PDA

View Full Version : Patch 15 Release - TODAY!

Cidopuck
August 22nd, 2014, 10:41 AM
Hey all!

So we have pushed forward and will now be releasing Patch 15 today. I will update this post on the specific time we will undergo maintenance, I need to coordinate with tech for that.

Patch Notes:

Loulan!

Weapon Damage hack fix!

Server Inventory Wipe of bugged weapons!

WC Event ends!

Also keep an eye out for surprise events coming your way!

**MAINTENANCE COMPLETE, SERVER IS OPEN**

Malthael
August 22nd, 2014, 10:46 AM
What about the fate of hacker and items they farmed :D

NcolacchioSYoPk
August 22nd, 2014, 10:46 AM
yay new patch. can you give us a hint of surprise events coming? and also will there be exp event active since it is friday (start of weeked)?

Sercova
August 22nd, 2014, 10:53 AM
Excellent news ^_^

Banhien003
August 22nd, 2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks all GMMMM, I love you.

FredPerryy
August 22nd, 2014, 11:31 AM
great job guys ;)

EssenceOfLife
August 22nd, 2014, 11:37 AM
This patch will surely events all summer as 1 have said

BloodStainedSword
August 22nd, 2014, 11:43 AM
It was about time...

Sercova
August 22nd, 2014, 11:45 AM
This patch will surely events all summer as 1 have said

I assume you're asking whether this patch contains the summer event. The answer is no.

BloodStainedSword
August 22nd, 2014, 11:55 AM
I assume you're asking whether this patch contains the summer event. The answer is no.
I believe that he said that this patch was everything we're getting as summer event "as someone has said" .

SwimFromYin
August 22nd, 2014, 12:05 PM
will we be able to exchange soccer balls for boxes after the patch?

BloodStainedSword
August 22nd, 2014, 12:09 PM
will we be able to exchange soccer balls for boxes after the patch?
Just exchange everything you have now and don't ask for other things, I don't want this patched delayed again... Sorry, if I were rude, but it's been 1 month.

Kalzion
August 22nd, 2014, 12:26 PM
Fantastic news!

Mimiqqc88Wp3iB4
August 22nd, 2014, 12:51 PM
Patch 15 very nice but i cant log in!
Account not registered:(

Kalzion
August 22nd, 2014, 12:51 PM
yay new patch. can you give us a hint of surprise events coming? and also will there be exp event active since it is friday (start of weeked)?

He said he will put exp event for the weekend in another post.

Patch 15 very nice but i cant log in!
Account not registered:(

They are wiping server of bugged weapons, you won't be able to log until then!

SwimFromYin
August 22nd, 2014, 01:22 PM
The server was already down when i posted bloodstainedsword

Every server usually allows us time to trade resources after an event ends.
Im just asking if we can trade after as it was a little sudden and some of us have quit playing with some stacks in thier bags.
No need to be rude =P

Yabuszko
August 22nd, 2014, 01:25 PM
The server was already down when i posted bloodstainedsword

Every server usually allows us time to trade resources after an event ends. Dont be rude =P

No, please not again ^^ I don't want to open 800+ chest for 1 XP card anymore ^^

Gegarrison832C0
August 22nd, 2014, 01:36 PM
I wish theyd give us a time when server be back up o.o

SwimFromYin
August 22nd, 2014, 01:38 PM
I want some more chances to get a perma trigram thingy thats all. I opened so many boxes and not one yet. will i get to use my last farmed stacks to try some more?

A few more panacea or kg would be alright too

Cidopuck
August 22nd, 2014, 01:42 PM
Maintenance is now over! Enjoy!

NcolacchioSYoPk
August 22nd, 2014, 02:01 PM
Turn on exp multiplier and add event please. getting no exp per kill

Gaspercek
August 22nd, 2014, 02:04 PM
The rates are x1..Getting 1% at RC

Cidopuck
August 22nd, 2014, 02:25 PM
The rates should be up very shortly

Nairpicovici
August 22nd, 2014, 03:22 PM
Hm, so no summer/autumn event in this patch..:(..

Cidopuck
August 22nd, 2014, 03:32 PM

It wasn't quite working, but we thought it would be more important to have the rest of it out (namely the damage bug fix) as soon as possible.

The Autumn event will be coming sometime very soon. Part of the delay is because we are tweaking the items you will get from it, to make it better for you!

Kalzion
August 22nd, 2014, 03:33 PM

You sure? I'm enjoying the summer event...

Storom
August 22nd, 2014, 04:06 PM
I still have my ec wd spear...just saying.

driky
August 22nd, 2014, 04:28 PM
I still have my ec wd spear...just saying.

U had to say that didnt u??????

Storom
August 22nd, 2014, 04:36 PM
Yes i had to, i want the server bugged weapons free aswell :P

Kalzion
August 22nd, 2014, 05:14 PM
We can't trade RL2 deco's anymore, finally no more farming.

Yabuszko
August 22nd, 2014, 05:20 PM
It wasn't quite working, but we thought it would be more important to have the rest of it out (namely the damage bug fix) as soon as possible.

The Autumn event will be coming sometime very soon. Part of the delay is because we are tweaking the items you will get from it, to make it better for you!

Is there any list what we can get out of those Summer Event Boxes now or we should w8 with opening them?

Malthael
August 22nd, 2014, 09:34 PM

You have awesome sign!

MorganJailman
August 23rd, 2014, 03:18 AM
So is it worth joining now?

Yabuszko
August 23rd, 2014, 03:52 AM
So is it worth joining now?

I don't know what you expect - if you think its easy like P9D - no its not. I see ppl almost every 2 days asking what this server have to offer (they're mostly from P9D and they quit after reaching RL). As for GC, they simply wont give up their chars there even if we have x100 xp.

If you're in a hurry and want to quit after 1 month - go P9D, if you have loots of $$ to spend go GC - this server is between them in terms of $$ needed and leveling speed. And no, it's not populated that much like the others, its more likely for ppl like me who played Acclaim b4 and never touched GC and P9D.

BloodStainedSword
August 23rd, 2014, 05:44 AM
It's nice now... Doing 2nd role RTD quests... I hate them

MorganJailman
August 23rd, 2014, 06:03 AM
I don't know what you expect - if you think its easy like P9D - no its not. I see ppl almost every 2 days asking what this server have to offer (they're mostly from P9D and they quit after reaching RL). As for GC, they simply wont give up their chars there even if we have x100 xp.

If you're in a hurry and want to quit after 1 month - go P9D, if you have loots of $$ to spend go GC - this server is between them in terms of $$ needed and leveling speed. And no, it's not populated that much like the others, its more likely for ppl like me who played Acclaim b4 and never touched GC and P9D.

I only expect two things: higher english speaking population and slightly cheaper item mall. I don't care about the exp rate or ref rates.

Yabuszko
August 23rd, 2014, 06:14 AM
I only expect two things: higher english speaking population and slightly cheaper item mall. I don't care about the exp rate or ref rates.

Thats true, actually all those prices should be halved at least. Thats the reason I didn't bought anything yet, waiting for promotions for JS, Scales etc., but its simply too expensive and not worth to buy imo. Item shop mall could bring us more population but hey, this is an old game for veterans mostly :) Can't force ppl to play here - for me its ok, for others - from what I've heard - this server sux. Can't do much about it....

Malthael
August 23rd, 2014, 07:39 AM
What in summer box?

Cidopuck
August 23rd, 2014, 02:07 PM
We have not yet finalized the items for the new event, I will announce it once we know. I am also working on the item mall.

Kalzion
August 23rd, 2014, 04:12 PM
What is wrong with the item mall?

driky
August 23rd, 2014, 07:44 PM
What is wrong with the item mall?
They putting more sh1t in the item mall like decos permanant and stuff.

Kalzion
August 24th, 2014, 06:54 AM
KG has been disabled in pvp mode, thanks! <3

MorganJailman
August 24th, 2014, 07:29 AM
KG has been disabled in pvp mode, thanks! <3

How will you not die then?