PDA

View Full Version : Pillow Fort All Stars Recruiting Page

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 01:02 AM
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Random/Bear_zpsd458740a.png

welcome to this page o vo first off im CloudMamori (Formerly) now I'm Chekhol
I'll be the guild leader of this guild there are no join requirements in fact I love you all already, if you join or not is your choice, I'd love it if you joined us, this will be by no means a crazy elitist guild nor is our focused solely going to be endgaming, granted when the time comes the guild will shift the majority of its focus to raids we'll always be at the core a tight knit group who avoids the dramas and somehow gets sucked into anyways. Don't say you're drama free because everyone has some kind of issues in life owo and as long as you don't say things like "the raccoon got in the trash last night and all i had to defend myself with was an old loaf of french bread" Okay if you have that happen to you let me know cause i want to applaud you, but you know don't be a loon about your problems. Also i generally hate begging that's the one thing i hate. I give you one thing that doesn't mean ask for another thing tomorrow and not talk to me at all. help is an exception to that rule

Oh yea currently as far as i can tell i've got about 4 or 5 members, I'd love to fill up our branch head slots <3

oh yea we also have a website, not much going on there but we do.

ah yes my current contact information in case you have any urgent questions comments or just wanna say mean things to me
Skype name: MajoraIncarnate
Kik: Chekhol

Just sign up here drop me a private message here on skype or kik if you'd prefer :D if you know where I live and send me a carrier pigeon. I'll send you a letter via cougar.

edit: Oh yea i figured i might as well talk about the guild ;w; sorry I got into a conversation with whoever reads this and they haven't even read it yet </3

Anyways! This guild will obviously have weekly events with various prizes and goals<3 if we have enough people we'll do some sort of goofy pvp with level 10 jobses and whichever team wins gets i dunno a couple scapegoats each?
This guild is definitely not like a dictatorship or anywhere close to it the rules I make are very few and far between unless drastic times call for drastic measures but i don't forsee that. Honestly im just a guy that sits on a throne looking important.

The members are free to make their own choices and pitch them to others and even start something guild wide.

Also alliances with other guilds maybe? If you're a potential guild leader or already know you're going to be one and would like to establish some kind of friendly relationship with the Pillow Fort All Stars feel free to say I'd love to coexist with other guilds

LadyOkamia
November 15th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Your guild sounds nice and fun :D! I wish you luck in obtaining members :D! Btw here is my loaf of french bread that I used to defend my home from a plague of raccoons :3!

LuLuNoir
November 15th, 2014, 01:36 AM
So what's the name of the guild? o.o

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 01:37 AM
Your guild sounds nice and fun :D! I wish you luck in obtaining members :D! Btw here is my loaf of french bread that I used to defend my home from a plague of raccoons :3!

xD I truly hope to get more members, if we have few but they're active i'll be happy ^~^ if we get tons that are active, i'll be ecstatic. If i manage to get an alliance and a guild with a lot of active members, my life will be complete.

LadyOkamia
November 15th, 2014, 01:47 AM
So what's the name of the guild? o.o

Pillow Fort All Stars

That is the name o.o

LuLuNoir
November 15th, 2014, 01:55 AM
Pillow Fort All Stars

That is the name o.o

Oh ok. I was a little Conffuzled. A bit. Maybe. Haha~

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 01:58 AM
Oh ok. I was a little Conffuzled. A bit. Maybe. Haha~

im sure you were just testing me as a guild leader.

i mean the sign was right there at the top cx

LuLuNoir
November 15th, 2014, 03:43 AM
Hey if my guild doesn't pan out can I just join yours? =o LOL And then maybe you can change the guild name >_> to my guild name. Hahaha

LadyOkamia
November 15th, 2014, 04:00 AM
I like the guild name though its so cute @_@!

Gambachi
November 15th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Can't Boss raid now, I'm sleeping! Sounds like the guild for me. :-)

UmbyZero
November 15th, 2014, 06:25 PM
I love the guild name. Pillow forts are the best kind of forts!

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 07:33 PM
Everyone can join /o/ even Lulu o wo

Sleeping is so easy in a pillow fort as it stops the fireballs from Bahamut

Pillow forts are the best kinds of forts as again it stops the fireballs from Bahamut

Also we're stocked up with old French Bread for raccoon attacks

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 07:38 PM
thusfar as much as im sure cause the original members stopped talking as much or went to join the other guild LOL
I've got

Myself
AngelsSweetKiss
Ace
and Gambachi
Possibly LuluNoir
Possibly OtakuTwinkie
so if all goes well and I end up bringing friends from Mabi we'll have a rather fullish guild

Edit:Gotta ask Azullama o3o

LuLuNoir
November 15th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Ok I decided to join your guild. Can I be one of the higher branches.

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 09:10 PM
Ok I decided to join your guild. Can I be one of the higher branches.

You can be an elder if you wanted LOL

LuLuNoir
November 15th, 2014, 09:15 PM
You can be an elder if you wanted LOL

Awesome. Pillow Forts rule. <3

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 09:18 PM

TRUE DAT

Also i get drunk on the weekends and i enjoy skype calls. if that interests people in listening me ramble about things that don't make any sense whatsoever yes. All the yes on the planet

CloudMamori
November 15th, 2014, 09:33 PM

Also welcome to the guild <3

im making a skype group for us o: just need one more person to start if it you;'d like

UmbyZero
November 15th, 2014, 11:29 PM
I just remembered something. There's an episode of Adventure Time where Jake makes a pillow fort to cheer Finn up. Finn ends up going through a portal in the pillow fort to some other pillow-themed world. He doesn't know how to get home so he eventually accepts it and lives a long, happy life with the pillow people. At the end, he dies of old age and ends up back in reality as young Finn. He then forgets everything that happened.

If you think about it, Finn going into the pillow world is kind of like us going into the mirror world. The concept of DOMO is that we (our real selves) enter the Kunlun mirror and become our chosen race (which is supposed to be akin to our personality) and live in the mirror world to help bring peace.

All this makes me want to join, so count me in. XD

LadyOkamia
November 15th, 2014, 11:36 PM
You know I use to have a bunk bed and I would always make blanket/pillow forts all the time XD! I thought it was so awesome and fun until the fire nation attacked and then my bed was stolen and gone forever T_T!

CloudMamori
November 16th, 2014, 03:06 AM
You know I use to have a bunk bed and I would always make blanket/pillow forts all the time XD! I thought it was so awesome and fun until the fire nation attacked and then my bed was stolen and gone forever T_T!

Well you're older now :3 you can make a new pillow fort an even more elaborate one that you can use to defend yourself against the firenation when they inevitably attack again

All this makes me want to join, so count me in. XD
That was beautiful QQ<3

Shazaki
November 16th, 2014, 06:03 PM
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/SakiAngel/Random/Bear_zpsd458740a.png

welcome to this page o vo first off im CloudMamori (Formerly) now I'm Chekhol
I'll be the guild leader of this guild there are no join requirements in fact I love you all already, if you join or not is your choice, I'd love it if you joined us, this will be by no means a crazy elitist guild nor is our focused solely going to be endgaming, granted when the time comes the guild will shift the majority of its focus to raids we'll always be at the core a tight knit group who avoids the dramas and somehow gets sucked into anyways. Don't say you're drama free because everyone has some kind of issues in life owo and as long as you don't say things like "the raccoon got in the trash last night and all i had to defend myself with was an old loaf of french bread" Okay if you have that happen to you let me know cause i want to applaud you, but you know don't be a loon about your problems. Also i generally hate begging that's the one thing i hate. I give you one thing that doesn't mean ask for another thing tomorrow and not talk to me at all. help is an exception to that rule

Oh yea currently as far as i can tell i've got about 4 or 5 members, I'd love to fill up our branch head slots <3

oh yea we also have a website, not much going on there but we do.

ah yes my current contact information in case you have any urgent questions comments or just wanna say mean things to me
Skype name: MajoraIncarnate
Kik: Chekhol

Just sign up here drop me a private message here on skype or kik if you'd prefer :D if you know where I live and send me a carrier pigeon. I'll send you a letter via cougar.

edit: Oh yea i figured i might as well talk about the guild ;w; sorry I got into a conversation with whoever reads this and they haven't even read it yet </3

Anyways! This guild will obviously have weekly events with various prizes and goals<3 if we have enough people we'll do some sort of goofy pvp with level 10 jobses and whichever team wins gets i dunno a couple scapegoats each?
This guild is definitely not like a dictatorship or anywhere close to it the rules I make are very few and far between unless drastic times call for drastic measures but i don't forsee that. Honestly im just a guy that sits on a throne looking important.

The members are free to make their own choices and pitch them to others and even start something guild wide.

Also alliances with other guilds maybe? If you're a potential guild leader or already know you're going to be one and would like to establish some kind of friendly relationship with the Pillow Fort All Stars feel free to say I'd love to coexist with other guilds

dont forget about me dude, im still down for the guild, and im still here and on your forums lol

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Good luck on the guild.

CloudMamori
November 16th, 2014, 09:19 PM
dont forget about me dude, im still down for the guild, and im still here and on your forums lol

I gotchu Shazaki <3

Zephrom
November 16th, 2014, 09:20 PM
I Think I will join this guild, give me an excuse if I don't want to do something in domo. I can just say "Oh look! my guild is doing their event, napping time event" or some other lazy made-up event that I can think of. Easy get out card with unlimited uses! (As long you stay in the guild of course.)

Been a real long time since I played domo, yo cloud I vaguely remember of a guy with that name (your forum name) on saph server, on my friendlist. He was a slyph, that all I remember.

CloudMamori
November 16th, 2014, 11:13 PM
I Think I will join this guild, give me an excuse if I don't want to do something in domo. I can just say "Oh look! my guild is doing their event, napping time event" or some other lazy made-up event that I can think of. Easy get out card with unlimited uses! (As long you stay in the guild of course.)

Been a real long time since I played domo, yo cloud I vaguely remember of a guy with that name (your forum name) on saph server, on my friendlist. He was a slyph, that all I remember.

thatd be me xD what was yours?

CloudMamori
November 17th, 2014, 02:38 AM
So yea there's a skype group for our guild and I'm getting one of our members help in getting an actual domain for us ^^ we'll have a pretty sweet website

Zephrom
November 17th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Went by the name of Stormwindz, Slyph, Brown hair, with blue bounty hunter outfit. We talk about some builds, minor improvements to certain stats of classes. You keep going on about blademaster, I keep going on about Fencer class.

Actually once you told me to join your guild, and become 1 of the branches. I reply I prefer to roam around, staying in 1 place cause me trouble. A guildless person who got a magnet for interesting...events in domo.

This time around I'm still going to be Slyph.

LadyOkamia
November 17th, 2014, 07:52 AM
So.... May I register on the website just as a friendly person since I already have a guild XD?

AnAngelsSweetKiss
November 17th, 2014, 01:47 PM
lol we're actually getting some peoplez neatz <3

Shazaki
November 17th, 2014, 04:06 PM
lol we're actually getting some peoplez neatz <3

your joining this guild too?

Azullama
November 17th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Props on the adorable logo

CloudMamori
November 17th, 2014, 06:57 PM
I still want everyone to add me on skype so we can grow our group chat D;

Zephrom
November 17th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Nah, even if I'm in this guild, I still got my own agenda. You know how I roll :gusta:

AnAngelsSweetKiss
November 17th, 2014, 11:30 PM
your joining this guild too?

I've been in the guild sillyz I was the 1st member lol <3 Just have a lot going on lately so haven't been around forums much.

Props on the adorable logo

I'm glad chu like it <3

LuLuNoir
November 19th, 2014, 02:35 AM
just popping in to say hi. Lol. and OMG I have cookies. Also where is the member list? Huh?

*poke* OH GOD IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!!!~

Zephrom
November 19th, 2014, 12:48 PM
just popping in to say hi. Lol. and OMG I have cookies.

Someone said cookies? :confused:

*drool at the cookies*

CloudMamori
November 19th, 2014, 10:35 PM
just popping in to say hi. Lol. and OMG I have cookies. Also where is the member list? Huh?

*poke* OH GOD IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!!!~

i'll get it together tomorrow :3

CloudMamori
November 21st, 2014, 01:13 AM
Guild Member List is as follows

Chekhol (CP)
SakiAngel (Elder)
LuluNoir(Elder)
Xodec
Shazaki
OtakuTwinkie
Ansi
Ansi's "pops"

Pillow Fort All Stars - View topic - November 17 2014 News Updates and I dunno. (http://pfas.freeforums.org/november-17-2014-news-updates-and-i-dunno-t11.html)
^How to become the 3rd 4th and 5th elder

Also I need events peoples QQgonna send out a member wide email on Subagames to let you all know of this post and get your opinions for things.

LuLuNoir
November 21st, 2014, 07:34 PM
W00t w00t Elder is seriAzzz buiznAzz, brony.

Also where is everyone? o_o So lonely in here.

AnAngelsSweetKiss
November 21st, 2014, 08:59 PM
Don't feel like being on much lately but hi hi other Guildy person <3

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 09:01 PM
Don't feel like being on much lately but hi hi other Guildy person <3

I'm not part of the guild but hi!

AnAngelsSweetKiss
November 21st, 2014, 09:07 PM
I'm not part of the guild but hi!

Lol x3 hi hi person that's not part of the guild but has said hi to me <3-give cookies-

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 09:12 PM
Lol x3 hi hi person that's not part of the guild but has said hi to me <3-give cookies-

Cookie? For me? Thank you!!!!! *eats cookie*

LuLuNoir
November 22nd, 2014, 01:14 AM

Stop giving cookies to the enemy! :gusta:

CloudMamori
November 22nd, 2014, 03:02 AM
Stop giving cookies to the enemy! :gusta:

xD our guild loves all other guilds Lulu QQ

LuLuNoir
November 22nd, 2014, 03:23 AM

I know butt...*hoards cookies*...but....I'm building a cookie fort. bwuHahaha! One step closer to Mirror World domination. Also hm it's nice to see our leader. Have you picked any other Elders? =o

CloudMamori
November 22nd, 2014, 05:30 AM
I know butt...*hoards cookies*...but....I'm building a cookie fort. bwuHahaha! One step closer to Mirror World domination. Also hm it's nice to see our leader. Have you picked any other Elders? =o

thus far nobody has even attempted to try, So it might just be down to eenie meenie mynie moe

Gambachi
November 22nd, 2014, 06:26 AM
Just signing up for website now. :)

AnAngelsSweetKiss
November 22nd, 2014, 06:46 AM

^ that + I don't count anyone as my enemy <3

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 09:16 AM
^ that + I don't count anyone as my enemy <3

Yes! I'm not your enemy.

Kitemay
November 22nd, 2014, 09:18 AM
thusfar as much as im sure cause the original members stopped talking as much or went to join the other guild LOL
I've got

Myself
AngelsSweetKiss
Ace
and Gambachi
Possibly LuluNoir
Possibly OtakuTwinkie
so if all goes well and I end up bringing friends from Mabi we'll have a rather fullish guild

Edit:Gotta ask Azullama o3o

don't fofoget me, remember i only want rank enough to invite.

Kitemay
November 22nd, 2014, 09:19 AM
Also welcome to the guild <3

im making a skype group for us o: just need one more person to start if it you;'d like

trenix2526@live.com is my skype

Kitemay
November 22nd, 2014, 09:21 AM

you're brilliant XD

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 09:34 AM

Join Elite. We will give you muffins :)

Kitemay
November 22nd, 2014, 12:05 PM

already made a promise :P

Gambachi
November 22nd, 2014, 12:31 PM

Bad bad show old chap! Trying to steal our members! :MAD:

Aww, It's okay actually, I forgive you. Here have a cookie. Those green glowing bits in it are not kryptonite at all. :evil:

LuLuNoir
November 22nd, 2014, 01:11 PM
Give him the cookies with the mind eating leeches in em!

https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m98b0brEUY1qfd3iko1_500.gif

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 01:24 PM

This is very creepy.

Zephrom
November 22nd, 2014, 03:50 PM
This is very creepy.

Good luck with that Superman, seems like you have awoken lulu ̶y̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ i mean unique happy side..

CloudMamori
November 22nd, 2014, 03:58 PM

Scruffy died doin what he loved. Mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm

CloudMamori
November 22nd, 2014, 04:00 PM

sorry old bean i forgot about the earliest members pretty quickly, after they opened up these forums I couldn't even find you guys QQ

I remembered Sakiangel and Jetso and that's cause Jetso posted on the PFAS Freeforums and Saki talks to me on skype daily. but you still got your BH mang /o/

LuLuNoir
November 22nd, 2014, 05:47 PM
I am still not gonna get a skype. Can we do raidcall instead? =o

Zephrom
November 22nd, 2014, 06:12 PM
I am still not gonna get a skype. Can we do raidcall instead? =o

If skype is a last resort then ok. Otherwise it noms to much bandwidth in a group call per hour. Those who have small Net usage limit, it would be problematic for them.

Gambachi
November 22nd, 2014, 06:24 PM
I have raidcall as well now so am good with which ever.

CloudMamori
November 22nd, 2014, 06:54 PM
raidcall sounds fine with me

Kitemay
November 23rd, 2014, 01:22 PM
sorry old bean i forgot about the earliest members pretty quickly, after they opened up these forums I couldn't even find you guys QQ

I remembered Sakiangel and Jetso and that's cause Jetso posted on the PFAS Freeforums and Saki talks to me on skype daily. but you still got your BH mang /o/

trenix2526@live.com make a group chat with me and saki

LuLuNoir
November 23rd, 2014, 08:46 PM
http://www.fybertech.com/4get/13633718521462.png

Zephrom
November 24th, 2014, 01:46 PM
http://www.fybertech.com/4get/13633718521462.png

Sometimes I wonder what's the red "icon object" is...or what is it doing..

UmbyZero
November 24th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Hmm... I don't really like using skype / raidcall. I only chat when I'm in the game. DOMO makes me want to be social, but if I'm chatting outside of DOMO it's like... eh. If we need it for partying or something then that's different, I guess.

CloudMamori
November 24th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Hmm... I don't really like using skype / raidcall. I only chat when I'm in the game. DOMO makes me want to be social, but if I'm chatting outside of DOMO it's like... eh. If we need it for partying or something then that's different, I guess.

thats fine o3o it's not mandatory C: in fact it's very voluntary.

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 02:51 PM
So leader where art thou? =o

Have you thrown together a precise member list and have you picked the other elders?

Also we need to decide which classes everyone is gonna start out with so we can start partying/leveling early on.

Also we need to do guild quests<3

Zephrom
November 26th, 2014, 04:21 PM
First choice Muse mainly, second choice is doc. Merc to pricey i have horrible domo money management

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 04:22 PM
I think I am going to do Merc. So we can party hard!

UmbyZero
November 26th, 2014, 07:28 PM
So leader where art thou? =o

Have you thrown together a precise member list and have you picked the other elders?

Also we need to decide which classes everyone is gonna start out with so we can start partying/leveling early on.

Also we need to do guild quests<3

Do we even care for closed beta? I'm just gonna mess around. I mean, our characters will be wiped at the end, right?

Kitemay
November 26th, 2014, 07:44 PM
i'll be doctor/wiz/shaman for my first build.

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Do we even care for closed beta? I'm just gonna mess around. I mean, our characters will be wiped at the end, right?

Well I am talking OBT. o-o
But hey they might have CBT leveling events.

Zephrom
November 26th, 2014, 09:00 PM
All we missing is the dps...apparently we to good at covering. Hence Pillow Fort All-Stars able to make safety forts within secs. :P

Closed Beta if there no evento might as well fool around unless Suba pull an Aura Kingdom on us where CBT will be reserve names.

UmbyZero
November 26th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Hmm, well when the game launches I'll be doing all classes except Wizard, Witch Doctor, and Dancer. Those are the three classes that never really clicked with me. My favorites are doctor, pet muse, thief, blademaster, and martial artist. I also like Merchant, but it's a little wonky. I think I might skip hunter this time, as I really hate arrows, and I think I don't care about the buffs as I relied on them too much before when I really shouldn't have. I'll probably be good for a doc/pet muse/shaman combo as well as a thief/martial artist/blademaster combo. I'll do merc just because I like the armor, but I've never really carried a team in DOMO. I used to tank in Eden Eternal, but I often screwed up boss fights and it made me feel bad, lol.

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Well I want to go Merc>Doctor>Wizard>Shaman>Muse>Thief.

I never liked to play Blade Master, Fencer and the other classes.

But eventually I do plan on getting those 6 classes to 60 and then working on the other classes. I like to do everything in parties so I always prefer to be well equipped for any situation. If someone leaves a party I can always swap out and fill in. ^^

And LOL tanking in DOMO is easy! As long as you have good support (doctor, muse).

Also don't get me started on that crappy excuse for a copy cat Eden Eternal. When it came out I was so hoping it was gonna be the new DOMO. But sadly and honestly, nothing can replace DOMO. So thank the Suba Gods for bringing it back.

UmbyZero
November 26th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Well I want to go Merc>Doctor>Wizard>Shaman>Muse>Thief.

I never liked to play Blade Master, Fencer and the other classes.

But eventually I do plan on getting those 6 classes to 60 and then working on the other classes. I like to do everything in parties so I always prefer to be well equipped for any situation. If someone leaves a party I can always swap out and fill in. ^^

And LOL tanking in DOMO is easy! As long as you have good support (doctor, muse).

Also don't get me started on that crappy excuse for a copy cat Eden Eternal. When it came out I was so hoping it was gonna be the new DOMO. But sadly and honestly, nothing can replace DOMO. So thank the Suba Gods for bringing it back.

Tanking sucked in EE because the bosses had really dirty tricks. Like they would suddenly buff themselves to reflect damage and I'd kill myself in one hit because I didn't realize. Then the whole team would die. And yeah, it's a soulless game.

Zephrom
November 26th, 2014, 11:02 PM
I'm sucker for Spellblader classes, but I feel like Fencer sub merc would go very well in dragon den's tanking partying. ((Magic Barrier/defensive aura) + doc Yang Frog along with muse buff) depending how the fencer build is.

dancer class, Skill perk: Flirting Glances Decreases DEF-ignoring damage taken by %. (1/2 effect for non-Dancer occupations.) don't how much it lowers. I ain't taken no chance of RNG for dragon den. The usual Wizzy/shaman or voodoo witch work but smaller mobs pull.

Never been to partying at sneaky peak so i dont know much about it.

Kitemay
November 27th, 2014, 12:45 PM
All we missing is the dps...apparently we to good at covering. Hence Pillow Fort All-Stars able to make safety forts within secs. :P

Closed Beta if there no evento might as well fool around unless Suba pull an Aura Kingdom on us where CBT will be reserve names.

well i intend to be solo doctor, unless WD is out on release and everyone helps me get those items i need most. the metal i will also need help with till i can get a ruby. but also since WD merchant and musician, will need medicines appropriate the the medicine skill on merchant too as well as poison/voodoo bugs for WD. this is my favorite team build, but it is exhausting mentally to use it for long periods of time. a pet master must pay attention to every single minor detail, all at once.

Zephrom
November 27th, 2014, 01:18 PM
well i intend to be solo doctor, unless WD is out on release and everyone helps me get those items i need most. the metal i will also need help with till i can get a ruby. but also since WD merchant and musician, will need medicines appropriate the the medicine skill on merchant too as well as poison/voodoo bugs for WD. this is my favorite team build, but it is exhausting mentally to use it for long periods of time. a pet master must pay attention to every single minor detail, all at once.

Man your just going with the expensive classes (execpt merc) aren't you? How you manage your funds so well? :confused:

Also aeria domo if i recall correctly, witch doc was release. Ironically people use witch doc was merc tank for dragon den

CloudMamori
November 27th, 2014, 05:44 PM
If WD is on release then I'll certainly be pulling with that i s'pose if not definitely thief or Blademaster

Edit:Sorry :X I try to check the forums rather frequently but I get distracted.

Lemme go ahead and load up raidcall so i can stop d**king around about it cause it's already made

ID:9734204

non guildies are welcome as well

Kitemay
November 27th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Man your just going with the expensive classes (execpt merc) aren't you? How you manage your funds so well? :confused:

Also aeria domo if i recall correctly, witch doc was release. Ironically people use witch doc was merc tank for dragon den

with doctor and wizard i use skills that have no cost :P

LuLuNoir
December 1st, 2014, 01:36 AM
Checking. In. Bump bump we need more souls. Come join us. :-}

CloudMamori
December 1st, 2014, 09:15 AM
Checking. In. Bump bump we need more souls. Come join us. :-}

bring the friends, im pulling people from mabinogi everytime i get on.

Gambachi
December 1st, 2014, 03:51 PM
Hiya guys sorry been tad busy of late. Not been able to check into the chats. Glad to see more recruits! :awsum:

LuLuNoir
December 2nd, 2014, 02:12 PM
bring the friends, im pulling people from mabinogi everytime i get on.

I'm trying to get ppl from my old DOMO facebook group. But I am sure I'd get more ppl in game. Also we need to pick our alchemists. I'd like to throw my hat in. You guys help me help you. >:)

Kitemay
December 3rd, 2014, 01:55 AM
I'm trying to get ppl from my old DOMO facebook group. But I am sure I'd get more ppl in game. Also we need to pick our alchemists. I'd like to throw my hat in. You guys help me help you. >:)

well for my pet master builds medicines are literally required, so I'll be going tool HLA and raising fishing and farming (might have to double check collection choices)

CloudMamori
December 3rd, 2014, 05:07 AM
as soon as, your guild leader retains the ability to not hibernate for 24~48 hours like he just did he'll also help with alchemy.

Veys
December 3rd, 2014, 05:26 AM
as soon as, your guild leader retains the ability to not hibernate for 24~48 hours like he just did he'll also help with alchemy.

Don't you eat?

CloudMamori
December 3rd, 2014, 06:31 AM
Don't you eat?

only when im awake.

But that is a good question. I usually wake up disoriented, dehydrated, hungry, head pounding and just in general not knowing what day it is.

also greetings strange new visitor

Veys
December 3rd, 2014, 07:04 AM
Hibernate with a sandwich. That way when you wake up, you can eat immediately. This is one of the many professional techniques I picked up along my college trip.

Thank you, I like to appear in awkward conversations that have nothing to do with me. I'll create a business card for you

CloudMamori
December 3rd, 2014, 07:47 AM
Hibernate with a sandwich. That way when you wake up, you can eat immediately. This is one of the many professional techniques I picked up along my college trip.

Thank you, I like to appear in awkward conversations that have nothing to do with me. I'll create a business card for you

i also enjoy that same profession it's a career cause i love it.

LuLuNoir
December 3rd, 2014, 02:00 PM
I prefer to sleep while I eat. It saves both time and prevents awkward dinner conversation.

UmbyZero
December 3rd, 2014, 03:00 PM

I'm going to spend a lot of time pilfering recipes, so I'll be good for weapons and armor.

Veys
December 3rd, 2014, 05:38 PM
I prefer to sleep while I eat. It saves both time and prevents awkward dinner conversation.

Funnel? Do you eat and shower, too?

LuLuNoir
December 3rd, 2014, 05:41 PM
Funnel? Do you eat and shower, too?

I can only do that when I wear the feedbag. Otherwise all my rice gets wet!

CloudMamori
December 4th, 2014, 11:25 AM
what the........ I just don't even know what to make of this thread sometimes

CloudMamori
December 4th, 2014, 11:37 AM
UPDATE 2.something whatever I'm not good with patch notes. XODEEEEEEEEC FIX THAT.

Rumors of CBT being this month have me all excited and i'm currently in the process of buying something in the real world that's much needed, I will however do my best to get you guys some good events going.

Also I've decided on my first Job and i've looked and seen that most of you have decided as well.

Jobs
Chekhol:Thief/Witch Doctor (Puller/AOE)

I'd like to know what we're gonna work with so please copy and paste that into a message and add onto it so I can keep track.

Ummm CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON!!!
Im trying to talk my boss into letting me work Christmas Eve cause I'll probably get time and a half but we'll see. hopefully i'll start making car payments soon and i'll actually be able to afford them ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ Full Coverage on an 07' Charger won't be good but im gonna work for it.

Oh yes I did make an Application for Forum Mod here, if i get it I plan to spend those Suba Points on the guild instead of myself (maybe buy myself my old costume set little bit at a time) if not then our events won't be as glamorous as I'd like but that's only until probably February when people are hiring around where I live (Tax time always makes better business)

I still haven't decided on my elders and I need help if you guys want to be an elder just say so and i'll try to fit you in. I need 5 people to be elders to start off the guild.

Edit: i'll probably post another here in a minute after i get my bearings (just started to wake up)

Kitemay
December 4th, 2014, 12:07 PM
what the........ I just don't even know what to make of this thread sometimes

this is one of the main reasons i will be joining, course the other is saki being in it. (she is my sis from aeria)

Kitemay
December 4th, 2014, 12:10 PM
UPDATE 2.something whatever I'm not good with patch notes. XODEEEEEEEEC FIX THAT.

Rumors of CBT being this month have me all excited and i'm currently in the process of buying something in the real world that's much needed, I will however do my best to get you guys some good events going.

Also I've decided on my first Job and i've looked and seen that most of you have decided as well.

Jobs

I'd like to know what we're gonna work with so please copy and paste that into a message and add onto it so I can keep track.

Im trying to talk my boss into letting me work Christmas Eve cause I'll probably get time and a half but we'll see. hopefully i'll start making car payments soon and i'll actually be able to afford them ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ Full Coverage on an 07' Charger won't be good but im gonna work for it.

Oh yes I did make an Application for Forum Mod here, if i get it I plan to spend those Suba Points on the guild instead of myself (maybe buy myself my old costume set little bit at a time) if not then our events won't be as glamorous as I'd like but that's only until probably February when people are hiring around where I live (Tax time always makes better business)

I still haven't decided on my elders and I need help if you guys want to be an elder just say so and i'll try to fit you in. I need 5 people to be elders to start off the guild.

Edit: i'll probably post another here in a minute after i get my bearings (just started to wake up)

i can help with making the guild just demote me to branch head immediately afterwards.

CloudMamori
December 4th, 2014, 02:03 PM
i can help with making the guild just demote me to branch head immediately afterwards.

alright thank you
C:

CloudMamori
December 4th, 2014, 02:08 PM
UPDATE

My current list of elders in a starting party will be

Chekhol
SakiAngel(doctor)
Kitemay
LuluNoir
Xodec
Tibbs

if anyone would like to be included in this party say so and i will see what I can do

Note* this does not reflect the final elder positions only people helping to start the guild

Gambachi
December 4th, 2014, 04:19 PM
My managerial skills ain't all that great but I make a mean coffee. :awsum:

LuLuNoir
December 4th, 2014, 04:32 PM
I can take charge when I am tip top bossy. But I prefer to lead ingame. The outside world is a puzzle to me while DOMO itself is but in the palm of my hand.

Have you guys been studying up on builds and such? Never hurts to learn old things again.

LuLuNoir
December 4th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Do you guys have Xfire? I think we should use it. It has instant messaging, voice chat and you can have clans.

Gambachi
December 4th, 2014, 06:11 PM
I can take charge when I am tip top bossy. But I prefer to lead ingame. The outside world is a puzzle to me while DOMO itself is but in the palm of my hand.

Have you guys been studying up on builds and such? Never hurts to learn old things again.

Yes been looking at a lot of the old builds to get ideas. Not sure on route going to take yet still but I have good ideas (hopefully) whether I choose the physical or magic route.

Not used Xfire in years but yeah can get hold if needs be.

Zephrom
December 4th, 2014, 06:19 PM
PFAS Guild News!

Rumors has it that DoMO CBT gonna be this month, have me all excited. o(≧∇≦o)

I'm currently in the process of buying something in the real world that's much needed. However, I'll do my best to get you guys some good events going. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Also I've decided on my first Job and I've looked and seen that most of you have decided as well.

Jobs

Name: Class/Sub-Class (Role)

I.E. Chekhol:Thief/Witch Doctor (Puller/AOE)

I'd like to know what we're gonna work with, so please copy and paste that ⇱ into a message and add onto it so I can keep track.

Ummm.. CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON!!!
I'm trying to talk my boss into letting me work Christmas Eve cause I'll probably get time and a half but we'll see. Hopefully I'll start making car payments soon and I'll actually be able to afford them ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ Full Coverage on an 07' Charger won't be good but Im gonna work for it.

Oh yes I did make an Application for Forum Mod here, if I get it I plan to spend those Suba Points on the guild instead of myself (maybe buy myself my old costume set little bit at a time.) If not then our events won't be as glamorous as I'd like, but that's only until probably February when people are hiring around where I live (Tax time always makes better business)

Edit: i'll probably post another here in a minute after i get my bearings (just started to wake up)[/quote]

((done and done *Original post by CloudMamori* except for the 1 thing which idk working on X-mas eve?) removal of emoticons is optional)) Also No quote thing makes it "looks prettier"
Xodec input: don't blow all at that suba pts out at once at early guild life save some down the line meng
P.S. I'm not a grammar freak, just thorough.

CloudMamori
December 4th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Jobs for founding team

Chekhol- Thief/Witch Doctor Puller/Aoe
Xodec- Muse (Starter)

Once again i ask you to quote this or copy and paste to add your name to it, once we fill up the 6 that's who we're going with to form the guild.

Thank you for your time

~Your slightly sleepy guild leader

P.S. You guys are wonderful

Kitemay
December 5th, 2014, 02:41 AM
Jobs for founding team

Xodec- Muse (Starter)
Kitemay - doctor (no house calls)

Once again i ask you to quote this or copy and paste to add your name to it, once we fill up the 6 that's who we're going with to form the guild.

Thank you for your time

as a side note not sure what this list will achieve considering we will change both guild ranks and player classes shortly after making it.

Zephrom
December 5th, 2014, 08:19 AM
as a side note not sure what this list will achieve considering we will change both guild ranks and player classes shortly after making it.

Level party or something at the beginning. Pretty much when Open beta releases? closed beta just do w/e the hell you want. execpt any means that deem illegal.

CloudMamori
December 5th, 2014, 12:08 PM

beginning level party like Xodec said, it's too figure out who's doing what in the beginning so we can register the guild quick as a whip and get everyone in and situated so we can all start doing whatever we need to <3

Anymore questions i'll gladly answer

LuLuNoir
December 5th, 2014, 03:32 PM
We have to worry about the gold to start the guild and the 6 lvl 20 players thingy. I'll contribute to the cause.

Also what on Gods green earth makes you think cbt is starting this month?

Kitemay
December 5th, 2014, 04:04 PM
beginning level party like Xodec said, it's too figure out who's doing what in the beginning so we can register the guild quick as a whip and get everyone in and situated so we can all start doing whatever we need to <3

Anymore questions i'll gladly answer

i guess i can start as a dancer then, magic build

Shazaki
December 5th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Jobs for founding team

Xodec- Muse (Starter)

Thank you for your time

Name:
Shazaki

job:
Doctor/aoe

Kitemay
December 5th, 2014, 10:35 PM

Jobs

Kitemay: caramelldancer (i had too)

ok sent =^.^=

LuLuNoir
December 5th, 2014, 11:16 PM
I will go merc. Are we all gonna party from the beginning?

Kitemay
December 6th, 2014, 04:41 AM

seems so, though i was hoping to level my doctor a bit first, so i could atleast heal myself if needed

Zephrom
December 6th, 2014, 08:14 AM

highly unlikely, unless we all manage to get on almost on the exact same time. Otherwise, it's more of a day 2 thing O_o? for OBT ofc. Assuming progress won't go as smoothly cuz of day 1 mob hoarding by every1..

P.S. I find it funny how we going all Technical hardcore. When the description of our guild is laid back, goof off (to an extend), of casual randomness.

Gambachi
December 6th, 2014, 10:15 AM
I am 6 hours in front of most of you guys I think so guild partying may be a bit of a problem for me at times. :( What things are needed for the guild that can be done by solo'ing?

Zephrom
December 6th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Elder items, Mats for wep/armor is most likely. Main priority would be $$$ to even make it. Before the rest can follow through.

Gambachi
December 6th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Elder items, Mats for wep/armor is most likely. Main priority would be $$$ to even make it. Before the rest can follow through.

Okay cool. Also it is all a practise run really anyway while its CB due to the wipe at the end so we have room to experiment with what works and what doesn't. That is also considering we all get into the CB as well because if they plan on only letting a certain amount in, that may scupper any definite plans in the beginning.

LuLuNoir
December 6th, 2014, 04:25 PM
highly unlikely, unless we all manage to get on almost on the exact same time. Otherwise, it's more of a day 2 thing O_o? for OBT ofc. Assuming progress won't go as smoothly cuz of day 1 mob hoarding by every1..

P.S. I find it funny how we going all Technical hardcore. When the description of our guild is laid back, goof off (to an extend), of casual randomness.

Well what timezone is everyone in? I'm in central time USA -6.

And LOL I appreciate that the guild is laidback and all but I still will be doing my best in game. I don't want to be #1 or even in the top 50 players, but I do wanna level up fast. And I do want our guild to be one of the top guilds.

Gambachi
December 6th, 2014, 05:37 PM
From the Uk here and yeah we should work out what it going to earn us the most coin and fame over on the guild website and the best/fastest way to do that. We can sleep in out comfy pillow forts after the daily fame grinds. :P

Zephrom
December 6th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Okay cool. Also it is all a practise run really anyway while its CB due to the wipe at the end so we have room to experiment with what works and what doesn't. That is also considering we all get into the CB as well because if they plan on only letting a certain amount in, that may scupper any definite plans in the beginning.

indeed practice run, meaning don't need to start what you listed for CloudMamori. understanding the stats n the skills does help for future uses. (builds + Gear) *Maybe keep a couple of skills in mind for sub-class combo*

Altho going with what you plan Thoroughly will burn you out when OBT arrive.

Well what timezone is everyone in? I'm in central time USA -6.

And LOL I appreciate that the guild is laidback and all but I still will be doing my best in game. I don't want to be #1 or even in the top 50 players, but I do wanna level up fast. And I do want our guild to be one of the top guilds.

Being 1 of the top guild eh? With me on board, it can get an infamous title. Surprisingly, I can get a sugar high from drinking Root beer o.ob then who knows what will happen.

LuLuNoir
December 6th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Come on guys! Put all your hands in! 1-2-3! Go Pillow Forts! LOL

So who wants to join me on my adventure to level fast and make this guild super awesome? :P

But wow we need more members. I think roughly there's only like 10-15 of us, haha.

Zephrom
December 6th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Assuming price is 40k and not 100k for guild creation.. Along with 5 member minimum of lvl 20

Carecrow
December 6th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Assuming price is 40k and not 100k for guild creation.. Along with 5 member minimum of lvl 20

What is this assumption based on?

Kitemay
December 6th, 2014, 10:37 PM

i was the one who first found the current page, well before they even announced it, i signed up for CBT at the moment i found the page XD :P so i have a bit higher odds of being chosen if it is limited.

Zephrom
December 7th, 2014, 01:06 AM
What is this assumption based on?

I'm just guessing on if Softstar add-on to the english translation of Aeria domo and forget to reset the guild creation price. As well witch doctor is already release. when we playing the suba domo of CBT or OBT

Shazaki
December 7th, 2014, 01:27 AM

Jobs

i wanna be an elder, i no longer work two jobs so i wont be super busy xD and ill be trying to max out doc first asap so ill doc for the original six needed to make the guild and im down for the elder spot, anything but guild leader ill even take BH if elder is full

Shazaki
December 7th, 2014, 01:31 AM
i was the one who first found the current page, well before they even announced it, i signed up for CBT at the moment i found the page XD :P so i have a bit higher odds of being chosen if it is limited.

im pretty sure i wont get it but whats the cbt page?

Carecrow
December 7th, 2014, 01:35 AM

It's not up any more.

Shazaki
December 7th, 2014, 01:36 AM
It's not up any more.

=X figures Fml.

Kitemay
December 7th, 2014, 01:47 AM

it's the page under games/domo and it's not a cbt page, but a page to keep up to date via email, i am thinking signing up to it is required to enter CBT when it comes out, as is the case on many game sites.

Kitemay
December 7th, 2014, 01:49 AM
It's not up any more.

DOMO (http://domo.subagames.com/LaunchRock.htm) it's still around, somewhere :confused:

Carecrow
December 7th, 2014, 01:58 AM
DOMO (http://domo.subagames.com/LaunchRock.htm) it's still around, somewhere :confused:

Thought he was referring to the CBT page, not the launch annoucement.

Shazaki
December 7th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Thought he was referring to the CBT page, not the launch annoucement.

i was lol thx for all the help though

LuLuNoir
December 10th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Bump bump. So what has everyone been up too?

Zephrom
December 11th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Bump bump. So what has everyone been up too?

Actually JUST started Spirit Tales, Class lock on type of races tho.
Pretty much 70% of Aura kingdom mechanic clearly came from it predecessor, Spirit Tales (Glory Destiny)

Made char, change settings just finish for now. later on today i will actually start the game..

CloudMamori
December 11th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Im doing well trying not to go ballistic waiting

Azullama
December 11th, 2014, 01:44 PM
So this is where Cloud has been hiding all this time.. Well congrats on your guild being filled up :]

Zephrom
December 12th, 2014, 11:23 AM
So this is where Cloud has been hiding all this time.. Well congrats on your guild being filled up :]

This 1 person put us into a 3 Star rating :eek:

You must be a celebrity..

CloudMamori
December 12th, 2014, 12:56 PM
This 1 person put us into a 3 Star rating :eek:

You must be a celebrity..

Azu is a celebrity and i was trying to get Azu to join our guild ;c

Azullama
December 12th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Azu is a celebrity and i was trying to get Azu to join our guild ;c

No you didn't you didn't even try. :|
*leaves trails of cookie crumbs*

LuLuNoir
December 13th, 2014, 12:08 AM
No you didn't you didn't even try. :|
*leaves trails of cookie crumbs*

*follows trail* I know theres milk somewhere!

Also JOIN THE PILLOW SIDE!!!

Azullama
December 13th, 2014, 12:38 PM
*follows trail* I know theres milk somewhere!

Also JOIN THE PILLOW SIDE!!!

I only have eggnog.. :\

Thanks for the invite, but I've decided to decide about having a guild (lol) once the CBT has been released and I'm actually playing the game. Also depends on the majority of old friends joining a certain guild. Definitly have Pillow on my list ;] *quickly creates a list*

CloudMamori
December 13th, 2014, 02:50 PM
I only have eggnog.. :\

Thanks for the invite, but I've decided to decide about having a guild (lol) once the CBT has been released and I'm actually playing the game. Also depends on the majority of old friends joining a certain guild. Definitly have Pillow on my list ;] *quickly creates a list*
xD i did too ask you </3 it was on the revival discussion thread yo ;c

lelouch432
December 14th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Heeey, sorry I know this is a little late on the draw but I was wondering if perhaps you all wouldn't mind another member in your guild. ^^ Super excited to see DOMO coming back so the more friends that can be made upon re-release the better fun to be had =D

Shazaki
December 14th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Heeey, sorry I know this is a little late on the draw but I was wondering if perhaps you all wouldn't mind another member in your guild. ^^ Super excited to see DOMO coming back so the more friends that can be made upon re-release the better fun to be had =D

sure, anyone pleasant is welcome to join ^_^ i know its not my guild but those were his words to be exact

Zephrom
December 14th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Yo lelouch this guild is pretty casual and laid-back (Hence the metal pet sleeping on the moon with a blanket.). Well the bum rush will initialize once domo appear (CBT? maybe | OBT? 100%) After that, yep let the snorlax within us emerge. 31040

lelouch432
December 15th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Yo lelouch this guild is pretty casual and laid-back (Hence the metal pet sleeping on the moon with a blanket.). Well the bum rush will initialize once domo appear (CBT? maybe | OBT? 100%) After that, yep let the snorlax within us emerge. 31040

Yeaaah that bum rush is to be expected. I know I will be no lifeing Domo at least until I get a few of my favored classes but then ill lazy out and just enjoy the game. But if thats so about the guild, then I think it would be awesome to be part of it ^^

lelouch432
December 15th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Sorry but I have to withdraw my app to join. I found a guild with a friend I knew previously. ^^; Sorry everyone, though I would still be more then happy to be friends with all of ya anyway when it starts up =D

Zephrom
December 15th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Sorry but I have to withdraw my app to join. I found a guild with a friend I knew previously. ^^; Sorry everyone, though I would still be more then happy to be friends with all of ya anyway when it starts up =D

Grab some muffins while their a bit of extra at the muffin guild, just make sure they aren't "defective" and give it to us sometimes.

TohomaRouma
December 18th, 2014, 02:47 AM
Sounds like a really fun guild! I would join but I'm committed to another guild. Best of luck Cloud!

CloudMamori
December 23rd, 2014, 10:01 PM
Sounds like a really fun guild! I would join but I'm committed to another guild. Best of luck Cloud!

Spasibo and best of luck to you

Im hoping to keep the people i have right now but im busy lately holiday seasons

I just wanted you guys to know i haven't forgotten about any of you ovo

Zephrom
December 31st, 2014, 08:29 PM
So...right now were sleeping in our warm fuzzy pillow fort mode. Once CBT is out and what most can able to grab the keys; if not all. The plan is to strike out into the domo world like a bunch of hungry hibernating bears right?.. right? http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/347/b/8/llama_emoji_14__say_cheese___v1__by_jerikuto-d6uf2mz.gif

Amaiha
December 31st, 2014, 10:07 PM
I like the sound of this guild can I join ?

Zephrom
January 1st, 2015, 01:07 AM
I like the sound of this guild can I join ?

You're welcome join if you wish, our members is quite small compare to the rest of the other forums guild setup.

It's like the "do not want to do anything club" usually each of us doing our own thing. Sometimes if were bored well at least we can become quite interesting if that time comes. You put a bunch of creative peoples who are bored in 1 room you can get something happening..

Amaiha
January 1st, 2015, 02:17 AM
You're welcome join if you wish, our members is quite small compare to the rest of the other forums guild setup.

It's like the "do not want to do anything club" usually each of us doing our own thing. Sometimes if were bored well at least we can become quite interesting if that time comes. You put a bunch of creative peoples who are bored in 1 room you can get something happening..

I get ya and it's perfect because I'm not much of a talker anyways but I'm not boring.

LuLuNoir
January 1st, 2015, 06:13 PM
Popping in to say hello.

Yes I am still alive. Lol.

Kinda fell out of my crazy DOMO hype frenzy. Plus have been super busy with the holidays. Thank goodness Christmas is dead and gone.

I hope everyone is doing ok. :)

Amaiha
January 6th, 2015, 01:33 AM
I had no idea ya'll would be so quiet . I want to get to know all of you before the game starts !

Shazaki
January 8th, 2015, 12:20 AM
just comming in to say hi, still do plan to be an elder or bh if the spots are still open

Zephrom
January 8th, 2015, 02:44 PM
I had no idea ya'll would be so quiet . I want to get to know all of you before the game starts !

Our Guild leader is currently got some real life issues to sort out.

As for me, I'm unpredictable at times..usually my blunt talking scare off people who couldn't mentally accept it. Hey it better to fix the issue stated; rather than finding out that people been talking behind your back about it for weeks on end. Altho it does cause quite a bit of problems at times..

CloudMamori
January 15th, 2015, 07:08 AM

Many apologies like Xodec mentioned real world issues that im trying to clear up before DoMo is released uhmmm hello ouo im the guild leader

CloudMamori
January 15th, 2015, 07:22 AM
So...right now were sleeping in our warm fuzzy pillow fort mode. Once CBT is out and what most can able to grab the keys; if not all. The plan is to strike out into the domo world like a bunch of hungry hibernating bears right?.. right? http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/347/b/8/llama_emoji_14__say_cheese___v1__by_jerikuto-d6uf2mz.gif

correct >:O we shall forage for the food and damn anyone who gets in our way. Xodec we have a strict foraging schedule to stick too so we can sleep through summer fall and winter.

CloudMamori
January 15th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Also has anyone been successful in getting new members who aren't here on the page? i'm just wondering i'd rather our guild be a capable force for helping one another o3o

Also i might have a new job soon so im not sure how not busy i'll be and i'll do my best to still have free time for you guys :3

Zephrom
January 19th, 2015, 04:40 PM
Also has anyone been successful in getting new members who aren't here on the page? i'm just wondering i'd rather our guild be a capable force for helping one another o3o

Also i might have a new job soon so im not sure how not busy i'll be and i'll do my best to still have free time for you guys :3

Hibernating bears are still hibernating. Quite hard to gather members when you can barely sleep-walk for recruitment.

CloudMamori
January 19th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Hibernating bears are still hibernating. Quite hard to gather members when you can barely sleep-walk for recruitment.

Quite right -chews on a corncob pipe-

CloudMamori
January 22nd, 2015, 01:45 PM
Hey I would like to keep in contact with everyone in a way that doesn't make me cringe "essentially a forum." Anyways yea if anyone is willing to set up and gather the people thatd be great because thus far my attempts have failed.

Chiyone
January 26th, 2015, 07:49 PM
I'm not sure how my guild joining days will play out but I'm considering either joining a guild or making one. If I were to join I'll likely join yours and probably drag my friend into it too xD

Zephrom
January 29th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Once a wild DoMO actually appear, things will get lively again. As for me, I follow the Chinese almanac. Year of the Sheep, the year of harmony; no need to rush it. Although there might be a Calm before the storm waiting to happen.. Well it's not official year of the sheep yet. until Feb 19, 2015.. (Chinese Lunar New Year).

CloudMamori
January 29th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Chinese new years huh?

Chi i hope you join :C we need everyone we can get cause im not sure who's sticking around and who isn't cause i've lost contact with alot of people in this month. it kills me.

LuLuNoir
February 3rd, 2015, 12:18 PM
Finally a cbt date, yay. Just started working crazy hours lol so sorry guys I dropped off the edge of the earth. Back now. :3 how is everyone?

CloudMamori
February 5th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Finally a cbt date, yay. Just started working crazy hours lol so sorry guys I dropped off the edge of the earth. Back now. :3 how is everyone?

we're alive o; i started working again c: so gonna has moneys got my CBT and im ready for CBT to start *sobs*

Zephrom
February 5th, 2015, 07:40 PM
On stand-by nuff said. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/347/f/e/llama_emoji_36__bored___v2__by_jerikuto-d6ut3nn.gif

CloudMamori
February 6th, 2015, 05:06 PM
On stand-by nuff said. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/347/f/e/llama_emoji_36__bored___v2__by_jerikuto-d6ut3nn.gif

*slaps a giant red button* Premature Ejaculatory Hydraulic System Initiate.

ScorpioBmi80IjL
February 7th, 2015, 09:44 PM
o3o hello everyone

CloudMamori
February 8th, 2015, 04:28 PM
*gathers everyone together* Alright lads.... WAyyyyaaayyy up she rises wayyyaaayyy up she rises wayay she rises early in the morning!

CloudMamori
February 10th, 2015, 04:11 PM
Bad news guys i just found out that we lost a member or twoto other guilds (i was prowling other guild forums they didn't think about telling me.) But good news is we got members to come with me from DoMo

LuLuNoir
February 12th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Sorry guys I hate to quit the guild because my great aunt just died plus I'm moving to a place where pillow forts are illegal. Lmao.

Also I probably wont be able to play till like Sunday cause I am an adult and I have to work to buy interNetZ. I could swear when I was younger that magical stuff just came out of the walls. WTF are bills? I hate them, also working nights and only getting two days off a week sucjs PuPu.

I'll try my best to be in game when I can, otherwise.....I'll be with you all in spirit, secretly stealing all your experience points.

CloudMamori
February 12th, 2015, 03:54 PM
You cannot leave >:C Pillow Fort for lief *sobs*

AnAngelsSweetKiss
February 13th, 2015, 03:20 AM
I'm only 1/2 looking forward to this -//o//-' but I got the game on my Pc and I'm planning on being here-waves hand and hit head on desk- my mind is just so else where now days.

Rahalger
February 13th, 2015, 03:58 AM
If you peeps still have spots open, I'd love to join when the CBT is open.. Im pretty Active * Give or take my daily Life *

CloudMamori
February 13th, 2015, 01:28 PM
If you peeps still have spots open, I'd love to join when the CBT is open.. Im pretty Active * Give or take my daily Life *

always welcome to the Pillow Fort <3

CloudMamori
February 13th, 2015, 01:28 PM
I'm only 1/2 looking forward to this -//o//-' but I got the game on my Pc and I'm planning on being here-waves hand and hit head on desk- my mind is just so else where now days.

as long as you're here ouo

AnAngelsSweetKiss
February 13th, 2015, 02:54 PM
as long as you're here ouo

lol agrees, my dear guildy leader I said I'd be there and I want to keep my word ^x^ even though I'm a not quite myself lately-sighs- I hope we all have louds of fun.<3

Johnbonz
February 13th, 2015, 04:01 PM
I'm new to domo so is it ok for this newbie to join? :3 if not its ok xD

CloudMamori
February 13th, 2015, 04:46 PM
I'm new to domo so is it ok for this newbie to join? :3 if not its ok xD

it most certainly is o/ we're pretty casual but most of us know the ins and outs so feel free to ask anything

CloudMamori
February 13th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Also i will be under the name Chekhol and will broadcast every so often about Pillow fort All Stars c:

LuLuNoir
February 14th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Just got off a 9 hour shift. Blah blah. My body hurts. My head is heavy. Lol. Still won't be playing till tomorrow. Sorry guys. But when I do finally get on, hopefully the guild is lively. Also I might need some power leveling. :evil: But on the brighter side, I will hoard suba points bwuahaha.

CloudMamori
February 16th, 2015, 10:27 PM
Just got off a 9 hour shift. Blah blah. My body hurts. My head is heavy. Lol. Still won't be playing till tomorrow. Sorry guys. But when I do finally get on, hopefully the guild is lively. Also I might need some power leveling. :evil: But on the brighter side, I will hoard suba points bwuahaha.

Ive only successfully found Xodec and Gambachi xD and Tibbs. so that's 5 and i've got other people interested in joining so we should be fine.

UmbyZero
February 17th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Just wanted to say that I'm still interesting in joining this guild unless me and old friends revive New Monster Pals or something. XD

Jetso
February 17th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Hi guys! how's everything going?

CloudMamori
February 18th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Just wanted to say that I'm still interesting in joining this guild unless me and old friends revive New Monster Pals or something. XD

is it bad that i partly hope it doesn't so you join mine?QAQ

Hi guys! how's everything going?
It's going well c: yourself bud?

CloudMamori
February 20th, 2015, 04:10 AM
You know sometimes I start questioning whether i should be a guild leader or not but the constant support you guys keep giving me really helps keep me on track <3 Just wanted to tell you all how much i appreciate the help.

CloudMamori
February 20th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Hey you guys add Chekhol plox we still need people to start the guild o; we got levels and im getting the money. but you know me and Xodec can't go at it alone QAQ

LuLuNoir
February 21st, 2015, 12:03 AM
I still wanna join but won't be able to play till maybe Saturday morning. Like 8 am to 12 pm.

IGN = SuzyQ

CloudMamori
February 21st, 2015, 10:56 PM
I still wanna join but won't be able to play till maybe Saturday morning. Like 8 am to 12 pm.

IGN = SuzyQ

I'll try to remember that when the server comes back up c: