PDA

View Full Version : Pace of updates

MikeParnell
November 11th, 2014, 12:01 PM
I don't mean to nag or anything I was just curious what is the pace of updates on the game?
By that I mean is patch 9 going to be this Christmas or sometime next March?
I understand you guys have to translate things and modify other things for content when transfering the game
updates from Japan but I was just curious as to the timeline if you guys have one.

If you seen my post in Gen. Discussion, I know 12 is a long way off but if I knew how often this game was going to
be updated it would give me some clarity as to how long off we are talking about. I mean I hope it won't take 5 years but
then again I don't know because I don't know how often the updates are.

Again this isn't a nag thread I'm just curious as to how often the future patches will be released... if you guys don't
really know its fine too.

MikeParnell
November 13th, 2014, 01:19 AM
ok two days and nothing... so the people who host the game don't even know about the updates?
This doesn't sound good.

Shiono
November 13th, 2014, 11:36 AM
They're working on the current version (the one we have) since it has many flaws.
In my opinion, I see no point in thinking about the next uptade if the previous one brought us lots of bugs that are yet to be fixed.
I'm guessing they're too busy fixing this version & hosting their other games to think about the next update :x

MikeParnell
November 13th, 2014, 12:23 PM
true, there are multiple flaws that need to be addressed.
thank Bruna

ZenDragoon
November 13th, 2014, 12:54 PM
We are working hard on version 9 currently. We don't have an estimated date of when it will go live as we have a lot of testing, translating, tweaking and rebuilding that needs to get done. What also slows down the process is that we usually require daily communication with the developers which can be time consuming because the difference in time zones is about a half a day difference.

Rest assured that our GM team is working hard at this as it is of high importance that we have this released as soon as possible but also that the release doesn't have nearly as many issues as version 8 had.

We look forward to when we have more details to announce.

MikeParnell
November 13th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Thank you ZenDragoon that is all I really wanted to know.
Goodluck working on v.9 I know great things always take time to create.
But that doesn't mean you should lock this thread. If you want you could post here if you have any updates regarding your
progress... when you get farther that is. But again... no rush.

Shiono
November 14th, 2014, 05:54 AM
Seems like my guesses were wrong ahah. But yeah, looking forward to see the current bugs fixed. Activity scene needs to work again QQ

KiahInoue
November 23rd, 2014, 04:07 AM
We are working hard on version 9 currently. We don't have an estimated date of when it will go live as we have a lot of testing, translating, tweaking and rebuilding that needs to get done. What also slows down the process is that we usually require daily communication with the developers which can be time consuming because the difference in time zones is about a half a day difference.

Rest assured that our GM team is working hard at this as it is of high importance that we have this released as soon as possible but also that the release doesn't have nearly as many issues as version 8 had.

We look forward to when we have more details to announce.

I just want to say this, I am so excited about version 9 and I wish it will be this December .. after Christmas maybe? XD

MikeParnell
December 4th, 2014, 02:36 PM
If they can fix the translation problem maybe, KiahInoue. I heard tha Playcoo recently sent over a mountain of untranslated documents Subagames.
I really hope Subagames can come up with a way to speed up translation. -_-;