PDA

View Full Version : Lucent Heart Event Suggestions

FireWOLF109LH
July 9th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Due to the current events for this month being mainly Feed My Pet and Boss Chaos, I would like to see what events everyone would like to have either resurrected or added to the game. When you give your suggestion, please provide details on the following:

--Name of Event
--Event Description

I would like to start us off with an example of an event that I remember from beanfun....

Event Name: Step Up Dance Event
Event Description: Players would create their own custom dances and submit them via youtube, the player (or players if they submit it to the team or guild category) will win a prize depending on the category that they submit the custom dance to. Players were allowed to use their own music if they chose to do so... so long as the dance was their own creation and was made during the event's duration.... and this event takes place in the forums.

So what events would everyone like to see in Lucent Heart? :)

Superstarstrike
July 9th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Event Name: Race Blitz
Event Description: Players will gather their beloved mounts and compete against others in the racing field. This event shall go in tournament style; the first two players will be admitted to go to the next round. On the final round, prizes will be given based on where they placed. Maps will be chosen based on each round. For the first one, it will be Hercules Racetrack; the second one will be Sacred Forest Racetrack; the third one will be Phantom Corridor Racetrack, and so on. All races will be in "Quick Team Race" in order to ensure organization and quickness. Each team will consist of three players each (numbers will be subject to change based on how many join this event).

Also for your event suggestion if we have to create customs during the event, can there at least be Dance Step Memory Cards provided for each participant?

Sayomi
July 9th, 2014, 08:18 PM
GM Dance off:
Minimum Requirement: 2 GMs
2 GMs gather players in activity scene. First GM is on the left side of carpet facing 2nd GM on right side, the 2 GMs dance battle against each other. Players decide which GM they want to support during dance off, for this they have to go left side OR right side of the carpet.

Optional: Reward players who supported winner GM with better event items.

Seasonal Events:
We never had a proper Christmas Event, Valentine's day event, Eastern event. All previous game versions had these events with proper events NPCs & event Items. Now all event items on Cashmall and seasonal events gone forever.

Please fix this & ASAP

I doubt it will ever happen but i will definitely continue to sugggest seasonal events.....

MinosTears
July 10th, 2014, 02:22 AM
I dont exactly remember all the events in old lh, but I agree with Sayomi that we should get seasonal events. I remember two years ago in JP Lh, they had a christmas event where everyday at a certain times, people who wanted to participate in the event got teleported to a map that looked exactly like gold port. On the map, people had to go to certain areas on the map and retrieve items (cant remember exact details). You got 2 or 3 special skills made especially for the event and there were robot sants roaming the map to try to catch people. Each time you completed a run, you would get presents (?) you would open and if you colelcted enough you could trade them in for a santa cat pet or a chick in a reindeer outfit (passive pet). This idea might still be pretty far from our version but just a slight idea for now.

LuperLH
July 10th, 2014, 02:32 AM
Girls vs Boys: It was where the girls and boys would have a competition with each other with doing like random things. Like making a square of heart. I think there us to be a question or something thrown into it. I can`t remember. >.<

Sayomi
July 10th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Due to the current events for this month being mainly Feed My Pet and Boss Chaos, I would like to see what events everyone would like to have either resurrected or added to the game. When you give your suggestion, please provide details on the following:

--Name of Event
--Event Description

I would like to start us off with an example of an event that I remember from beanfun....

Event Name: Step Up Dance Event
Event Description: Players would create their own custom dances and submit them via youtube, the player (or players if they submit it to the team or guild category) will win a prize depending on the category that they submit the custom dance to. Players were allowed to use their own music if they chose to do so... so long as the dance was their own creation and was made during the event's duration.... and this event takes place in the forums.

So what events would everyone like to see in Lucent Heart? :)

Why do you start thread about events?!?! You are FORUM MOD, you are NOT GM for now!

And no GM posted here!
And your event is abit of racist, especially youtube part because some Countries like the one i am from(Germany) can't watch music videos on YouTube! Its sufficient that music is playing in background meaning most event clips would be region locked for my country.

Again: If you want to do events this urgent, tell SubaGames to promote you to GM & see what you will you get ....:P

EDIT: A word on seasonal events:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_the_United_States#Federal_holid ays
As you can see on this list for example, SubaGames many had opportunies to do seasonal events even in this month, they just don't care!
And you still having same position is excellent proof of much they care for this game!!!

Cidopuck
July 10th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Thank you all for the feedback so far! I will continue to check in over the month, and then the GM team can make some decisions for the events next month

Cidopuck
July 10th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Why do you start thread about events?!?! You are FORUM MOD, you are NOT GM for now!

I asked him to make this thread while I was out of the office. There is a lot of communication that happens between the GM team and the Moderators, even if it isn't all publicly displayed.

We are still getting our bearings in this game, and are still working to figure out what the player base needs, and what's actually viable for us.

Zackhario
July 10th, 2014, 01:50 PM

And no GM posted here!
And your event is abit of racist, especially youtube part because some Countries like the one i am from(Germany) can't watch music videos on YouTube! Its sufficient that music is playing in background meaning most event clips would be region locked for my country.

Again: If you want to do events this urgent, tell SubaGames to promote you to GM & see what you will you get ....:P

EDIT: A word on seasonal events:
Public holidays in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_the_United_States#Federal_holid ays)
As you can see on this list for example, SubaGames many had opportunies to do seasonal events even in this month, they just don't care!
And you still having same position is excellent proof of much they care for this game!!!

What is wrong with you?

Regarding the seasonally events, I've found an old facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/lucentheart/events

There's a list of them with description describing the events, might give you idea or two how to carry them out.

Sayomi
July 10th, 2014, 02:02 PM
What is wrong with you?
If you plan to blame me for something than bad luck, all i said is OK.

Think about it:GMs have to tell a FORUM MOD to do his job on FORUM? This is ok? What you thinking?!

Btw:
I use this opportunity to post 2nd list too:
Public holidays in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_the_United_States#Other_religio us.2C_traditional.2C_and_informal_holidays_celebra ted_in_the_United_States)

EDIT: Zack i checked your links there are ZERO event descriptions there, can you please quote these here, if you care enough...

Zackhario
July 10th, 2014, 02:30 PM
If you plan to blame me for something than bad luck, all i said is OK.

Think about it:GMs have to tell a FORUM MOD to do his job on FORUM? This is ok? What you thinking?!

Btw:
I use this opportunity to post 2nd list too:
Public holidays in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_the_United_States#Other_religio us.2C_traditional.2C_and_informal_holidays_celebra ted_in_the_United_States)

EDIT: Zack i checked your links there are ZERO event descriptions there, can you please quote these here, if you care enough...

I think you have enough energy drinks, sweetheart.

Sayomi
July 10th, 2014, 02:36 PM
I think you have enough energy drinks, sweetheart.
Are these detailed Event descriptions you are talking about?!
http://i58.tinypic.com/69p6wi.jpg

Is only example ...

FireWOLF109LH
July 10th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Like I hinted at earlier, the events don't have to be events that were in beanfun lh when you bring them up... you can get creative with them if you like :)

Shiono
July 10th, 2014, 05:40 PM
I remember having some fashion contests?
Players combine parts of their outfits to make a "new" outfit and win prizes. Simple as dat owo

Please don't start complaining like "Oh but then cash players will have an advantage because they can buy more stuff and bla bla bla bla"
They're the ones keeping our servers up with their money, don't complain about that. It's only a suggestion.

Using the race system for events would be also a good idea, since the feature is just spamed to acquire stuff, people don't actually do it for "FUN" (as far as I know).

Superstarstrike
July 10th, 2014, 06:22 PM
The only time I've seen the racing feature be used for actual fun was within my own guild; we did that as an event for being able to buy SP. That's why I suggested Race Blitz, but allowing for more mounts because a race event allowing only blue wargs (like we did) will take forever ;-;

Sayomi
July 13th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Regarding the seasonally events, I've found an old facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/lucentheart/events

There's a list of them with description describing the events, might give you idea or two how to carry them out.

Like I hinted at earlier, the events don't have to be events that were in beanfun lh when you bring them up... you can get creative with them if you like :)
I am sorry but i will post abit more here, to help organise seasonal events to be of my possibilities.

Again due to nature/amount/quality of information source, i can't quote event descriptions here. And besides they will not fit in my post :P
This website (http://www.mmoinfo.net/news/press/lucentheart/) has many seasonal event descriptions which you can use as blueprint to do similar events, not 1:1 copied events :D

You can translate most of the content on there to your native language here (http://www.bing.com/translator/) & here (https://translate.google.com/).

Again please excuse low quality of this contribution.

Superstarstrike
July 19th, 2014, 05:05 AM
My nighttime gaming gave me two more ideas.

Event name: Boss Rush
Event description: Remember all those pitiful bosses you faced in the past? Feel like testing out your stronger self? Join forces with your friends as you beat a set of bosses in a time attack format! All who participate will receive a reward; those who kill the bosses in a shorter amount of time will receive greater rewards. Level 50+ recommended, due to a lack of Hero class mobs (if any) lower than that. Maybe set bosses based on a team's average level so results aren't too skewed? Maybe restrict teams so that the minimum and maximum level of players aren't more than 7-10 levels apart.

Event name: Zodiac Survival
Event description: Stand alone as you face yourself amongst powerful enemies, possibly a few levels higher than your own. If you have to, utilize the inner power of your zodiac to assist in survival. All who participate will receive a reward; those who survive and manage to kill the enemy in a shorter amount of time will receive greater rewards. This appears similar to Boss Rush, except this time players go solo, and that the mobs they face don't have to be Hero/boss-type class. The mobs that players should face are: Very Strong, Super Strong, or Elite depending on the player's level (maybe 30-60 for Very Strong, 60-70 for Super Strong, and 70+ for Elite). Level 30+ recommended, due to the ability to wear the zodiac armor and thus apply the strength gain upon using it.

Shiono
July 31st, 2014, 01:10 PM
Warning: If you're not familiar with my long posts please do not be scared; among all of these letters you'll find something interesting.

So I spent hours, better, DAYS of my free time collecting some info about old events & making up some new ones.
I'd really apreciate if the GMs actually read this. Thank you.
Note: old events will be marked with a *

In game Events

[Insert GM name here]'s Crafting Request Event *

The GM asks the players to craft something for him and rewards them with x gold & .
If they craft a lv2 -something- they get x amount of gold. If they craft a lv3 -something- they get x + y amount of gold and so on.

Battle of the Sexes *

The GM gathers both females and males in activity scene and hosts some minigames for them in order to decide which gender is the best.
The event has 3 rounds (minigames), so the gender that wins twice wins the event. The winners get good prizes while the losers get not so good prizes.
There are lots of mini games for the event, I'll list some:

Dance PK - 2 players, 1 from each gender, dance against each other. Whoever wins gets his/her gender 1 point.
Make the shape of a letter/number/sign/object - The GM orders the players to make a shape of.. a heart! and both genders, each one on it's side, tries to make it. Whoever finishes first wins 1 point.
http://i.imgur.com/8sN8Yha.jpg
GM PK - a female GM dances against a male GM, enough said~
Quiz - the GM asks a question; The first player that answers correctly gets his/her gender 1 point!

GM Dance off *

2 GMs gather players in activity scene. One GM is on the left side of carpet facing the 2nd GM on right side. (well that's how it should be LOL)
The players then decide which GM they want to support during the dance off, for this they have to go either to the left side OR the right side of the carpet (behind their GMs). Then the 2 GMs dance pk against each other for 3 rounds and the players imitate them.
Whoever wins 2 times rewards his supporters with good prizes. The loser gives his supporters not so good prizes.

http://i.imgur.com/i3QJIm4.png

Dance with the GMs *

Looks a bit like the GM dance off, except that there's no battle between GMs. The GM just gathers some players and then dances while the players imitate him. 2-4 dances are enough. Then players get some rewards for showing up to dance with the loner GM LOL

Dance PK * (feel free to rename it, I don't remember the actual name)

For some reason in US LH players couldn't dance PK against a GM. However, this was an event in UK LH and it was really fun.
2 up to 4 GMs would be in Thereall City, each one standing in a different plaza. Players would go to the plaza in which they'd find the GM they wanna dance against and wait in the line for it. GMs would then accept the players' dance PK invitations, only 1 per player. If the player won he'd get a good prize, if he lost he'd get a not so good one. A draw would mean the same as a win so the GM rewards him with a good prize.

GM Quiz

The GM hosts a small quiz about a topic of his choice. 1 day (or any other time you think best) before the event the GM announces on zone chat which topic the Quiz will be about. e.g [I]"Tomorrow's Quiz topic will be Greek Mythology!"
On the event's day, the GM re-announces the quiz's topic 20 minutes before it starts. Once it starts, the GM asks a question on zone chat and the first player that PMs him with the correct answer gets a point. Names of the players that get points should be noted down such as the points they have.
e.g
Bruna - ||
Zack - ||||
Neko - ||
The quiz would have about 20 questions (feel free to change the # of questions) and the 3 players with more points get prizes based on their rank.

Ore Invasion *

Just an old event we had in UK LH. GMs summoned tons of cute little lv1 ores in Thereall/Gold Port/Anteacar and players had to protect their city from the invasion! After killing them all the GMs would reward the players with some prizes.

http://i.imgur.com/SNeqoi4.jpg
^ignore the snowmen LOL

Mmmmmm.. something just popped in my mind.
I do remember having invasions other than ores. GMs have the ability to summon monsters right?
Then making some "monster invasions" events is a good idea.
Summon lv15-lv25 werewolves in Acient Ruins and make an Invasion Event for our lower level players.
Summon lv25-lv35 corns in Gold Port for our lv30 players and so on~
I found these invasions really funny; sometimes the mobs would drop interesting stuff. I'd like to participate in one again.

Race Event #1

2 GMs gather 10 players and form 2 teams - each one makes a team with 5 players.
For this event all players must have the same mount, so when announcing the event the GM must state what mount will be used.

e.g "Today's mount shall be the White Unicorn. Players that own this mount and wish to participate must be in EV channel and PM me or GM_[insert name here]. The first 5 players that PM us will participate in the event" - something like this.

Names of the participants should be noted down so that on the next event they can't join & others will have the chance to do so.
After making the teams the GMs start the race on "Random Race (Team)" mode.
The teams will be matched and only one race is made. The team with best ranks wins (meaning, the members of the winning team get better prizes).

Race Event #2

Exactly like #1 but here the GM doesn't state which mount must be used - players can freely choose their mount.

Race Event #3

Kinda like #2 but on a different mode - Random Race (Single Player).
Before signing up for the race the GM announces that the event is about to start. The GM is then matched with 11 other players that also signed up. Only one race is made and the 3 first players get good prizes, based on their rank. The others get not so good prizes (or no prizes at all).
For this event players don't need to use the same mount. Pick your best mount and race!

Coliseum Event *

After some research both in-game and in the forums I noticed that one of the loved events was Coliseum.
I don't really remember much about this event, but it seems like it's similar to boss chaos. The main difference is that instead of one boss there'd be lots of monsters in the arena. Someone please complete the info about this event xD

http://i.imgur.com/OpsByOJ.png

Fashion Contest #1

Players gather in the city the GM previously announced on zone chat.
To participate, they have to combine multiple pieces of their outfits to create their own new outfit! All pieces can be used, even if they are not available in the IM anymore. Then the GM chooses the best looking ones to be the winners.
There could be as many winners as you want, though I'd suggest the cliché number 3. These 3 get good prizes based on their rank. All the other participants get consolation prizes.

Feed the GM *

I remember when Mochi, one of LH Beanfun!'s GM, did this. The players would just line up and name some food they'd feed her when it was their turn to speak. Either this or they'd link in the chat some kind of food, like a cookie or donut. The amount of prizes one could get was determined by the food he'd feed her; if it was something she liked she'd give 3 . If she didn't like it that much she'd give 1/2 [insert same name here].

Kill the GM!

Ahahahah this name xD With this I am proposing a GM vs Players event.
GMs can change their level, right? If not, please ignore this event and skipt to the next one.
This event would have 3 rounds: one for levels 41-50, one for levels 51-60 & one for levels 61-70 (sorry lv71+ people, your purgatory is not available yet)
On the 1st round the GM would dowgrade his level to lv50, enter the purgatory in Sacred Realm of the God of War & the lv41-50 players would attempt to kill him o3o Same goes for the other rounds; On the 2nd round he'd upgrade to lv60 and enter the purgatory in Witch's Cliff & on the 3rd round he'd be lv70 and enter the purgatory in Hephaestus Tableland.
To make this easier, the event could be hosted by 3 different GMs, one in each purgatory. Everyone would get prizes o3o or maybe not since being able to kill a GM is much of a prize already eheh <3

Soulmate Gifts *

Almost forgot about this event; one of the easiest and simple events ever.
The GM stands on the stage in Activity Scene, waiting for the couples to form a line in front of him.
One couple followed by another performs an emote in front of the GM to show their love <3
If the emote requires 0 or 300 match points to be performed, the GM rewards each lover with 1 [insert name here].
If the emote requires 800 match points to be performed, the GM rewards each lover with 2 [insert name here].
If the emote requires 1500 match points or marriage to be performed, the GM rewards each lover with 3 [insert name here].

Facebook/Forum/Website Events

Step Up Dance Competitions * (In-game & Forum)
http://i.imgur.com/AuVJtDT.jpg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7fzGEMOzP8)

Players create their own custom dances and submit them via youtube & post their entries on the event's thread. There's 3 categories: Solo, Team & Guild. After the event's deadline the GMs gather to discuss about the entries and choose the winners.
If I recall it properly, the solo winner would get a free outfit of his choice, the team winners would get a zodiac pet each (also of their own choice) and guild winners would get guild stones & something else I belive.

Caption the photo * (Facebook)

http://i.imgur.com/TROHf3k.png

"Because we love you" * (Facebook)

http://i.imgur.com/XL6Vq88.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ddb2Eht.jpg

"Cooking with <insert GM name here>" * (Forum)

(it was called Cooking with Cadena back then)
The GM posted a recipe of some kind of food/sweet/cake on the forums and the players had to cook/bake it and post a picture of the result!
[I]"Submit a picture of her latest recipe to the forums and win fun prizes!"

Fashion Contest #2 * (Forum)

The same as #1 but instead of doing it in-game, this is made on the forums.
Players combine multiple parts of their outfits in order to create a whole new outfit. They take a screenshot of it, name it and post it on the event's thread (in the forums). The staff then discusses and decides on a winner.
The winner(s) get an in-game prize and has/have has his/her outfit released in IM for 1/2 week(s).

http://i.imgur.com/dmfeQkc.jpg

Drawing Contest (Forum & Website)

I know it's abit much of a cliche but it's still a good idea. Not to mention that having fanart of the game displayed in some art websites is a nice way to advertise it. Any themed drawing contest would do really. Pick a theme, establish rules, choose winners, reward them and display their art in the Website~

Lucent Tales * (Website) - Something like this (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=57209).

Puzzle Contest * (Forum) - Something like this (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=57353).

Themed Screenshot Contest! * (Forum) - something like this (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=56025).

Seasonal/Holidays Events

Beanfun! did have some nice ideas for seasonal events. I'll leave you some links of their old FB page with some events.

Thanksgiving Events. (https://www.facebook.com/events/322171891132731/?ref=5)

First Halloween Hunt. (https://www.facebook.com/events/146947058735588/?ref=5)

Halloween Costume Event. (https://www.facebook.com/events/285800618111269/?ref=5)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHW-b9NuHgg

Winter Events *

http://i.imgur.com/UhVUtnw.jpg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edqKkhqG9PU)

Other Events

25k/55k/75k Rewards *

In Beanfun! LH they rewarded players that used 25k/55k/75k BeanPoints in the IM. Prizes would go from zodiac pets, to outfits to elegant crystals (the ones that always upgrade your equipment). Once the event was over, the players that used 25k/55k/75k on their account would press the button "Receive" on the IM and get their rewards.
Having a event like this once in a while, with SubaPoints, might be a good idea.

http://i.imgur.com/1u1l5vS.jpg

Double EXP Weekend *

Make those happen like 2 times per month <3

Double drops Weekend *

Same as double EXP but with drops <3 WE NEED THIS!!

http://i.imgur.com/8FCVMMQ.jpg

Polls for upcoming releases *

This was suggested by many lots of time but it seems like everyone neglets it. Even beanfun! did this..
Me and others would like to see this happen, it doens't need to be all the time but once in a while would be good.

http://i.imgur.com/zLTImaa.png

So far these are the only events I can think of. So as you can see Hide & Seek, Feed my pet and Boss Chaos are just some events.
I also remember an event called Pop the Balon, put I never participated so I think someone else should talk about it.

Notes:

Apologies for any grammar error; english is my second language.
Like I said on the beginning, old events are marked with a *
If you look close enough, some images will take you to some videos~
If Suba decides to use some of these events, please feel free to rename them, change some aspects & prizes.
The prizes back at Beanfun! were mostly Event Points, so that's why in most events the amount of prizes changes from losers to winners. e.g GM Dance Off: winners got 3 EP and losers 1 EP.
Some events had outfits, mounts, zodiac & battle pets as prizes. It'd be nice to have them here in Suba too instead of cakes all the time.
This huge list of events was compiled not only by me but by my SM, friends, guildies and other players. I actually asked them in-game which events they'd like to see again and added them to my list.

NekoBel
July 31st, 2014, 03:14 PM
Woo, i see my name in that post and I'm mentioned in the last sentance, too~ \^o3o^/

Bruna did a wonderful job there as you can all see and i hope that we will get lots of these events to see in the upcoming schedules.
I personally love the fashion contests the most <3 So i suggest that there should be some with IM fashion and then again some with normal armor parts that people combined~

Then there is the "Pop the Balloons" that was quite popular in LH US!
2-3 GM's were in Thereall and started the event by hiding invisible somewhere and then they would spawn a Panda Swing Mount each at a hidden location and the event would start. You could kill it with one attack and the player who did it got 1 point. then the GM would hide elsewhere and spawn an other Panda Swing Mount, which the players had to find and pop. After some time they would start to spawn other Swings, too, for example the Lion Swing Mount or the Childhood Swing Mount(if that's how it was called xD). These were just spawned a few times, but they gave 3 points for the player to pop them or the rarest one even gave 5 points! So after let's say 15 minutes the players have to pop the last Balloons on the map and then the event would be over. The 3 players with the most points got prices and the 1st place got the best things of course o/

So yeah... You will need more active GM's for lots of these events so hang in there-nyah~

Zackhario
July 31st, 2014, 03:18 PM
And the Longest Post Award goes to....

HatefulFate
July 31st, 2014, 06:36 PM
wow, so that what the REAL LH is like. I never knew it could be that fun. Now I see why so many people want to see this game revives.

Shiono
August 6th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Kill the GM!

Ahahahah this name xD With this I am proposing a GM vs Players event.
GMs can change their level, right? If not, please ignore this event and skipt to the next one.
This event would have 3 rounds: one for levels 41-50, one for levels 51-60 & one for levels 61-70 (sorry lv71+ people, your purgatory is not available yet)
On the 1st round the GM would dowgrade his level to lv50, enter the purgatory in Sacred Realm of the God of War & the lv41-50 players would attempt to kill him o3o Same goes for the other rounds; On the 2nd round he'd upgrade to lv60 and enter the purgatory in Witch's Cliff & on the 3rd round he'd be lv70 and enter the purgatory in Hephaestus Tableland.
To make this easier, the event could be hosted by 3 different GMs, one in each purgatory. Everyone would get prizes o3o or maybe not since being able to kill a GM is much of a prize already eheh <3

Version 8 brought us the 4th purgatory for lv71-80 players in Avalon Front.
Now there can be a round for lv71+ players too ^^

Shiono
August 24th, 2014, 12:29 PM
since we now have a twitter page and I've seen some kind of event being held there I'd like to suggest a possible event to be held there x3
well it can also be done in facebook or the forums ahah ^^;

Catch the add!

If players see a Lucent Heart add somewhere in the internet, they snap a picture of it and post it on twitter/facebook!
e.g:

http://i.imgur.com/d1ZwpRH.png

this idea came to me because I've seen like 10+ LH adds in multiple pages xD

Shiono
November 11th, 2014, 04:59 PM
*posts so this thread will go to the front page*
GM Cido, check page #2. There's a huge post there with many events that don't require GM powers and can be hosted by mods :)

MikeParnell
November 13th, 2014, 12:28 PM
--Name of Event: Couple vs Couple
--Event Description: Like pvp but with sm couples and married spouses dueling it out! Cooperation will be the key to winning! Note: While its within the pvp limits to allow spouses or sms to kill eachother, doing so will disqualify the couple/sms. The last couple standing gets a special prize presented by a GM from the
Suba Shop, not a lame prize either a special item from the shop (like a gacha mount or something).

Shiono
November 18th, 2014, 06:51 PM
--Name of Event: Couple vs Couple
--Event Description: Like pvp but with sm couples and married spouses dueling it out! Cooperation will be the key to winning! Note: While its within the pvp limits to allow spouses or sms to kill eachother, doing so will disqualify the couple/sms. The last couple standing gets a special prize presented by a GM from the
Suba Shop, not a lame prize either a special item from the shop (like a gacha mount or something).

I loved this idea /o/