PDA

View Full Version : About the gacha exclusive items

AzalinLH
August 24th, 2014, 02:29 PM
I would just like to make a quick rant about you guys who are complaining about these gacha-exclusive items. Please read through it fully before replying.

So first things first, I do think that they should not have promised that there would never be gacha-exclusive things, however, disregarding this, let's continue.

1. To the people complaining that these battle mounts cost too much, why do you complain? No one is forcing you to buy them, and they simply give you benefits in the game that you did not have before. You can always play the game without said benefits, as you did before patch 8.

2. Partially relating to #1, but a different topic here. Why don't you think about it, if the gacha prices are $3 per gacha, this does seem high. HOWEVER, if it was truly too high so people would not buy it, then the GMs would lower the price very fast, as they would not be earning profit. We do not see this happening, thus proving that there are a fair amount of players who are willing to pay this amount.

3. To the people complaining that this game is "Pay to Win." No, I suggest you look up each of those words. If your too lazy, I will do it for you.
-------Pay > give (someone) money that is due for work done, goods received, or a debt incurred.
-------To > expressing motion in the direction of (a particular location).
-------Win > be successful or victorious in (a contest or conflict).

So basically a P2W game would be a game where you pay to be successful or victorious. Is it possible to be successful or victorious in Lucent Heart without paying a single penny? Yes, it is. True, it is much harder and may take longer to complete things, and you may not have as cool items, but that's not the point, is it POSSIBLE to be successful without paying? And the answer to that question is that yes, it is possible. This proves the game will never be pay to win by them just adding things to the mall.

4. Once again, no one is forcing you to buy these new items, but I believe many people are buying them. Because of this, SubaGames gets more money, they can further use this money to fund more updates for LH, etc, and maybe these updates won't be "p2w" updates as some of you maybe still call them.

5. To the people complaining that gacha chances are too low, I disagree. You agree to the risk when you choose to buy the gacha, if you do not want to risk that then just don't buy the gacha. I am not saying that I agree with the chances being so low, personally I think the chances should be increased, but please don't complain if you don't win with even 100k subapoints, because you clearly accept the risk when you buy the gacha.

That's the things I have to say about it, please reply with your opinion. I bet the GMs may also release a battle mount or two that can be obtained in game too, who knows ;)

AlehLH
August 24th, 2014, 09:44 PM
So you're complaining about people complaining? You sure have a lot of free time

Savven
August 25th, 2014, 12:00 AM
So you're complaining about people complaining? You sure have a lot of free time

this is great

AzalinLH
August 25th, 2014, 02:17 AM

Yes, that is what I am doing. I don't think there's any reason for people to be complaining about not winning things, the game being p2w, etc. Yes, I think the price is a little high, and people have a right to complain about this, but the other things? It doesn't even make sense why you'd complain about them

Aurelle
August 25th, 2014, 03:00 AM
I find this thread confusing because you agree (somewhat) yet also disagree.
I shall close this for the GMs are already aware of the complaints and has promised to make an internal discussion for whether or not the gachas need modification.