PDA

View Full Version : How we can improve Lucent Heart

JoAnneLH
November 12th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Hello All ~~

As you may notice, less and less people are playing this game. A few months ago, you would see a lot of people playing this game thus having a lot of stalls all over Anteacar.

But now.. you can count the number of people logging in and having stalls or selling items.

If this continues, this game will die like it did back in beanfun, and I'm sure we don't want that to happen again as we all worked hard to have it revived.

In my opinion, lack of people selling stuff and high cost of items being sold in game made people/players (old or new) quit.

I'm just wondering, is it possible to put up a gm store that can sell them? I can see advantages for both suba and the players.

1. It will be accessible for players to buy stuff.

2. Suba can control the inflation rate of the economy, thus making it easy for new players to buy things.

3. It can drain money from rich people because if no body is selling such items, they can buy the stuff at an npc price.

4. If the new player doesn't have money to buy from npc, he can either use his money to buy sp and maybe sell sp at a cheaper price.

What do yo guys think? If you have more suggestions, please feel free to comment.

MikeParnell
November 13th, 2014, 12:17 AM
those are all great ideas.... I think some items, like some battle pets (Heriophant or World) or some mounts (like WOF), should be incorporated into quests that require you to complete a task or defeat a boss to obtain. Also why not add some team exclusive quests? And when people become soulmates, why not have some soulmate exclusive quests? I know when ever the baby system comes to the game there will be married life quests but what about those soulmates
that haven't taken the plunge? Adding more variety to quests would make this game more fun and add to its life.

Beryu
November 13th, 2014, 08:59 PM
I strongly disagree with this idea.
Cash shop items should remain in the cash shop.

On another note, we are in the Christmas season. Many who work are grabbing more work hours or overtime hours (and/or additional jobs) to have more money for the holiday season, while students are stuck in midterm/final season. It's natural for people to be busy around this time of year.

Shiono
November 14th, 2014, 04:56 AM
I strongly disagree with this idea.
Cash shop items should remain in the cash shop.

On another note, we are in the Christmas season. Many who work are grabbing more work hours or overtime hours (and/or additional jobs) to have more money for the holiday season, while students are stuck in midterm/final season. It's natural for people to be busy around this time of year.

I agree. Let's not forget that players that buy the cash items keep this game alive. If said items were to be available in a NPC store then who would buy them with cash?

Beryu
November 14th, 2014, 09:00 AM
I agree. Let's not forget that players that buy the cash items keep this game alive. If said items were to be available in a NPC store then who would buy them with cash?

Implementing this idea would basically force them to release new items that are extremely overpriced and overpowered into the cash shop. This would be the only way to give them something to sell while keeping paying players at the top of the ladder. However, that in itself is just not practical from a business standpoint.

-----
Be glad this game actually lets players trade cash shop items. Games that don't allow this have a cash shop system that is so messed up, it is beyond the point of repair. I would hate to see LH adopt the same "let's annoy our players while desperately cramming our hands into their pockets" attitude. It would change the face of the game forever.

Faedt
November 14th, 2014, 08:48 PM
I think that catering to every player no matter their level or buying power benefits everyone in the long run.

I also do not think this is a seasonal trend. Games like DOTA would have similar issues if that were the case, but that is not the case...

http://i.imgur.com/Fz3U4Ti.png

Denial is the first step. Only 4 more steps to go before positive change can happen. Mike and JoAnne seem to already be on step 5.

Aurelle
November 14th, 2014, 10:05 PM
I have indeed suggested a GM-hosted auction to act as a gold sink so that inflation can be lessened and newcomers won't be "forced" to purchase SP just so they can play the game properly. The pros and cons of such an event are still being discussed.

Zackhario
November 14th, 2014, 10:05 PM
Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to push down the current rate of SP unless there are large cooperation throughout the game and self-control. Unless Subagames take this matter to their own hands, there's little we can do.

To be a little more realistic here, even if we do fix this problem, and no many times we did fix this, there will always be a certain numbers of people who will spend a lot of money into the game and look for ways to get rich. Like a country with greedy bankers and poor consumers who will always feel robbed because of a hefty price.

However, the problem does not lies with the SP sellers but the source of golds that everyone been getting from in the first place. If you ask me, I think we get too much golds and that makes it easier for SP sellers to take advantage of. The more gold that everyone gets, the higher the prices, it is simple as that. Regardless whether you're putting GM store on or making gold purchasable avaliable on Item Mall, maybe it would be push down the rate but that would also means less SP sellers as well, and decreasing the likelihood of buying SP with real money which Subagames wouldn't like. (And possibly shutting down LH due to lack of SP buyers, the GMs doesn't work for free.)

So really, it's tricky business. The safest solution I can think of which "probably benefits" for everyone is, start decreasing the value of items. I can go and kill all the Scrop Queens, sell the items drop and get about 2 to 4m in total, so if I do that everyday in one month and earn 2mil per day, I'll get 62mil (According to Google calculator.) Perhaps you can increase the NPC's shops prices depending the map level of a city (Don't increase shops prices in Thereall and alike, otherwise it wouldn't be fair for newbies.) If we have this plan in motion, it wouldn't solve it but the so-called economy will be stabilise. However, slowing the money cycle will force the SP sellers to bring down the rates because the prices of the stores serve as little drain holes for golds (Slowly but surely.) So in time, the less gold people have, then less blah blah blah, you get the idea.

But without Subagames's help, the LH economy is screwed. I would like it if the GMs would drop in and share their thoughts on this.

Shiono
November 16th, 2014, 09:25 AM
@Zack Thing is that said "everyone" is just a small part of the community. Not everyone has a sea of money.

Faedt
November 16th, 2014, 03:58 PM
@Zack Thing is that said "everyone" is just a small part of the community. Not everyone has a sea of money.

Let me rephrase the problem, I think there is some misunderstanding: To new and less experienced players, the game is becoming increasingly pay to win.

Those "few" with a "sea of money" give it to those with SP. That's the problem he proposed a solution for... he suggested 1) increasing the gold sinks to stop the increase in SP price and 2) increasing the gold sinks for the more experienced players to redistribute the wealth towards less experienced players.

The old version of this game ran into the same problem. The GMs started selling mounts as a gold sink, but that really did nothing. It probably pulled less than 1% of the active gold out of the system when it needed to pull more than 90% out from just the high end. Also, that method failed to consider that the proportion of wealth spent on it for the higher levels was insignificant in comparison to the lower levels. I could argue that it decreased the amount of money in the game at the cost of making the rich relatively richer, which in turn makes the game more pay to win for lower levels. Both ideas have to be addressed. Zack's idea address both. I think the problem is also on the source side though.

Whatever the case, only the GMs can do something. Unfortunately I bet they're not economists or actuaries, and even if they were, I doubt they have the time. They should make the time though.

Oxycore
November 17th, 2014, 11:33 AM
The other issue with "gold sinks" is that we need to both make gold sinks attractive enough to sink gold, but also not overpowered enough that we run into the issue of how a lot of events tend to make the rich even richer.

Faedt
November 17th, 2014, 08:30 PM
List of sinks:
- Increase repair costs.
- Reinstate durability system on high level stuff, and sell the minot tool sets at the NPC
- NPCs that are unlocked at specific levels that sell interesting things. Like nectars... and SSRs... and then open up a open world PvP channel that gives 2x mob xp and let people get really really mad for being ganked so they buy even more SSRs and woooaaoahahahahheheheuhuhuhuhohoha there goes all the money in the game... and then people get even madder because they get reversed ganked and so they start cash shopping souls and money and then anti-ganking guilds get formed and even they get wiped by one person and then people start making mom jokes on zone and it just turns into a giant convoluted **** storm and then GMs have to come out and actually have fun banning people, but not the person who started it all of course, and then the banned people have to bail themselves out of that room thing you get sent to for even more gold... why don't I get paid for these ideas?
- Increase production material costs.
- Robin Hood event where the GMs just go around taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor... secretly of course.
- Runescape has this thing called the well of goodsomething. You dump your money in to get a title. Like you need to spend thousands of dollars (or the equivalent in game gold) to get the highest title. They also give money to charity. Somehow they balanced things perfectly in that game so the $ to gold ratio has been flat for like a year or two. It's kind of cool. It's like they hired an economist just for the game. (I actually think they did. I could be wrong. Idk. Been awhile).

List of sources:
- Decrease value of NPCable drops based on the their current worth (more expensive items get a bigger decrease)
- Decrease daily rewards
... .... ... . . . ... . . I feel like I'm forgetting something big.

deja vu. I'm really liking the 3rd idea on the sink list and the 1st idea on the source list. I'm sure there are other ideas. I feel like they're already talking about this stuff, so it's kind of redundant. Right? Right?

Lycory
November 18th, 2014, 01:01 AM
i agree with zack too.
the problem not only from that but also from rich player who not want buying item in normal price example.
1.VS buying ess 4 for 300k each while normal price only 200k after that they all follow no more selling ess4 for 200k.
2.NS pre-order Apollo for 60m it will taking efect when Apollo Appear they all will selling OP also.
that trully will effect also why they just not want buying item in normal price just because they rich even gold sinks success but people still doing that the price will never go down.

PHILZEY
December 4th, 2014, 05:23 PM
back in domo we had market managers and a stall system, with guidelines laid of for mm's by gm's, cl's, and csr's, that included cash shop items like the stuff you get with sp. gold sellers weren't a problem since they had no say in how the market was run. guidelines were enforced and fair cap rates were set, with penalties for non compliance in place. why they haven't done this with lucent is beyond me. i'd do away with stall tickets and make it a level dependent thing, at certain levels, shop options upgrade, or more sale slots can be bought. designated areas for selling also, and i'm sure we have a trade channel. if we leave it to players to set their own prices, by their own volition, the pricing will never be fair.

Aurelle
December 5th, 2014, 09:26 AM
I'm reading a lot of interesting proposals but the problem is 99% could be shot down immediately because it's one of two things:

1. It requires developer support (requires them create/edit codes for the game)
-It's the developers that are slowing down the pace of updates. Don't get this wrong tho, if your proposal seemed like a guaranteed fix to a certain problem then by all means the GMs would bug the developers on a daily basis.

2. It requires more GMs / manpower to implement
-The GMs aren't exclusively for Lucent Heart. They are handling multiple games hosted by Suba plus they're human too. I don't believe that a game should rely so much on them.

Cleftobismal
December 5th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Basically ^ In a editor's world.

Editor = Suba Games

The Serial Dead Line Offender Writer = Playcoo

*Disclaimer: Suba Games = Publisher
Playcoo = Developer

Suba Games does not rewrite the client or the server files.

Shiono
December 5th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Basically ^ In a editor's world.

Editor = Suba Games

The Serial Dead Line Offender Writer = Playcoo

*Disclaimer: Suba Games = Publisher
Playcoo = Developer

Suba Games does not rewrite the client or the server files.

Eh eh.. I see what you did there :gusta:

AlehLH
December 5th, 2014, 12:02 PM
List of sinks:
- Increase repair costs.
- Reinstate durability system on high level stuff, and sell the minot tool sets at the NPC
- NPCs that are unlocked at specific levels that sell interesting things. Like nectars... and SSRs... and then open up a open world PvP channel that gives 2x mob xp and let people get really really mad for being ganked so they buy even more SSRs and woooaaoahahahahheheheuhuhuhuhohoha there goes all the money in the game... and then people get even madder because they get reversed ganked and so they start cash shopping souls and money and then anti-ganking guilds get formed and even they get wiped by one person and then people start making mom jokes on zone and it just turns into a giant convoluted **** storm and then GMs have to come out and actually have fun banning people, but not the person who started it all of course, and then the banned people have to bail themselves out of that room thing you get sent to for even more gold... why don't I get paid for these ideas? Wut
- Increase production material costs.
- Robin Hood event where the GMs just go around taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor... secretly of course. Doesn't sound too fair, you could be just a lazy low level player who doesn't even try and get random money? Not really the best way to motivate people to play
- Runescape has this thing called the well of goodsomething. You dump your money in to get a title. Like you need to spend thousands of dollars (or the equivalent in game gold) to get the highest title. They also give money to charity. Somehow they balanced things perfectly in that game so the $ to gold ratio has been flat for like a year or two. It's kind of cool. It's like they hired an economist just for the game. (I actually think they did. I could be wrong. Idk. Been awhile).

List of sources:
- Decrease value of NPCable drops based on the their current worth (more expensive items get a bigger decrease)
- Decrease daily rewards Dailies are the only thing you have to actually work on to get money, doesn't sound fair to make it even more pointless to do them
... .... ... . . . ... . . I feel like I'm forgetting something big.

deja vu. I'm really liking the 3rd idea on the sink list and the 1st idea on the source list. I'm sure there are other ideas. I feel like they're already talking about this stuff, so it's kind of redundant. Right? Right?

My answers are in bold, what I didn't comment on is fine, some ideas are actually great too.

MikeParnell
December 5th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Uh decreasing the dailies isn't a good idea. How am I suppose to keep up with my repair costs? I do normal quest get very little and it cost me almost 10k-100k everytime I break something.
Maybe make the dailies variey like have only a few available on certain days to make them actual daily quests.

SpectreGeminiSaga
December 5th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Uh decreasing the dailies isn't a good idea. How am I suppose to keep up with my repair costs? I do normal quest get very little and it cost me almost 10k-100k everytime I break something.
Maybe make the dailies variey like have only a few available on certain days to make them actual daily quests.

agree about decreasing daily gold isnt good idea. Not everyone is able to solo bosses and killing them over and over to get idems for selling, and also as someone said abowe, not everyone has sea of gold. I still think that some items wouldnnt be so expensive in gold when they wouldnt be gacha exclusive(tarot pets for example).

Lycory
December 8th, 2014, 01:55 AM
as long as greedy player in there, there's no way lh will be better and the worst will be closed like prev lh if rich and poor wall already so high. i see convertation today who poor only can stand and watching rich people keep raising sp price while rich people answer not much seller they desperate so they will keep raising the price until getting wt they want and when someone selling SP in normal price rich people will buying it all even not need it. my question :
1.why buying it all even you not need and just because of rich ?
2.by buying it all other cant get what they need, why you happy with that ?
3.by raising the price everytime do you want making between poor n rich wall higher until no more new player coming ?
4.why want repeat what happened in prev LH ?
lack economy game much of them will complain and leaving while only sp buyer who play.
i not rich also not poor but only buying what i need not overdoing it the truth only this game who keep talk cencor word like nothing and try destroying n close the game, much game get high price that making them closed is gold bot not player theyself who doing it.
- GM try reducing wall between rich and poor so even newbie who not buying SP can play properly but why mostly old player LH keep doing it opposite.
MMORPG much play because of friend even newbie not SP buyer he/her friend will coming joining too and can be mass maller but while that newbie quit that mass maller friend also will quit coz close friend quit.

-crowd player more stable economy will keep bring more people but if the wall already too high that will only making it worser in future because they will complain then quit.
-crowd player and nice people(zone including no drama) will making who not buying sp then buying it because want serious in that game but the effect will opposite if not crowd.
-sorry if much wrong type- i just cant understand are they reading condition for future LH or only for self hunger ?
if want making much sp seller try be nice, not greedy no drama i believe much will selling it if lh become stable in much aspect.
my suggestion reduce item price to npc specially lv 76+ item because price item like 160k-600k each

Cleftobismal
December 8th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Snip

A good economy is when everybody is spending, no matter the reason. I really want LH to be finalized on steam already so we can attract more SP sellers. Therefore we "rich people" would be less inclined to pay for high prices when we can find another seller momentarily. For the time being, you don't have to rely on the SP shop (or even tarot pets) to advance mid levels to high. Partying with others is still a viable way of making money. (Tbh I wish everybody would use the Team Finder System. Its such a useful tool) You can also participate in player events and sell the prizes for your own benefit/growth. Sure its not on the same level as selling SP, yet it's not your only option either. That's why I like grind games, even if you do have the money, you still need to put in the time and effort to reach towards end game play. Otherwise you have no room to complaint if you haven't expended all your options.

Also I would like to add the recent gold exploit is at major fault for the gap to increase. As I'm grateful the illegal gold has been removed with the players, however not to bash the team here; I'm not sure why the GM's decided not to purge the gold even after it's been traded. It seems like a small lost for a big solution. But now that we have this gold circulated (And apparently untouched). You have people throwing 100mill for a level 1 pet (*cough apollo) or 1bill for a over hyped set. Tell me, what game mechanic (That is legit) allows you to hit 1bill in two days? /o/

MikeParnell
December 8th, 2014, 03:48 PM
A good economy is when everybody is spending, no matter the reason. I really want LH to be finalized on steam already so we can attract more SP sellers. Therefore we "rich people" would be less inclined to pay for high prices when we can find another seller momentarily. For the time being, you don't have to rely on the SP shop (or even tarot pets) to advance mid levels to high. Partying with others is still a viable way of making money. (Tbh I wish everybody would use the Team Finder System. Its such a useful tool) You can also participate in player events and sell the prizes for your own benefit/growth. Sure its not on the same level as selling SP, yet it's not your only option either. That's why I like grind games, even if you do have the money, you still need to put in the time and effort to reach towards end game play. Otherwise you have no room to complaint if you haven't expended all your options.

Also I would like to add the recent gold exploit is at major fault for the gap to increase. As I'm grateful the illegal gold has been removed with the players, however not to bash the team here; I'm not sure why the GM's decided not to purge the gold even after it's been traded. It seems like a small lost for a big solution. But now that we have this gold circulated (And apparently untouched). You have people throwing 100mill for a level 1 pet (*cough apollo) or 1bill for a over hyped set. Tell me, what game mechanic (That is legit) allows you to hit 1bill in two days? /o/

What? That thing doesn't work. Don't lie. I've tried numerous times to look for teams and there are never any. I was in a team and used the search, my team didn't even show up.

Cleftobismal
December 8th, 2014, 03:53 PM
What? That thing doesn't work. Don't lie. I've tried numerous times to look for teams and there are never any. I was in a team and used the search, my team didn't even show up.

http://i58.tinypic.com/x5wis7.png

LoIcatKumi
December 17th, 2014, 01:04 PM
maybe I'm out of sync (in that case I appology right now).

I'm basing on my late memory of LH with the previous hoster and a slight glance at the beginning with Suba.
I think the first points to correct on that game are old glitches that were all corrected in Divina:
- client crashes (also got them here...)
- server lags and lack of fluidity (like the mob is dead already but you don't know)
- the craft system is hardly broken (I remember I got recipes that needed items I can't get at all !??)
- the levelling hole around lvl 40 (if I remember correctly)

All these issues are discuraging for new players (and they are the points that makes me hardly prefering Divina to LH)

Oxycore
December 17th, 2014, 03:47 PM
It takes between a day and a week (depending on activity) to get to level 50. What do you mean by a leveling hole around level 40?

LoIcatKumi
December 17th, 2014, 06:37 PM
As I said, I'm basing on my past experience with the previous host.

I remember at some point of the game there was a hole in quests and experience you can get became really low, but I don't remember exactly when it happens (maybe around lvl 43 ??? or 53 ???).
But it was a long time ago, maybe this issue was corrected since >_>

Anyway I stopped here at low level because I started to crash like hell and wasn't in the mood to keep crashing again and again like in the last time *sorrryyyyyy!!!*

Oxycore
December 17th, 2014, 08:03 PM
As I said, I'm basing on my past experience with the previous host.

I remember at some point of the game there was a hole in quests and experience you can get became really low, but I don't remember exactly when it happens (maybe around lvl 43 ??? or 53 ???).
But it was a long time ago, maybe this issue was corrected since >_>

Anyway I stopped here at low level because I started to crash like hell and wasn't in the mood to keep crashing again and again like in the last time *sorrryyyyyy!!!*

Ah yeah, there does come a time before pamphlet quest (and after) where you have to grind out your experience from KREs!

Cleftobismal
December 17th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Beanfun LH = 50's Were Hell Levels. Exp Rates Were Slower. Gacha Rates Were Unbelievably low. Repairing anything reduced max durability. After hitting level 60. KRE's fell off. Dailys were only source of exp. Grinding the best source of exp meant stacking experience boosts + dedicating a week to level up once. <==Though this I did not mind

Subagames: LH You have none of that ^ The exp system is a lot faster now.

LoIcatKumi
December 18th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Ho nice!!!!

So it only remains crashes and lags *hides*

Cleftobismal
December 18th, 2014, 05:42 PM
Crashing not so much.

Lag Yes. (Some Channels Start to lag) Also the latency issues has yet to be fixed. I don't want to move in Torronto just so I can see a better* reactionary time. <==Though the main cause of this is the way the client handles cached data.

Aside from that ^ my biggest complaint would be the client uses more virtual memory than it should.

The game is still playable but issues like this effect ^ GvG the most.

ThorinOakenShield
June 30th, 2015, 02:02 PM
we need steam release

AliceLH
November 23rd, 2015, 11:47 AM
I have indeed suggested a GM-hosted auction to act as a gold sink so that inflation can be lessened and newcomers won't be "forced" to purchase SP just so they can play the game properly. The pros and cons of such an event are still being discussed.

I get that this thread is old' and is most likely less important now due to upcoming updates/steam release and v10 however I've noticed you mention you as a forum mod along with the game masters are - or at least were trying your best to help reduce the inflation of gold - which still exists even now, months later within Lucent Heart.

Whatever you and/or the gm's tried in terms of reducing the inflation of gold has not been successful. I still see people trying to sell items for ridiculous prices including yourself. Truth is economy in Suba's Lucent Heart is ruined, I pity the future steam players.

All these 'players' that work - buy Suba points and sell it, for stupid amounts are what's ruining the economy - not to mention those who farm dg's/bosses purely for profit in the game. If this continues, the inflation 'issue' will indeed never be resolved.

Lets take a quick look back at Beanfun's LH prices shall we;
BP - Beanfun Points - 500k per 1k pts
You can work out the gacha's , fashion, cosmetics and other things based on the pricing mentioned above.

The highest Beanfun Points ever went up to was 750k to 1.5mill gold per 1k BP

Then what happened?!
LH dies... Suba then revives the game, Closed Beta was a great Success,

And then we get to Open Beta and boom! 1mill per 1k - which is now 6mill per 1k. What in the 'flippityflap' happened?
My question is simple now; Who decided to up the prices of Suba Points? And why?

Lets thank those guilty of continuously upping the price of Suba points drastically per month.

Aurelle
November 24th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Whatever you and/or the gm's tried in terms of reducing the inflation of gold has not been successful. I still see people trying to sell items for ridiculous prices including yourself. Truth is economy in Suba's Lucent Heart is ruined, I pity the future steam players.

Here's what the GMs did:
1. Stalled "overpriced" items for players to buy with gold
2. Manually removed gold from players accounts (players found to have been involved in the gold abuse)
3. Host GM Auctions
*note* Many have suggested a rollback (I've personally suggested it as well) and we've been told that they would like to avoid that as much as possible for it's a tedious process and poses many potential risks.

While all these steps were never enough to clear all the gold that was pumped into the economy, they were partly successful in reducing the market prices (from an average of 10m+ to 3-5m per 1k SP).

All these 'players' that work - buy Suba points and sell it, for stupid amounts are what's ruining the economy - not to mention those who farm dg's/bosses purely for profit in the game. If this continues, the inflation 'issue' will indeed never be resolved.

Like it or not, it's these players that actually keep the game alive. So do the non-cash players who spend a lot of time farming items in exchange for SP (or gold that cash players got from selling SP). This is a free-to-play game and the company will only benefit if there are microtransactions happening in the game.

As for the price ratio, the law of supply and demand always prevails (with the exception of personal preference).
Less SP sellers + More SP buyers = high rate
More gold available + Less SP/items available = high rate

What in the 'flippityflap' happened?

Two consecutive Gold Abuse scenarios happened and the GMs have tried to remedy the situation. Not enough, yes but right now it's at a point where they have to prioritize fixing bugs before fixing the economy for good. If you have more suggestions other than the first 3 steps they did to remove gold from the economy, feel free to post here on the forums or pm Mods/GMs.

Zackhario
November 24th, 2015, 01:50 PM
If you have more suggestions other than the first 3 steps they did to remove gold from the economy, feel free to post here on the forums or pm Mods/GMs.

We do need to do more for economy, I don't have any suggestion but has the GMs annouced plans to continue improvements?

Of course, we might not need to and see the outcome when this game hits Steam store. If ladyluck serves Subagames well then we might have more players buying SPs thus improving the rates. Whatever the GMs team is planning this or not, I feel like LH's life support is riding it on Steam.

MinosTears
November 24th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Too lazy to read through everyone's posts but here's my thoughts.

There are plenty of things wrong with our version of Lucent Heart at the moment. When Suba's LH first came out in OBT and CBT, it had a decent number of players. Not the amount that you should normally see on MMOs but enough to keep the game thriving and lively. But as time passed, many of these players eventually quit due to multiple reasons: Drama, Lag, Management, Bugs and glitches, economy, etc... The fact is, the original hold that LH had on people just isnt there anymore. Usually, a mmo has certain things that will hold a player's attention (PvP, Social, End game content, events, etc...) But LH doesn't have any of these things anymore. This game has so many glitches and bugs that nothing is even fun anymore. PvP now is just a joke with the tremendous amounts of lag and bugs in it. End game content is literally non existent because none of the new quests or dgs work correctly. The social/SM aspect of LH which also attracted a lot of players before is also dying since there's not enough new players (or players in general). And although there are a few gm hosted events once in awhile, none of them are truly spectacular enough to hold a player's attention and make them want to continue playing. (Im not trying to be super rude about that, I appreciate the efforts and that they exist but the events are very repetitive and minuscule in comparison to most mmos.) Honestly, the only reason I still log on is because of a certain few friends who still play. If they had all quit awhile ago, I would have uninstalled this game months ago. There's no end game content that really motivates me because they're all bugged, there's no pvp for me to look forward too because gvg is literally "lag and die", and there's almost no one new to talk to on this game that I don't know already.

My advice, please fix the current version. I realize that many people are worried about the economy in the game, but I honestly believe that all the bugs and glitches should be the first thing fixed. There's no point in gold if there's no game to use it on.I know that many gms and mods have said before that they are "in the process of being fixed", how ever this process has been going on for a long time so I refuse to believe anything until it happens. LH was supposedly going to Steam since it launched in OBT, that never happened. I distinctly remember being promised v9 around January or February, it didn't get released till months later. (Idr the exact dates) Point being, LH has a billion problems that I honestly don't have much hope for this game. But if you really want to try, start with fixing the current issues with actual game play.

Lycory
November 24th, 2015, 08:39 PM
3.Host GM Auctions
weak part of that is
1.not everyone interested what gm sell
2.lose in auction = keep gold
3.progress reducing over too slow while player keep quit 1 by 1 while it still in progress.
my sugestion before is just reset all gold to 0 by force convert gold to SP with high price set so they can choose free.
big step rollback is nice too maybe who love inflat the gold will learn and stop doing it even until now i still see 1 person left love doing it.

So do the non-cash players who spend a lot of time farming items in exchange for SP
it's true about this if in other game but in LH who spend 24/7 farming have different mindset.
they will raising the price depending their money not everyone can play 24/7 just for farm gold so can keep up with game economy who will keep raised non-stop.
i still can't forgot the reason why they keep raising the price.
1.gold game is useless over real money (this answer who don't know it will effect the game)
2.i get gold why not ?(person who only thinking selfish without care other player and how it will impact the game)

Less SP sellers + More SP buyers = high rate
More gold available + Less SP/items available = high rate
it not what happened in LH it just their excuse, first open LH so much player sell sp ->next price keep up only gold farmer who can buy sp
->price keep up following gold farmer pocket while newbie just can watch(i still remember when someone said "i just can watch the price")->next part newbie start to quit in instant because of that including sp buyer because their friend even not maller is quiting.
->sp seller start become less and less and that reason coming (in this part much sp seller only sell SP to friend with reasonable price), main problem in LH is gold farmer keep raising the price without even thinking want to stop raising it n set "it for standard price". so gold farmer not killing the game is wrong for me.
just telling what i saw since obt until i and all my friend quit.
i hope v10 everything is fix we try playing again but after it fun again like in OBT.

LunaP
November 24th, 2015, 09:27 PM
GM auctions could become popular again upon 10.0 since there is a large amount of new items (including new pets, etc) which may peak some of the high gold owners interests.

The question is how players feel about the auctions and players that can afford this getting items 1-2 months ahead of time?

As for some of the Item mall related issues, the GM's have been adjusting prices as of late based on popularity and actual need for items, so you may notice a decrease on a lot of the items.

We're keeping an active list here. https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=84396&p=827714#post827714

JohnWick
January 27th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Now that V10 is out, and we have airship travel, I feel it would be a nice idea to have NPC's on the airships to repair items.