PDA

View Full Version : Blessed Jewel, I can't find it anywhere?

Carjhunt42SYYeX
November 16th, 2014, 12:39 AM
Hey guys, I recently took up blacksmithing and I want to craft the Sword of Blessing, but I can't find the two Blessed Jewels that are needed. Does this item even exist anymore? I can't seem to find it no matter where I look. Thanks.

Faedt
November 16th, 2014, 01:44 AM
There are two monster star cores in the 5-10 level range. The boss of either one (one is a corn, one is a giant) has a chance to drop it. One of the level 15 star core dungeon's boss also drops it, but it's a witch.

I would suggest not making the sword. The time that you'll spend trying to get the items will exceed the time the sword will be useful.

Shiono
November 16th, 2014, 09:28 AM
There are two monster star cores in the 5-10 level range. The boss of either one (one is a corn, one is a giant) has a chance to drop it. One of the level 15 star core dungeon's boss also drops it, but it's a witch.

I would suggest not making the sword. The time that you'll spend trying to get the items will exceed the time the sword will be useful.

^ That. You get better equipment every 5 levels (until lv25) from the gift box. There's no need crafting until then :)