PDA

View Full Version : Event/Competition Prizes

Sercova
August 8th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Hey folks, we've been having some discussions as to what items would be good as prizes for certain events and competitions Suba may be running in the future.

The point of this thread is to get some feedback from the players for what kinds of prizes you'd like to see.

We're looking at 4 main Tiers for this so if you could arrange them in levels that'd be great.

Tier 1 = Amazing Prizes for hard to win or very rare Events/Competitions (example = holiday events)
Tier 2 = Good Prizes for semi regular Events/Competitions (example = every month)
Tier 3 = Medium Prizes for regular Events/Competitions (example = every week)
Tier 4 = Low Prizes for small Events/Competitions (example = GMs decide to do a small event on a random day with hardly any notice)

*Warning* I will be deleting all posts that do not relate to this thread so do not come here complaining about other things. I only want to see prize suggestions in this thread, thank you. *Warning*

MorganJailman
August 8th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Tier 3: ps h weapons from hermit event.

Yabuszko
August 8th, 2014, 03:07 PM
This is how I see this:

Tier 1 - items like Roaring Three Lions - got only one and I've opened monstrous amount of chests - reward should be rare like this or banner / decos (perma) / high ref weapons(like quiz event) / scroll's + / perma bags / premium accounts

Tier 2 - Scales, Tears, Tender Stones, Dragon Blood, Jade Separator - you need high ref weapon to be competitive in any form of activity, actually you need few of them with different stats/slots filler - ITEM SHOP PROMOTIONS

Tier 3 - Any form of good but limited time items (decos, banners, clothes, weapons - 30,14,7,3 days), some low interest Item Shop items, Lion Roars etc. (let the server live and communicate)

Tier 4 - random hour daily buffs, hide & seek, (for like stack of BE - really they are ending so fast even if you got 10 stacks before, and are easy obtainable) rewards? whatever GM can think off,

FredPerryy
August 8th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Tier 1 !!!!!

Banhien003
August 8th, 2014, 06:44 PM
Tier 2 - Scales, Tears, Tender Stones, Dragon Blood, Jade Separator - you need high ref weapon to be competitive in any form of activity, actually you need few of them with different stats/slots filler - ITEM SHOP PROMOTIONS

Zakcharger6L0N3
August 8th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Tier 1 please !!

FredPerryy
August 9th, 2014, 03:27 AM
exp cards and scales,tears,Jade seperators, tender stones (the most importend) we need to refine hight lvls

NcolacchioSYoPk
August 22nd, 2014, 10:41 AM
This is how I see this:

Tier 1 - items like Roaring Three Lions - got only one and I've opened monstrous amount of chests - reward should be rare like this or banner / decos (perma) / high ref weapons(like quiz event) / scroll's + / perma bags / premium accounts

Tier 3 - Any form of good but limited time items (decos, banners, clothes, weapons - 30,14,7,3 days), some low interest Item Shop items, Lion Roars etc. (let the server live and communicate)

Tier 4 - random hour daily buffs, hide & seek, (for like stack of BE - really they are ending so fast even if you got 10 stacks before, and are easy obtainable) rewards? whatever GM can think off,

If this happens I will quit instantly. your post defines pay 2 win

Yabuszko
August 22nd, 2014, 10:58 AM
If this happens I will quit instantly. your post defines pay 2 win

Why are here so many ppl that don't understand English at all and try to say something wise but end up looking stupid...

Sercova
August 22nd, 2014, 11:00 AM
it would only define pay 2 win if there was any paying involved. These a prizes, hence no paying XD These are win2win items =P

NcolacchioSYoPk
August 22nd, 2014, 12:25 PM
it would only define pay 2 win if there was any paying involved. These a prizes, hence no paying XD These are win2win items =P

any of those items makes the game unfun.

Sercova
August 22nd, 2014, 12:49 PM
Please explain in great detail how those items make the game unfun.

NcolacchioSYoPk
August 22nd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Please explain in great detail how those items make the game unfun.

over-saturation of items in the game. People become depedant with their builds/ items around free stats from god-tier items

Take banners for example
makes pvp the most unfun thing on the planet because it gives crazy amount of stats and its impossible to kill people

Yabuszko
August 22nd, 2014, 02:27 PM
over-saturation of items in the game. People become depedant with their builds/ items around free stats from god-tier items

Take banners for example
makes pvp the most unfun thing on the planet because it gives crazy amount of stats and its impossible to kill people

This is team-play game not 1 shot=1 kill.