PDA

View Full Version : Everyone complains about Fatigue so...

Tugasmo
August 30th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Instead of removing it, why not giving us max fatigue (1000/1000) for CBT only, then when going to get it to open beta, or whatever, you go back to default.

m2712802
August 30th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Or they could just sell Fatigue potions you can use ;)

Tugasmo
August 30th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Hmm I think 1000 Fatigue for every reset is already enough for CBT.

m2712802
August 30th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Hmm I think 1000 Fatigue for every reset is already enough for CBT.

Because they already give us a max of 1000 per day and it resets at midnight.

Caiopetasr04pOD
August 31st, 2014, 12:52 AM
m2712802 you should info first them post.. its only 500 daily

WitchSoul
August 31st, 2014, 07:08 AM
"Taste the sweetness of the game". :D
Can not give you more fatigue.

Tugasmo
August 31st, 2014, 07:40 AM
Because they already give us a max of 1000 per day and it resets at midnight.

Are you even playing the game???
You pretty much only say nonesense in all your posts mate.

Cidopuck
August 31st, 2014, 11:40 AM
If I could flip a switch and make it so, I would. However it is more complex then that. On top of that, this gives us better insight to how fatigue works with a large crowd.

My personal opinion is that the fatigue system should be removed, and we should explore other options. However this is a process that involves the developers very heavily and so I cannot promise anything.

m2712802
August 31st, 2014, 09:19 PM
Are you even playing the game???
You pretty much only say nonesense in all your posts mate.

I question if you even play the game and can read English or not.
http://i.imgur.com/eeYJn4X.jpg

Caiopetasr04pOD
August 31st, 2014, 09:51 PM
m2712802 you should info first them post.. its only 500 daily
Stop saying bs, if you dont know dont say.. its only 500... Like i said before info first them post

Aelion
September 1st, 2014, 03:39 AM
fatigue system is just something thats in the game from the beginnine, like Cido already said, it's not that easy to just turn it off.
have a little patient, things will be better in the end ;)

Krizzhadow
September 10th, 2014, 10:01 AM
there was said something important, selling items to restore fatigue, just like the expending machines in the street wich allows you to buy soda and take a rest to recover up the pace again. but this should be scaled with the lvl of the player. and balanced the price of it too, allowing the scrolls have a Real value at restoring fatigue heavily. (something i personally dislike but should allow the game a bit more of income).

Cidopuck
September 10th, 2014, 11:51 AM
there was said something important, selling items to restore fatigue, just like the expending machines in the street wich allows you to buy soda and take a rest to recover up the pace again. but this should be scaled with the lvl of the player. and balanced the price of it too, allowing the scrolls have a Real value at restoring fatigue heavily. (something i personally dislike but should allow the game a bit more of income).

I'm not comfortable with selling fatigue recovery items in the Item Shop if we have a fatigue system, that's too greedy. I will try and find a way around it all.

Blird
November 21st, 2014, 03:36 PM
In my opinion, I HATE fatigue, seriously, this is supposed to be a game where we can play and play and play till we get tired and even in game info it says "NON-STOP ACTION", Sure, non-stop action? Do 15 dungeons and got to wait 1 day? Sorry, but that just aint with me.

I want to have fun and play as much as I WANT. Not to do between 10 to 20 dungeons and having to wait more 1 day (doing 10~20 dungeons takes around 3 hours, so yeah..., it's nothing of gameplay really z.z)

Kitemay
November 21st, 2014, 03:37 PM
i'd say just scrap that particular system, not gonna spend a single penny till that system is disabled, this isn't some facebook freemium piece of s... junk... and should not be treated like one, if they want to do the whole freemium gaming thing with the game i can simply remove it. still might stockpile money on suba for domo and maybe even ace online though

to be perfectly clear, i hold this insult to gamers against the developers,not the host. so suba you're still awesome ^.^

Cidopuck
November 21st, 2014, 04:33 PM
I'll repeat it so it's clear, I would personally like the system removed as well.

There are reasons it is in place though, and considerations to be made.

Any alternatives to keep players from running through the game too fast are welcome. I would make fatigue free if I could, but there are repercussions and it may be a short-sighted solution.

Ela1ra
November 22nd, 2014, 06:48 AM
In my opinion, I HATE fatigue, seriously, this is supposed to be a game where we can play and play and play till we get tired and even in game info it says "NON-STOP ACTION", Sure, non-stop action? Do 15 dungeons and got to wait 1 day? Sorry, but that just aint with me.

I want to have fun and play as much as I WANT. Not to do between 10 to 20 dungeons and having to wait more 1 day (doing 10~20 dungeons takes around 3 hours, so yeah..., it's nothing of gameplay really z.z)

seems like u dont understand the phrase "non stop action" - it means that u can keep comboing for long, its not about the dungeons. fatigue system prevents people from reaching the cap lvl for a week. there r not so many lvls to remove it. if u r bored u can go pvp, also i can notice that u can keep farming dungeons but u will gain 1/10 exp. if u want just killing mobs u can do it easily all the day long. the devs will not add new content and dungeons everu week or too for players cuz they have reached 40 and have nothing to do and r complaining like "oh we r high lvl, we r bored, what should we do?, give us new content, etc" i repeat for those who havent understand yet FATIGUE SYSTEM PREVENTS PLAYERS FROM REACHING THE CAP LVL FOR A WEEK! there r only 40 lvls and its too few to remove fatigue system! u have pvp - this game basically pvp-oriented. the main thing here is playing against other players. btw, Cido, wheres Battlefield? u said that it is one of the things fixed.... but still we have no button "battlefield".

Kitemay
November 22nd, 2014, 10:05 AM
I'll repeat it so it's clear, I would personally like the system removed as well.

There are reasons it is in place though, and considerations to be made.

Any alternatives to keep players from running through the game too fast are welcome. I would make fatigue free if I could, but there are repercussions and it may be a short-sighted solution.

nerf experience, that would be fine, but i never play a game i can't play when i want as much as i want (unless i borrowed it )

also i did notice we agreed, my post was more about supporting your view with additional arguments, nothing else.