PDA

View Full Version : September 9x Event

Cidopuck
September 17th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Hello!

Since school can be such a grind, I thought I would make 9D less of a grind by beginning an extra-long 9x Event! This will go until September 30th (when the month changes from 9, so too must the rates).

Don't forget, we've got a huge Boss Chaos Event coming on the 26th, make sure to join us for that!

EssenceOfLife
September 19th, 2014, 10:49 AM
we do not like, we went to the US 9D.
Suba good host always beautiful: D

BizaRRe123
September 19th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Sir,noone it's playing on your server atm....wipe it and get new content if you want players

Aklame
September 19th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Yet another great event on GC

Look at the rewards SUBA!

9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - 3-Year Anniversary Celebration! (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/4833)

SwimFromYin
September 20th, 2014, 11:52 AM
What a pity this server has become, the kickoff was so promising

If only it recieved the same attention / dedicated website / content / events as GC, it wouldnt be such waste of internet

The only way I see this working now is if GC gets shut down or hacked and this is the only English speaking official server left for those who care enough to come back (again)

Aklame
September 20th, 2014, 12:55 PM
What a pity this server has become, the kickoff was so promising

If only it recieved the same attention / dedicated website / content / events as GC, it wouldnt be such waste of internet

The only way I see this working now is if GC gets shut down or hacked and this is the only English speaking official server left for those who care enough to come back (again)

Or get the korean content translated.

Kalzion
September 20th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Hello!

Since school can be such a grind, I thought I would make 9D less of a grind by beginning an extra-long 9x Event! This will go until September 30th (when the month changes from 9, so too must the rates).

Don't forget, we've got a huge Boss Chaos Event coming on the 26th, make sure to join us for that!

I'll be logging for that event maybe.

Lumberdjack
September 20th, 2014, 03:30 PM
HA! These GMS are blind. you think 9x xp is gonna erase all the grudge? really... blinds