PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Series?

Nethys
November 14th, 2014, 07:50 PM
I was just curious if there was any interest in a youtube series done by me. Mostly just informational, maybe a little bit of silly stuff. Mostly the idea was to do explanations of less understood mechanics. The reasons behind stat builds and such, maybe a few guides for classes or levelling areas.

I'm looking for general feedback on the idea, and for potential ideas for episodes, so whatever you can contribute would be helpful.

ArabPikachu
November 14th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Sounds cool!

Aradias
November 14th, 2014, 08:08 PM
I think this would be a great idea. The revival of domo will probably attract new players so having videos to help them out would make them feel more welcome. It could also help domo veterans who haven't played in years.

Oribani
November 14th, 2014, 08:27 PM
It sounds good to me. It might attract new players and it'll be helpful too. Guides for leveling and classes sounds great!

Biddykins
November 14th, 2014, 09:59 PM
Having a youtube series would be great. As someone that's an older player (meaning, I played at the beginning of DOMO for the first year or two and then stopped afterwards for the most part), this would be beneficial. Not only for players like me, but like others had said, for new players as well. This would also be a great way to get people interested in DOMO as well. c:

Superstarstrike
November 14th, 2014, 10:16 PM
You have my support.

Nethys
November 14th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Call me a pessimist, but I didn't expect a resounding, "Yes!". Thanks for the kind words, I think I'll work on an intro video in the next few days. :)

Z0mb3h
November 14th, 2014, 11:26 PM
I think you should go for it, I was thinking of doing it myself. Not so much focused on informational, but more or less a series of me and my friends playing the game. ouo So If you do go through with it, that'd be neat to have someone else making videos

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 01:18 AM
I'd like to see that O: i could shoot my Witch Doctor power leveling information towards you if you didn't already know about it . _.

LuLuNoir
November 15th, 2014, 02:30 AM
I support anything YouTube. :3 And adding DOMO to the twist is perfect!~

Let's all share our expertise. I want everyone to know everything. Absolutely.

ShadowKnightZero
November 21st, 2014, 11:03 AM
I was thinking of doing the same thing you are XD though it would only be a Let's Play, with my viewers deciding what jobs and stuff I do first and all that lol..just showcase DoMo to it's fullest so we bring in a few more people

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 11:08 AM
Nethy is doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Gambachi
November 21st, 2014, 12:38 PM
Only if I can run up beside you and shout "Hello mom!" into the camera and run off. :p

Seriously though, go for it. The thief video was very cool.