PDA

View Full Version : Spring event is over

Cidopuck
June 30th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Patch 12 has ended the Spring Event!

Horse Pouches will no longer drop.

A week from now, on Monday July 7th, we will delete the following items from all player inventories:

-All Horse Pouches

AND

-2x Experience Bonus Card
-3x Experience Bonus Card
-Red Liquor Flower 3
-White Liquor Flower 3

Playforpk
June 30th, 2014, 03:42 PM
GM u forgot to say that u can't get anymore wepons, i logged i used scales on my pole and try to make it +11 faild and i tryed again and broke it. When i gone to get some psh wepons saw there u cant get anymore... why no1 told us about this? U sayed we have 1 week to use the punches left...

Cidopuck
June 30th, 2014, 03:44 PM
GM u forgot to say that u can't get anymore wepons, i logged i used scales on my pole and try to make it +11 faild and i tryed again and broke it. When i gone to get some psh wepons saw there u cant get anymore... why no1 told us about this? U sayed we have 1 week to use the punches left...

Could you explain what you mean better please?

AynRand
June 30th, 2014, 03:50 PM
He lost his weapon refining, and thought he could exchange his pouches for more event PSH weapons. But that option is not there anymore on the hermit NPC.

Playforpk
June 30th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Better , u sayed we have 1 week to use all punches. So i tryed +11 becose i know i have in bags punches to spend for 30++ wepons
i broke my pole and there at Hermint u can't take anymore wepons whit punches...and no1 sayed nothing about this

EternalSonata
June 30th, 2014, 03:55 PM
He cannot make any weapons from the Hermit at Heifei anymore and yes, no one said anything about that.

Sercova
June 30th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Pretty sure this wasn't even in the patch notes the GMs received so they had noway of knowing this was going to happen.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 30th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Pretty sure this wasn't even in the patch notes the GMs received so they had noway of knowing this was going to happen.

So what was all the testing about? They should have checked all the NPCs that are related to the event. This one is on Suba. Also, pouches can still be obtained from leveling up. One can get a nice amount of them by leveling chars from ls to rc/rl.

Sercova
June 30th, 2014, 05:12 PM
So what was all the testing about? They should have checked all the NPCs that are related to the event. This one is on Suba. Also, pouches can still be obtained from leveling up. One can get a nice amount of them by leveling chars from ls to rc/rl.

Really? That was supposed to have been fixed >.<

Playforpk
June 30th, 2014, 06:00 PM
And there are much more bugs who come's out whit this patch for exemple when you select some1 not all time show you that u selected, you have to cast one skill on him to see it.
When i will have a answer at my problem from GM? I dont ask my +10 back ask just to trade my punches for wepons is all i want.

IF50
June 30th, 2014, 07:38 PM
why when i try to open one of this balls, it tells unidentified item ?

Sercova
July 1st, 2014, 06:23 AM
Because you're not supposed to open them, you have to exchange them

Cracaniciealmeu
July 1st, 2014, 06:23 AM
Only way to get balls is from the hourly gift?

Sercova
July 1st, 2014, 06:31 AM
They're supposed to drop from Level 30+ mobs but if they aren't then it's just another bug ¬_¬

Cracaniciealmeu
July 1st, 2014, 06:33 AM
I tried last night to get some...from death valley mobs (they are level 51) and none dropped. Has anyone got them from mobs?

plastic001
July 1st, 2014, 06:59 AM
I tried last night to get some...from death valley mobs (they are level 51) and none dropped. Has anyone got them from mobs?

I tried killing mobs near Hefei gate in DT, but they're 100+ levels below me and only dropped gold. CBA making a new character or doing SRS to try mobs near my level.

RagingAsura
July 1st, 2014, 07:04 AM
They are dropping from mobs and frequently too.

Ihgyug2
July 1st, 2014, 07:05 AM
Yeah, every 2 mobs a soccer ba ll but items inside sucks....

RagingAsura
July 1st, 2014, 07:06 AM

Yeah the XP/DROP rate was reset after maintenance, so maybe If you tried too soon after maintenance then drop rate was too low to drop. After the drop was raised they were dropping very frequently.

Cracaniciealmeu
July 1st, 2014, 07:14 AM
It was after i got my 1 hour gift and i'm sure that rates were set back to x6 or whatever rates this server has. I'll try later today, maybe some mobs don't drop them at all. Mobs were light blue!!!

Ihgyug2
July 1st, 2014, 07:14 AM
When we get new maps?We have to wait this useless event gets fixed?>.<

Aklame
July 7th, 2014, 07:22 PM
GC have another event.

9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - Independence Day Event (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/4618?searchtype=&searchword=)

Alex2peu
July 7th, 2014, 08:06 PM
keep dreaming :D
from WC we got passes...
from this event we might get cowpat?

Sercova
July 8th, 2014, 06:06 AM
We won't get an independence day event because that's an american holiday. Not a Canadian or European holiday.

GetOverIHere
July 8th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Come on i dont need any event u guys need 1 year for another...just open Tibet

Aklame
July 8th, 2014, 09:33 AM
We won't get an independence day event because that's an american holiday. Not a Canadian or European holiday.

So there is no Americans playing on this server? Didn't the GMs extend the weekend XP till the 4th of July (on this server) ? Why?

I dont want to argue but I think we should have all the same events as GC, its not like JoongWon are going to be making us special events for St Georges day.

Independence day is to celebrate the US leaving what was then known as Great Britain.

If thats not cause for us all to celebrate then I don't know what is.

Ihgyug2
July 8th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Why don't use this events?https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=68251, https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=68220, Server Vs Staff, there is no need of devs for them <.<

MenZeLx
July 8th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Still no update of Maps.Not Good

Sercova
July 8th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Because the GMs are probably only just getting into the office, don't expect an update for a few hours.

LanG13
July 8th, 2014, 08:03 PM
i guess it isn't over yet..i saw KGs in-game after this patch. I didn't try it but i think we still get the gift after each level up (at least for beginner pouch)

Yabuszko
July 9th, 2014, 03:00 AM
I still get pouches at GL lvl.

Sercova
July 9th, 2014, 06:02 AM
We know about the pouches on level up. Unfortunately Patch 12 didn't get rid of them like we expected and Patch 13 didn't alter anything in that regard.

Cidopuck
July 9th, 2014, 09:57 AM
I have just sent yet another email to the developers about fixing this issue. For now all we can do is inventory wipes.

Jedaii
July 9th, 2014, 01:30 PM
I have just sent yet another email to the developers about fixing this issue. For now all we can do is inventory wipes.

no pointing doing that :D

wait for the fix

IF50
July 9th, 2014, 08:09 PM

wiping our inventory for something you can do in the server side script, to stop this from happening.