PDA

View Full Version : Anything you want to say to us???

Sissylov3
September 14th, 2014, 04:02 AM
This is really unprofessional!!! How many days passed now, still there's no "ANNOUNCEMENT" or what so ever that is happening right now with the game. Don't let us hanging on this...we need information.

Ela1ra
September 14th, 2014, 04:49 AM
just remember they r enjoyin weekends)))

Sissylov3
September 14th, 2014, 05:05 AM
Hmm well..the issue's started on thursday server time which is friday for us..:confused:

Ddarby14p2Ffxc2
September 14th, 2014, 05:27 AM
28694 I think that says it all.

Sissylov3
September 14th, 2014, 10:38 PM
I wont be surprise when they get back and say's the CBT is already ended..:ehh:

Aelion
September 15th, 2014, 06:35 AM
CBT won't end this soon.. and GM's also have weekend stuff. nevertheless, they are very busy.. not that you guys think so, but it is true. just like teachers got a life as well :P

Cidopuck
September 15th, 2014, 10:42 AM
If this is regarding the situation where there are no channels to select, we are now aware and it has been reported to the developers.

GMs do not work on the weekends, so if an issue arises during that time there is not much we can do, unfortunately.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope to have the game improved as soon as possible.

DavidbassB5F6O6
September 27th, 2014, 06:17 PM
im having a problem with the pvp server. maybe its because im not level 20 yet but i cannot connect and dont a get insuffcient level message but i get a already logged into this world error. or im stuck with the moving worlds screen. also why is the japanese version got shops, working pvp and better experence then the english version? is divine souls a japanese game thats yet to be updated for us english players?