PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good guild.

Subagames7Y58yr
November 15th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Hello,

To brief everyone, I was Ansi on the old Domo. Maybe some of you old timers will remember me.

Anyway, looking for a good guild. I'm looking for a casual team, not a team that wants to fill up for "Activity" because those never work out, or one that wants to "Climb to the top" because I'm not a try-hard. Here's my ideal team.

1. Relaxed, no competition.
2. Actually teams up and does stuff together.
3. Gets to know each other, uses Raidcall / Skype / Whatever chats you got goin' on.
4. Preferably has a website. If not, no worries. (No ads)
5. Doesn't invite "Anyone" that just asks on the spot, should only recruit down to earth good people.
6. Team size, probably no more than 20. I'd like to get to know people, not deal with congested confusing convo.
7. Prefer teams with an age group of 25+ average. I'm 29.

I think that's reasonable. I would like to get to know my team "Pre-Launch" so that's why I'm posting this thread.

I will be bringing someone whom I refer to as my pops. He's one of my best friends, and if he can't join, then I'll move onto the next team. He's old (I won't say), but he will farm pupu feathers 8h/7/365 and end up richer than anyone on the server. :)

You can learn about me here,
- https://www.larry.life

Irrelevant, but a bit about me, I'm a Linux server administrator. I don't use Windows, so I will be getting Domo to work on a Linux desktop, likely with VMWare or Wine. I'm a people person, have always been. I do like to help people, but only those that at least try to help themselves first.

If you feel I'd be a good fit for your team, my Skype is sociallarry - I might monitor this thread, but if I don't, shoot me a message. (Don't worry Suba Games, my Skype is already posted all over the internet.)

Lastly, I'm on the East Coast. I'll probably be incredibly active (Or at least leave Domo on in the background). I work at home, so I'll always essentially be around.

Thanks!

LadyOkamia
November 15th, 2014, 10:47 PM
I would tell ya to join Elite but we dont have a website that I know of and I think we are getting kinda big so its not that small thing your looking for Dx! But if your looking for some friends I would love to be friends with you :D! I love to talk and hang and play with others ^^! I think I am pretty down to earth!

Subagames7Y58yr
November 15th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Sure Lady, add me on Skype! If your team trims down a bit I'll consider joining. I'm going to keep my eyes open for a good team the first month unless the first team I get into really suits my friend and myself.

LadyOkamia
November 15th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Sure Lady, add me on Skype! If your team trims down a bit I'll consider joining. I'm going to keep my eyes open for a good team the first month unless the first team I get into really suits my friend and myself.

I mean you can feel free to try it out ^^ The guild seems very nice so far and so does the guild leader. I think it will go places and have a fun time ^^!

Sure feel free to add me on skype ^^! kitsunegoddess is my name on there :3! And I would love to party up and play with you when the game opens up :3!

Subagames7Y58yr
November 15th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Alright, sent the request!

Still looking for potential teams so first message still applies @everyone.

LadyOkamia
November 15th, 2014, 11:37 PM
^^! Nice! I hope you find something you are looking for <3!

Livipo
November 16th, 2014, 07:36 AM
I would also say Elite, but I can only speak for myself so far.. I am at least very relaxed (not competitive), helpful, talkative, and within the age group you require. I am looking forward to be in Elite anyway :) There may be a lot of people who want to join now, but I'll believe the real number when I see how many people are online on average :)

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Try Elite.