PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Introduction

Nethys
November 17th, 2014, 05:03 PM
So, I posted on here about doing a youtube series and it seemed to garner a bit of interest. Sooooo... Here's my first video.

https://http://youtu.be/S-5tMbv6E-I
Just tell me what you think, what things are good/bad, how I can make it better, this is something I'm doing for the community so your guys' opinion means a lot to me.

Livipo
November 17th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Nice and informative :)

Gambachi
November 17th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Reallyuseful video. You have the agi cap info in there as well which new players need to know to save them wasting points in it. :) Good to see Domo videos in HQ as well.

Superstarstrike
November 17th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Not quite bad for an introductry; I suppose for future videos you might actually do demomstrations of the skills, right?

Also if possible, could you add in text of the planned builds and the skills with their requirements? It can be hard to read them if you're watching the video by itself. Mentioning the passive skills may help too.

ArabPikachu
November 17th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Good job! Looking forward for more vids

Nethys
November 17th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Not quite bad for an introductry; I suppose for future videos you might actually do demomstrations of the skills, right?

Also if possible, could you add in text of the planned builds and the skills with their requirements? It can be hard to read them if you're watching the video by itself. Mentioning the passive skills may help too.

Thank you for your response! I actually hadn't even thought of people not knowing what the skills do, to be quite honest. I'll see about adding in some videos for skills and/or better explanations of what they do. I'm hesitant to add something like a build guide that tells you what you should be getting every level, because the whole idea of my videos is to try to explain why you would do something, not tell you what you should do. I'll be sure to add a section about the passives in the upcoming videos.
Again, thank you very much.