PDA

View Full Version : Shaman T5

Eredoto
August 4th, 2014, 05:18 PM
So I just finished my T5 Quest and im lvl 90 now.
All the skills looks really nice, but which skills to lvl first?
:XD:

ForceAta001
August 5th, 2014, 01:35 AM
wait for balancing skills for shaman. I can't tell you now bcoz my shaman is still 7x and no sod so boring to train. :(

AegonTargaryen
August 5th, 2014, 04:41 AM
So I just finished my T5 Quest and im lvl 90 now.
All the skills looks really nice, but which skills to lvl first?
:XD:

I leveled my shaman from 94-100 in I2 (sometimes I1 for raidents ;-)) using MoP and maxed Press of Deity combos but AM was sacrificed. Both good t4/t5 skills imo. Exp was good although not as decent when being invited in CC parties lol :XD: which you need max AM. In the end, it's just a matter of choice of build you want for your shaman. When there's no CC events and you want to be like the prs conquering mobs with their powerful SI, then go for a PoD instead of AM. But when you have the luxury of high level chars to boost you, then max AM is the way. Or you could try to balance your Elite Points. It's up to you. Try to experiment. That's where the fun is! Remember, it's not just about leveling fast but enjoying your journey through each level with your char and with other players too. Good luck!

I'd love to see how shamans would fare in SoD. Perhaps then other players might see shamans in a different light aside from being speed boosters. :)

xaiightx
April 7th, 2015, 05:38 AM
I leveled my shaman from 94-100 in I2 (sometimes I1 for raidents ;-)) using MoP and maxed Press of Deity combos but AM was sacrificed. Both good t4/t5 skills imo. Exp was good although not as decent when being invited in CC parties lol :XD: which you need max AM. In the end, it's just a matter of choice of build you want for your shaman. When there's no CC events and you want to be like the prs conquering mobs with their powerful SI, then go for a PoD instead of AM. But when you have the luxury of high level chars to boost you, then max AM is the way. Or you could try to balance your Elite Points. It's up to you. Try to experiment. That's where the fun is! Remember, it's not just about leveling fast but enjoying your journey through each level with your char and with other players too. Good luck!

I'd love to see how shamans would fare in SoD. Perhaps then other players might see shamans in a different light aside from being speed boosters. :)

i lvld to 10x yesterday!

i think this is the most fun build for shaman:
got meteor 9 and mourning 7, at lvl 101 my meteor will finally be lvl 10. (best build for sod for me atm)

lv 10 cursen knight + 10 meteor sounds nice too, but the knight doesnt really grow or gets better..
shaman also has e 1 v 1 skill that is very strong but that isnt really a option for shaman, what do you think about that?

they really should make meteor stronger, this would help allot of shaman builds.

AegonTargaryen
April 7th, 2015, 06:46 AM
i lvld to 10x yesterday!

i think this is the most fun build for shaman:
got meteor 9 and mourning 7, at lvl 101 my meteor will finally be lvl 10. (best build for sod for me atm)

lv 10 cursen knight + 10 meteor sounds nice too, but the knight doesnt really grow or gets better..
shaman also has e 1 v 1 skill that is very strong but that isnt really a option for shaman, what do you think about that?

they really should make meteor stronger, this would help allot of shaman builds.

Congratzzzz Free! :XD: lol. we did GC last time and I forgot to congratulate you.

Going back, I did try PoD (Meteor) lvl10 + MoP (rest of the EPs). It's a good build esp now with SOD back in the game. According to this https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=78129 there will be changes with PoD (more damage and less delay) and MoP which would be helpful. I long for the day when shamans aren't just on one corner. I mean I get that it was made as a support character but what else aside from AM can a shaman offer as a support? chase hunt? curse lazy? :ehh:

It just sucks that the more useful skills of shamans are in tiers 4&5. I wish AM was a t3 skill so we could have the best of both worlds.

PoA-st4r
April 7th, 2015, 10:59 AM
I wish their dmg was higher, meteor gets a buff as well as PoD but who knows when we'll see that. Darkwave is actually pretty nuts dmg if you go a pure build and pump spir. its based soley on spir/lvl not weap dmg. but I'd say best all around build is pump some health points max meteor and the speed buff, so you can solo with meteor and have the party buff for parties. regular sp obviously max rain maker, and for high lvl if you go a bit tankier the taunt is actually what you see the high lvl kpt chars doing. they run in on shaman taunt and back out so the stuff is aggro'd attacking the air.

PoA-st4r
April 7th, 2015, 11:00 AM
oh yeah and grats Free!! I couldnt believe i saw u in ric with 10x weap on your shaman!

xaiightx
April 8th, 2015, 03:32 AM
oh yeah and grats Free!! I couldnt believe i saw u in ric with 10x weap on your shaman!

haha thank you very much! finally made it! still need 2 more lvls but almost there^^
Yea the wep looks pretty awesome hehe, didnt like the 10x wep, that piece off **** has a pyramid with the all seeing eye on it-,-

Congratzzzz Free! :XD: lol. we did GC last time and I forgot to congratulate you.

Going back, I did try PoD (Meteor) lvl10 + MoP (rest of the EPs). It's a good build esp now with SOD back in the game. According to this https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=78129 there will be changes with PoD (more damage and less delay) and MoP which would be helpful. I long for the day when shamans aren't just on one corner. I mean I get that it was made as a support character but what else aside from AM can a shaman offer as a support? chase hunt? curse lazy? :ehh:

It just sucks that the more useful skills of shamans are in tiers 4&5. I wish AM was a t3 skill so we could have the best of both worlds.

haha no problem bro! i still thank you:D
oke MoP will be more usefull than, thats awesome!
Yes AM in t3 would be fking best! than you can build whatever you want
its a very smart tactic to sell more red stones(change skills) :-) the way shaman now works..
they better make meteor faster too cus MoP usess other party members but its their hit, not yours if you know what i mean..
When skill used, your first and than your party basicly ks you with your own skill..

i just saw the post you told me, they are gonna reduce delay on meteor and the other strong skill, this looks like shaman can get reall strong than!
when delay reduced make; meteor and the other skill lvl 10 and we are ready for whatever:D