PDA

View Full Version : 9x event and PvP in Tibet

Deimos
July 11th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Starting this weekend Tibet will be a PvP map. Along with that starting today and going until Monday there will be 9x Exp in Tibet as well. Enjoy!

Alex2peu
July 11th, 2014, 03:34 PM
apologies Deimos,but can u change title pls? its 1,5 xp event man....change it with increased base rates from 4x to 9x....

Sercova
July 11th, 2014, 03:40 PM
The base rates are 6x, increased to 9x in Tibet only. Call it whatever you want, the base rate is now 9x in Tibet.

Gabri02
July 11th, 2014, 03:54 PM
lol im getting just 0.06 more with this xp event...

driky
July 11th, 2014, 05:42 PM
Well what else u want? u want people capping in 1 week and have nothing to do? Tbh 7hrs from HM to LM is a big thing compared to GC it took me over 1-2weeks to get to that level and this is playing couple hours everyday.+1 suba is doing a great job.

With these rates u can be capped withing a week or so.If u say to me 1week in a game is too much , then its better for you to leave.You just want everything there for you , this is why there are many private servers which have came and gone.

CKBeauty
July 11th, 2014, 06:06 PM
I dont get what all the complain and treats of leaving... if you dont like the game under this publisher... THEN GO!!!! nobody is holding you here

I guess that really what gets to me is all the whining that people do... Why can i have this? Why was i punish? Why did i got ban?

Comparing the publisher to other and just talk trash about it wont fix a thing... if you guys thing is so easy to publish a game for gamers FOR FREE, why dont you guys do it and shut up

JayMoh1
July 12th, 2014, 03:21 AM
this sever is dead already u might as well jst give event to the whole sever not jst tibet tf lol, ur ganna lose to little amount of players u have and the item mall decos have stats?

ZLorD
July 12th, 2014, 04:21 AM
Nice done, gave an xp event for like 10 players who can grind in tibet and even those maybe dont have time to play/grind , and rest of the players who are lower got nothing , maps are really empty , even VNs quited oO , you guys should start doing something fast with the xp rate/ events or else you might have to close this server because players are quiting one by one every day . Have a nice weekend .

NameLess113
July 12th, 2014, 07:08 AM
So it wasn`t just me logging at a "bad" hour when ppl are less online? LOOOOL!!!!

I logged in yesterday (just to check population) and all I could see was 5 stands in hefei, 3 VNs celebrating their brand new +13 bracers, 1 guy grinding in NC, 1 VN grinding before 2nd vill in icy and 1 VN showing off his HE epi in 2nd vill icy. I might of missed a few guys, but the chat was completly dead. Its a good thing to start fresh, but to go from a decent server to something worse? I`m actually glad I got stuck on Yin, that server is alot more populated than this one.

Jedaii
July 12th, 2014, 07:22 AM
cant we all just get along?

Ihgyug2
July 12th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Nice event!!!!

Revol1
July 12th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Nice event!!!!

Looool, good luck grinding, no one to pk.

Ihgyug2
July 12th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Looool, good luck grinding, no one to pk.

Really?I m the first that pking in tibet instead of grind ;)

Ihgyug2
July 12th, 2014, 10:45 AM
what you mean IF your honest? anyway if you want to PK me your welcome ign dragon_death... what is your ign as well? I will be waiting... And to all those who love's PvP... there is a PvP server waiting for you...:-)

Yea sure, a server full p2w, with GMs that answer tickets in 3 months, bugged sets without fixing, and every patch about moneys. Really nice pvp server haha.

NameLess113
July 12th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Yea sure, a server full p2w, with GMs that answer tickets in 3 months, bugged sets without fixing, and every patch about moneys. Really nice pvp server haha.

Enjoy Single player.

driky
July 12th, 2014, 11:31 AM
I thought Yin was dead but then i saw subagames lool

Yin is dead , i play there and have 2 capped chars(nuker + healer) there with good stuff like banners which i made and icy banners, ps set with +14 weps which i all made by farming myself and not spending a dime but as some1 said in this post , in every patch there is new stuff relevant to money. For example those new decos which are 2x better than aoi dai and give 2x better stats which are in im for £30 cmon... that much money for a deco which u have to buy bags monthly?haha.But i hope they emerge is to yang and make some arrangement spots for pvp :p.

JayMoh1
July 12th, 2014, 10:29 PM
So How Fair is it giving Tibet an event and not the other maps there already high tf give the whole sever the event yall *I Love the GMs* me of tf is this.....

Sercova
July 14th, 2014, 05:52 AM
Cleaned up the thread.

If you have nothing relevant to the topic at hand, do not post stuff that is going to get deleted. Stay on Topic.

*Thread Locked*