PDA

View Full Version : Snow, what cha think about it?

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 01:04 PM
So there's 8 feet of snow outside Buffalo NY (state of emergency)

time to sit back and enjoy a few brewskies, no need to go to work today!

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10404372_10205064931123537_6063410645786831376_n.j pg?oh=c8752f0abae8ce5ffd2b73305fe5f4e0&oe=54D95F17

what do you guys think of the snow?

Pepsimancer
November 19th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Uh oh, we've resorted to weather talk...
(just kidding lol)
Snow in the UK is hilarious 'cos we get nothing like what you guys get, yet even a little bit of it and people flip the hell out like someone's just announced the start of the zombie apocalypse.
There's a light dusting of frost and snow around?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TrippyLogic
November 19th, 2014, 01:08 PM
Snow is fine... so long as it stays below one foot.
We got very moderate weather in my country :)

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Uh oh, we've resorted to weather talk...
(just kidding lol)
Snow in the UK is hilarious 'cos we get nothing like what you guys get, yet even a little bit of it and people flip the hell out like someone's just announced the start of the zombie apocalypse.
There's a light dusting of frost and snow around?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

bring on the zombie snowmen

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 01:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x5SzBZNfEQ

LoIcatKumi
November 19th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Snow beers are the best
*after river beers, that is! *

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Snow is fine... so long as it stays below one foot.
We got very moderate weather in my country :)

rarely does our snow stay below one foot here

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Snow beers are the best
*after river beers, that is! *

ever have ice fishing beers?

Sqweezy
November 19th, 2014, 01:34 PM
No snow yet in Germany q_q I really snow though, i like winter way more than summer ;-;

LoIcatKumi
November 19th, 2014, 01:37 PM
ever have ice fishing beers?

I wanted to have some.
But I was too young at this time (had to stuck on a coca T__T)

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 01:42 PM
No snow yet in Germany q_q I really snow though, i like winter way more than summer ;-;

I love the winter myself, I like how peaceful the snow is

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 01:50 PM
I wanted to have some.
But I was too young at this time (had to stuck on a coca T__T)

Gambachi
November 19th, 2014, 02:17 PM
So there's 8 feet of snow outside Buffalo NY (state of emergency)

time to sit back and enjoy a few brewskies, no need to go to work today!

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10404372_10205064931123537_6063410645786831376_n.j pg?oh=c8752f0abae8ce5ffd2b73305fe5f4e0&oe=54D95F17

what do you guys think of the snow?

I hated it till I saw that. Now I want snow man! :awsum:

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Very cool :0 :D

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 02:41 PM

you might regret those words lol

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Very cool :0 :D

I see what you did there

Azullama
November 19th, 2014, 03:11 PM

you might regret those words lol

Let it snow in Cali, we won't regret it.

BlightBoy17
November 19th, 2014, 03:52 PM
snow doesn't exist in my country :p

Aradias
November 19th, 2014, 04:24 PM
I do enjoy looking at the snow through my window but, due to my intolerance to the cold I cannot stand the winter or much of autumn really.
I should probably move somewhere warmer.

Nethys
November 19th, 2014, 08:50 PM
I like it, but I know I'm not in the majority when I say that. We got something like 6 inches a week ago, and it's supposed to snow tonight. All I can do is hope.

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 10:43 PM
we're getting another snow storm tonight 7 people have been confirmed dead and there could be more from being trapped in the snow holy **** o_o

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 10:52 PM
we're getting another snow storm tonight 7 people have been confirmed dead and there could be more from being trapped in the snow holy **** o_o

Very scary o.o stay safe

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Very scary o.o stay safe

thanks i will

LilKizuna
November 19th, 2014, 11:59 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Snow_d579f0_1385069.jpg

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 12:11 AM

~Lil_Kizuna

Thank you for the nightmares tonight >.>

Madelia
November 20th, 2014, 12:48 AM
I love snow, i love how it looks when everything still has that fresh coat of white and the sounds it makes when you make the first footsteps.

But other than that it is cause i noticed that here high school girls wear skirts regardless of the season, they keep complaining about the cold and then wham the karma for being an idiot hits them in the face by falling face first into the snow cause of the ice. I just love seeing dumb people fall just like the snow hah~

To bad it hasn't snowed here yet probably isn't going to happen this year T-T

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 12:57 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/snow_d579f0_1385069.jpg

~lil_kizuna

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 12:58 PM
I love snow, i love how it looks when everything still has that fresh coat of white and the sounds it makes when you make the first footsteps.

But other than that it is cause i noticed that here high school girls wear skirts regardless of the season, they keep complaining about the cold and then wham the karma for being an idiot hits them in the face by falling face first into the snow cause of the ice. I just love seeing dumb people fall just like the snow hah~

so you like when girls fall in the snow when wearing skirts?

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 03:56 PM

*pushes you back to PG content* that was a close one o.o

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Snow can be beautiful until its more than 5 feet deep and swallowing up your car.

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Snow can be beautiful until its more than 5 feet deep and swallowing up your car.

And then your house opo

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 03:59 PM

~Lil_Kizuna

For some reason this picture makes me want to lock the front door. :ehh:

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 04:12 PM
*pushes you back to PG content* that was a close one o.o

I made sure not to say what was really on my mind....

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 04:13 PM
And then your house opo

and then your city orz

Madelia
November 27th, 2014, 12:59 AM

Extremely late reply is late :x but yea i do just cause i enjoy the screams and curses of them. Also since i'm female and straight i could care less about their skirts it's the amount of skin they show + the snow that makes me smirk and brightens up my days. But for real who in their right minds walks around in mini skirts in the middle of the winter, it's like asking for it.

TehParamedic
November 27th, 2014, 02:27 AM
One hand, I'd really like some snow. On the other, it's been raining over here in the desert, so everything is mud. I certainly don't want that after the snow, but I really love snow...

I would make a Miku snowgirl ( ´ ▽ ` ).。♡♡

LilKizuna
November 27th, 2014, 02:40 AM
One hand, I'd really like some snow. On the other, it's been raining over here in the desert, so everything is mud. I certainly don't want that after the snow, but I really love snow...

I would make a Miku snowgirl ( ´ ▽ ` ).。♡♡

http://vasi.net/uploads/podbor/v18032/yaponiiK.jpg

~Lil_Kizuna

FireaArt
November 27th, 2014, 05:21 AM
I live in Canada, and really enjoy snow!

However I live in what is probably the least snowy place in Canada (We have very mild weather), so we mostly get rain for days. :c

Whenever I see a touch of snow I get excited though, since now it's more rare than when I lived farther north!

ZenDragoon
November 27th, 2014, 10:46 AM
I live in Canada, and really enjoy snow!

However I live in what is probably the least snowy place in Canada (We have very mild weather), so we mostly get rain for days. :c

Whenever I see a touch of snow I get excited though, since now it's more rare than when I lived farther north!

I lived in Vancouver for 9 years and got snow for Christmas ONCE!

Personally, I like a nice Christmas snow but once it gets to January and everyone takes the decorations down is when I start wishing I lived in a tropical climate.

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Extremely late reply is late :x but yea i do just cause i enjoy the screams and curses of them. Also since i'm female and straight i could care less about their skirts it's the amount of skin they show + the snow that makes me smirk and brightens up my days. But for real who in their right minds walks around in mini skirts in the middle of the winter, it's like asking for it.

ahh ok well im straight and a guy so...a different reason to smirk comes up in my head at least

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 11:02 AM

~Lil_Kizuna

all of my yes

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 11:04 AM
I lived in Vancouver for 9 years and got snow for Christmas ONCE!

Personally, I like a nice Christmas snow but once it gets to January and everyone takes the decorations down is when I start wishing I lived in a tropical climate.

winters hit pretty hard here during january too, this is the first time in years that it started snowing so badly this early in the year...im kinda worried what january is gonna be like if we already got some much now

TehParamedic
November 27th, 2014, 11:28 AM

~Lil_Kizuna

(♡゚▽゚♡) My entire life has led up to this moment.

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 02:02 PM
(♡゚▽゚♡) My entire life has led up to this moment.

thats an amazing life you should be proud

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 02:15 PM
snow ain't bad. it's great for cooling down your drinks. I like throwing snowballs too. so it's great.

and that miku snowman. wow o.o

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 02:22 PM
snow ain't bad. it's great for cooling down your drinks. I like throwing snowballs too. so it's great.

and that miku snowman. wow o.o

snow is pretty bad...its good too but yeah its pretty bad

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 02:44 PM
snow is pretty bad...its good too but yeah its pretty bad

it's terrible to move and stops traffic x':

TheRealTangerine
November 27th, 2014, 04:05 PM

I like Snow, he's warm and caring and such a great Hero ....

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 04:56 PM

I like Snow, he's warm and caring and such a great Hero ....

wrong snow tangy. D:
but I should have known this would come from you D:

Matchamatsu
November 27th, 2014, 05:26 PM

lol girl's uniform pants balloon out at the thighs like mc hammer pants. I don't really blame them for not wanting to wear the uniform pants while in school, but at least bring other pants to wear for outside. Frostbite is no joke.

Madelia
November 27th, 2014, 09:40 PM
lol girl's uniform pants balloon out at the thighs like mc hammer pants. I don't really blame them for not wanting to wear the uniform pants while in school, but at least bring other pants to wear for outside. Frostbite is no joke.

Problem is where i live there are nearly no schools with uniforms o.o Maybe some on the other side of the country, but i never saw one. Which let's the question remain 'who in their right minds goes outside in the winter in mini skirts'. Maybe everyone here in belgium is just plain crazy in their teens o.o;

Matchamatsu
November 27th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Problem is where i live there are nearly no schools with uniforms o.o Maybe some on the other side of the country, but i never saw one. Which let's the question remain 'who in their right minds goes outside in the winter in mini skirts'. Maybe everyone here in belgium is just plain crazy in their teens o.o;
haha, in Canada and I've seen a lot of that in the winter. Guys running out into the snow wearing shorts for fun and girls wearing mini skirts in high heels waiting in a long line for the bar. They're crazy!!!!

OkamiKenjo
November 28th, 2014, 04:37 AM
I love snow and really miss New Jersey since down here in Arkansas we get little to some times none. If we could get a lot of snow like in New York even just once I would be thrilled. Lol

EnochP
November 28th, 2014, 06:10 AM
In England we get bugger all snow, and when we do it's like one inch and the country grinds to a halt in panic, cars crashing, businesses closing, fire in the streets, demonic spawn eating children.

Yeah we're not good with snow

Foomps
November 28th, 2014, 03:33 PM
snow needs to go away :<

Errinaya
November 28th, 2014, 04:45 PM
I don't mind snow if I don't need to go anywhere or drive anywhere.... basically I like to look at it out the window in the warmth and just walking in it for a moment in my wellie boots just to see my foot prints...XD

When I used to live in Loughborough I remember seeing uni students walking around in the snow in flip flops and shorts and there is me in my car with the heating on full blast thinking complete nutters

Frodothehobbit
November 29th, 2014, 09:21 AM
I want to see snow, never see it :(

UmbyZero
November 29th, 2014, 08:08 PM
It's snowing in my Animal Crossing town. That's all I need. XD

GameGrave
December 1st, 2014, 01:46 PM
I don't mind snow if I don't need to go anywhere or drive anywhere.... basically I like to look at it out the window in the warmth and just walking in it for a moment in my wellie boots just to see my foot prints...XD

When I used to live in Loughborough I remember seeing uni students walking around in the snow in flip flops and shorts and there is me in my car with the heating on full blast thinking complete nutters

i wont go out in sandles or shorts but i do wear tshirts walking to work

GameGrave
December 1st, 2014, 01:47 PM
I want to see snow, never see it :(

come to new york, im sure you'll get sick of it soon enough

Aidyl
December 1st, 2014, 02:48 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say....

I just caught on to this pun. And I love it.