PDA

View Full Version : DOMO enters Steam Greenlight!

Tranzor
October 15th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Greetings one and all!

You raised your voices, rallied the fans and made it happen! Together, you have brought back Dream Of Mirror Online! Now we have even more exciting news as we have just launched DOMO on Steam Greenlight! With this exposure we are looking to gain even more players to ignite the re-launch of DOMO!!! All you gotta do now, is vote "YES" on our Greenlight page, to push the game forward to greater heights!!

Here is the voting link: Steam Greenlight :: Dream Of Mirror Online (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321971665)

Thank you all!

Suba Games Staff

CocaColaLife
October 15th, 2014, 10:06 PM
just a quick post. The link didn't go though. but it's Ok, we still love you and already voted though the power of Google, Facebook, and twitter.

HeartCatcher
October 20th, 2014, 09:38 PM
YAY! let get back to dreaming

Phoenix1250
October 21st, 2014, 03:47 PM
Well, it's got my thumb up.

Adaniel
October 23rd, 2014, 12:56 PM
Mine keeps telling me that i dont have the permission to vote.. No idea why.

Azullama
October 24th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Weird, are you using incognito browser? Different country IP address perhaps? Try switching off incognito mode and use regular IP address if so.

Re-linking Steam Greenlight address:
Steam Greenlight :: Dream Of Mirror Online (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321971665)

WhiteFoxSpirit176
October 24th, 2014, 04:07 PM

The reason is you need to buy something off of Steam before you can vote on anything.

EkifalenhDvg24v
October 25th, 2014, 03:35 PM
GRRREEAATT,,,
I'm glad to hear that,,, so exciting,,, pls release DOMO asap,, i cant wait to play this game for a long time,,,
and pls provide full free pk server,,, :D

btw,, i cant click the link you said,,:confused:

Kokuyougan
October 26th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Voted! I have lots of fond memories with this game... made some great friends in several countries because I always played so late! Super excited for the return =D

AngelOfChris
October 30th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I really cant believe what I am reading! DOMO coming back??? It was the one and only RPG that i have ever played. Was playing it from 2009 - till closing day! No jokes 5 min ago i was telling someone that i would give anything to play just 30 min again and now here I am. Thanks so much SubaGames! You guys are Amazing!

FireaArt
November 2nd, 2014, 06:02 PM
Suba, come on.

/Literally any update/ info would be /seriously/ appreciated by the fan base. You're leaving us a little high and dry right now wondering to the nines how progress is going, or if there even is any.

If there /isn't/ any progress, tell us! Explain to us, we will understand! Just give us /something/!

At the very least, tell us why you haven't been giving us any updates! There's been nothing from the facebook page since Oct. 16th, and not even a retweet from the twitter page since Oct. 22nd. We understand if you're busy, we really do, just let us know! /Please/

Subagames7Y58yr
November 3rd, 2014, 06:08 PM
Oh schnap, I might come back to Domo too.
- Ansi

Subagames7Y58yr
November 3rd, 2014, 06:09 PM
Chiiiiiiiiiiil, the announcement was just made from what I can see.

Suba, come on.

/Literally any update/ info would be /seriously/ appreciated by the fan base. You're leaving us a little high and dry right now wondering to the nines how progress is going, or if there even is any.

If there /isn't/ any progress, tell us! Explain to us, we will understand! Just give us /something/!

At the very least, tell us why you haven't been giving us any updates! There's been nothing from the facebook page since Oct. 16th, and not even a retweet from the twitter page since Oct. 22nd. We understand if you're busy, we really do, just let us know! /Please/

FireaArt
November 3rd, 2014, 09:45 PM
Chiiiiiiiiiiil, the announcement was just made from what I can see.

I'm more so annoyed that before those dates I mentioned, they were giving at least semi frequent updates, especially on the twitter. Now though, many people are asking and asking for some sort of update on the progress and no one has gotten any kind of response. The announcement for the game was made a month ago, and like I said, it's been weeks since we've gotten any kind of updates. I'm not super angry, I just wish they'd communicate with the fanbase a little more.

Vanland
November 4th, 2014, 05:13 AM
I'm more so annoyed that before those dates I mentioned, they were giving at least semi frequent updates, especially on the twitter. Now though, many people are asking and asking for some sort of update on the progress and no one has gotten any kind of response. The announcement for the game was made a month ago, and like I said, it's been weeks since we've gotten any kind of updates. I'm not super angry, I just wish they'd communicate with the fanbase a little more.
Weeks? Where have you been during the revival .. there were literally months of silence between each of the (3) updates Suba gave throughout the entire thread.

Its how Suba does things. They work on things behind the scenes and will seek out the community once they have something concrete, and something that is worth announcing. Check back once every few weeks/months and you'll catch the important bits.

FireaArt
November 4th, 2014, 01:44 PM
I understand that there was a lot of waiting to be done (I found the thread and commented relatively early on). My argument here is that with the hype and excitement in the fanbase right now, regular updates like they have before those dates will keep it going.

Of course, they heard the fanbase (especially the commenters on facebook) and have given us the update we've been asking for on facebook. They've also asked the community advice on how to market the game more, and are actively replying. It's great to see and I appreciate what they're doing! I'm certainly not the only one who was asking for this (There was usually a few comments a day asking or inquiring about updates on the facebook), but now I've got no complaints because they've answered.

Airint
November 11th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Voted.
Thanks again for hosting, SubaGames.

ArabPikachu
November 18th, 2014, 11:40 PM
55% ^^ :) keep voting!

FireaArt
November 27th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Domo has been successfully Greenlit! Now I'll have an easy way of letting my friends know when I'm playing, hehe.

CbhawonoPnv85vp
December 6th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Voted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlisGelida
January 17th, 2015, 04:58 AM
*Voted*___

DrBaiacu
January 21st, 2015, 04:59 PM
i wish ive heard about this and kickstarter before. Im so exited! :)

Ghoullegion
January 29th, 2015, 08:14 AM
i wish ive heard about this and kickstarter before. Im so exited! :)

So do I, I wouldve participated. Domo was the best mmorpg I ever tried. and I tried THEM ALL.
From Wow to Terra. From F2p to P2p.
Domo is the only mmorpg I enjoyed playing, and the community was so awesome....

Hieilovercat
February 2nd, 2015, 07:34 AM
I can't wait to get back to Domo, it was the best. I can't wait to restart! :XD:

N0n4DyAnEs71
February 13th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Why can not I login? there is always a paper account has not beta key .... when I can play? for the time Indonesia

TheDeox
February 15th, 2015, 01:06 PM
so when we get domo on steam ? :D
i can't wait for it..perhaps when domo enters OB so the steam version will be release too ?

thanks!

m2695159
February 16th, 2015, 05:28 PM
I think it's red light now :gusta: