PDA

View Full Version : Teleporting NPCs

MewSkull
October 4th, 2014, 07:22 PM
I think that ths game is lacking one thing, teleporting NPC's. I knw we have items to port us around and all that, but like other games i seen them before as well. But also like most games i seen hahahah they have a form of teleporting to certain towns to town... I just think that the game be a lil more faster on moving to location this way, make it some amount of gold to use but it be easier at times then day after day getting more scrolls and stuff from item mall. QwQ just a lil info.... ( not that you all would care about it or what not )

OH well *shurgs shoulders*

AscensionJr
October 6th, 2014, 12:48 AM
At certain level you can teleport to area close to towns from npc. Like, Thomas(from Thereall) Mitchell(from Gold Port), Brad(from Anteacar) npc can teleport you to blooming forest (close to Gold Port) at lvl 30 iirc. At lvl 55, you can use same npc to teleport to Witch Cliff (Close to Anteacar). And once you can reach outside of minotsize city, you can teleport to Gold Port from Allen npc. I heard, you can teleport from Gold Port to other map at lvl 73 or 74 and more teleporting npc(like one cresent island) i think. Only need teleporting to or nearby Thereall maybe

YumeLH
October 6th, 2014, 12:29 PM
In the future versions of LH, there are airships that transport players from one map to another.
Reference here. (http://lucentheartwiki.hardrain.net/index.php?System%2F%E9%A3%9B%E7%A9%BA%E8%89%A6)

MewSkull
October 6th, 2014, 01:59 PM
well i know about the other npcs in game, but at times you are still running from map to map just to get there to that area. maybe its just me thinkng that more applicable teleporting areas be nicer. Like Yume said like airships. make them cost gold to get there.. but still idk. hahaaha maybe im one in the few that would appreciate a lil more of them or to have them go from main city to main city ( at your lvl requirements of cours ) oh well >..> *shurgs*

AscensionJr
October 8th, 2014, 12:12 AM
I like to run with my black alpaca though :COOL: