PDA

View Full Version : Resolution won't let me pick what I need

OCastitatisLilium
September 2nd, 2014, 05:12 PM
I figured out how to get the game to full screen and when I went to pick my resolution, i picked the wrong one, and now it won't let me pick from anything that isn't in the 1600 range. I only get three options. I can't get back to the huge list of them. I have tried logging out and back in several times and it doesn't fix it. I have tried switching between windowed and non-windowed and nothing. It's seriously starting to hurt my eyes, I can't play until it's fixed.

Superstarstrike
September 2nd, 2014, 06:43 PM
What is your resolution, and what did you accidentally pick? I want to see if I can replicate this.

OCastitatisLilium
September 2nd, 2014, 07:10 PM
my resolution is 1920x1080, I picked I believe it was 1600x900 or 1680X1050 I know it was one of those two, but after picking those, all i can pick is anything from within the 1600 section, there's like only three on my dropdown menue

Superstarstrike
September 2nd, 2014, 07:27 PM
That's odd. My resolution is the same and I picked both of those; I still have access to the rest of the sizes regardless, even repeatedly switching between windowed and non-windowed. o.o

Although you do say you can only pick three sizes within the 1600s, there's only two sizes of that kind...Can you try putting a screenshot to see what exactly is happening?

OCastitatisLilium
September 2nd, 2014, 07:42 PM
ok, this is from the game, I can't go past any of those three there I have tried everything to get it to go back to the huge list and I can't, it won't let me lol. I have tried everything.

Superstarstrike
September 2nd, 2014, 08:35 PM
Alright, after messing around with some of my computer settings then testing things out in-game, I noticed that I couldn't change my resolution higher than my current screen resolution (before I changed it to something smaller, my screen kept flickering because it was too big). Sadly I could hardly test this further since my computer likes setting itself back to the optimal resolution. However, I feel as though it could be related to your problem. Try re-checking your computers screen resolution to see if it's at the right size. If it looks like it is, change it and put it back to where it was/should be just in case. Then try changing it in the game to see if it's fixed or not.

If that doesn't work, then I have no clue what's going on. I can only try my best. :x

OCastitatisLilium
September 3rd, 2014, 02:59 PM
Ok I did all that, and I even uninstalled and re installed the game, it did nothing, it actually remembered all of my settings and it still won't let me fix it...I don't know what else I can do...half of my screens and windows are cut off...

OCastitatisLilium
September 3rd, 2014, 04:13 PM
Ok I un installed it again and deleted everything I could that had the name Lucent Heart in it and re installed it. It works but I have noticed that I still can't change my resolution to anything smaller once I pick still, I picked the right one this time but now it won't let me chance to anything outside the larger numbers...nothing about the smaller ones. So, that is something that the team should know about, I'm thinking of reporting it to them. Thank you for the help though.

K8stablet55opMp
August 25th, 2015, 08:26 PM
I also have an issue, if anyone even sees this.. My resolution is very small and it goes below my task bar, preventing me form being able to click anything worth while. So if anyone can help with fixing the resolution (b/c I'm a retard and can't figure out how), I'd really appreciate it.