PDA

View Full Version : PC reboot

Elsikerins
September 4th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Hello!
I am using Windows 8 32-bit and i am having some weird issue i haven't had before.
I downloaded 9dragons from this site, installed it. And now im stuck at game launching.
I am launching game and after GG finishes doing its things, my PC just tells it's going to reboot.
And it's so all the time.
Any solutions ?

Krystianwi0dHO7
November 2nd, 2016, 11:23 AM
Got Same problem on windows 10 i installed game and my pc is rebooting with information that some critical process got crushed. Any idea how to fix it??

GreenPaniK
November 28th, 2016, 12:39 PM
i happened to me the same and now when i tryed to run it, it goes invalid version please reinstall the game..

VipertqldsnS2DL
February 15th, 2017, 01:37 AM
no support for windows versions after win7, try using compatibility mode with win7. win10 users, sorry no work around for you.

GubRee
October 11th, 2017, 10:48 AM
So it's impossible to play on Windows 10?? I have downloaded the game, upgraded version and GG but as it try to launch, system reboots, just as described above.

KWPanzer
December 21st, 2018, 12:05 PM
Same thing here !

when i start the game my windows crashes,goes blue and says CRITICAL PROCESS DIED (NO ANTIVIRUS IS INSTALLED). I think it is bugged or something like that. My antivirus detects it like an virus and deletes the files.(WITH ANTIVIRUS INSTALLED).

WINDOWS 10 64bit

jayjoe1988___1
March 9th, 2020, 04:45 PM
I have the same problem guys but i have the solution too =)

Go to https://www.playredfox.com/nine_dragons

There everything works fine without hackers or problems even with windows 10 no problems and good population =)