PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter Backed, Voted for Greenlight... Bring on the DOMO!

MikeSpo
November 17th, 2014, 03:43 PM
I've been following the very large Dream of Mirror Online thread for a few months now and had since took a break from checking, losing hope... Decided to check it once again and saw a whole section created for it! I was so happy.
I went on Steam and voted for DOMO to be Greenlit, I went onto Kickstarter and threw my wallet at the computer, I can not wait to start playing again. It's been so long that I have forgotten everything :( Hopefully the guides will start pouring in again.

Vanland
November 17th, 2014, 04:14 PM
I went on Steam and voted for DOMO to be Greenlit, I went onto Kickstarter and threw my wallet at the computer, I can not wait to start playing again. It's been so long that I have forgotten everything :( Hopefully the guides will start pouring in again.
I think they might have more use for the contents. Unless it's a really expensive / chic leather purse.

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Subagames is known for successfully reviving games.
Thank you SubaGames

MikeSpo
November 17th, 2014, 06:51 PM
I think they might have more use for the contents. Unless it's a really expensive / chic leather purse.

I don't see a problem with chucking 10-50$ at a game that I've never seen a rival for and will thoroughly enjoy its return, but thats just me.

ProjektWaffel
November 27th, 2014, 02:03 AM
This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

we got green light :EEK: :X