love it but we're gonna have trouble making sure the event "supervisors" don't lie. Other than that, this would be an excellent way to promote growth of ACE.

B1ghtL1ght
January 28th, 2010, 02:17 AM
EchoSaviour;74153']I don't know if we officially announced it but I'll do it anyways.

If players want to step up and organize events for their nation, they can just announce it on the forums. If the event gets a really good turnout, then we the GM's can actually pitch in for the prize. Whoever is running the event has to be the one to post the results on the forums. The GM's can just give the event prizes after the posting is made.

HHMMM.... i got an idea on valentnes dy wht if GM dresses as a big heart who ever kills him gets to go on a date wih him... well i mean if ur a guy well urrrr.... suck it up:D:D:D

Kyokun17
January 28th, 2010, 02:22 AM
HHMMM.... i got an idea on valentnes dy wht if GM dresses as a big heart who ever kills him gets to go on a date wih him... well i mean if ur a guy well urrrr.... suck it up:D:D:D

the only thing I got out of that post was the following:

I wan go on date wih [GM]EchoSavior

I knew you had a thing for men Air_Strike :V

Echo I'd keep them Kevlar gloves on you at all times now :awsum:

AnimaxSquareCow
January 28th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Event "Save Princess Anima"

Me in an event map with ~20 Red Bishops. u have to kill all of cuz - most dmg dealer will get a kiss lolol :awsum:

http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452033569e2011570578af5970b-800wi

Ce11
January 28th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Event "Save Princess Anima"

Me in an event map with ~20 Red Bishops. u have to kill all of cuz - most dmg dealer will get a kiss lolol :awsum:

http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452033569e2011570578af5970b-800wi

If she turns out to be another Stryker, I'm going to be so pissed...

BullsI
January 28th, 2010, 03:28 AM
If she turns out to be another Stryker, I'm going to be so pissed...

Its a trap anyway, you'd have to pay for her airfare to where ever you live. Lets face it, your not gonna escape having to pay for females. :awsum:

eMAXTEEL
January 28th, 2010, 03:28 AM
:P i have a simple event on my own... SEARCH and DESTROY emaxteel hehehe the price is worth 100k only bcoz i dont have lot of spi u know hehehe for veterans only.... i gonna make that game soon... just want to have fun guys... Have great day guys... btw BCU only... BCU rulesss.... even we are behind on points i will always be loyal to my nation....:D

AnimaxSquareCow
January 28th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Its a trap anyway, you'd have to pay for her airfare to where ever you live. Lets face it, your not gonna escape having to pay for females. :awsum:

+1 bullsi ;)

Hawkerace
January 28th, 2010, 08:52 AM
ANI Chain roll event.

Who can chain roll the farthest deep into G-ark wins.

No stealth cards allowed.

C kits only :V

yck
January 28th, 2010, 08:59 AM
echosaviour;74153']i don't know if we officially announced it but i'll do it anyways.

If players want to step up and organize events for their nation, they can just announce it on the forums. If the event gets a really good turnout, then we the gm's can actually pitch in for the prize. Whoever is running the event has to be the one to post the results on the forums. The gm's can just give the event prizes after the posting is made.

t-t-t-t-thiiiiiiis!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWW
January 28th, 2010, 01:34 PM
ANI Chain roll event.

Who can chain roll the farthest deep into G-ark wins.

No stealth cards allowed.

C kits only :V

do explain more lol

Hawkerace
January 28th, 2010, 01:45 PM
do explain more lol

I will when I actually announce the event.

Im testing tracks.

FortunePaw
January 28th, 2010, 01:47 PM
do explain more lol

3 bishop spamming missile-rape-train, plus missle friring mobs. So do a barrel roll is not enough.

ApocryphaB
January 28th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Once I move I might do more events. My previous tournament didn't turn out so well because of time issues. My race event however went great, but the help that I was supposed to get never came :(

Anyways, I'll be the event manager for ANI Artemis ;)

I did a quick Seek-N-Destroy Event a month back. Twas fun, but not challenging.

Dunlop
February 25th, 2010, 12:40 PM
I think about one event bassed on character lvl idk let say like this u are lvl 60 or 70 u get mission map or map that u are alone on it and u have alot goldies to kill + bosses u have one pit on map that u can reload refuel etc... but is one way ticket when u leave this map u cant come back to it until you reach higher lvl like 5 or 10 lvl more i think this woul be great event sory for bad english

Idunknowhowtoroll
February 26th, 2010, 09:17 AM
What about doing a kitting contest?

leader designates an AG to shoot the targets
then the most famous kitcomanders, topkitters and kittingheros stand in front of the ag and start kitting when duel starts (no shooting back allowed)

the winner will get... Kits
i'm pretty sure some duels can last forever

L4WY3R5
April 11th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Dogfighting AG Duel contest anyone?

Cyo67
April 13th, 2011, 12:46 PM
The Survival War. A 525 event.

Takes place in bark, mainly igs and bgs, both are attack/eva build, with their best speed based engines (or closest). In the middle of this are about 10-15 bishops, if not more. The purpose is to just have a crazy war with lots and lots and lots of missiles flying everywhere. The nation with the most people alive at the end of the event wins. Most likely would last about 10-15 minutes. A fast, frantic war.

Think of an LNS, but more crazy. And explodey. :D

Cyo67
April 13th, 2011, 12:48 PM
The Survival War. A 525 event.

Takes place in bark, mainly igs and bgs, both are attack/eva build, with their best speed based engines (or closest). In the middle of this are about 10-15 bishops, if not more. The purpose is to just have a crazy war with lots and lots and lots of missiles flying everywhere. The nation with the most people alive at the end of the event wins. Most likely would last about 10-15 minutes. A fast, frantic war.

Think of an LNS, but more crazy. And explodey. :D

Sorry for the double post, my edit button seems to have dissappeared. When I saw att/eva, I meant with a heavy lean towards att, with just enough eva left for the engine.

MidnightPhoenix
April 24th, 2011, 09:20 PM
How about a Capture-the-Flag type event where only MGs can control the flag, and it has to be in a full form. Maybe we can do a form elimination bracket and finally get to form vs form. Flag drops where the MG is killed and only the OTHER teams form can get the flag by locking on and shooting it. Form with the flag for 3 minutes out of 5 wins. Also the forms would be equal in having at least 1 of each gear. And only 1 MG

MidnightPhoenix
April 24th, 2011, 09:23 PM
For some reason I am unable to edit my post so ilol dbl post. plz dont troll me for it. This would also teach players that the one gear they NEED to keep alive would be the MG. MGs are the hardest, most expensive, least respected gear in the game. Purify should either have a higher cost amount or a higher CoolDown time. Players are making MGs just to pury-spam certain players and ruin wars

MidnightPhoenix
April 24th, 2011, 09:25 PM
How about a Capture-the-Flag type event where only MGs can control the flag, and it has to be in a full form. Maybe we can do a form elimination bracket and finally get to form vs form. Flag drops where the MG is killed and only the OTHER teams MG can get the flag by locking on and shooting it. Form with the flag for 3 minutes out of 5 wins. Also the forms would be equal in having at least 1 of each gear. And only 1 MG

Edit: Print in bold is fixed for accuracy

gogogogo post count :