PDA

View Full Version : Error Logs

Letsu
August 17th, 2014, 03:54 AM
So as suggested, tossing my error logs here. Figured instead of spamming an unholy amount of text, it would be better to just upload them to sendspace. I would however recommend adding a {spoiler} tag or something like that, so I can break up each log session.. Unless one already exists.

Error Logs (http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/wzplOBug3kk5YhfFa6ubM6zQ6fzgKsMj5T0qvoY3V99rfkWSyo 8cg9oPB6CPhybYq22c0yWlZNk)

Jamie76
August 17th, 2014, 01:58 PM
There is nothing in that error log that indicates any runtime errors. Could you screenshot your errors when they happen and do you have any anti-virus/malware programs installed that might be blocking something on the client?

Letsu
August 17th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Printscreen is disabled to only print the ingame screen while the game is running and runtimes are displayed on a seperate popup window making it really difficult to capture without an outside program. I use AVG, which the entire DS folder is on the exception list. I can go hours or minutes without crashing, it's really random, and sometimes when I'm not even doing anything because I went afk for a few minutes, or am not even tabbed onto the game.

Everyone I've played with has run into massive haphazard crashes, some with a runtime error window some without. I doubt it's my anti-virus, but I can type the information the window displays next time it happens. I'm kind of shocked you've never experienced one yourself.

Jamie76
August 18th, 2014, 03:29 AM
Printscreen is disabled to only print the ingame screen while the game is running and runtimes are displayed on a seperate popup window making it really difficult to capture without an outside program. I use AVG, which the entire DS folder is on the exception list. I can go hours or minutes without crashing, it's really random, and sometimes when I'm not even doing anything because I went afk for a few minutes, or am not even tabbed onto the game.

Everyone I've played with has run into massive haphazard crashes, some with a runtime error window some without. I doubt it's my anti-virus, but I can type the information the window displays next time it happens. I'm kind of shocked you've never experienced one yourself.

I generally haven't experienced a runtime error in this game, no. You could always make sure you have your windows updated and that nothing is displayed in the action center regarding runtime errors.

You could try enabling Windows Error Reporting so the next time your game crashes, Windows might be able to identify the issue or help you identify any possible causes. Using the built in System File Checker might also help identify the issue.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Use Windows Error Reporting to help solve computer problems (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/use-windows-error-reporting-to-help-solve-computer-problems)

You could attempt to uninstall directx, physx, redistributables packages or net framework as one of the files may have been corrupted. You could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

You could try cleaning your system using CCleaner which will also clean your registry files.