PDA

View Full Version : DOMO Goals

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 09:32 AM
What are your short term and long term goals following the release of DOMO?
List everything you can think of.

~ArabSuperman

Gambachi
November 16th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Rage on a few Pupu's
Get the SE 2,4 Ruby and SE 1 & 3 Rock Pets
ALL THE TITLES!!

MinatoU
November 16th, 2014, 10:46 AM
All Pets, All Jobs Maxed(at 75), All Recipes, All Titles, Lot's of fame, Lot's of Money, Kill all area/vengeance/raid bosses, Lot's of Guild Fame.

I think it's good to aim high, no matter how long it takes.

(I might be kidding, I might not, that's for you to decide)

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 10:52 AM
All Pets, All Jobs Maxed(at 75), All Recipes, All Titles, Lot's of fame, Lot's of Money, Kill all area/vengeance/raid bosses, Lot's of Guild Fame.

I think it's good to aim high, no matter how long it takes.

(I might be kidding, I might not, that's for you to decide)

Don't "be kidding"
It's possible.
Give it time and consistency.

Skyish
November 16th, 2014, 11:20 AM
- Figure out a strong Witch Doctor build, and make an in-depth guide about it.

- Start a guild, and only invite players that I actually had contact with, played with, and considered them to be a player of quality. (Might not seem hard, but...not inviting random people is really challenging, simply because it means that guild will grow at a slower pace, and some people just don't have the patience for that)

- Find a male character in-game that is played by a female player for the relationship and marriage system, because I'll be playing a female character. (They have cooler eyes ^^)

- Try hard to put the progression of my guild as a whole at first place, before the progression of my own character. (I tried this many times, but I have always failed. I do manage for a while, but in the end, I always succumb to my desire to progress with my own character)

That's about it, for now. I'm sure I'll have more goals once I start playing the game again. :P

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 11:22 AM

- Start a guild, and only invite players that I actually had contact with, played with, and considered them to be a player of quality. (Might not seem hard, but...not inviting random people is really challenging, simply because it means that guild will grow at a slower pace, and some people just don't have the patience for that)

- Find a male character in-game that is played by a female player for the relationship and marriage system, because I'll be playing a female character. (They have cooler eyes ^^)

- Try hard to put the progression of my guild as a whole at first place, before the progression of my own character. (I tried this many times, but I have always failed. I do manage for a while, but in the end, I always succumb to my desire to progress with my own character)

That's about it, for now. I'm sure I'll have more goals once I start playing the game again. :P

Great goals.

MsSprite
November 16th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Trying to get back with my old friends of the DOMO knights hopefully there will be a few rejoining and haveing funsss ^.^ mostly i really want to see my friends again >.< if they do come back

MinatoU
November 16th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Don't "be kidding"
It's possible.
Give it time and consistency.

As long as I join a fun guild, I can do anything!

Mitzruti
November 16th, 2014, 12:13 PM
in the short term, I'd like to find people to play with who're actually on in the middle of the day (i mostly work evenings, which means i miss the usual prime time x.x)

longer term... max ALL THE THINGS. i suppose. and chase ALL THE LAZERS.

LeThoor
November 16th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Greetings,
My short term goals are to obtian a pet (not very hard if donating), also get muse and doc to level 20.
My long term goals is of course to get all the classes to level cap.

-Thoor

NotHereCantDelete
November 16th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Hmmmm...
Short term:
Get SE2/3 Sapphire and SE2 Lily, get all the classes I'm interested in (mainly mage/support ones), meet new/old people.

Long term:
Really not sure, I'm not as competitive as I used to be so I'm not sure I can see me grinding loads of classes to 70 like I used to. I'd like to get some of my old costumes back, green santa, tinkerbell headgear is a MUST, green mecha... Notice a theme?

Kitemay
November 16th, 2014, 01:06 PM

witch doctor is very flexible

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 01:08 PM
witch doctor is very flexible

Do you know if suba is going to release witch doctor or wait a couple months like in Aeria?

Kitemay
November 16th, 2014, 01:08 PM
in the short term, I'd like to find people to play with who're actually on in the middle of the day (i mostly work evenings, which means i miss the usual prime time x.x)

longer term... max ALL THE THINGS. i suppose. and chase ALL THE LAZERS.

nice =^.^=

Kitemay
November 16th, 2014, 01:09 PM
in my case rebuild my old styles, might try a new twist or two, ad get ruby and metal pets atleast.

Kitemay
November 16th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Do you know if suba is going to release witch doctor or wait a couple months like in Aeria?

no clue gomen

Skyish
November 16th, 2014, 01:14 PM
I know. I'm not really into attack speed and physical builds. I really just want to play him as a warlock, focusing mainly on his poison DoT skills, but idk how it'll be.

Oribani
November 16th, 2014, 01:20 PM
My goals would be,
- Join / make a guild with my friends
- Get past level 30, unlike my first character
- Get SE2 Lily and Sapphire, SE1 or SE3 Ruby, and SE1 Rock
- Take many screenshots
- Meeting up with my DOMO buddies
- Having fun with my group
- Get my Cloud Fox (Orange) back and name it the same name it had before. (I just hope spaces will be allowed in pet names.)
- Try Alchemy (When I was playing before, I barely used alchemy / never knew how to use it.)

and I'll make more goals as the game goes on.

Kitemay
November 16th, 2014, 01:24 PM
I know. I'm not really into attack speed and physical builds. I really just want to play him as a warlock, focusing mainly on his poison DoT skills, but idk how it'll be.

i use mostly the plant bug skills and sanctuary scarab, in my pet master build

LilKizuna
November 16th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Cap level Fencer, BM & Dancer.

Then become a arena/duel junkie.

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Cap level Fencer, BM & Dancer.

Then become a arena/duel junkie.

~Lil_Kizuna

Don't you mean cap commoner and doctor?

LilKizuna
November 16th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Don't you mean cap commoner and doctor?

No those are just my starting classes.

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 05:42 PM
No those are just my starting classes.

~Lil_Kizuna

Whats your IGN going to be so I can add you in the near future.

LilKizuna
November 16th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Whats your IGN going to be so I can add you in the near future.

Not exactly sure but one of my alts will most likely be Lil_Kizuna as long as nobody takes it *stares at Kaichan*

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
November 16th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Not exactly sure but one of my alts will most likely be Lil_Kizuna as long as nobody takes it *stares at Kaichan*

~Lil_Kizuna

Make it as soon as the game releases.

Xiaoming001
November 17th, 2014, 02:36 AM
since this relaunch is a reunion for many people. i would hoped to gather everyone up in eversun for a mass phototaking. Hopefully with some talented people around, we can make a full picture with everyone and titled 'welcome back domo'

Madelia
November 17th, 2014, 03:55 AM
My goal is to make a character with use this time, instead of just slamming my face on the keyboard and clicking away for no apparent reason in the hopes of it ending well. This time i'll be thinking about what i do, how i build my jobs, what i subclass etc.

And of course title hunting *.* i love me them titles.

FireaArt
November 17th, 2014, 04:10 AM
since this relaunch is a reunion for many people. i would hoped to gather everyone up in eversun for a mass phototaking. Hopefully with some talented people around, we can make a full picture with everyone and titled 'welcome back domo'

I support this idea!

LadyOkamia
November 17th, 2014, 04:51 AM
Here are my goals I know I will never complete them due to me not having much money in real life to get the stuff I want in game Dx! But here is my goals:

1.) To get my fav pets in the game ^^! Lily and ruby kitty
2.) To get the cute kitty cat costume <3! I want the black one <3!
3.) To make a lot of friends and to be known as the nicest person on DOMO or at least someone who always talks or something like that XD!
4.) To be the cutest Dancer out there <3!

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 08:41 AM

You sir, are a genius.

NARAPIDANA
November 17th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Train Support Job, and then Attack job, like hunter and BM.
after that, train Wizard, and go farm LoL
the gold i will use for made some armor, and the go Raid LoL

Crazy Goals, but i will try to realize them :)

Frodothehobbit
November 17th, 2014, 09:03 AM
collecting titles, pet and gold

Xiaoming001
November 17th, 2014, 09:12 AM
I support this idea!

You sir, are a genius.

Serious, should we do this? while everyone is either naked or in beginner wear or swimming trunks. This could be our launch project :awsum:

GameGrave
November 17th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Short term goal i to meet my old friends again in domo

long term i hope to be a strong independant kohai who don't need no sempai

Kitemay
November 17th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Here are my goals I know I will never complete them due to me not having much money in real life to get the stuff I want in game Dx! But here is my goals:

1.) To get my fav pets in the game ^^! Lily and ruby kitty
2.) To get the cute kitty cat costume <3! I want the black one <3!
3.) To make a lot of friends and to be known as the nicest person on DOMO or at least someone who always talks or something like that XD!
4.) To be the cutest Dancer out there <3!

atleast as far as pets go, i tend to give away any doubles i get, as long as you aren't worried about them being ori i might get one of the two pets you seek, as a double, if so you may have.

GameGrave
November 17th, 2014, 11:11 AM
sorry forgot how to quote lol

GameGrave
November 17th, 2014, 11:13 AM

this is a great idea! Could i be surrounded by a bunch of cute shura girls when we take it :P

NotHereCantDelete
November 17th, 2014, 11:14 AM
You know at least some of those cute shura girls will be guys, right?
This does sound like a great idea though, a load of players, some old some new, all reduced to newb armor and nudeness :p

DOMOAKFrost
November 17th, 2014, 12:25 PM
You know at least some of those cute shura girls will be guys, right?
This does sound like a great idea though, a load of players, some old some new, all reduced to newb armor and nudeness :p

i don't think he cares since he won't be lifting up the frock to look at the last turkey in the shop.

well, that'd be worth a Victoria Cross, i think.

MushroomTrees
November 17th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Short term: First thing that comes to my mind is pets. I'd like to get an SE ruby and an SE sapphire pet early on.

Second thing is create and play the correct gendered character.. I had played a male previously and neglected to tell quite a lot of friends my real gender. WHOOPS.

Long term: The reason I'm here is because my old group of friends reconnected with me and asked to (re)join them when domo opens. We're going to be remaking our guild and this time, I plan to be around for the rest of its lifetime to help achieve our collective goals.

Like you guys, I also hope maybe to meet more of my old friends that I hadn't stayed in touch with after I left, before domo shut down.

Finally, have a collection on my friends list of every single Australian player I can find. :P I don't care who you are, I love you automatically and I'm adding you.

LadyOkamia
November 17th, 2014, 05:29 PM
atleast as far as pets go, i tend to give away any doubles i get, as long as you aren't worried about them being ori i might get one of the two pets you seek, as a double, if so you may have.

Well thank you that is very nice of you :D! But I would feel bad @_@! Cause I would not be able to give you anything back @_@! I am not very good at making money in the game XD I am more of that random talky person XD

MrHikadaToYou
November 17th, 2014, 05:40 PM
To be the very best, like no one ever was.

Xiansin
November 17th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Short Term for me has to be,
Get my pets back, Figure out what Job im Going to focus on this time around.

Long term for me has to be finish up the Story, I pattered out at the Eastern Sea part. (at least as far as i can remember.)

GPolky
November 17th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Short term, cry a lot, grab my names, make my characters, cry more, get boxes and recipes, continue crying.
Long term, get back to exactly where I was before and be happy.

WildAngelSK2
November 17th, 2014, 06:16 PM
1. Take down MM at 1min and under
2. Kill hydra with 5 people instead of 6
3. Own one of every costume ever made
4. Not forget arrows for raids

Carecrow
November 17th, 2014, 06:37 PM
1. Take down MM at 1min and under
2. Kill hydra with 5 people instead of 6
3. Own one of every costume ever made
4. Not forget arrows for raids

Wow, be realistic. You'll never be able to remember arrows.

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 06:43 PM

Troll.
Not even once.

WildAngelSK2
November 17th, 2014, 07:10 PM

You'll just have to carry them for me.

GraceySells
November 17th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Goals:
1) Be a boss
2) Marry a boss
3) Build an empire

DOMOAKFrost
November 17th, 2014, 07:12 PM
You'll just have to carry them for me.

crow is everybody's *****, huh...

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Goals:
1) Be a boss
2) Marry a boss
3) Build an empire

Your goal #2 is right here. Time to get another.

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 07:18 PM

Lol if crow sees this....

Agiantnotepad
November 17th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Your goal #2 is right here. Time to get another.

Very smooth.

GraceySells
November 17th, 2014, 07:56 PM
your goal #2 is right here. Time to get another.

:o :o :o ;) I'm flattered.

DOMOAKFrost
November 17th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Goals:
1) Be a boss
2) Marry a boss
3) Build an empire

http://i-am-boss.org/images/boss.jpg

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 08:05 PM
http://i-am-boss.org/images/boss.jpg

Sorry pal, she mine 0.0""""""

DOMOAKFrost
November 17th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Sorry pal, she mine 0.0""""""

have fun with that.

LadyOkamia
November 17th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Goals:
1) Be a boss
2) Marry a boss
3) Build an empire

Sounds amazing let me know when you get to find the boss and build an empire :D

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 08:09 PM
have fun with that.

Who is "that"?

Ohh you mean Gracey.

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Very smooth.

Girls love confidence.... I know exactly what I'm doing
Yup....

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Sounds amazing let me know when you get to find the boss and build an empire :D

Boss, checking in! :D

DOMOAKFrost
November 17th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Girls love confidence.... I know exactly what I'm doing
Yup....

sure you do.

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 09:02 PM
sure you do.

Looking to become a GS again?

DOMOAKFrost
November 17th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Looking to become a GS again?

suba doesn't have a GS position.

LilKizuna
November 17th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Goals:
1) Be a boss
2) Marry a boss
3) Build an empire

( o.o)/ Psh you already got numba 1. I'll help you w/ numba 3 doh :U

~Lil_Kizuna

GraceySells
November 17th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Kizzy we gon build da bestest empire

( o.o)/ Psh you already got numba 1. I'll help you w/ numba 3 doh :U

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
November 17th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Kizzy we gon build da bestest empire

Enough of the will of kings
Stupefying us into the haze of war!
War to the tyrants! Peace to the people!
Go on strike, sons of the army!
And if the tyrants tell us
To fall heroically in battle for them -
Then, murderers, we will point
The muzzles of our cannons at you!

LilKizuna
November 17th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Enough of the will of kings
Stupefying us into the haze of war!
War to the tyrants! Peace to the people!
Go on strike, sons of the army!
And if the tyrants tell us
To fall heroically in battle for them -
Then, murderers, we will point
The muzzles of our cannons at you!

( o.o)9 ( o.o)7
Vive la Empire.

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 11:51 PM
^ This is so on topic ^

Kaipiee
November 18th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Goals:

1.) Get all the classes to the capped level
2.) Learn alchemy
3.) Be more of a team player
4.) Finding a guild that is around my age group and is small.

Carecrow
November 18th, 2014, 01:01 AM

just always carrying

LadyOkamia
November 18th, 2014, 03:22 AM
Why does no one want me Dx! I want to build an empire of cute fluffeh things and have a boss to @_@! *cries in the corner*

Frodothehobbit
November 18th, 2014, 05:03 AM
Why does no one want me Dx! I want to build an empire of cute fluffeh things and have a boss to @_@! *cries in the corner*

I want youuu!!!! My preciousss :p

LadyOkamia
November 18th, 2014, 05:23 AM
I want youuu!!!! My preciousss :p

I am scared. Senpai please save me :(

Frodothehobbit
November 18th, 2014, 05:40 AM
I am scared. Senpai please save me :(

where is senpai? Groarrrr:evil:

SeekingKnowledge
November 18th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Hm... Short term would be to level to 20, help friend to make his guild. Long term goals? Hmm....level up all 14 jobs to the highest level in game, work on alchemy, support my friend and his guild any way I can, regain the white saph pet I used to have along with the other pets I miss having, ummm what else? -Thinks- Ah yes...more long-term goals would be: farming like mad for items, raiding, and title hunting. ^-^

TheRealTangerine
November 18th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Hmm I wanna get into alchemy this time, but otherwise ..I'll just see where the game takes me >.<

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 12:04 AM
Hmm I wanna get into alchemy this time, but otherwise ..I'll just see where the game takes me >.<

Let me know, I could use heavy armor ;)

LadyOkamia
November 19th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Of course no one saves me GG. XD! But yeah my goals are to just make some nice friends ^^! And get kitty outfit and lily pet <3

LuLuNoir
November 19th, 2014, 03:00 AM
Short Term:
Make a lot of crazy friends!
Spend a lot of time in Eversun disrupting the community. LOL

Long term goals:
Being known by everyone.
Getting all my jobs to lvl 60+ within a few months.
Having every costume EVER!

/shrug

MinatoU
November 19th, 2014, 03:01 AM
The best aims are the 100 Million Gold Title "GDP Beater" (aka "Let's trade all our money to each other so we can all get the title!")
and the arena title "God of War" (aka "Let's get permanent Light Wings together!)

LuLuNoir
November 19th, 2014, 03:08 AM
The best aims are the 100 Million Gold Title "GDP Beater" (aka "Let's trade all our money to each other so we can all get the title!")
and the arena title "God of War" (aka "Let's get permanent Light Wings together!)

LOL I could never save up more than 30 million at a time. I was such a costumer/pet addict. :gusta:

Carecrow
November 19th, 2014, 04:09 AM

aka "lets borrow 1/10th of Gracey's gold for a title"

LilKizuna
November 19th, 2014, 05:57 AM
aka "lets borrow 1/10th of Gracey's gold for a title"

^ pretty much this

as for GoW title I'm sure most will just farm that title when they've hit the level cap...

Where is the pride in working 4 it meng... whereee....

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 08:51 AM
^ pretty much this

as for GoW title I'm sure most will just farm that title when they've hit the level cap...

Where is the pride in working 4 it meng... whereee....

~Lil_Kizuna

Then Gracey would have to sell everything she had. She never had 1b cash

ArcuiedHolic
November 19th, 2014, 10:04 AM
First month is getting Doc/BM/Hunter up to 50 then the next month is farming gold in canute canal :3

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 11:19 AM
First month is getting Doc/BM/Hunter up to 50 then the next month is farming gold in canute canal :3

Good plan :)!

Kitemay
November 20th, 2014, 02:11 PM
perfecting all my builds kekeke whaaaahahahahaaaa

Brealsan
August 24th, 2016, 05:55 AM
Get the 'Cute' title ????????????????