PDA

View Full Version : Patch 8 Feedback~

J0mart
August 14th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Hell Everyone,

We would just like to ask you guys what do you think of the new version 8? Disregarding the still ongoing bugs, we mean to ask you what you feel about the overall new content that has been presented? We would love to hear what you think.

Best Regards,
GM J0mart

AzalinLH
August 15th, 2014, 05:54 AM
Hmm, I'd like more battle pets for cheaper prices, I got the armor Tim with gachas, but I think it'd be cool to add one or two that aren't for gachas, maybe for 18,000 SP or something? And add a couple for gachas that each cost like 1,600 sp?
Just my opinion on those parts, the other parts of patch 8 really don't effect me that much, I tried making a new account and trying the phantom warlock class, personally I like how overpowered the skills are, and the transformations, however I'd like there to be some armor from the starry gift box for phantom warlock, as there currently is none.
Thats all my feedback :)

Shiono
August 15th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Kinda of agree with Zane, I'd like to be able to buy just the battle mount. I don't mind paying 18KSP for it if it'll give me what I want right away.
I mean, it was said that we'd never have gachapon-exclusive items and that's not what's happening.

Puting aside the current bugs I think V8 is just fine. The new class is fun to play with despite all of it's bugs, it's just a shame that other players can't see our transformations. I hope this will be fixed soon x.x
Oh right, Phantom is the only class that doesn't get a Starry Gift Box. That's perhaps what I think it's not okay with this version; phantoms should at least be able to open all of the gachapons: gunner gacha to get the gear, mage gacha to get the staff and knight gacha to get the sword.

I love that I can finally use petsquad without worrying about getting disconnected all the time.
However I hate the current petsquad exploit; you can now squad everyday and because of that there's more people soloing Bosses.

The new city Cristalia is beautiful *w* I wish we could trade Anteacar for it LOL Too bad it's so empty, would be cute to see some NPC citizans walking around. But it's really a beautiful city *-*

Overall I think V8 is nice, a bit buggy but that can be fixed.

HatefulFate
August 15th, 2014, 05:55 PM
I'm pretty sure they are doing the same thing with the wings gachapon (or back gachapon, forgot what it was call)

And in case you don't remember or weren't there. They have back gachapon, then after until a lot of people have the wings they wanted. They put the wings up on the IM for 4.8k SP

So I'm sure it the same way with Tim. Even though it's not that good, a lot of people still want it because it is the only battle mount and easier to get than the black donkey.

and FYI, long story short, I spend roughly 100k SP on the Tim gacha hoping to make some profit but manage to get only 2 out of those. One of which I used.
So they are making a lot of money on those if you think about it. So I'm almost 100% positive that they won't put it up in the IM until they think they make enough profit from Tim or until a lot of people have Tim.\

But to answer OP: Disregarding all the bugs, I like it. Not much of a feed back lol, but keep up the good work :)

Shiono
August 15th, 2014, 07:52 PM
@LovelyFate I obviously know it's about the profit but I see no harm in reminding them how unpleased that makes me, even more because they aren't keeping the word of previous GMs/MODs wtv.
Keep relying on gachas and make the players upset, that's how Beanfun! did it.

As a result we will do our best to get the developers to provide us with more of the above while looking into Gacha rates so that they don't begin to flood the economy with super rare things or make people needlessly spend money for luck.

^ it's not happening. I know of at least 3 people who used 100$ on gachas to get a Tim, one of them got 0 Tims.
Isn't that needlessly spend money for luck?

DasmineHjoK75Sa
August 19th, 2014, 12:35 PM
I think its great what ya'll are doing. i'm hoping to see more love icons and more prizes lol :)
p.s also i would love it if the moonlight frog (idk about other pets but) could get a second row for skills or be able to switch out because it didnt say that they would only be able to use 4 skills. it was just very confusing and im sure it will be for sum players. Thanks again :) Still love the game tho just minor upsets :)

Hyejeong
August 19th, 2014, 12:52 PM
The new version 8 is good and there are new things to explore, but there's one to two or three thing that doesn't make sense to me. In the Magic shop, we can buy Dance Memory Cards for 100 gold, and in the Item Mall, we can buy it for 800 Subapoints. With the current player SP rate for most players, it's 1k SP for 1mil gold. So you either buy a Memory Card from an NPC for 100 gold or buy it from a player for 800k gold.

Another thing is, since getting a squad is super easy now, anyone can just squad in a day. Lately, everyday I've been squading over and over. People are now able to solo bosses, killing things are easier, and since we're able to change channel now, hunting bosses are a lot easier. And since we have Poseidon and Hercules, it makes the game way too easy.

I think the Phantom class need a better description and a NPC location to job change to that class. Many people might pick warrior or mage, later find out about that class, and regret not picking it. Since I'm an old player, I know what and how to do things, but to the people who first start playing LH, they don't know what to do and will end up picking either warrior or mage as their level 4 class. Also, I think we need a better description of what Phantom Warlock class really is.

Other than those two, I think version 8 is really really awesome. New city to explore, new maps to see, new monsters to kill, and new class to try out. With the current player population, it's kind of sad to see that the new maps and new city are pretty dead. You can just run from Anteacar to Crystalia and not meet a single player along the way. Also, I agree with BrunaLH, I would definitely trade it with Anteacar as well. Lol, or trade Thereall and Anteacar, letting new players see a beautiful city, but sadly, that won't be possible.

I'm looking forward to future updates.

Yesky
August 19th, 2014, 12:58 PM
I like the LH version 8. It's nice and new environment for me. I think there's an armor for phantom warlock which is not implement yet so, please try to look for it. I like the new city "Crystalia" very beautiful city, new mobs, new quests and warlock skills are so cool. Everyone like the version 8, but how can we reach the new maps,new level cap? I think you better concentrate on what
ITEM you are releasing. We need better companion, passive pet's & tarot pets to help us enjoy the game and the new version 8.

For the gachas, I thought you said there will not be gachas anymore? we can buy what we want directly, And now why they are still in gacha? with low chance.

About pet's in version 8, if it's possible to release all divine/god pets please do it or at least 2 divine/god pets per week. Because there are still other pet's need to release in v8 like fortune pet's and EX-God pets. Hope you are looking forward for it. Also, releasing for all tarot pet is a bit slow. And there are still red tarot pet card need to release after the blue last tarot pet which is "the world". Pet's are one of the best attraction for players, because of it's anime design and unique skills.

For Battle mount, i think the releasing for battle mount was good. Armor tim -> black horse -> wheel of fortune -> courageous alpaca
-> white horse.

I would like to Thank Suba,Staff, and GM's for pushing the version 8 of Lucent Heart. We always love you. <3 :XD:

Highfive77Y4F3D
August 19th, 2014, 01:11 PM
@Mizukiru, ummm since when were we able to start channel changing again?

LucentHeart12345
August 30th, 2014, 09:09 AM
I'm sure Mizukiru means you can change channels and not lose pet squad ^^

Jojo96
August 31st, 2014, 11:22 AM
Ah so far so good, but theres only one thing I would like to address, when giving charm points between soulmates there are 3 new emotes. When will they be official?

Barsinister
September 2nd, 2014, 09:57 PM
I don't like it. Training ground lvl 50-60 from whispering grave isn't working. When it gonna be implemented? Please...

Barsinister
September 2nd, 2014, 09:57 PM
And the training ground at Witch Cliff as well.