PDA

View Full Version : Request/Suggestion: New Interface

Skyish
November 15th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Now, I love DOMO just as the next person in here, but let's face it, last time it was available, interface was outdated, well, graphics in general were outdated, but that doesn't matter.

While we can't ask of them to change the graphics of the game, I think that an updated, better looking interface, with improved functionality isn't TOO MUCH to ask for.

In addition to this, I've mentioned it already on the facebook page, but I'm going to mention it here again. Before you release DOMO to the public, be 100% sure that it is going to run on Windows 7 (64 bit) and 8.

I can recall as if it was yesterday, because I was annoyed by it very much, the game would not start on windows 7 (64 bit).

In order to run it, we had to change settings on our PCs, run in a compatibility mode, and I even believe that we had to download a 3rd party software in order to make the game to run. I'm positive that I had to download something in order to make it to work on my windows 7.

Well, not really to run it, but I know there were issues. I believe there were black graphic anomalies all over the screen, everything was distorted and so on. It was just unplayable, until you tweaked your system specifically for DOMO.

Other players may remember this, because there was actually a guide on how to make it work, and I think it was stickied on the forum before, so most of people probably remember this issue.

Mchan
November 15th, 2014, 05:37 AM
And this:

- Dungeon finder
- More big and visible text (i remember the text was so small and now that i have a HD monitor will be probably more small)
- Support HD resolution

LadyOkamia
November 15th, 2014, 05:40 AM
When I started playin I dont think Windows 7 was even out that I know of anyways. I always played on an XP but if what he is saying is true and windows 7 did not work well for DOMO I vote for a interface update as well so it can run smoother on windows 7 :3!

Skyish
November 15th, 2014, 05:46 AM
I don't know how I feel about dungeon finder.

If you look at World Of Warcraft for example, dungeon finder was one of the things that made the game more anti-social. You didn't have to talk to anyone, you just queue, you get teleported to the dungeon, finish it, and no one even says a word, you just all go your separate ways after it's done.

While pre-dungeon finder era was really awesome, and social, you had to talk to people, agree on terms of how the group will work, like, for rolls on gear and stuff, there were less ninjas in general back then, because you met those people while preparing to enter the dungeon.

So I'm not sure if I'd support the idea of dungeon finder, I'd rather we had some kind of group finder, and then we can decide if we want to go with that group, or not.

Mchan
November 15th, 2014, 06:05 AM
I don't know how I feel about dungeon finder.

Trust me it was a pain to find people and for themepark is a very usefull tool.
But at preference, it can be work locally too, for example at dungeon entrance there is a pop-up where you can ask for party so people around can join your party.

ArabPikachu
November 15th, 2014, 11:09 AM
I'm happy with the way DOMO is.
~don't fix whats not broken~

Tricy
November 15th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Im ok with DOMO interface,
Also with party find system, there isnt much to add about a dungeon find system

Skyish
November 15th, 2014, 12:38 PM
*Sigh* Here come the blind, backwards thinking fans.

The interface is very much broken, so they would actually be fixing something that is broken. The font is horrible, the icons are too large in the inventory, whole interface looks very bland, and if I remember correctly, there were some parts where text would drop out of the interface, and buttons in general were bad.

Raise the bar people, stop being satisfied with everything. If they don't release new content, and update the game, same thing will happen like before, the game will close after a year or two. it's not because it's bad, it's because people get bored, or get annoyed by something that is not fixed for too long, like that awful old interface, when I first played, it took me months to get over how horrible it was.

Tricy
November 15th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Well, its not the best interface ever.
Sure some improvments could be done if we bugg sofstar about it
Make a visual skech up on how it can be improved would be a good start

They are not much the kind to listen tho

Superstarstrike
November 15th, 2014, 12:54 PM
By dungeon finder do you mean just the plain dungeon maps or raids?

...Actually, does no one remember the flag system anymore? Or is that outdated too?

I do agree that at the very least it should continue to be compatible with Windows 7 and especially Windows 8. I also remember parts of the ground turning white upon viewing a screenshot you took, that often got annoying at times. There was also a glitch related to flying (if you landed you couldn't attack and you'd still be at flying speed for a few more seconds).

It would be ignorant to say that DoMO doesn't need any improvements. Every game can be improved in a way without having to redo the whole game entirely. As much as the nostalgia wants me to say otherwise, I've grown older and I have seen more of what can make or break an MMO.

Skyish
November 15th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Of course we should bug them. Not bugging them and leaving bad things in the game will just drive the players away, and the game will die once again, because while it's nice to have diehard fans like us, that will stay with the game even if it has its issues, there are players that won't tolerate those things.

I for one don't want to play two years, just to get my character deleted again. We need to pressure them to improve the game, in order to bring in new players, and keep the old ones entertained.

This game won't last long on nostalgia alone, things need to be improved, and new content needs to be added.

As I've said, we can't ask for crazy things, like change of graphics, or something huge like that, because in that case, they'd be better off just making DOMO 2 from scratch, instead of remaking DOMO, BUT, little things like more modern interface, with better functionality and making the game run on modern OS isn't too much to ask, because no one's using Windows XP anymore, and people have played amazing mmorpgs since DOMO closed down, and the least we can get is a modern interface on par with other games today, and maybe a font that doesn't resemble one of an old typing machine.

EnochP
November 15th, 2014, 01:08 PM
I didn't remember, did it have 1920x1080 resolution?

Because that and Windows 7/8 support is necessary

Skyish
November 15th, 2014, 01:10 PM
I don't think it had 1080p, I really can't remember. I think 720p was the best it had to offer, but I could be wrong.

If it didn't, then yes, new resolutions need to be added.

Oribani
November 15th, 2014, 01:29 PM
An update on the interface would be nice. I don't mind the interface at the moment, but I admit it could use some updating.

Tricy
November 15th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Actually change the graphics is not hard at all. Even small detais like increase textures resolutions, main character grid and some add on rendering lights would sufice

Everything worth the proffit is worth doing
Man i have to add it as a catch phrase

SeanCT
November 15th, 2014, 02:02 PM
You all are delusional if you think they will ever update the interface. From a programming perspective it's a massive undertaking and totally not worth it for a game like DOMO. I would however expect them to address any Win7/8/10 compatibility issues if there are any.

Skyish
November 15th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Well, I'm not giving them a dime, until I see that they are serious about DOMO, and are putting effort into it. If they don't, I'm not gonna buy anything in the cash shop, because I know the game will close again after a year or two, if they just leave everything as it was.

Kirbychu
November 15th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I'm happy with the way DOMO is.
~don't fix whats not broken~

^ This.

Besides the fact that Suba isn't the developer. The only thing they can do is suggest things to Softstar for them to add/change, and Softstar can then decide if they want to add/change it (which they likely wont since they are probably too lazy to add/change things to this old of a game). Go look at the Chinese version. That is the version Softstar themselves run. If something is not in there, it's not gonna be in here. Plain and simple.

Just enjoy the game for what it is or don't. If you want better graphics and a great interface, go play FFXIV.

LeThoor
November 15th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Greetings,
I do agree with half of you, an interface update sure would be nice, but, a dungeon finder system, no, no, no..
First of there are no real dungeons in the game to be Honest, the flag system is exactly what this game needs, it works perfectly with this games "outdoor dungeons".

-Thoor

Miradora
November 15th, 2014, 02:57 PM
As far as compatibility goes, the IC version is better since they got the patch to let it run on more modern systems that Aeria didn't.. so it won't freak out and lock everything to low res if you have more than 4gb ram or things like that. I run it on Windows 7 without any problems or 3rd party software, with only one caveat (which is noted in the last part of this post).

Among other small changes, they also increased the fps to 60 a while back, and added the ability to paste text from the clipboard into chat.. I wouldn't hold out much hope for major interface changes though.

----

What you can do yourself that makes a big difference immediately (and only takes a minute or two) is to change the font in the execparam.ini (GulimChe is pretty nice), and turn off the ugly ugly text on the hotkey bars so you just see the icons. There are some other little tricks with the interface that might not be commonly known which can sometimes make it much easier to use.

If you want to run it in a high resolution you can use windowed fullscreen, which should work at any resolution (1920x1080 is fine). You can also manually edit the resolution in execparam.ini to anything. It's only the non-windowed fullscreen that's pretty limited.

----

The main thing I suggest to minimize possible compatibility issues with the game, is when you install it, DO NOT install it to a folder inside Program Files or Program Files x86. Since the game is old, it doesn't know to save its files outside of there, and if you install it there you might get all kinds of minor or not so minor issues because of the way Windows UAC behaves (the biggest ones being that you may not be able to start the game directly without the patcher, and that a lot of your game files will get saved to the Virtual Store instead of the base folders).

If Suba can get Softstar to set the installer's default installation path to be set to somewhere else, eg C:\Games\Domo, it would solve a lot of potential problems before they happen.

JinxCat
November 15th, 2014, 05:42 PM
Well, I'm not giving them a dime, until I see that they are serious about DOMO, and are putting effort into it. If they don't, I'm not gonna buy anything in the cash shop, because I know the game will close again after a year or two, if they just leave everything as it was.

Who invited you?
(I hope it wasn't me considering I invited like 50 people...)

The game hasn't even come out yet and you're already complaining and already have this high-and-mighty attitude. Like idk about you, but a lot of us are just happy the game is back.

ArabPikachu
November 15th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Who invited you?
(I hope it wasn't me considering I invited like 50 people...)

The game hasn't even come out yet and you're already complaining and already have this high-and-mighty attitude. Like idk about you, but a lot of us are just happy the game is back.

Exactly...

Skyish
November 16th, 2014, 12:47 AM
High and mighty? What? Since when is giving your opinion being high and mighty?

Good! You're happy that the game is back, we all are, but that carebear attitude won't keep the game online. Game won't sustain itself on your feelings about it, so if you don't have anything to say to contribute to this, and don't want the game to last, then just move along, don't start some stupid drama, just because you're biased as hell, and don't have an objective opinion on this game and its state.

If the game stays the way it was before, it will shut down again.

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 12:57 AM

Good! You're happy that the game is back, we all are, but that carebear attitude won't keep the game online. Game won't sustain itself on your feelings about it, so if you don't have anything to say to contribute to this, and don't want the game to last, then just move along, don't start some stupid drama, just because you're biased as hell, and don't have an objective opinion on this game and its state.

I'm sorry you had to hear this @JinxCat.
Stay positive, DOMO is coming back :)

DOMOAKFrost
November 16th, 2014, 01:21 AM
So can you be specific about what you want, besides the ones that were either fixed or was a non-issue?

Windows 7, as mentioned before, has been supported.

There's a resolution support officially for 1600x1200.

What else did you want again?

Mchan
November 16th, 2014, 03:17 AM

Agree with that, DOMO need updates and new content indeed, not only this but improvements (interface, more party tools and so on) to stay alive in the long run.
We will see what Sub and Softstar will do, hope they care and be passionate about the game and don't try to just milk money as much as they can and then close it again after a while.

TheRealTangerine
November 16th, 2014, 05:51 AM
As far as compatibility goes, the IC version is better since they got the patch to let it run on more modern systems that Aeria didn't.. so it won't freak out and lock everything to low res if you have more than 4gb ram or things like that. I run it on Windows 7 without any problems or 3rd party software, with only one caveat (which is noted in the last part of this post).

Among other small changes, they also increased the fps to 60 a while back, and added the ability to paste text from the clipboard into chat.. I wouldn't hold out much hope for major interface changes though.

----

What you can do yourself that makes a big difference immediately (and only takes a minute or two) is to change the font in the execparam.ini (GulimChe is pretty nice), and turn off the ugly ugly text on the hotkey bars so you just see the icons. There are some other little tricks with the interface that might not be commonly known which can sometimes make it much easier to use.

If you want to run it in a high resolution you can use windowed fullscreen, which should work at any resolution (1920x1080 is fine). You can also manually edit the resolution in execparam.ini to anything. It's only the non-windowed fullscreen that's pretty limited.

----

The main thing I suggest to minimize possible compatibility issues with the game, is when you install it, DO NOT install it to a folder inside Program Files or Program Files x86. Since the game is old, it doesn't know to save its files outside of there, and if you install it there you might get all kinds of minor or not so minor issues because of the way Windows UAC behaves (the biggest ones being that you may not be able to start the game directly without the patcher, and that a lot of your game files will get saved to the Virtual Store instead of the base folders).

If Suba can get Softstar to set the installer's default installation path to be set to somewhere else, eg C:\Games\Domo, it would solve a lot of potential problems before they happen.

I had one of my friends edit my text >.< He made everything all nice and multi-colored <3

SeanCT
November 16th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Agree with that, DOMO need updates and new content indeed, not only this but improvements (interface, more party tools and so on) to stay alive in the long run.
We will see what Sub and Softstar will do, hope they care and be passionate about the game and don't try to just milk money as much as they can and then close it again after a while.

The cost of these improvements would kill the game on their own that's why you'll never see stuff like this happen. If after DOMO comes back they get a ridiculous amount of active players (in the 10's of thousands) it may become cost effective to add more content, but I doubt you'll ever see them modify the games base systems (gfx,sound,ui,party,etc...)

Skyish
November 16th, 2014, 12:52 PM
UI Rework is not a big deal, especially with the kickstarter funds they gained, and are yet to gain.

They said that the game will be here, regardless of how the kickstarter goes, so they're already in a big plus, that they can use towards fixing things and improving things.

DOMOAKFrost
November 16th, 2014, 02:12 PM
UI Rework is not a big deal, especially with the kickstarter funds they gained, and are yet to gain.

They said that the game will be here, regardless of how the kickstarter goes, so they're already in a big plus, that they can use towards fixing things and improving things.

Misappropriation of kickstarter funds is fraud, they'll probably get sued.

So no, that money is stuck being used for that skydive, spider dunking or whatever.

Pepsimancer
November 16th, 2014, 02:20 PM
The important question is...
Will the stairs ever be fixed? o:

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 02:21 PM

What stairs :o

Pepsimancer
November 16th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Those stairs in eversun that lead up to... a non-important building lol - I'm not being serious, I just remember all the things that got fixed but they never did...
I have fond memories of trying to climb up the side bit of the stairs so I can afk with my pet somewhere anti-social xD
(it was either there or behind the bank)

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Those stairs in eversun that lead up to... a non-important building lol - I'm not being serious, I just remember all the things that got fixed but they never did...
I have fond memories of trying to climb up the side bit of the stairs so I can afk with my pet somewhere anti-social xD

Inside the Eversun inn?

DOMOAKFrost
November 16th, 2014, 02:35 PM

Stairs require a map remodel.

Given that guild castles are still in their unfinished state, unlikely to be fixed.

Workaround is to use point move, the autopather is reasonably good at navigating the stairs.

I had the wasd flag macros on my hotkey bar just for this.

Pepsimancer
November 16th, 2014, 02:35 PM
I was struggling to get my memory in gear to what the building was so I looked online for a - map... (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090216205029/domo/en/images/1/18/Eversun_City.jpg)
Looking at that, I think it was the Player Community Lvl 3! I'm sorry for derailing the thread lol...

EDIT: Yeah I know it's unlikely lol, I just wanted to cheer the thread up a bit to be honest, Domo hasn't even started yet and people are bickering!

DOMOAKFrost
November 16th, 2014, 02:36 PM
I was struggling to get my memory in gear to what the building was so I looked online for a map... (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090216205029/domo/en/images/1/18/Eversun_City.jpg)
Looking at that, I think it was the Player Community Lvl 3! I'm sorry for derailing the thread lol...

EDIT: Yeah I know it's unlikely lol, I just wanted to cheer the thread up a bit to be honest, Domo hasn't even started yet and people are bickering!

there were a lot more than that.

Yaoisama
November 16th, 2014, 02:40 PM

The stairs up to Darkdale... EUGH. I'm a sylph! This shouldn't be happening! *stumbles all over the stairs*

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Who remembers the Lion statues in the duel arena with enormous amounts of hp? Random . Lol.

Yaoisama
November 16th, 2014, 03:30 PM
Who remembers the Lion statues in the duel arena with enormous amounts of hp? Random . Lol.

Wasn't that to check your damage output? :3

DOMOAKFrost
November 16th, 2014, 03:32 PM

No, because they have no mdef and 20 def.

So even at level retarded with bad equips, you still hit skill cap.

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 03:32 PM

Or for people who wanted to take out their anger on innocent lions.

JinxCat
November 16th, 2014, 10:29 PM

Yes. High and Mighty. Acting like your dime matters and if you buy stuff matters when this may be your opinion alone and acting like the game will close based on this opinion.
The game hasn't even come out yet, how do you know it will be the same as before? You can dislike the interface but you don't have to act like your opinion is law by insulting others by calling them blind and backwards thinking, "If they don't release new content, and update the game" you haven't even given them a chance to release any new content let alone the game. They also can only add so much considering they aren't the creators of the game. And not only that, you're already asking for something when they haven't even finished patching it. It also could cost time and money to do so especially when they are the producers, not creators. I for one didn't give a damn about the interface. Biased as hell? How am I biased just because you're negative as heck? If anything, you are lol. You can suggest they can fix the interface, but preferably, after it comes out, and you can do so without insulting other people and being so damn negative. The game didn't shut down because of the interface. The game shut down for a variety of reasons that can easily be approved upon.

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Yes. High and Mighty. Acting like your dime matters and if you buy stuff matters when this may be your opinion alone and acting like the game will close based on this opinion.
The game hasn't even come out yet, how do you know it will be the same as before? You can dislike the interface but you don't have to act like your opinion is law by insulting others by calling them blind and backwards thinking, "If they don't release new content, and update the game" you haven't even given them a chance to release any new content let alone the game. They also can only add so much considering they aren't the creators of the game. And not only that, you're already asking for something when they haven't even finished patching it. It also could cost time and money to do so especially when they are the producers, not creators. I for one didn't give a damn about the interface. Biased as hell? How am I biased just because you're negative as heck? If anything, you are lol. You can suggest they can fix the interface, but preferably, after it comes out, and you can do so without insulting other people and being so damn negative. The game didn't shut down because of the interface. The game shut down for a variety of reasons that can easily be approved upon.

Never mind him, you prove a good point :).

Hyan2014
November 17th, 2014, 10:10 AM
Well, im sure if the game give proffit and have a good acceptance among the years, soft star may want give it a feel more attention. Maybe an improvement or 2 about something bothering us

Pepsimancer
November 17th, 2014, 11:10 AM
It probably would be best to wait for the game to come out before delving into all of this stuff, I mean for one it could be something they're working on (I've never played anything from Suba before so I don't know what they're like, or how co-operative SS will be), but not only that, there won't just be us oldies there, there'll be some new players interested in joining - And they'd probably want to hear their opinions too, as someone new to the interface rather than previous players who already know what they do and don't like.

tl;dr - Wait and see?

Skyish
November 17th, 2014, 01:45 PM

It doesn't matter if they're maybe working on something already, or not. Game didn't get closed because of the interface specifically, and for that reason alone. It got closed because people were leaving for various reasons, one certainly being a bad interface, other one being the lack of new content, some maybe left because of entirely different reason. Aeria wasn't getting enough out of it, and they closed it.

I said that IF everything stays the same as it was, the game will close again. If it closed back then, it will close now too.

This was a pre-caution suggestion thread, or whatever you want to call it. I never said that it will certainly close under subagames, what I said is that if they leave the game in the same state for a long time, like Aeria did, it will close.

I'm not negative, I'm just objective, because I know that this game can easily fall again.

If I was negative, I wouldn't be trying to make suggestions, I would be spamming here with things like: "This game is too old, and too bad, it will fail", but I'm not.

You need to look at DOMO objectively, and realize that by today's standards, it's not in a very good place. Hell, I couldn't stomach the interface back then, let alone now, after I've played some amazing, newer games, like Neverwinter, Aura Kingdom, Age Of Wulin...just to name a few.

DOMO closed back them, when these games didn't exist, people were leaving DOMO back then for far worse games, or for some other reasons.

If you put it on the market today in the same state as it was before, and don't update it, only people who are going to play it are those that are incredibly nostalgic, or people that have too weak PCs to play anything newer and better, and that won't be enough to sustain DOMO.

For what it was, DOMO's gameplay was nice, it didn't close because of that, people just got bored of doing same things, because they didn't update the game.

This discussion is pointless, though, you know that, right? You have your opinion, and I have mine, and mine's not going to change.

You can call me negative all you want, but I know I'm not, however you are biased simply because you won't admit to yourself that DOMO is an old, outdated game that can't compete with newer games today.

Maybe you're right, though, maybe they already are working on something to give DOMO a new life, BUT the difference between us is that I won't just be silent, and wait to see whatever they do with it, hoping for the best.

The least I can do for a game that I like is attempt to voice my opinion on bad things from the past, and suggest things to be improved for the sake of the game's future.

As for you, feel free to stay in delusion that your positive thinking alone will change anything, or that causing drama here will change my opinion and what I believe is good for DOMO.

Seriously, I can't even understand how can someone say that everything's okay with (aeria)DOMO with a straight face.

JinxCat
November 17th, 2014, 04:23 PM
It doesn't matter if they're maybe working on something already, or not. Game didn't get closed because of the interface specifically, and for that reason alone. It got closed because people were leaving for various reasons, one certainly being a bad interface, other one being the lack of new content, some maybe left because of entirely different reason. Aeria wasn't getting enough out of it, and they closed it.

I said that IF everything stays the same as it was, the game will close again. If it closed back then, it will close now too.

This was a pre-caution suggestion thread, or whatever you want to call it. I never said that it will certainly close under subagames, what I said is that if they leave the game in the same state for a long time, like Aeria did, it will close.

I'm not negative, I'm just objective, because I know that this game can easily fall again.

If I was negative, I wouldn't be trying to make suggestions, I would be spamming here with things like: "This game is too old, and too bad, it will fail", but I'm not.

You need to look at DOMO objectively, and realize that by today's standards, it's not in a very good place. Hell, I couldn't stomach the interface back then, let alone now, after I've played some amazing, newer games, like Neverwinter, Aura Kingdom, Age Of Wulin...just to name a few.

DOMO closed back them, when these games didn't exist, people were leaving DOMO back then for far worse games, or for some other reasons.

If you put it on the market today in the same state as it was before, and don't update it, only people who are going to play it are those that are incredibly nostalgic, or people that have too weak PCs to play anything newer and better, and that won't be enough to sustain DOMO.

For what it was, DOMO's gameplay was nice, it didn't close because of that, people just got bored of doing same things, because they didn't update the game.

This discussion is pointless, though, you know that, right? You have your opinion, and I have mine, and mine's not going to change.

You can call me negative all you want, but I know I'm not, however you are biased simply because you won't admit to yourself that DOMO is an old, outdated game that can't compete with newer games today.

Maybe you're right, though, maybe they already are working on something to give DOMO a new life, BUT the difference between us is that I won't just be silent, and wait to see whatever they do with it, hoping for the best.

The least I can do for a game that I like is attempt to voice my opinion on bad things from the past, and suggest things to be improved for the sake of the game's future.

As for you, feel free to stay in delusion that your positive thinking alone will change anything, or that causing drama here will change my opinion and what I believe is good for DOMO.

Seriously, I can't even understand how can someone say that everything's okay with (aeria)DOMO with a straight face.

An if then statement is still negative. It's not a suggestion if in the end you state "if you don't do this, then it will close." You say it as if it's a sure fact. In case you haven't noticed Subagames is not Aeria. They can decide how to run the game. They can decide to close it, IF they ever do. Aria did it on purpose.

Fine. You're negatively objective and jumping to a huge end conclusion when the game hasn't even started yet.

"You need to look at DOMO objectively, and realize that by today's standards, it's not in a very good place." Okay but that's not looking at it objectively. That is an opinion. "It's not a very good place" is not a fact. That is subjective. There is a reason that TW DOMO is still running. If Domo was so bad, you'd think it would be shut down. Yet that's the original. It started the earliest and is still going 9 years later.

And I didn't suggest don't update it. That would be the dumbest thing ever. If they can get a new interface, great, but I'm not going to say the game won't be successful when they haven't even released it yet and have already promised 5 updates in 2015.

"You are biased simply because you won't admit to yourself that DOMO is an old, outdated game that can't compete with newer games today." Okay, first off, that's not what biased is. Second off, I never said that. You sure get a lot from nothing.

"Maybe you're right, though, maybe they already are working on something to give DOMO a new life, BUT the difference between us is that I won't just be silent, and wait to see whatever they do with it, hoping for the best. "
Okay... again, that's another assumption because I never said that. I've commented plenty on their advertising campaign such as the kickstarter. I care about the game. I mentioned that they have to work on faster customer support response times. I'm not going to comment on the interface when the game hasn't come out yet and it really didn't bother me as much as it seems to bother you AND if I did, I'm not going to suggest the game will fail because of that. You could at least wait until closed beta to test it and say "this interface is s**t".

"The least I can do for a game that I like is attempt to voice my opinion on bad things from the past, and suggest things to be improved for the sake of the game's future." Okay great, do that, but like I said, for comments on the interface, at least wait until CBT, OR, don't suggest it'll fail because of it. It's like the stairs. You remember them being glitchy so you say "hey if you can fix this bug before releasing the game, please do so" great. Doesn't mean they will or can or maybe they already handled it. But you wouldn't say "fix the stairs or no one will play".

"As for you, feel free to stay in delusion that your positive thinking alone will change anything, or that causing drama here will change my opinion and what I believe is good for DOMO." See was this necessary? My delusion? Ha okay. I can think positively assuming they will update it and if they don't I can comment. It's not drama, you're just annoyingly negative suggesting the game will shut down if they don't update the interface. And mind you, your thread started with solely mentioning the interface to just using the words "update the game", there's a difference. The interface is specific. Updates can be a variety of things. Everyone should support updates.

"Seriously, I can't even understand how can someone say that everything's okay with (aeria)DOMO with a straight face"
And there's the kicker. I never said that. And also, aeria=/=domo, aeria=/=subagames.