PDA

View Full Version : What is the first thing you are going to do when DOMO comes out?

ArabPikachu
November 14th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Some people are going to start training right away...
Some people want to hang out in Eversun city...
Some want to just socialize and get to know each other...

What are you going to do with your first hour or two on our beloved DOMO??

Travis96
November 14th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Definitely get either a Blademaster or Fencer and start playing through the game again. :) Hopefully meet some new people along the way and team up with 'em.

KratosDOT
November 14th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Rush muse to 60~! Then Wiz! The rest will fall like dominoes! But I hope people party more than solo now :s Soloing broke the socializing of parties and then I only got to level suuuper slowly. Maybe the story is a good idea too.. hmm..

Carecrow
November 14th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Create a character

NautX
November 14th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Create a thief, get to lvl 20, then duel. Duel all over Eversun. Oh and probably stalk love lines.

ArabPikachu
November 14th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Looking forward to meeting you in-game :) along with everyone else!!!

Gambachi
November 14th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Crying either tears of joy or sadness depending on how nice the pet token machine is feeling.

ArabPikachu
November 14th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Crying either tears of joy or sadness depending on how nice the pet token machine is feeling.

Hahaha I hope it's very nice:P

Matchamatsu
November 14th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Create character, log in and afk.

NotHereCantDelete
November 14th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Spend ages deciding whether I want to be tall or short, spend ages pining over how I want an SE2 Sapphire and SE2 Lilly, spend ages leveling wiz/shaman/muse/doc, spend ages afking. STARE AT PEOPLE.

ArabPikachu
November 14th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Spend ages deciding whether I want to be tall or short, spend ages pining over how I want an SE2 Sapphire and SE2 Lilly, spend ages leveling wiz/shaman/muse/doc, spend ages afking. STARE AT PEOPLE.

Hahaha I love it!! Aren't we all???

LilKizuna
November 14th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Create a character

Pretty much this. Then I'll grind 3 days straight. Oh the pain... I can feel it now but it will be good.

~Lil_Kizuna

Oribani
November 14th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Spend so much time on deciding in character creation, then gathering with DOMO buddies and mess around then level! : D

Kirbychu
November 14th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Make my character and level Doctor to 20+ with my stepbrother's Mercenary and make a guild.

ArabPikachu
November 14th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Make my character and level Doctor to 20+ with my stepbrother's Mercenary and make a guild.

Great plan!!

Kirbychu
November 14th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Great plan!!

Why ty. There will also be much recipe-gathering >.< not looking forward to that part lol

Biddykins
November 14th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Create character, log in and afk.

Pretty much. But before that, make a character, do little stuff with the character, hate how it looks, remake it, do little stuff, hate the character looks again, remake it, and repeat one more time before I like it. (I swear I am fickle.)

DOMOAKFrost
November 14th, 2014, 08:20 PM
claim all my names, and maybe kiz's name too for the hell of it.

LilKizuna
November 14th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Wew that's pretty lame brah :'(

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
November 14th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Wew that's pretty lame brah :'(

~Lil_Kizuna

You said I could claim it. What, did you forget already?

Virdandi
November 14th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Well I still can't decide if I want to be human or sprite this time around since I played as both at one time and love them both equally. So I might spend an hour or more in customization, then finally get in the game and- OH MY GOD do you guys even realize how hard it's going to be to get a party at Casks for the first few weeks??? With everyone starting the game at the same time, it's going to be...chaos. But if I see everyone partying and no one soloing that will make my day. Also it's gonna be really weird seeing no one in costume for the first few weeks or so of the game while the item mall is being established. o.o For the first time in my DOMO life, everyone will look the same. These are the things I think about at night...

LilKizuna
November 14th, 2014, 08:44 PM
You said I could claim it. What, did you forget already?

Proof or it didn't happen!

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
November 14th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Well I still can't decide if I want to be human or sprite this time around since I played as both at one time and love them both equally. So I might spend an hour or more in customization, then finally get in the game and- OH MY GOD do you guys even realize how hard it's going to be to get a party at Casks for the first few weeks??? With everyone starting the game at the same time, it's going to be...chaos. But if I see everyone partying and no one soloing that will make my day. Also it's gonna be really weird seeing no one in costume for the first few weeks or so of the game while the item mall is being established. o.o For the first time in my DOMO life, everyone will look the same. These are the things I think about at night...

Easy solution to that, screw casks and level elsewhere.

I'm glad to say I've never done a cask party myself.

ArabPikachu
November 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM

I agree. The well in Eversun city is going to be packed with people. Globs are the best monsters to train on.

Carecrow
November 14th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Easy solution to that, screw casks and level elsewhere.

Stop being ridiculous.

FlitosTheScum
November 14th, 2014, 08:54 PM
well.. since i'm playing phy type in prev domo, I want to try magic type... or maybe hunter with sub thief and blademaster (aspd build)

btw, what race are u guys pickin ?
I'll go with wisp or human

Kirbychu
November 14th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Sylph all the way. Not going shura again this time since everyone and their mother picks shura (I swear going through Eversun in Aeria DOMO was like attending a furry convention - female shuras everywhere!).

DOMOAKFrost
November 14th, 2014, 09:06 PM
well.. since i'm playing phy type in prev domo, I want to try magic type... or maybe hunter with sub thief and blademaster (aspd build)

btw, what race are u guys pickin ?
I'll go with wisp or human

you mean this game has races? I thought it was just sylph and ugly sylph.

LadyOkamia
November 14th, 2014, 09:06 PM
The first thing I will want to do is find some friends to play with :D! And build friendships and look for a guild ^^!

Shioriii
November 14th, 2014, 09:19 PM
I'm probably going to have someone kill me until I get the ORZ emote again hehe

Miradora
November 14th, 2014, 09:37 PM

If you are big into achievements, you can also look forward to having somebody kill you 120,000 times. :evil:

TheKing35
November 14th, 2014, 09:38 PM
I'm looking to become a musician because it's easier to make friends and find a team and work together like a good community should. :D

Mitzruti
November 14th, 2014, 09:59 PM
run around unlocking all sorts of classes... even though most of them won't be getting leveled right away.

oh. and chase the red lines. ALL THE RED LINES. (hopefully, this time around they won't all be afks D: )

DOMOAKFrost
November 14th, 2014, 10:04 PM
If you are big into achievements, you can also look forward to having somebody kill you 120,000 times. :evil:

probably the easiest achievement to accomplish if you have two clients. Team duel near res point, park the enemy character on your spawn, and keep spamming respawn. You'll remain in duel mode since it's a team duel, and the enemy character will immediately autoattack and kill you.

KratosDOT
November 14th, 2014, 10:08 PM

OH YEAH I REMEMBER! You had to die 200 times!

Superstarstrike
November 14th, 2014, 10:20 PM
I'm probably gonna dwell on what my character is gonna be. @_@

But after that it's straight to slaying Pupus to make some special Pupu Bacon for everyone. :p

ArabPikachu
November 14th, 2014, 10:25 PM
I'm probably gonna dwell on what my character is gonna be. @_@

But after that it's straight to slaying Pupus to make some special Pupu Bacon for everyone. :p

Sounds good! I don't know about pupu bacon though :p

FireaArt
November 14th, 2014, 10:46 PM
Defs gonna claim the name I want and get started on Doc, acquire a pet if I can then start on Muse.

Madelia
November 14th, 2014, 11:04 PM
I think i'm probably going to be overwhelmed by the fact it's real for the first 10 minutes and then imma go train like never before. I have so much more ideas for my classes now that i'm older o^o

Kirbychu
November 14th, 2014, 11:31 PM
For those unsure about what race to make or what you want your character to look like, I suggest giving the Chinese version a try. I found it extremely useful for planning out my future Suba DOMO character (I tried out different combinations until I found the perfect one!). The only thing that's left now is to give her a name (still working on that one).

Zoraidal
November 15th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Create characters, Get as many job quals as I can, start leveling as I gather mats so I can help stock whatever guild I end up with and help it level up. I actually enjoyed doing elders and I like gathering mats. It's a relaxing way to level and work off stress from a 40+ hour work week.

I was happy with my character in Aeria Domo so I'll stick with her. Yeah - she was a female shura and I know they were everywhere but I was happy with her.

LuLuNoir
November 15th, 2014, 01:33 AM
I will sit in front of the bank for 6 hours and constantly spam the chat of Eversun. I mean constantly. Over and over. No stopping me.

MuinXhan1
November 15th, 2014, 04:42 AM
domo comes back start streaming the game try raise more awareness through streaming for it get my friends together start the grind on a few classes, I wont stream the party grinds but I will the title quests and story line quests also any of the raids I do

wont post my stream link yet I'll wait till opening day till then cya around folks
also dont forget to check my older posts for the raidcall server Cesvela and I set up! I'm hoping to fill it up on release day!

Skyish
November 15th, 2014, 05:00 AM
I've really been looking to play a DoT class for a while now, so when the game opens, first thing I'll do is create couple of characters to reserve my usual character names, and then I'll rush to get myself a Witch Doctor class with one of them.

After that, most likely look for a partner to duo with, and get into the whole love system or whatever it was called, because when I played the game before, years back, I never managed to get into that, so I'll be sure to explore that this time around.

Frodothehobbit
November 15th, 2014, 05:05 AM
level upppp to 20 and defeat the flying frog king :D

TheRealTangerine
November 15th, 2014, 05:24 AM
I'll probably try and unlock all the jobs first, and then follow it up by buying a pet token...

MinatoU
November 15th, 2014, 06:08 AM
Buy 5 pet tokens and fill up my pet screen, hopefully I get at least 1 ruby. orz
Unlock my favourite jobs and level them to 20.
Dual client an alt that will afk collect and level my alchemy.
Chat on broadcast and add friends, maybe help someone make a guild
Oh sorry I've been playing 8 hours now, Whoops

LoIcatKumi
November 15th, 2014, 06:15 AM
Declare to be ill at work and plays 10 hours non stop DOMO.

I've already written on a paper what I wanted to do at that time (levelling like hell before everybody get a better level than me as always)

(anyway I really hope it will be released on my vacation time, I don't really want to be yelled at work >_> )

Mirabell
November 15th, 2014, 07:36 AM
cry tears of joy and kill the flying frog king :X

Vanland
November 15th, 2014, 09:32 AM
I will probably be spending a good amount of time just looking at the title screen, logging in, making a character, etc. Just to let it dawn upon me that yes, DoMo really is back.

After that it's time to remake my Fencer, grind PuPus, explore every inch of EverSun again, head down to the Town Hall Basement to see people levelling there in groups like in the old days and maybe get started on the campaign/story .. man, I missed that so much.

EnochP
November 15th, 2014, 10:03 AM
I haven't played since like 2009 ish. But I did love getting up all my jobs to like 20 ish

Also, any news on when this is comming out? Like next year?

ArabPikachu
November 15th, 2014, 10:11 AM
I haven't played since like 2009 ish. But I did love getting up all my jobs to like 20 ish

Also, any news on when this is comming out? Like next year?

Most likely January 2015. Closed beta may be earlier, but who knows, it's for Suba to decide.

EnochP
November 15th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Ah beta's are always the best. I was in the Aeria Beta. You meet a lot of good people that way. Of course I feel a lot older by the time this Beta will come out haha

Frodothehobbit
November 15th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Most likely January 2015. Closed beta may be earlier, but who knows, it's for Suba to decide.

what differences between open beta close beta and normal server?

ArabPikachu
November 15th, 2014, 10:55 AM
what differences between open beta close beta and normal server?

Open beta is normal server. It's when everyone gets to play. Closed beta is limited to a few people to test the game and play like they would in open beta. I believe your player in beta gets wiped and it starts out clean when open beta begins.

RionMagnusRequiel
November 15th, 2014, 11:48 AM
First thing I am going to do? Grab my fencer, Level him up, make my guild and then chill out in the cottage! Duh! >:D

PP7X
November 15th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Chase the red line.

McLuv1n
November 15th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Day 1: Tank LF Cask Party

LeThoor
November 15th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Greetings,
The first thing im going to do is get out of the starting village and then straight away donate and buy a pet, afterwards im for sure going to level muse to level 20ish.
Then I am going to continue with all of the other classes to the same level aswell.

-Thoor

Azullama
November 15th, 2014, 03:37 PM
run around Eversun, nekkid, ask people to make a nekkid train (unless if there's one already).
Isn't there an option to autofollow someone (I might be talking about a different game)? x]

Errinaya
November 15th, 2014, 04:30 PM
I can't wait to create my character so that shall be the first thing I do! hopefully I will have no issues logging in or anything and it shall be smooth sailing! (HOPEFULLY)

The first job I want to level is doctor so after I have created my creation I shall be qualifying as an doctor!

Henryfenty
November 15th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Totes level Doctor, make friends, go HAM grind <3

Shioriii
November 15th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Haha I totally forgot about that! I might if I'm not way too annoyed once I get the emote.

Savven
November 15th, 2014, 08:59 PM
level like crazy, get some fancy clothes from the item mall and make some friend :3
i know for sure my boyfriend is too busy playing ffxiv so hopefully i could marry someone in game for fun XDD

Subagames7Y58yr
November 15th, 2014, 10:34 PM
The first thing I'm gonna do when Domo comes out is install it.

Lokina
November 15th, 2014, 10:56 PM
I'm going to get doctor and then muse to at lest lvl 40 both.

Then I go lvl other class's as I see fit.

Just those two are really good to have as high lvls.

NARAPIDANA
November 16th, 2014, 12:41 AM
train all job and go raid lol
especially wizard job, for farming lol

~|BluE+_+ThunDeR|~

Recaille
November 16th, 2014, 02:49 AM
First thing that I'll do is to create a char with a big cup size! I won't let that weird casket tease me again for being a -A cup T_T

Sqweezy
November 16th, 2014, 09:05 AM
First thing that I'll do is to create a char with a big cup size! I won't let that weird casket tease me again for being a -A cup T_T

Good idea! :P

First thing I'm going to do is get myself a pet, sit down infront of the Bank, play with my pet and talk to people!

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 09:42 AM

Made my day :D :D

DOMOAKFrost
November 16th, 2014, 02:05 PM

The FBI is everywhere, you can't get away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCCVG0s_bY

Savven
November 16th, 2014, 02:21 PM
The FBI is everywhere, you can't get away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCCVG0s_bY

is that actual dialogue xD?

DOMOAKFrost
November 16th, 2014, 02:27 PM
is that actual dialogue xD?

of course it is.

Helder1992
November 17th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Play with my sister

Gambachi
November 18th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Run to the nearest farm and hug a pig then run back and play some Domo. :awsum:

SeekingKnowledge
November 18th, 2014, 08:17 AM
Find my two friends (and any other that's going to help make my friend's guild) then take off leveling with them.

HealerKun
November 18th, 2014, 10:05 AM
masturbate to my 3rd evo jade

EnochP
November 18th, 2014, 10:06 AM

It's all about the Pupus mang

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 05:54 PM

Definitely not PG

NautX
November 20th, 2014, 06:01 PM

Definitely not PG

HA! The heart wants what the heart wants I suppose.

Z0mb3h
November 20th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Try to grab the names I want *hangs head* Then level while trying to get recipes, mainly HA so I can level merc easy and make my own armor. Probably level dancer and doctor at first too per usual. And of course save up for a ruby and work towards creating my guild asap. ouo

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Try to grab the names I want *hangs head* Then level while trying to get recipes, mainly HA so I can level merc easy and make my own armor. Probably level dancer and doctor at first too per usual. And of course save up for a ruby and work towards creating my guild asap. ouo

Sounds like a good plan :)

TheRealTangerine
November 23rd, 2014, 09:22 AM

howling!!!!!!

Livipo
November 23rd, 2014, 09:31 AM
I'm gonna do whatever I feel like doing at the time :P No plans, more fun!

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 09:33 AM
I'm gonna do whatever I feel like doing at the time :P No plans, more fun!

The excitement is real! :)

NotHereCantDelete
November 23rd, 2014, 10:18 AM
Definitely need to try and grab the names I want first thing... That's the downside of my timezone, I bet the server's will be opened while I'm fast asleep QQ

Livipo
November 23rd, 2014, 10:22 AM
Definitely need to try and grab the names I want first thing... That's the downside of my timezone, I bet the server's will be opened while I'm fast asleep QQ

Also this.. We'll just have to turn the day around for a little while xD

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 10:23 AM
Also this.. We'll just have to turn the day around for a little while xD

Exactly!! Everything must stop for domo

Loomynar
November 23rd, 2014, 10:25 AM
>Yfw your character name has been taken

It feels stupid greentexting here lol

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 10:28 AM
>Yfw your character name has been taken

It feels stupid greentexting here lol

Green texting is awesome :)

Shirayuri
November 23rd, 2014, 05:14 PM
I'll start leveling a few classes from the beginning instead of just focusing on one like I did with Aeria Domo. And I'm going to start pretty soon on getting recipes and leveling alchemy. That was one of my favorite things from before.

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 05:17 PM
I'll start leveling a few classes from the beginning instead of just focusing on one like I did with Aeria Domo. And I'm going to start pretty soon on getting recipes and leveling alchemy. That was one of my favorite things from before.

Very good plan :)

ArabPikachu
February 11th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Bum.p

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 11:08 AM

that sound impossible inless you has like all the accounts lol

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Open beta is normal server. It's when everyone gets to play. Closed beta is limited to a few people to test the game and play like they would in open beta. I believe your player in beta gets wiped and it starts out clean when open beta begins.

you said open beta twice xD

Kuenu
February 12th, 2015, 06:38 PM
I'll be in Skype with my friends the moment we are all on so we can party up and level together, like the good ol' days.

Lokina
February 12th, 2015, 09:18 PM
I be at work, however once I am free. I will use my time to make the character I like the best and with the best name.(spend like a hr on character maker) then I will raise muse up and then shaman more then likely.