PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a friendly and active guild

OCastitatisLilium
September 4th, 2014, 07:31 PM
My fiance and I are looking for a friendly and active guild to join. We started the game about...3 days now? I believe so. We enjoy the game and have played quite a few MMO's but, this one, we are still getting use to. This is a little different than what we are use to. We are friendly and active ourselves(or try to be when life isn't calling us away) and we do enjoy making friends. We started on channel 35, I think they are called channels...not sure how they work yet, and we have level 13 characters and level 1 characters. If you don't want to reply to me here, you can always i guess mail me in the game...again, I'm not sure how that even works either lol. Thank you for taking the time to read this ^_^

Shiono
September 5th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Might be a bit late but welcome to LH you two!

First of all yes, they are called channels xD Unlike servers (which we don't have) you can use the same character in all channels.
Channel 35 is one of the most crowed ones in the beginners city (Thereall) since it's the first channel on the list.
In channel EV we have the players' market in Anteacar city, but at your current level you won't need anything from there (more like, you can't afford most of the stuff sold there yet).

About guilds;
Sorry if it sounds harsh but at your current level it may be a little hard to find a (proper) guild. I don't wanna sound rude but guild staffs can be really picky when it comes to recruitment. This happens (imo) because of the amount of alts that players have and use for many purposes. Some may have no bad intentions but there's always the possibility of using alts to "spy" other guilds, get battle points in GvG, etc.
Putting alts aside, it's also hard to tell if such player will be active (but you said you were so that's one less problem).
All of this is mostly applied to big, popular guilds.

However, there are guilds that don't care that much about those things (and some of them are really friendly) so that's 1+ for you (;

Then there's that kind of guild that just doesn't care about anything and just wants members, regardless being active or not.
I personally dislike this kind of guild.

Anyhow, good luck finding a nice friendly guild!

YumeLH
September 6th, 2014, 04:37 AM
Welcome to LH!

I hope you and your fiance enjoy the game as much as we do. My fiance and I tried but couldnt find a game to replace LH.

About the guild, I am one of the masters of RoyalCrafters and our guild is always on the hunt for active and loyal members.
Bruna has a good point with regards to your respective levels. Regardless, I still would iike to open an invitation for you two because I personally prefer inviting couples (as most of our members are couples) but I would like you guys to decide this yourselves.

Our guild might not be compatible with you if you're only looking to play casually. 90% of RoyalCrafters members are currently above level 60 and more often than not, are busy farming or levelling that we may or may not have time to aid you in your quests or levelling. We try to compensate for this by providing you with information about the game and also support in obtaining equipment, pets, or whatever items you may need.

If you are both aiming to reach end-game on a moderate pace (not too fast and not too slow) then our guild is compatible with you.
If you're interested in joining, simply pm Yume/YumeChan in-game.