PDA

View Full Version : The system doesnt support the screen resolution less than1024x768

Mazlucarus
September 26th, 2014, 01:58 PM
I keep getting this message so am unable to start game.
I am running at 1920x1080.
I have tried to lower my resolution and also raising it.
Ive tried to restarting computer as well and am still getting this warning.
Someone said something about try running the game in windows mode,but I have not seen an options button,so no idea how to change that.

Please any help would be nice.Thank you in advance.

GalacticTaco
September 26th, 2014, 08:30 PM
I noticed the resolution settings of the login screen are different from the one in game. Maybe your in game resolution somehow got set below 1024x768... or something, idk. I'm sure disabling full screen mode would help in any case. As far as I know there is no way to change that without opening the game (catch-22 situation). If that's the case, then replacing your INI folder with my INI folder should do the trick. It's located in \SubaGames\Lucent Heart\data\INI. Here's mine (don't forget to uncompress it):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5zvbjhxz9xw5ud/INI.rar?dl=0

Make a copy of your INI folder just in case.

Mazlucarus
September 26th, 2014, 10:36 PM
i dont see the ini folder in my data folder

GalacticTaco
September 26th, 2014, 11:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Q4R1dbr.png

Interesting. Idk. Mines right there. If I delete mine, it magically reappears when I launch the game. I'm out of ideas.

Mazlucarus
September 26th, 2014, 11:53 PM
it wasnt there.I inserted the file you gave me,but still came up with the problem

Mazlucarus
September 28th, 2014, 03:23 PM
anyone have any ideas

GalacticTaco
September 28th, 2014, 08:56 PM
I still have no ideas. But if I were in your situation and flying blind I would........see what the system check button in the patch window does, close all programs, close all nonessential processes, turn off antimalware/antivirus/anticarrots, use a single monitor, redownload the game, install to a different folder, use default settings anywhere I can find settings, remove video card(s) and use the cpu's instead, try a different monitor, update drivers, update windows, update everything including adobe acrobat because it's been bugging you anyway, reinstall windows, install a different version of windows, sacrifice a chicken. But after an hour or two I would give up because I'm that kind of person. Failure is an option.

Mazlucarus
September 28th, 2014, 11:28 PM
I did most of that and still no luck

GalacticTaco
September 29th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Hopefully the chicken was spared.

Anyway, sorry I can't help. Somebody tag me out.