PDA

View Full Version : we share n caring T5

2Mie
August 10th, 2014, 04:40 AM
Hello every player ept..
Let we all share about T5 quest. My question is, what shouol be player to be perfect make final quest t5.. why i ask bcoz got player stuck at final quest. How about mech, ks and orther charter. ? Need more lvl or good item. ? My friend lvl 85 still cant end the quest coz keep dead.
Very sad to him. My Fs done when lvl 80, but dead 14 time.. lol. Any idea guy..? Can we sharing..?

StreetRats
August 30th, 2014, 07:04 PM
i am level 93 and could not complete the quest. i can't kill hestian. guess you have to level higher.

megaman007
August 30th, 2014, 07:57 PM
I killed hestian with my pike around early 9x using vanish + 10 to evade hestians summons and my mage did too around early 9x. My pike had 80d armor and boots aged to +12 and guantlets of his then were +12 angle guantlets and titan arm lets + 12. extreme spear +14 when i killed hestian. Not all my equipment was 80d on pike but was high aged. My mages 80d robe was + 11 and wand and eveything else was + 10. For best advantage and kill i would say high aged equipment and gear otherwise it would be hard to kill hestian but that was just for me. Maybe someone will say i killed hestian with no robe or armor just be funny but without statics i think only a few have killed hestian around 80 level with bare bones equipment and that is really hard to do and you have to be one of those players with rawl guts of steel and extremly hard core or have alot of patience to achieve that. I think my average is somewhere around a normal player with years of experience behind me to get my tier 5 thru aging high on my equipment. If you are 90 level with equipment aged at least + 10 i see no problem killing hestian but i haven't did it with a fighter or archer or even atlanta. Priestess i don't know about but i see quite a few that has tier 5 around pt. Oh i think i used enigma force also but mirage would do i think i used that with my mage. Pikes and mages do good at hestian that i know from my own experience that i can tell you. Interesting subject. I hope i shared some light on what i did to get tier 5.

SandalHat
August 31st, 2014, 04:33 AM
I defeated Hestian at lvl 90 with my automech. Before T5 I did both 9x quests to get extra hp and skill points. I used javelin with 50hp/5% crit mix, shield with 50hp/4% block mix and santa suit with 4.0 abs and 40hp mix. My Extreme Shield skill was at lvl 10 to get the best block rating possible and inferna force for damage. This was enough to tank Hestian. The rest is similar to most - lure the Xetans away and kill Hestian.

2Mie
August 31st, 2014, 01:03 PM
Thank you for sharing, I really2 interested to all sharing hare.. My be so Lucky my fs can pas the final quest T5 lvl 80. ( used aging item + S hit item ) After i going reserch and take answer form other player, there tell me.. just the backup only problem and always spoil the quest..( i forget the moster name ) Hestians is no problem coz him atack is normal.. but the 2 GAY moster is Make we failed the quest.. Mr. Sandalhat, my mech lvl 85 still cant defect that gay also.. even my item +9 ... lol My plan for newbie .. if u want kill the GAY, u must keep away from another 2 GAY and kill Hestians solo.. U will be success 99% :-) good luck !

Codespirit
August 31st, 2014, 05:08 PM
I killed hestian when I'm lvl 90 archer with 80d subs +10 all set run and gun easy :D

Kobralyne
August 31st, 2014, 05:15 PM
lol My plan for newbie .. if u want kill the GAY, u must keep away from another 2 GAY and kill Hestians solo.. U will be success 99% :-) good luck !

And dont forget to get VL before go in..it helps

Vud00
August 31st, 2014, 05:17 PM
It took me til LVL 88 with my PRS to kill hestian and it took a whole lot of tries and aging before I could do it. Best thing to do is to run around until Xetans get bored with you and stop looking then just beat the crap out of hestian. Make sure to bring plenty of hp cause even though xetans are bored with you Hestian is still plenty strong. Also Xetans only stay bored for like 3 mins then some how they teleport to you and beat the crap out of you. (atleast in my experience)

But yeah my prs is the only char I have beaten Hestian with so far. It's really hard on my mage and assassin

Llewella1983
September 1st, 2014, 06:13 AM
Well on my 9x archer i had hard time to kill him. 80d set aged +8 and 80d bow +11.
On my 9x prs it was a faceroll, i could tank hestian and 2 xetan without any swets( have 100 points in hp). 2x vring and robe +12 and 80d set aged +9.

On my atlanta i was lvl 98 and it was a faceroll too.. only had to kite the xetan away from him. 80d hands Archer spec +8 80d boots+5 80b bracelets not aged and fma celesto gem. 1 ka and 2x vring

On my assasin it was easy too on lvl 82. Had shop armor on 2x vring and vl from priest and 80d set +5 and +5 80c weapon

On my

Assasin8r
September 5th, 2014, 01:39 AM
This morning I completed my T5 for my PRS, she is lvl 82. I used all 80d gear +4 mixed great shield and E Force. I defeated him on my fist try. The trick is run and get the Xetan stuck in the corners once they are in the corners i just moved side to side attacking Hestian with VB. I had VL lvl 10 and VB lvl 10 with no delay.

Cherious
September 5th, 2014, 07:14 AM
Hmm, to make it easier for you, you could ask for buffs from other players before the fight. That will make it a bit easier, some buffs more so than others.

I don't really know anyone and having just started back up the game I had no money for good gear. I heard so many horror stories about this quest, especially from melee characters, but I think in the end you just need to know how to play your class well. That and some basic maneuvering.

Let's see here. On both my ATA and my ASA, the biggest thing I think that helped me was using an enigma force. I am poor, and had crappy gear on both of my characters, but I still did it on my Atalanta at 80 and my Assassin at 83 with no buffs.

Don't get me wrong, on my ATA it took a few tries to come up with a strategy, but in the end all you are doing is dodging and attacking.

On my assassin it was a little different, at lvl 83, with crappy items and no buffs you will die pretty much instantly when those helpers of his come along. The key? Run around like a mad man!
Those guys seem to lose interest and will stop following you pretty easily. When they do, go back to killing that dog! (Play around with it, you will find running along the wall a certain way will often get the helpers stuck)

So if I can do it with crappy items and no buffs at level 80, so can you! Just learn something new from each attempt and make changes accordingly the next time you fight him :)

Ohh! And if you have terrible gear like I did, pot like crazy!

But you don't need fancy items or aged gear, or buffs, of any of that stuff. Just need to have faith in yourself, and maybe a good force... :)

Badland14
September 18th, 2014, 10:21 PM
i just did the quest in my first try, im pike lvl 83 with 80c subs and 80d armor and weapon(+2) , wasnt hard, just use vanish to run from xetans , and vague to kill hestian, and just with a mirage force, i think i used 12 mana pots, and like 60 health pots.

I agree with ToGreat, you dont need fancy items or high aged gear, you just have to know how to play smart.

ErhabY4LifE
October 3rd, 2014, 01:30 PM
i did the quest with priest at 84 but i am hp priest 53 str ... 232 spirit ... 77 tal ... base agility ... 204 hp although i had crappy absorb but i had vl at lvl10 and i had lvl 8 or 6 muspell ... plus all my gear was hp mixed and +13 subgear ... i think i owe it to the hp and blk % :)

Magician1986
October 15th, 2014, 01:25 PM
My priest got Tier5 with level 81, she got only 50 health and hp-mixed wyvern wand. I just attack hestian with vigor ball, it was level 8 and sometimes I "glacial spike", so the movement of hestian going down and you can concentrate more on your hp, mana, stamina bar. When this two Undeadmonster come, just run from corner to corner, they will stuck or just stop going, but hestian will follow you.
Froze hestian, attack him with power skills.

My mage with lvl 92 get tier5 I guess after 30tries, it was terrible, deathray is not strong enough at level 1, and it hits only once, vigor ball hits twice.
Use distortion to make hestian weaker and lazier, after that, spam diastrophisim, meteor and flame wave. Maybe Im wrong but my mage get stronger with forces. I could kill him in the 30 tries, but the time was just to short. The NPC talk about 15minutes, but he is wrong, its only 5minutes. After this time hestian got only 10 % of his hp and the time was over.

If you look in youtube, you will see, that players with high gears and with level 110 have problem with hestian, his attack power is high, you can´t tank him, somehow you can stand, because he miss you, but on my priest and mage, he only need 3 hits to die.

For atalanta:
Atalanta should use shield strike to confuse hestian and after that one or two melee with frost javeline to make him slower. A pikeman could froze hestian also.

But the best way is really, get buff of priest virtual life and maybe of an atalanta of hall of valhalla to get evasion. There are many priestess on this game, but you get problem with ata, they are rare.

Best regards
Magician1986

RealTenks
November 27th, 2014, 10:22 AM
i beat hestian with my lvl 86 mage which has base agility just take plenty of pots and only focus on hestian if possible lure him away from the xetans and hes easy

Jettsky
November 27th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Killing Hestian? Easy with prayers. :evil:

WazaaaaPT
November 27th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Kill hestian with a mage, doable lvl 80 with ES 10, SE 10 and DR 10, add an e-force, vl and run when Xetan appears and it's all yours. I beat hestian with my pike lvl 80 too but can't remember my build.

nexaz
December 1st, 2014, 09:15 AM
Either I really suck or it´s freaking impossible to kill Hestian with an Archer. Got +15 bow, all gear +8 using enigma force and still cant kill that stupid monster. Im giving up, not that Archers are getting any better with the tier5 since all the skills are usless.
Right now it feels like I have to w8 till Im lvl 100 with very high aged gear to kill that stupid chinese wolverine.

MrFlippy
December 1st, 2014, 10:34 AM
Either I really suck or it´s freaking impossible to kill Hestian with an Archer. Got +15 bow, all gear +8 using enigma force and still cant kill that stupid monster. Im giving up, not that Archers are getting any better with the tier5 since all the skills are usless.
Right now it feels like I have to w8 till Im lvl 100 with very high aged gear to kill that stupid chinese wolverine.

http://i.imgur.com/yyjshE7.gif

nexaz
December 1st, 2014, 10:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yyjshE7.gif

Im pretty sure you are right.

Duvelqt
December 31st, 2014, 11:55 AM
Killed on the third try on my 89 fighter, 80d +10 on most items, some lower, mixed 1hand axe and shield, pretty much impossible to solo without VL unless you have better gear, some shop items or w/e, as when the helpers spawn, you will die from 100% to 0% instantly, but with VL it was a joke, just get the helpers stuck and GG, killed within 2mins.

Vinh1987
January 1st, 2015, 03:04 PM
My FS completed this T5 Q at lvl 80, all items is 80 clean, dead about 5-6 times, then i never dead by it when do this Q for my friend chars. You cant die when solo only Hestian, it summon Xetan are problem here! Hestian call 2 Xetan when it lost 25% and 75% hp, when it call 2 Xetan you need run immediatly, run around map to isolation Hestian and Xetan then attack Hestian again. Remember when you run nonstop you can avoid all attack to you. What you need here are enought damage to kill it, and be careful when it lost 25% and 75%, its the key for complete this Q! Last dont use skills bad animation like Destroyer, Charging Strike, Devine Piercing.... Use skills like Avenging Crash, Grand Cross, Chain Lance...

Duvelqt
January 4th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Just did it on my 91 archer for fun, killed it on the first try and decided to record it for anyone who has trouble doing it as an archer, i apologize that the video cut out halfway through the fight, i accidently hit my f7 key and forgot that is my key to turn the stream off/on.
But i think from the clip alone its easy to see how to do it anyway.

Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/creepdealer/c/5810900)

My archer is low strength, 80d +5 bracers, +7 gloves/boots and +8 bow, synethic armor with 40hp mix (no absorb)

nexaz
January 4th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Just did it on my 91 archer for fun, killed it on the first try and decided to record it for anyone who has trouble doing it as an archer, i apologize that the video cut out halfway through the fight, i accidently hit my f7 key and forgot that is my key to turn the stream off/on.

My archer is low strength, 80d +5 bracers, +7 gloves/boots and +8 bow, synethic armor with 40hp mix (no absorb)

Nicely done! Whats your standard atk dmg? And what lvl is your FON and Pheonix shot? Im lvl 90 and will try to kill that annoying cat now haha

Duvelqt
January 4th, 2015, 01:29 PM
My standard atk dmg is 233-311 (no force) my pheonix is 10 and FoN was 4 or 5 i believe.

nexaz
January 6th, 2015, 09:25 AM
So I just killed Hestian with my lvl 90 Archer, bracelet, armlet and boots +10, bow +15 and armor mixed with hp and absorb, used Wind arrow. I used Enigma force.

MisiaTy
January 6th, 2015, 09:07 PM
best get items +8 and VL and u can do this at 84 ( melee chars) mgs n prs should wait some

Dabychoi
April 8th, 2015, 01:54 PM
killed with lvl 80 prs and VL lv 3 because i had all my points in other skills lol... took me 6 tries tho

Forumtoon
April 8th, 2015, 03:20 PM
I used Lvl 10 multi Spark in killing hestian.

Lvl 10x when I did the quest. (I was an inactive player when T5 was release thou.

Just prepare pots.

PoA-st4r
April 13th, 2015, 12:49 PM
I've done this quest on like 6-7 different characters, all at 80 or at the latest like 83 (was too lazy to do at 80 when power lvling). Really you just need your best 1v1 skill maxed, the best force possible that you can use, +decent 80 weapon +cash items like vamp/mana recharge/costume. Also VL is a must, get a friend to buff you right before entering so it lasts almost the whole fight. Those things combined make it pretty easy to do on any class. Val rings or kelv ammy are nice, but I didn't have those on several of the chars I did it with so not needed.

edit :: need i mention a basic knowledge of the fight (IE kite the first Xetans into a wall, then try to burst dmg through the second ones) and also tons of POTS are also needed.

sohjk
April 13th, 2015, 01:01 PM
I've done this quest on like 6-7 different characters, all at 80 or at the latest like 83 (was too lazy to do at 80 when power lvling). Really you just need your best 1v1 skill maxed, the best force possible that you can use, +decent 80 weapon +cash items like vamp/mana recharge/costume. Also VL is a must, get a friend to buff you right before entering so it lasts almost the whole fight. Those things combined make it pretty easy to do on any class. Val rings or kelv ammy are nice, but I didn't have those on several of the chars I did it with so not needed.

edit :: need i mention a basic knowledge of the fight (IE kite the first Xetans into a wall, then try to burst dmg through the second ones) and also tons of POTS are also needed.

Yeah but without cash costume at 80 it's difficult so why bother?
Besides for some classes it's smarter to wait till later because for
some a skill in T5 replaces a skill in an earlier tier. A good example is Mage.
The mage 90 skill replaces the 46 skill therefore if you do T5 rank up
at 80 you will either have to reset your skills twice or use spirit elemental 1
until level 90 when you can get Third anima.

Danny

sohjk
April 13th, 2015, 01:24 PM

You didn't even get hit once!? ;-)

Danny

xaiightx
April 20th, 2015, 04:25 AM
I killed Hestian on lvl 84 with Shaman.

used axtra Damage buff(shaman), Magic force, Vl, abs buff(shaman) and vamp robe.
I had a very hard time killing this basterd before i had VAMP robe cus shamans skill animation was very long (scratch skill; scratches hestian 2 times + extra damage while hanging in the air).
vamp robe gave me +200 hp so hestian wouldnt 2 hit me anymore :X(wich he did all the time..)

1wolfdragon
April 20th, 2015, 05:02 AM
I killed Hestian with lvl 84 mage +6 on all 80d items (exept shield there i had +7 wing sheild, would recomend using a mixed or aged vamp shield) no cash shop items. I had Death ray lvl 1, Energi shield 7 and spirit elemental 10. Use the fire elemental and let him tank hestian, then lure away the 2 mobs that spawn. Just keep on spamming DR then lure away the 2 new helpers. And keep on spamming DR. I used Enigma force when doing this i do not know if it matters or not but i would recoomend to use it. I think it took me 20+ tries to complete it but in the end it was worth it couse the T5 mage spells is really good.( And i recomend to complete the other 2 80 quests to get the stat bossts)

2Mie
April 20th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Killing Hestian? Easy with prayers. :evil:

In Game,Only GM can hear ur prayers not god :P