PDA

View Full Version : Regarding This Friday Relase

Naiyeon
July 21st, 2014, 04:46 PM
You guys announced earlier you are relasing the Fearless Ruby Triceratops and the Cerulean Triceratops but it's totaly useless cause it's able to be redeemed from NPC by doing just dailies, and it's been obvious lately what most people leaving game for and asking for , "Battle Mounts" everyone want "Battle Mounts" such as "Dayspring Horse , NightWrath Horse , Tim , Wheel of Fortune and Brave Alpaca" , you guys made players wait long for that it should be relased ASAP , Old LH Version was less than the current one hosted by Suba but still have Battle mounts . you also cant use the excuse "It's Early" , around 10 people hited cap level so it's not "Early" ,27155 27156
We need this really guys , Please.. do it ,
P.S : Don't expect anyone to top up for some Pink Dino
Don't make any other moves that you might regret later
-Regards , Erzah.

Akameh
July 21st, 2014, 04:52 PM
I totaly Approve , i know many people left cause of that lack of battle mounts , and yea that "Don't expect anyone to top up for some Pink Dino" is just so true ,
Act fast Suba please,

LuckyChan
July 21st, 2014, 04:57 PM
Will be saving any SP I have till something useful and wanted gets released.
I mean we've had the IM problems, then the other night when the site was down.. now this
Suba were complaining not enough people playing, keep with all these problems and annoying the community then people will just get fed up and leave on mass.

Please sort this out, LH is a good game we are just asking for updates a little bit quicker.

Superstarstrike
July 21st, 2014, 05:59 PM
Let's see who's willing to save up 200 cupons for a dino or just end up paying for one. Good divider on who the hard workers are and who is lazy.

Seriously though. I think it's about time to add battle mounts like what people have been wanting but not been getting. If this release was due to thinking it was a battle mount, it isn't.

Akameh
July 21st, 2014, 06:20 PM
I actually have no intention to use the Dino but just incase i had no use for coupons id get a dino, easy ;o

HatefulFate
July 21st, 2014, 07:16 PM
I actually have no intention to use the Dino but just incase i had no use for coupons id get a dino, easy ;o

you really want to spend 12m or 12k SP for a mount you can get for free? (assuming its not in gacha)

KagutsuchiLH
July 21st, 2014, 08:35 PM
Battle mounts are what people have been asking for months now why cant you guys just release the battle mounts then everyone will be satisfied and happy and more people will come back and play. You guys keep disappointing the players who are passionate about this game and want to see it go somewhere cause we have all looked at the JP LH wiki website and drool at the stuff we know we can have at a later date and we know this game has the potential, we aren't asking for the the Hero/Legend battle pets or the impossible, all we are asking for is that you release battle mounts.

Kokikun
July 21st, 2014, 08:48 PM
Just shut down the game already. Its obviously Subagames isn't doing a very good job nor can Subagames promote this game evern further.

I did all the work for you guys~ <3

We would like to take this opportunity to thank every player that supported Lucent Heart. Despite the small community, Lucent Heart players are some of the most dedicated players that we have seen, which is awesome!

Once again, we thank all of our players who supported and spent time in the world of Acadia.
Thank you all, and hopefully we'll see you in one of our other virtual worlds!

NightSora
July 21st, 2014, 08:51 PM
O o o o i want in on this to

Players have been wanting battle mounts over outfits and other stuff yet you guys keep releasing outfits im not going to say you arnt trying but player really want battle mounts when theirs over 20 players lvl75 without them that clearly a sign something is wrong/to much time has pass by yet we keep getting outfits im sure every lvl60+ would rather battle mounts then to keep getting outfits,dont get me wrong we all like having outfits and stuff but most of us would like some more useful stuff once the real battle pets started coming out everyone got excited cuz we can actually use them for some thing aside just having it there if battle mounts are out im sure players would finally be happy and not care about future releases well most high levels anyways.

ps~i dont know what i was typing just got bored and looked at forums o3o

KunLH
July 21st, 2014, 08:58 PM
I think I'll just take a break from this game until things start looking like someone cares. It seems like every week it is made a goal to be more underwhelming and disappointing than the week before.

I dunno how you can beat releasing items already available in the game that no one uses, but I'm sure they'll find a way.
I'll just play another game for now.

Zackhario
July 21st, 2014, 09:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UGd9D1Y.gif

I'm just here for food.

Cereals
July 21st, 2014, 11:24 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=68298

1 week later, Ugly dino mounts you can always get from an NPC in game.

Manifick
July 22nd, 2014, 04:29 AM
Suba probably has a plan with this game. Il be patient and wait till the release of those item's that we all want.

Cereals
July 22nd, 2014, 06:52 AM
People leave because they feel the same way as Virus. There's no hope for this game because it feels like Suba doesn't care. After all the rage about the spirit ears/ fairy ears + bathtubs they go ahead and release some mount no one wants. Why would they even do that. DO they not know how to make money. They're killing the game /o/

Naiyeon
July 22nd, 2014, 07:31 AM
That Bean Above is right ^ xD

AlehLH
July 22nd, 2014, 08:40 AM
All this talk about shutting down the servers makes me feel so bad, because it's gonna happen eventually if Suba doesn't do anything.
Is it to much to ask for a little respect for this community after already seeing the game shut down once? It's not like this is an unsuccessful game, LHJP playerbase is huge and it just shows how much potential this game has, how much money you could make out of it. But not with this mentality. I feel stupid at the moment for spending so much time on this game because I just know it's pointless, it's gonna shut down, no one is doing anything to avoid it, and maybe we should all just quit now because honestly, who cares about us?

Cidopuck
July 22nd, 2014, 11:31 AM
I can assure you that our intention is not to ruin this game or to make you angry on purpose.

Let me explain what the situation is. I, along with Jinxtah and Deimos have inherited this game from Jester. He was the expert, he taught us all we know about the game.

More than that, he put into place this release schedule long before I ever had to think about LH. We could hardly have walked in and changed the entire thing first day.

That being said, I have already modified the schedule based on what I have come to understand you all want based on the forums and after talking with your moderators. We have already bumped up items you say you want, some of them with the intention to bring out battle mounts earlier.

There is a plan in place, and I cannot scrap it completely without better knowledge or reasoning than my predecessor had.

We are still learning the game, we are still learning your desires, and we are still learning how to make it enjoyable for everyone. I can sit down with the boss and take another look at the release schedule put before me.

Meanwhile, I have written about 100 new questions for Knowledge Master, with an expected 150 more coming in to me by Friday. We will continue to add questions on a constant basis.

I have been trying very hard to get Playcoos cooperation in expediting the release of Version 8, and we are nearing readiness.

It is not a matter of us not caring, but rather that there are many factors influencing every decision that you don't know about or understand.

It is my intention to make this game better, as much as I can, and I'll need the help of the community to do it.

Thank you.

RukaMency
July 22nd, 2014, 11:50 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This.

AlehLH
July 22nd, 2014, 11:51 AM
Let me explain what the situation is. I, along with Jinxtah and Deimos have inherited this game from Jester. He was the expert, he taught us all we know about the game.

More than that, he put into place this release schedule long before I ever had to think about LH. We could hardly have walked in and changed the entire thing first day.

This is the problem, Jester barely knew anything of the game as showed by the fact the next release is just a mount we can get for free already. You can't try to reassure players after the first complain thread, say things are gonna change and then come up with something like this without expecting a backslash from the community.
Anything Jester planned should be scrapped at least regarding the IM release schedule asap. Take your time with the rest. Thanks.

QueenPooksie
July 22nd, 2014, 12:33 PM
Well, lets all be fair and give Cidopuck a chance. He hasnt been here for long after all and he sounds genuine.
I say we see how it goes. :)

Naiyeon
July 22nd, 2014, 12:50 PM
Im just informing you that you are relasing some mount that we can redeem by doing dailies so it's pointless and waste for all the waiting , that whole week went for nothing, and if you need help from LH Community , it's kinda clear already , "Battle mounts" then you keep relasing battle pets eventually

HatefulFate
July 22nd, 2014, 12:58 PM
Well it look like we're getting the Red Magician Tarot this Friday or next Friday

Zeptosz
July 22nd, 2014, 01:04 PM
I was gonna quit this game anyways )o)

Zackhario
July 22nd, 2014, 01:25 PM
It is not a matter of us not caring, but rather that there are many factors influencing every decision that you don't know about or understand.

This is what the community need to keep in mind.

Shiono
July 22nd, 2014, 01:27 PM
WARNING: Long post

(...)we aren't asking for the the Hero/Legend battle pets or the impossible, all we are asking for is that you release battle mounts.
Please allow me to add something there;
We aren't asking for the the Hero/Legend battle pets or the impossible, all we are asking for is that you release battle mounts; mounts that we all know of and had in the past. They should be somewhere in the old data so no need to ask it to our tsundere devs, it's not impossible at all.

People leave because they feel the same way as Virus. There's no hope for this game because it feels like Suba doesn't care. After all the rage about the spirit ears/ fairy ears + bathtubs they go ahead and release some mount no one wants. Why would they even do that. DO they not know how to make money. They're killing the game /o/
I may be wrong (hopefully I am) but after the bathubs update I've started to see it like this:

If we release the battle mounts and everything they asked for, they won't buy the sh**y mounts and the sh**y outfits.
We better release some sh**y mounts, items and outfits first because somenone will eventually buy it. There's nothing else to buy, so they'll probably buy them and we'll get some money out of it. Then when they all loose hope and everyone is about to quit, we'll release the good stuff and attrack them back.

Sorry Cidopuk, that's just how I'm feeling right now.. You said you'd try to make this game better, but seriously, your mate's IM announcement crushed some hopes.

All this talk about shutting down the servers makes me feel so bad, because it's gonna happen eventually if Suba doesn't do anything.
Is it to much to ask for a little respect for this community after already seeing the game shut down once? It's not like this is an unsuccessful game, LHJP playerbase is huge and it just shows how much potential this game has, how much money you could make out of it. But not with this mentality. I feel stupid at the moment for spending so much time on this game because I just know it's pointless, it's gonna shut down, no one is doing anything to avoid it, and maybe we should all just quit now because honestly, who cares about us?
Aleh I couldn't have said it any better.. Q3Q
The game has so much potential..

I can assure you that our intention is not to ruin this game or to make you angry on purpose.

That being said, I have already modified the schedule based on what I have come to understand you all want based on the forums and after talking with your moderators. We have already bumped up items you say you want, some of them with the intention to bring out battle mounts earlier.

There is a plan in place, and I cannot scrap it completely without better knowledge or reasoning than my predecessor had.

We are still learning the game, we are still learning your desires, and we are still learning how to make it enjoyable for everyone. I can sit down with the boss and take another look at the release schedule put before me.

Meanwhile, I have written about 100 new questions for Knowledge Master, with an expected 150 more coming in to me by Friday. We will continue to add questions on a constant basis.

I have been trying very hard to get Playcoos cooperation in expediting the release of Version 8, and we are nearing readiness.

It is my intention to make this game better, as much as I can, and I'll need the help of the community to do it.

Thank you.

Bold #1
No. No. He was not an expert at all. I'm sure he tried his best, but no.
If you wanna call someone expert, that should be Edricus, since he actually tested the game's features and asked us questions about them.
If I could rate you GMs as newbie players in LH, I'd rate Jester as lv34 and you and the other new GMs as lv20. There's a difference, but a really small one.

Bold #2
That plan should be modified. How about asking the players, ugh? Just like you said you like to do.
How hard is it to make polls?!
How about, make a poll with the 4 items players talk the most. They'll vote. Only one will win, release it. The other players (whose item didn't win) will still want the item. Note the name down and save it for another IM update. The others too if you feel like it. Make more polls. Release the winner, note down the others. Make new polls with the items that weren't picked in the previous polls. Release the winner, and so on.
Same with battle mounts; there are at least 5 of them. Personally, I want the White Horse. But I know of people that want the Tim. Others long for the Brave Alpaca or the so wanted wheel of fortune. Others want to collect them all!
Just release one. Some players will buy it, some won't and will wait for another one or maybe they won't resist and buy it too. And the next one. AND the next one. There are some shopaholics there, make them happy.
We spend the money, you get money. We are happy, we buy more SP for things that will makes us happier, you guys get more money and the game doens't shut down as soon as people think.

It seems easy for me. But like you said, there's probably some factors influencing every decision that I won't understand.

Bold #3
Still learning about the game - it's perfectly fine. Make some public threads with your questions. Log in game, try is out, ask on zone for help OR whisper our forum mods, since you know who they are.
I don't know about the other players, but you're always welcome to ask me anything. I may not be lv75, but I've played this since the BF CBT, I know some stuff about the game and I'd be more than happy to share it with you if it will make my gaming more enjoyable.

Still learning about our desires - okay. Make a thread and ask us our opinions about everything. What feature do you like the most? What mount do you like the most? What outfit do you like the most?

Learning how to make it enjoyable - well, I guess the players are the key here. Ask them ;)

Also good work on KM. Looking foward to see the new questions.

I know all of this may have sounded rude, but do try to understand that this game is really important to me and for many other players, I'm just saying all of this cause I really don't want it to shut down any soon.
I know you're a new GM here in LH, you say you'll try to do your best and I really wanna belive in that. I'll give you a chance.
But yeah.. the plan Jester had for IM can't be that good if this week's IM update is a mount I already sold twice lol. Advice: modify it. You inherited the game from him, I get it. But you guys are in charge now. He tried and from what I've heard from many players, he failed. Now's your turn. If you're sticking to his methods it won't be different from having him here.

That's all I have to say for now.

HatefulFate
July 22nd, 2014, 06:13 PM
That's what I tho too, but it's just background, now , the deal is the battle mounts and that's a fact , if you want to train to be a good GM? relase them and i'll claim you the best GMs Ever ;)

If that Magician tarot pet is not released this Friday, then it will be next Friday for sure. You can trust me on that one.

Oxycore
July 22nd, 2014, 11:47 PM
Please keep the discussion on topic and don't use ad hominems.

KunLH
July 23rd, 2014, 01:27 AM

Thank you.
Please explain these factors instead of saying we are ignorant to the situation and telling us to just trust you, because we've been doing that since launch. Right now, Suba seems like a shady business that is trying to maximize profit regardless of player feedback, these 'factors' seem to be how to prioritize releases in a way that players have to wait through releases they don't want. That way, people will spend money on inferior things while they anticipate the things they truly want.

If this is the wrong assumption, then explain these 'factors that influence every decision' because just about every decision has been awful. Either these factors are based on misinformation, or they are just selfish.

'Get 50 likes for white shirts!' You get 50 likes.
'Get 100 likes for something else early!' You get 100 likes and release triceratops mounts, which are already in the game, why should we ever participate in promotions like that again? Nobody wants to spend real money for items that they can get in game.

When we voice our concerns, what do we get? Ambiguous answers that are full of remorse without offering a solution aside from 'We will take this into consideration in the future.'

Also, from what has been shown, Jester isn't the greatest source of information regarding Lucent Heart.

You say you're taking steps to make version 8 come sooner, when? 1 month? 2 months? 3?
You say you're taking steps to release battle mounts? What steps are those besides 'Hey boss, players want battle mounts.'

I don't care if the GMs or a Higher-Up are to blame for the neglect to this game. It's continuing just as bad as when Jester was around, and the only glimmer of hope was the white shirt promotion.

Beryu
July 23rd, 2014, 10:55 AM
Let me just remind everyone that whenever this issue pops up in any game (ie: not releasing highly desired items), it never goes over well with the customers. Never.

I understand that there are some items that cannot be released in our version of Lucent Heart, like some costumes for example. There are still a lot of items out there you can put in the item mall that are much better choices than the triceratops mounts or bathtubs.

We get it. You want to keep items special and build up excitement. At the same time however, the item mall has been lacking ever since the game has been brought back up months ago.

And please, do not go around blaming your superiors or the developers just to try to get players to be quiet. This will get us nowhere and will only aggravate players. Accept the fact that the item mall is lacking instead.

If you really want the help of the community, set up polls, discussion threads, and a "teach the GM about LH" thread, as mentioned.

Since it is summer, I thought that this would be the season to see grand updates and awesome summer sales.
All this does is increase expectations. And I think you can meet those expectations as long as you head in the right direction. (although it will be well overdue, better late than never)

CryPlease
July 27th, 2014, 05:03 AM
Next week release: worg.