PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Event!

Cidopuck
June 30th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Hello!

With the coming of Patch 12, we have now begun the World Cup Event!

How does it work?

Enthusiastic Cheering Box

Once you log in, a timer starts. After an hour, this box will appear. Press the H key to get it into your inventory.

Open up the box for a random item! The items you can obtain are:

-Roaring Three Lions

-Blood Essence

-Item Bonus Card x3

-Huatuo's Panacea

-Ginseng Root

-Soccer Ball of Victory

You will continue to receive Enthusiastic Cheering Boxes every hour. If you don't open a box before the next one spawns, then your old box gets replaced by the new one!

Soccer Ball of Victory

If you get a Soccer Ball of Victory, then you can trade it to Jiang Daxi in Hefei for additional prizes!

You can trade it for either the Soccer Hat of Victory or a Treasure Chest of Victory.

Treasure Chest of Victory

This is where the fun begins. The Treasure Chest of Victory will ALSO give you a random item when you open it. Here is the full list:

Tier 1 Items:
-Purple Pass of Death Valley

-Green Pass of Death Valley

-Red Pass of Death Valley

-Purple Pass of Valley of Hell

-Green Pass of Valley of Hell

-Red Pass of Valley of Hell

-Miracle Speed Tonic

-External Wound Pill (Small)

-Roaring Three Lions (3 day)

-Treasure chest of Victory (II)

What's that? ANOTHER Treasure Chest? That's right! If you're lucky enough to get a Tier 2 Treasure Chest, you can open that as well to get even better items! Here they are:

Tier 2 Items:

-Purple Pass of Tian-Yin Palace

-Green Pass of Tian-Yin Palace

-Red Pass of Tian-Yin Palace

-Purple Pass of Beast Palace

-Green Pass of Beast Palace

-Red Pass of Beast Palace

-Purple Pass of Beast Clan

-Green Pass of Beast Clan

-Red Pass of Beast Clan

-Purple Pass of Gold Coin Clan

-Green Pass of Gold Coin Clan

-Red Pass of Gold Coin Clan

- 9Dragons Premium (15 day)

-Life Pill (Small)

-Three Lions Roar (3 day)

-Treasure chest of Victory (III) 

WHOA! A THIRD Treasure Chest? What could be inside?

Tier 3 items:

-Purple Pass of Vault of Rising Dragons

-Green Pass of Vault of Rising Dragons

-Red Pass of Vault of Rising Dragons

-Experience Bonus Card x 3

-Fruit of Fortune

-Korean Ginseng

-Ethereal Mushroom

-Three Lions Roar

Enjoy!

Ar22121992uI4J6
June 30th, 2014, 03:19 PM
when the server on? cidopuck

GetOverIHere
June 30th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Facepalm, another HP heals

AynRand
June 30th, 2014, 03:30 PM
rofl. no dragon blood?

Muzicghost
June 30th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Passes? Are you kidding me? You shouldve just copied GC's event

OsakeknihoSUO57
June 30th, 2014, 03:46 PM
this is possibly the worst event on any MMO ive ever seen in my entire life , you guys sure did kill a perfectly good event. Honestly were you guys laughing when planning this? Have you ever played 9Dragons? Why in the world do we need CoF and VoH passes and who even goes to WT?? This event is bad and you should feel bad for even updating this crap also ye u shouldve just copied GCs event , the Korean event, THE REAL EVENT

Sercova
June 30th, 2014, 03:47 PM
You guys are acting like Suba asked for these items to be included with the WC event. Step back a second and you'll realise that the Devs gave us this event with these items, it's not Subas doing.

SEEYOUPK
June 30th, 2014, 03:47 PM
This is where the fun begins.

LOL

Enjoy!

LOL

Passes. Passes everywhere! You killed the event. Grats.

@Sercova: I really have no idea why do you delete only my posts. I will keep posting again. And sooner or later report you.

Muzicghost
June 30th, 2014, 03:48 PM
They deleted mine too so i reposted :^ ). We see how suba responds to the players feedback. Very mature suba

AynRand
June 30th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Do you guys even communicate with the mods on this issue? After spending so much time in dungeons, you give more dungeon passes lol. Atleast G1 would consult mods on events... heck GC as well.

tbh they never really said this patch would have maps.

OsakeknihoSUO57
June 30th, 2014, 03:50 PM
the devs gave them an event and they changed out items , you dense bro?? Koreans wouldnt put this crap in an event its useless. there is only 1 situation in which this event is good if the level cap was freaking GB and we all needed elixirs from levels 1-4

Sercova
June 30th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Why would Suba change the items? The devs sent them a patch with these items, the GMs tested the patch, it worked, they updated the live servers with this patch. BOOM! Looks like we're getting a lot of free passes, what a tragedy ¬_¬

EternalSonata
June 30th, 2014, 03:58 PM
GUYS YOU MUST BE KIDDING RIGHT ? This is the worst reward list ever, why not stick to the original list from the dev and only do some modifications while asking us if you don't know the game ?!

OsakeknihoSUO57
June 30th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Why would Suba change the items? The devs sent them a patch with these items, the GMs tested the patch, it worked, they updated the live servers with this patch. BOOM! Looks like we're getting a lot of free passes, what a tragedy ¬_¬

Do you know how content is uploaded on a game? cause i can tell you don't . Devs send the event patch , publisher can change the items an event gives. Please learn this before u make a fool of yourself kiddo please just do it for me ok?

RudeBway
June 30th, 2014, 04:01 PM
well everywherea is the same event on any other 9D and publisher but Suba had to change it in to passes and 2 weeks of test and patch`s wrong u got this nice well ....go and delete the game from ur site and everything coz u don`t know how to manege it

AynRand
June 30th, 2014, 04:02 PM
GUYS YOU MUST BE KIDDING RIGHT ? This is the worst reward list ever, why not stick to the original list from the dev and only do some modifications while asking us if you don't know the game ?!

I have a feelin the devs went something like this:

Devs: We got WC event, you gotta pay us SOSO amount.
Suba: We got small player base, we dont have SOSO monies.

Devs: .... we have different packages of the WC event, maybe your interested in this package (with passes lamo).
Suba: HEY SURE, PLAYERS WANT EVENT, WE GIF DEM EVENT, HURR DURR

lolz

Sercova
June 30th, 2014, 04:02 PM
This is the original list from the devs. It was in a powerpoint that the devs sent the GMs with this patch. The devs are the ones who gave us these items not the GMs. How hard is that to understand guys?

AynRand
June 30th, 2014, 04:04 PM
This is the original list from the devs. It was in a powerpoint that the devs sent the GMs with this patch. The devs are the ones who gave us these items not the GMs. How hard is that to understand guys?

Why didnt the GM's check with you guys? Certainly they have no experience and thats expected. But if they wanna avoid disasters like this (waste of money) they should atleast check with their more experienced voluntary staff..

EternalSonata
June 30th, 2014, 04:06 PM
PFFFF really so what now ? Subagame will only hAVE ROTTEN BROKEN patch form the devs because they bought the game for cheap according to the contract ? What the real reason behind all of of this CMON

Pavlius7
June 30th, 2014, 04:07 PM
So, with that really original event, when we will able to join new maps?^^

Jedaii
June 30th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Who hijacked the WC event?

http://s27.postimg.org/o02xq44sj/WC_event_1.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s27.postimg.org/pgeg897pf/Wc_event_2.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

post a picture (http://postimage.org/)

Jedaii
June 30th, 2014, 04:15 PM
what happened to the WC event?

Why we have dungeon passes?

OsakeknihoSUO57
June 30th, 2014, 04:30 PM
i guess suba acquired their contract at a flee market for 10$ from a guy with 1 shoe and half a laptop

352g
June 30th, 2014, 04:36 PM
the ar bugg is fixed, thats the only 1 good thing...ok but where are the promised TS's/Dragon bloods?

Sercova
June 30th, 2014, 04:46 PM
the ar bugg is fixed, thats the only 1 good thing...ok but where are the promised TS's/Dragon bloods?

Tenderstones and dragon bloods were never promised, people just assumed we were getting the exact same event GC had.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 30th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Tenderstones and dragon bloods were never promised, people just assumed we were getting the exact same event GC had.

Then where are the goodies that Cido said WC event has? Come on, Suba did a lazy job on this event. I even though i'll come back to game thinking that this event might be good and give players some items to make the game more enjoyable. When suba has seen that the wc patch that they were given contains why didn't they asked devs why is has different content. IF at least had icy/kj passes then it would have been batter. Mobs don't drop those balls to trade jian daxi. How are players supposed to get boxes? Just by waiting one hour and maybe if they are lucky they get some balls?
At least they could have told players that this event brings only items, players would have said "ok, move on ad bring the maps faster" and it was still better than this. About raging when players get useless stuff that has no use actually. Drop rates are good enough to get passes and yet they are still given.
What do you do if someone gives you a rotten apple? You take it & smile thinking what a nice good looking apple you got and damn, it was free or you start asking questions why is he mocking you??
After all this time when people told you to improve your communications with devs you did nothing. Promoting game to have new players join the server is down to 0.

SultiiCool
June 30th, 2014, 05:41 PM
wow u guys got too much stuff by that event .-.

Dcq402dgzj7vW0J
June 30th, 2014, 06:22 PM
This is the problem with official servers, but at least server won't be wiped in few months.

SwimFromYin
June 30th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Hi GM Cidopuck & Deimos

Thanks for clearing up the AR bug.
Some feedback on the event, we got some good items:

-x3 Drop and Exp cards
-Huatuo's Panacea
-Roars
-premium
-Fruit of Fortune
-Korean Ginseng / Ethereal Mushroom

With the exception of new players, low dungeon passes are rarely used and somewhat redundant while the higher ones are easily obtained.

I'm a little disappointed we did not get the chance to make a lucid silk belt. I think if we got the chance to work hard in order to make rare event items like lucid belt or wild silk cloths but still make it rare & hard to get in game people would probably be inclined to buy into the game for jade / scale / orb / tear / dragon blood in order to better thier character even further for the time and effort invested from making these event items.

I think loads of free db may have been a bit of a game breaker that would have the server geared out hi refine cloths very quickly with little to work toward after. Then again maybe not, i dont know the rate it comes out in the boxes on GC, a little could be nice.

Side note quit complaining, GC have been nice with thier high rates, free starter weapons, high rates, prem for new people and attentiveness on forums.

Thanks

EssenceOfLife
June 30th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Hello!

How does it work?

Once you log in, a timer starts. After an hour, this box will appear. Press the H key to get it into your inventory.

-Roaring Three Lions

-Blood Essence

-Item Bonus Card x3

-Huatuo's Panacea

-Ginseng Root

-Soccer Ball of Victory

You will continue to receive Enthusiastic Cheering Boxes every hour. If you don't open a box before the next one spawns, then your old box gets replaced by the new one!

Soccer Ball of Victory

If you get a Soccer Ball of Victory, then you can trade it to Jiang Daxi in Hefei for additional prizes!

You can trade it for either the Soccer Hat of Victory or a Treasure Chest of Victory.

This is where the fun begins. The Treasure Chest of Victory will ALSO give you a random item when you open it. Here is the full list:

Tier 1 Items:

-Miracle Speed Tonic

What's that? ANOTHER Treasure Chest? That's right! If you're lucky enough to get a Tier 2 Treasure Chest, you can open that as well to get even better items! Here they are:

Tier 2 Items:

-Red Pass of Beast Clan

-Life Pill (Small)

Tier 3 items:

-Fruit of Fortune

-Korean Ginseng

-Ethereal Mushroom

-Three Lions Roar

Enjoy!

hi, Now event x9 on?

Aklame
June 30th, 2014, 07:30 PM
I honestly can't believe we didn't get the same WC event as KR and GC.

Thats a bad move for the future of this server.

Is this what we can expect in the future? 2nd rate events?

Tykoon17
June 30th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Hi GM Cidopuck & Deimos

Thanks for clearing up the AR bug.
Some feedback on the event, we got some good items:

-x3 Drop and Exp cards
-Huatuo's Panacea
-Roars
-premium
-Fruit of Fortune
-Korean Ginseng / Ethereal Mushroom

With the exception of new players, low dungeon passes are rarely used and somewhat redundant while the higher ones are easily obtained.

I'm a little disappointed we did not get the chance to make a lucid silk belt. I think if we got the chance to work hard in order to make rare event items like lucid belt or wild silk cloths but still make it rare & hard to get in game people would probably be inclined to buy into the game for jade / scale / orb / tear / dragon blood in order to better thier character even further for the time and effort invested from making these event items.

I think loads of free db may have been a bit of a game breaker that would have the server geared out hi refine cloths very quickly with little to work toward after. Then again maybe not, i dont know the rate it comes out in the boxes on GC, a little could be nice.

Side note quit complaining,Suba have been nice with their high rates, free starter weapons, high rates, prem for new people and attentiveness on forums.

Thanks

Fixed that for you.

SwimFromYin
June 30th, 2014, 07:38 PM
thanks buddy

Malthael
June 30th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Late event and item edited bad as well :D

Tykoon17
June 30th, 2014, 09:25 PM
We'll I'm a little disappointed about the event but hey look on the bright side atleast they fixed the AR.
But to be honest I don't really care about the event. New maps should be your top priority not the event.

KikyoArrows
June 30th, 2014, 10:13 PM
No tenderstone? crap tier items, event not even worth my time. Tell me when tibet is out

NewBaby2013
June 30th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Event WC is very bad! not like

EDRAL
June 30th, 2014, 11:14 PM
-____________-!! my game close it when i do click on the -Roaring Three Lions (3 day)
looooooooooool EPIC FAIL EVENT !! Go Home Suba Game you are drunk !! xDDD

GabyLel922g6156
July 1st, 2014, 02:25 AM
Well this event sux ,remove it and put another.

RagingAsura
July 1st, 2014, 06:16 AM
I feel all your anger and can only sympathize. I'm speechless too with the rewards and from what was said, the patch was directly given by the devs and items were not changed by Suba. I dont know why Devs have given us a 2nd rate reject content but the GM's did not specifically change items, why would they? do you think they know enough to swap out whats good and whats bad? if they wanted to rip all players off, they would have disabled the free premiums, speed tonics, 30d bags, and infinite KG's by now and just place them all in item mall for us to buy.

This is first time i've seen patch myself and I am bitterly disappointed like all of you, but i'm just sayin that the GM's didnt realize that the content was so inappropriate for us since they lack experience with the game.

Ihgyug2
July 1st, 2014, 06:25 AM
Just put maps, I don't care anymore of the event and fix it will take a lot of time.
Also fix for what?I don't see any interesting item in that list...

Cracaniciealmeu
July 1st, 2014, 06:31 AM
Have been devs questioned why this server only got useless items and the other servers got better things?

Sado95
July 1st, 2014, 06:32 AM
Remove the Korean Ginsengs from this event
this will ruin pvp..

Cracaniciealmeu
July 1st, 2014, 06:35 AM
It's 30s cooldown. Will not affect pvp. You'll have to wait 1 more min to get your kill. Don't put them to work on this event anymore - it's a big pile of brown thing and any work on it would result in a bigger pile. IF new maps will be released this month only Tibet will come sooner than scheduled.

Ihgyug2
July 1st, 2014, 06:36 AM
Yeah, all useless items, I opened some of the "treasure chests" and got only pazz,external wound pills, speed pills and some other stuff.

Malthael
July 1st, 2014, 06:43 AM
The list of item are useless. They give us pazz since drop are x6, x9. We don't need Cof, voh, ... pazz.
Where are DB, where are TS....?????
Do each of us have to pay 100$ for that? for the server with full bug, missing a lot of feature?

Ihgyug2
July 1st, 2014, 06:46 AM
They should start do something that really improve the game instead of this useless/bugged events.

plastic001
July 1st, 2014, 06:53 AM
Logged in without even seeing this thread and idled for about 7 gifts, which gave a few stalks and victory balls. I traded in the balls for 2 of those victory chests, and got 3 purple CoF passes and an external wound pill.

I like that there isn't really any permanent OP items from the event that would detract new players, but the massive amounts of garbage in the boxes is what most people end up getting. I thought I was going to have to idle the game to get my hands on specific items to still be able to compete with players that are currently active during the event.

The developers probably spent more time throwing together this list of items than actually attempting to do any sort of constructive work for the game. I'm sure the map releases this upcoming week will go smoothly.

Jedaii
July 1st, 2014, 07:13 AM
Can they cancel the World cup event and bring the summer event instead?

We really don't need dungeon passes and I am sure the sumer event will have exp cards among other things.

This WC event should be renamed Dungeon Pass giveaway!!!!!!

I am not gonig to be thankful for a crappy gift. If you are giving someone something then give then something good or don't give at all.

Cracaniciealmeu
July 1st, 2014, 08:06 AM
RL3-RL5 grinding in death valley mobs - 0 balls
RL5-RL8 grinding at horse riders near shangua village in Jinan - 4 balls
RL8-RL11 grinding at bears in jinan - 0 balls.
Conclusion: not every bod drops balls even if they are level 30+. Next time when you say you're testing something, please, define what you you mean by testing. This clearly was not tested

Malthael
July 1st, 2014, 08:16 AM
Can they cancel the World cup event and bring the summer event instead?

We really don't need dungeon passes and I am sure the sumer event will have exp cards among other things.

This WC event should be renamed Dungeon Pass giveaway!!!!!!

I am not gonig to be thankful for a crappy gift. If you are giving someone something then give then something good or don't give at all.
I have to login to like your comment :D

Nairpicovici
July 1st, 2014, 08:17 AM
Every 2 mobs drop 1 ball..Instead I still do not receive the hourly box...I waited last night for 2 hours and 0 box..Today i grinded for another 2 horus and some minutes and again no box received..WTF is with this event?! You can not really test it before you apply something..?omg..

Celandir
July 1st, 2014, 10:28 AM
Every publisher has the right to change the events but, c'mon Suba, removing all the good stuff and Dragonblood from the wc event ? Why on earth did u do that, what reason will u give new players to come and play here? Hello new player, come play here and get nothing good ! That should do the trick !

Ihgyug2
July 1st, 2014, 10:30 AM
Every publisher has the right to change the events but, c'mon Suba, removing all the good stuff and Dragonblood from the wc event ? Why on earth did u do that, what reason will u give new players to come and play here? Hello new player, come play here and get nothing good ! That should do the trick !

Devs changed items...

Malthael
July 1st, 2014, 11:07 AM
Devs changed items...
And who told dev to do that? or they can do anything they want? :D
Get real life man :D

352g
July 1st, 2014, 11:09 AM
Hello!

How does it work?

-Roaring Three Lions

-Blood Essence

-Item Bonus Card x3

-Huatuo's Panacea

-Ginseng Root

-Soccer Ball of Victory

Soccer Ball of Victory

Tier 1 Items:

-Miracle Speed Tonic

Tier 2 Items:

-Red Pass of Beast Clan

-Life Pill (Small)

Tier 3 items:

-Fruit of Fortune

-Korean Ginseng

-Ethereal Mushroom

-Three Lions Roar

Enjoy!

Yo Subagames! I think u guys just wanted to "replace" some items with the "real wc event" from gc, but i think it was a REALLY bad decision. Just look around and think...who needs pazzes nowadays??? Every1 is sick and tired of grinding in srs/gcm, waiting for icy/tibet map! db is removed from item's list, which was a very bad decision. Pls think abt this and ask next time "some" players advices in game, maybe then the event would be way better:) I do understand that u guys wanna make this server populated but the ex event (spring event) was better then this (my opinion). U could make X weaps from puches, disaseble them/reffine etc etc etc...u always could do smthing, but now what?? Stay online for some crap items...? Pls think abt it!

Celandir
July 1st, 2014, 01:10 PM
Devs changed items...

Kidding me? Devs changed it? Suba told the Dev what they want and what they dont want! I have seen it plenty of times at Gc.

Cracaniciealmeu
July 1st, 2014, 01:21 PM
That's what the mods said...that devs changed it:(

Celandir
July 1st, 2014, 02:22 PM
Yes the devs changed it after the request from suba....where is the 7d banner? No belt? No DB? So many useless pazzaz, atleast you could have added icy/tibet/LL dungeon passes...WTF Suba....i know that yall are new and all but this way u will drive the little players you have away!

The Gm's are clueless about ingame items but what are the mods doing? They could have corrected the GM's about this! I'm sure there is a section on this forum that only staff members can see. Why didnt the mods do anything? Or did they but were they ingnored?

LanG13
July 1st, 2014, 02:30 PM
Hey subagames!

first of all thanks for event..but i'm quite disappointed to see what kind of rewards we are getting..

i was hoping to get some Tender stones (increase refine rate by 100% for seconds) or DB to ref clothes..or even the 7 days banners but instead we got tons of passes. as someone mentioned before if those were passes for upcoming dungeons than that it would make sense because those have to be bought (like king jin) of drop rate is quite low (compared to low level dungeon).

I was trying to bring some of my friends to this server but now none wants to come here after comparing this event with GC's. Even thought there are some nice items, such as Experience Bonus Card, Korean Ginseng, Ethereal Mushroom, Three Lions Roar, 9 Dragons Premium (15 day), Miracle Speed Tonic, still it isn't enough to attract new players and most important to keep the old players.

We already have low population and if you guys keep it up we all know were the road is heading..

Hopefully you guys and/or the devs (it doesn't matter whose fault it is) are not going to mess up with next event (boss spawn, summer maybe?)

I've been here for over a month and i can see that you are still learning how the game works and what is/isn't important for the community. I advise you to get some feedback from the mods before adding new event, or maybe a poll to see what the community is demanding?

From what I've experienced, most players don't really stay here for long. I've had few disciple, most quit way before 2nd role, the remaining quit once they hit SRS. Most of the people who I started playing with quit long ago or are waiting for some real improvement in order to come back (hopefully icy/tibet will be a good reason to come back).

The existing players are getting bored and they don't really invest on IM stuffs such as scales, tears, JS, decos (I've seen only a couple of permanent decos in-game so far).

I think one way for you to improve this situation is by bringing tender stones in-game. why? Most people just refine as many weapon as they can (without using scales or JS) until they get the refine they want (usually +10) trying higher refine without tenter stones is just a waste of resources (scales, tears, BE, time) because refine rate is quite low.

As for clothes most just refine their clothes to +3/4/5. Maybe once we get new maps/dungeon/equip this will change.

I tried no to be all negative but there is still a long way to go in order to keep up with the other publisher, attract new players and also keep the existing players "busy". I know that This server is not supposed to be P2W (like GC) but there are items that a really needed in order to make the game more enjoyable and attractive to us.

I also know that you want to keep the game balanced for IM and non Item mall users. But i can say that there are plenty of ways for non IM users to keep up with the rest by investing a little more time and effort to farm what most IM users don't want to invest they time on.

Once again thanks for event. I'll be looking forward for new maps and also for summer event!

Little suggestion: open a brainstorming thread to get some ideas on what the community needs/wants are!

ps: sry for bad English but i tried my best! ;)

Sercova
July 1st, 2014, 02:57 PM
The Gm's are clueless about ingame items but what are the mods doing? They could have corrected the GM's about this! I'm sure there is a section on this forum that only staff members can see. Why didnt the mods do anything? Or did they but were they ingnored?

We weren't told what items were in this WC event, we were as surprised as you guys when Cido put up the list.

Xerdis85Fj6lSrv
July 1st, 2014, 02:59 PM
I feel all your anger and can only sympathize. I'm speechless too with the rewards and from what was said, the patch was directly given by the devs and items were not changed by Suba. I dont know why Devs have given us a 2nd rate reject content but the GM's did not specifically change items, why would they? do you think they know enough to swap out whats good and whats bad? if they wanted to rip all players off, they would have disabled the free premiums, speed tonics, 30d bags, and infinite KG's by now and just place them all in item mall for us to buy.

This is first time i've seen patch myself and I am bitterly disappointed like all of you, but i'm just sayin that the GM's didnt realize that the content was so inappropriate for us since they lack experience with the game.

Lies and more lies you just wanted players to stop bickering about event so you only pushed through what worked and took out what didnt insted of sending it back and making us wait longer for event hell we would have took maps over event if it was going to be this *EDIT* no disrespect but lame job suba lame job should have polled b4 patching with what you had and what you could ask devs for instead i feel we got noobs running this company

LanG13
July 1st, 2014, 03:08 PM
1 question: is there any difference between Roaring Three Lions and Roaring Three Lions (3 day) ?

Sercova
July 1st, 2014, 03:14 PM
1 question: is there any difference between Roaring Three Lions and Roaring Three Lions (3 day) ?

To be honest I think that's just a mistranslation. Aren't they all just 3 Lions roars?

Jedaii
July 1st, 2014, 03:15 PM

I think its translation mix up. Should be lion's roar :D

Yabuszko
July 1st, 2014, 03:20 PM
Well, just got 9Dragons Voucher (1 Day) from 2nd chest but there is no NPC in Hefei to trade it for anything, this for sure prove that this event is a mistake. I don't know who's fault it is but ...well...it sucks.

Cracaniciealmeu
July 1st, 2014, 03:55 PM
Well, just got 9Dragons Voucher (1 Day) from 2nd chest but there is no NPC in Hefei to trade it for anything, this for sure prove that this event is a mistake. I don't know who's fault it is but ...well...it sucks.

Another thing that missed the test...among others. At least we know that when they said patch is being tested they were talking BS

LanG13
July 1st, 2014, 04:23 PM
I think its translation mix up. Should be lion's roar :D

nope.Roaring Three Lions (3 day) is a 3 day Triagram that adds 10% weap dmg, +10 all atr, 500hp. i thought the other one was a permanent version..i have to wait until i get a one from gift :)

Xerdis85Fj6lSrv
July 1st, 2014, 07:10 PM
you know by editing my post with out my consent you just broke us law amendment 1 i will be filling action soon one thing i dont tolerate is having my freedom of speech broken by any 1
Lies and more lies you just wanted players to stop bickering about event so you only pushed through what worked and took out what didnt insted of sending it back and making us wait longer for event hell we would have took maps over event if it was going to be this *EDIT* no disrespect but lame job suba lame job should have polled b4 patching with what you had and what you could ask devs for instead i feel we got noobs running this company
Last edited by Sercova; Today at 02:04 PM. Reason: Language!

RagingAsura
July 1st, 2014, 08:31 PM
Please dont bring law into this, when you signed up to use this forum/game, it is a privilege, not a right. This is a private forum opened for public viewing, it is however still their property.

BetoSantos
July 2nd, 2014, 01:53 AM
Thanks!¡¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

plastic001
July 2nd, 2014, 02:12 AM
Logged in without even seeing this thread and idled for about 7 gifts, which gave a few stalks and victory balls. I traded in the balls for 2 of those victory chests, and got 3 purple CoF passes and an external wound pill.

Just to add to my post, I spent an hour in SRS to farm 15 soccer balls. I traded them in for 5 chests total.

Here's the awesome stuff I received after an hour of killing level 180+ mobs:

http://i.imgur.com/DXA2dBM.png

RagingAsura
July 2nd, 2014, 06:20 AM
Just to add to my post, I spent an hour in SRS to farm 15 soccer balls. I traded them in for 5 chests total.

Here's the awesome stuff I received after an hour of killing level 180+ mobs:

http://i.imgur.com/DXA2dBM.png

That really sux.

Ihgyug2
July 2nd, 2014, 06:37 AM
Same for me, 1hour in srs for 15 chests and I got only pazz and a relic 3 day, and 1 box II that gave me other pazz.

Sercova
July 2nd, 2014, 06:38 AM
you know by editing my post with out my consent you just broke us law amendment 1 i will be filling action soon one thing i dont tolerate is having my freedom of speech broken by any 1
Last edited by Sercova; Today at 02:04 PM. Reason: Language!

Have a read of the rules.

Inappropriate behaviour
Inappropriate behaviour includes:
- Advertising other products and/or games in a promotional/spam behaviour (including links within the post message, signature or promotional image on avatar)
- Sexual Themes/Harassment/Hate threads
- Profanity (As defined as: deliberately bypassing swearing filters and/or being used in images, videos or music)
- Anything insulting to a person or group of people
- Stereotypical or sexist messages
- Heated religious discussion
- Flaming
- Spamming
- Intentional bypassing of the Forum censor
- Offensive media:
The following types of media are not allowed on the forums:
- Media intended to insult, intimidate, harass or threaten another individual
- Media suggesting suicide or real world violence/hatred
- Nudity, whether it be artwork or photographs. Remember that Suba Games is a family oriented game site.
- Other people's photos without their consent

You use foul language, i'm going to edit your post. End of discussion. Your US laws don't even apply to this situation because this forum isn't in the US.

Gabri02
July 2nd, 2014, 08:12 AM
better remove this event...

IF50
July 2nd, 2014, 08:54 AM
better remove this event...

or how about act like there isn't any events on

Ihgyug2
July 2nd, 2014, 09:13 AM
or how about act like there isn't any events on

Better remove it xD

RagingAsura
July 2nd, 2014, 09:15 AM
What do you get from removing it? wouldnt you end up with even less than what you guys have now? more reason to complain?

Ihgyug2
July 2nd, 2014, 09:20 AM
It looks bad for new players.

Cidopuck
July 2nd, 2014, 10:46 AM
Hello all,

I am making this post to apologize personally for the oversight made in the preparation for this current event. From now on, we will be working much more closely than ever before with your wonderful moderators, as well as asking you directly for feedback and advice, to ensure that each event is meaningful and worth the time you spend on this game.

I also wish to clear up some misinformation and confusion. Firstly, the items in this event were not altered in any way by us. We should have altered it to make it better, but what you got is what the developers gave us to begin with. We did NOT get GC's event and then work to remove cool prizes for the players. As I said, we will take better care to provide for you more useful events.

This event is not all it could be, true, but it is still an event. There are still prizes to be won, for free, at no extra cost to you.

We are glad to hear that AR is now as it should be, and are still collecting data on BvW.

It is news to us that the Horse Pouches still drop. This was not so in our testing, and there must have been some technical issue between applying the patch to our test server and our live server. We are looking into this and will seek to correct it ASAP. Looks like you're getting two simultaneous events for now.

Currently, we still plan to proceed with the wipe of all Spring Event related items next Monday. You have all had long enough to collect them, and certain items have continued to be problematic.

There is some good news in all this: now that the Patch is out, we have received the next patch from the devs that will open BOTH North Sea and Tibet, which I will be testing today. We will go live with it as soon as we are able to.

Once again, I apologize for this inconvenience, and the disappointment it has caused in our community. We hope we can avoid these situations in the future, and bring you better and better events.

At this point, the best thing you can do is report everything. If something doesn't work, find the appropriate thread (or make one) and tell us. If you have comments or constructive criticism, please do the same.

Telling us your concerns in a respectful, constructive way directly helps us to improve the game. As always, I will be keeping an eye on the forums.

Thank you all so much.

Gabri02
July 2nd, 2014, 10:56 AM
Hello all,

I am making this post to apologize personally for the oversight made in the preparation for this current event. From now on, we will be working much more closely than ever before with your wonderful moderators, as well as asking you directly for feedback and advice, to ensure that each event is meaningful and worth the time you spend on this game.

I also wish to clear up some misinformation and confusion. Firstly, the items in this event were not altered in any way by us. We should have altered it to make it better, but what you got is what the developers gave us to begin with. We did NOT get GC's event and then work to remove cool prizes for the players. As I said, we will take better care to provide for you more useful events.

This event is not all it could be, true, but it is still an event. There are still prizes to be won, for free, at no extra cost to you.

We are glad to hear that AR is now as it should be, and are still collecting data on BvW.

It is news to us that the Horse Pouches still drop. This was not so in our testing, and there must have been some technical issue between applying the patch to our test server and our live server. We are looking into this and will seek to correct it ASAP. Looks like you're getting two simultaneous events for now.

Currently, we still plan to proceed with the wipe of all Spring Event related items next Monday. You have all had long enough to collect them, and certain items have continued to be problematic.

There is some good news in all this: now that the Patch is out, we have received the next patch from the devs that will open BOTH North Sea and Tibet, which I will be testing today. We will go live with it as soon as we are able to.

Once again, I apologize for this inconvenience, and the disappointment it has caused in our community. We hope we can avoid these situations in the future, and bring you better and better events.

At this point, the best thing you can do is report everything. If something doesn't work, find the appropriate thread (or make one) and tell us. If you have comments or constructive criticism, please do the same.

Telling us your concerns in a respectful, constructive way directly helps us to improve the game. As always, I will be keeping an eye on the forums.

Thank you all so much.
the only good things in this patch ty vm anyway

Jedaii
July 2nd, 2014, 11:30 AM
where are horse pouches dropping? :D

Ihgyug2
July 2nd, 2014, 11:32 AM
where are horse pouches dropping? :D

When you level up, u still get pouches ^^

SEEYOUPK
July 2nd, 2014, 12:24 PM
From now on, we will be working much more closely than ever before with your wonderful moderators, as well as asking you directly for feedback and advice, to ensure that each event is meaningful and worth the time you spend on this game.

In that case you shouldn't delete player's posts. Sorry, I sweared I won't post anymore, but couldn't stand this.
If you feel this is trolling, feel free to delete and forum ban me.
GL.

Cidopuck
July 2nd, 2014, 12:29 PM
In that case you shouldn't delete player's posts. Sorry, I sweared I won't post anymore, but couldn't stand this.
If you feel this is trolling, feel free to delete and forum ban me.
GL.

Posts are deleted when they contain nothing but insults, flame-baiting, or other forms of useless negativity. We absolutely welcome any constructive criticism and feedback, or even voicing of displeasure, but we will not tolerate hate with no purpose or other inappropriate conduct on the forums.

AynRand
July 2nd, 2014, 12:39 PM
Good news on the maps. I hope you dont go about fixing the bugs in the current event and focus on releasing the next map(s) asap. That would somewhat calm the players down

Cidopuck
July 2nd, 2014, 12:40 PM
Good news on the maps. I hope you dont go about fixing the bugs in the current event and focus on releasing the next map(s) asap. That would somewhat calm the players down

Good thing that's exactly the plan then!

plastic001
July 2nd, 2014, 01:08 PM
I am making this post to apologize personally

No need to personally apologize if it was out of your hands. Glad to hear you will start getting some feedback from the moderators on content now, however!

The 9Dragons community isn't the best, but hopefully Suba can change that. Thanks for your efforts towards improving the game.

Sado95
July 2nd, 2014, 03:16 PM
Is there any chance we will get tibet/icy until this weekend(Friday)?
so we can use our items this weekend and monday remove them? ( Also remove dmg pills too )

Xerdis85Fj6lSrv
July 2nd, 2014, 03:16 PM
Have a read of the rules.

You use foul language, i'm going to edit your post. End of discussion. Your US laws don't even apply to this situation because this forum isn't in the US.
well unfortuantly for your forum it doesnt have diplomatic imunity nice try and yea i reported ur abuse of my cival rights to a higher athority and i can post some 1 saying crap and no 1 edited that my coment to be profane i had to say this person was *EDIT* or calling some one out so on but using it in a context of how i felt about the event wasnt in no way profane your forum rule cant out do the us bills of right bank on that bud im in law school i know have fun being suspended in a couple of weeks and if you want to go me to even further by presuing a law suite i will ;)
Stuff like this is what ended acclaims keep going the way you are bud youll ruin it for every 1 here actions have consiquences in real life this forum isnt real life but having cuffs claped on ur arm is real!!!

RagingAsura
July 2nd, 2014, 07:00 PM
Is there any chance we will get tibet/icy until this weekend(Friday)?
so we can use our items this weekend and monday remove them? ( Also remove dmg pills too )

Yes theres a chance :)

well unfortuantly for your forum it doesnt have diplomatic imunity nice try and yea i reported ur abuse of my cival rights to a higher athority and i can post some 1 saying crap and no 1 edited that my coment to be profane i had to say this person was *EDIT* or calling some one out so on but using it in a context of how i felt about the event wasnt in no way profane your forum rule cant out do the us bills of right bank on that bud im in law school i know have fun being suspended in a couple of weeks and if you want to go me to even further by presuing a law suite i will ;)
Stuff like this is what ended acclaims keep going the way you are bud youll ruin it for every 1 here actions have consiquences in real life this forum isnt real life but having cuffs claped on ur arm is real!!!

For someone claiming to be studying law, your english language and grammar is atrocious. You should throw a few periods and punctuation into your sentences because seriously we need a lawyer to translate that wall of eyesore. I've highlighted the few errors you have and haven't bothered with your usage of upper and lower cases but as you can see, it is very hard to read.

Anyway bottom line is your "law" does not apply here, this is private. Don't like it? wanna abuse it? don't use it.

Xerdis85Fj6lSrv
July 3rd, 2014, 01:02 AM
Yes theres a chance :)

For someone claiming to be studying law, your english language and grammar is atrocious. You should throw a few periods and punctuation into your sentences because seriously we need a lawyer to translate that wall of eyesore. I've highlighted the few errors you have and haven't bothered with your usage of upper and lower cases but as you can see, it is very hard to read.

Anyway bottom line is your "law" does not apply here, this is private. Don't like it? wanna abuse it? don't use it.

Well this isn't my school and I'm not required to use proper grammer here. Private or non private you still have to abide by us laws in order to operate a forum in this country. There are two ways i could spin what you've done when i asked my affiliates, one is to inform the people that actually get paid to run this company to have actions took against you, or file a discrimination suite. So are you sure you want to keep thinking your untouchable because your in a private forum ? So I'm going to ask something people at a certain place i'm not mentioning here said same thing! want to know how untouchable they was? They got sued so bad they went bankrupt and lost the db in process. after reading this do you really think you can't be touched by us laws?
Side note i edited what i knew to edit hope it makes you feel a little happier. Laugh all you that read this you want because once i finish talking with people that handle stuff like this maby ill post the summons and it'll wipe those smirks off

RudeBway
July 3rd, 2014, 05:24 AM
Now ic that in every thread some1 say`s to remove something or enable or disable but they don`t realy understand nothing, just delete all things from all events except wepon`s and leave us naked since we won`t have nothing much in Item Mall and ur event`s ar crap except Spring. I would sugest u to start work on a new event(not similar to WC) so u won`t get all this hate + in the future consult some veteran player`s witch items to put, but not make it to OP but acceptable by every1 and enjoying. and put back the rate`s how they was not 4.5

PS:Your cutting down ur 9D community by every error u make

Ihgyug2
July 3rd, 2014, 06:30 AM
I would like to see some event like acclaim,for example the "mouse event" in all clan base xDD It was funny, maybe with changed rewards...

RagingAsura
July 3rd, 2014, 06:34 AM
Well this isn't my school and I'm not required to use proper grammer here. Private or non private you still have to abide by us laws in order to operate a forum in this country. There are two ways i could spin what you've done when i asked my affiliates, one is to inform the people that actually get paid to run this company to have actions took against you, or file a discrimination suite. So are you sure you want to keep thinking your untouchable because your in a private forum ? So I'm going to ask something people at a certain place i'm not mentioning here said same thing! want to know how untouchable they was? They got sued so bad they went bankrupt and lost the db in process. after reading this do you really think you can't be touched by us laws?
Side note i edited what i knew to edit hope it makes you feel a little happier. Laugh all you that read this you want because once i finish talking with people that handle stuff like this maby ill post the summons and it'll wipe those smirks off

What people do in their private property is not of your concern, there are things you're not allowed to do in PUBLIC such as walk around nude in certain places or behave inappropriately, you are free to do such actions in the privacy of your own home. We have not broken any such laws, and we dont discriminate, maybe against stupidity but it's not our fault if you put yourself into that category which we then choose to remove or edit such actions.

You can make all these cartoonish empty threats and allegations, it will just make you look silly and everyone but you can see that. Do you really think "US LAWS" rule the world? Do you know what country this forum resides? Do you know who is hosting this game? take your US laws to the far east for example and see how far it takes you. Thanks again for learning to use proper grammar this time with appropriate usage of periods, commas and punctuation, it is more pleasing to the eye but it still doesn't quite cut the "law school" level. Proper usage of the English language for those who claim to live and have civil professions in such countries do not REQUIRE you to be in school to use it, it is a matter of habit and should come naturally if you was of said calibur.

Sado95
July 3rd, 2014, 06:42 AM
Tell us more about Icy/Tibet opening >.<
Will be there Icy dungeon too?

RagingAsura
July 3rd, 2014, 06:45 AM
Tell us more about Icy/Tibet opening >.<
Will be there Icy dungeon too?

Icy & Tibet hopefully should open either today, or Monday. The Dungeons should come along with the maps, We mods have not had chance to test ICY, but have seen TIBET and that is functioning as expected (and more ^_~).

Hopefully the ICY dungeon will be included and functioning as expected also. We will keep you guys updated as soon as we get anything.

Ihgyug2
July 3rd, 2014, 07:01 AM
It's a copy of GC maps so icy dung should be included...:P

Gabri02
July 3rd, 2014, 03:44 PM
well atleast update tibet seeing its ok and after icy if u still testing it lol...

Xerdis85Fj6lSrv
July 5th, 2014, 02:30 AM
What people do in their private property is not of your concern, there are things you're not allowed to do in PUBLIC such as walk around nude in certain places or behave inappropriately, you are free to do such actions in the privacy of your own home. We have not broken any such laws, and we dont discriminate, maybe against stupidity but it's not our fault if you put yourself into that category which we then choose to remove or edit such actions.

You can make all these cartoonish empty threats and allegations, it will just make you look silly and everyone but you can see that. Do you really think "US LAWS" rule the world? Do you know what country this forum resides? Do you know who is hosting this game? take your US laws to the far east for example and see how far it takes you. Thanks again for learning to use proper grammar this time with appropriate usage of periods, commas and punctuation, it is more pleasing to the eye but it still doesn't quite cut the "law school" level. Proper usage of the English language for those who claim to live and have civil professions in such countries do not REQUIRE you to be in school to use it, it is a matter of habit and should come naturally if you was of said calibur.
Commoner
Now ic that in every thread some1 say`s to remove something or enable or disable but they don`t realy understand nothing, just delete all things from all events except wepon`s and leave us naked since we won`t have nothing much in Item Mall and ur event`s ar crap except Spring. I would sugest u to start work on a new event(not similar to WC) so u won`t get all this hate + in the future consult some veteran player`s witch items to put, but not make it to OP but acceptable by every1 and enjoying. and put back the rate`s how they was not 4.5

here's proof number #1 care for any other proofs i'm using against you? and if it's so cartoonist how come i have a case file which i'm not allowed to post here? let me iraq isnt in usa we went there because of a act of terrorism which is against our laws care to debate?

Sado95
July 5th, 2014, 02:38 AM
Commoner

here's proof number #1 care for any other proofs i'm using against you? and if it's so cartoonist how come i have a case file which i'm not allowed to post here? let me iraq isnt in usa we went there because of a act of terrorism which is against our laws care to debate?

every item shoul be calulated coz they can't give free items like scales/tears/js free decos/prems
let's say they can do a system where ppls need to work hard for some 2 slotted clean decos / low limited prems / exp cards

Xerdis85Fj6lSrv
July 5th, 2014, 02:58 AM
Well any who happy 4th to those that celebrate it and thank you for finally opening icy/tibet as i prevously statef if you'd do polls when u got a peice of **** patch wether to go with that event or ask devs for something else to open earlier etc maby you'd have/keep more people
i know your new at this so i'll let it slide but professonaly speaking you need to gurder some of your staff/mods here they could end up getting you shutdown as i have stated im taking law classes and im learning loads of stuff. ps i also beta games on the side

Staywur
July 5th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Got a little glitch though, every time i clicked on the event item my game crashed

July 5th, 2014, 01:20 PM
welcome to Sercova
event gave us all. But when we execute it. the scientific committee, saying that chugn acc me to check. I currently no longer acc to play. So when new friends for me the answer???? -Angel-

Yabuszko
July 5th, 2014, 01:29 PM
welcome to Sercova
event gave us all. But when we execute it. the scientific committee, saying that chugn acc me to check. I currently no longer acc to play. So when new friends for me the answer???? -Angel-

I'm sorry, I have tried to read that and understand 15 times. I failed :(

Cidopuck
July 6th, 2014, 09:30 AM
I think we've gotten all the feedback we can get out of this thread, I'm closing it now.