PDA

View Full Version : Gachas

Highfive77Y4F3D
October 26th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Ok, so I tend to get really bored at times, so I usually open gachas. I have great success when I do so. So now, I want to spread it with you guys, so just pm me in game (MichaelJordan), or contact me here saying which gacha and I will try and get it for you. (p.s you will have to pay for the pet not the amount of gachas.)

Aurelle
October 26th, 2014, 10:35 AM
I'm pretty sure a lot of players will want the new pet Artemis :)
The GMs just needed to tweak the gacha for better contents so the release has been delayed.
We expect it to be up after the weekly maintenance.

Highfive77Y4F3D
October 26th, 2014, 04:45 PM
That is probably very true, as I want it myself so I guess i'll go for having to get like 5 extra?

Shiono
October 26th, 2014, 05:30 PM
I'm pretty sure a lot of players will want the new pet Artemis :)
The GMs just needed to tweak the gacha for better contents so the release has been delayed.
We expect it to be up after the weekly maintenance.

I know this is kinda off topic but.. does Miss Aurelle knows if the "better content" only applies to the new gachas or if all gachas were 'updated'?
E.g, I know World & Death gachas give lots of good stuff such as crafting items. Do the previous gachas (zodiac pets, herc/pos/athena, furniture, battle pets/mounts) also give good stuff now?

Highfive77Y4F3D
October 26th, 2014, 06:36 PM
No they do not, at least I don't think they do. I was opening a few medusa ones and was getting the yucky stuff.