PDA

View Full Version : Domo Soundtrack

FadeDragon
November 19th, 2014, 05:44 PM
So I was poking around youtube and came across this: Domo Soundtrack (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3D7EB396F0D179CD) Its not complete or anything, but its nice to see someone preserved the music for our listening pleasure while waiting for the launch.

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 06:06 PM
I use that playlist. Oh the nostalgia.

Oribani
November 19th, 2014, 06:38 PM
I remember looking at this playlist.

When I heard the title song I had to close it down because I was getting too sad.

Zerbia11
November 19th, 2014, 07:47 PM
I'm actually listening to the playlist as we speak :)

SeekingKnowledge
November 19th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Yay~ So I'm not the only one that's been listening to the DoMO soundtrack! Which track is everyone's individual favorite? :o

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Yay~ So I'm not the only one that's been listening to the DoMO soundtrack! Which track is everyone's individual favorite? :o

1. Main theme
2. Eversun city (day)
3. Eversun north and south

SeekingKnowledge
November 19th, 2014, 08:00 PM
1. Main theme
2. Eversun city (day)
3. Eversun north and south

Whoot~ Eversun City daytime had an awesome upbeat tune. :)

Zerbia11
November 19th, 2014, 08:02 PM
East Sea Plain

FoxyFi
November 19th, 2014, 08:04 PM
I love the entrance theme...I get so much nostalgia listening to it...plus it's such a lovely song. My other favorite is the Grassgreen Square Day theme. It's so fun to listen to. Makes me think of going on an adventure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7LnZqUVO1s

SeekingKnowledge
November 19th, 2014, 08:04 PM
East Sea Plain

Another good track. Makes me want to go fishing off one of the piers though. o.o

Zerbia11
November 19th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Another good track. Makes me want to go fishing off one of the piers though. o.o

There are fishing collection spots out there, but they're all on the coast. Oh well. East Sea Plain/Collection - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/East_Sea_Plain/Collection) (Gee I sure love quoting the wiki)

SeekingKnowledge
November 19th, 2014, 08:15 PM
There are fishing collection spots out there, but they're all on the coast. Oh well. East Sea Plain/Collection - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/East_Sea_Plain/Collection) (Gee I sure love quoting the wiki)

Still makes me want to go fishing nonetheless LOL

Aradias
November 19th, 2014, 08:18 PM
My favourite is definitely the Eversun night track. It's really calming and reminds me of hanging out with people in Eversun.

Oribani
November 19th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Which track is everyone's individual favorite?

1. Eversun City (Day)
2. Grassgreen Square (Day)
3. East Sea Plain

DOMOAKFrost
November 19th, 2014, 08:26 PM
only ones i listened to extensively are blakatoa and ESP

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 08:31 PM
+4. Eversun well (aka green globs well)

Miradora
November 19th, 2014, 08:55 PM
I especially like the music used in Grassgreen Daytime, Copperhorn Underground (Grizzly/Malachite), and Emperor Gang; I always turn those on if I am there for any length. Everytime I went on a photo shoot for my site in Emperor Gang, I always turned the music on and it really helped to build up the mood.

Deserving special mention is the music in Giantwood Manor. Although I don't go there often, I always enjoy time with 'opera guy'. I can listen to him for hours..

Millkbox
November 19th, 2014, 09:43 PM
1. ESP for sure
2. Quintiple Manor (it's quite catchy)

Deserving special mention is the music in Giantwood Manor. Although I don't go there often, I always enjoy time with 'opera guy'. I can listen to him for hours..

If I wanted a good chuckle, I listened to that track, haha.

WildAngelSK2
November 19th, 2014, 10:02 PM
This just makes me want to play more.

Oribani
November 19th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Okay I just listened to Giantwood Forest and I'm just going to change my list now

1. Eversun
2. Grassgreen Square / Giantwood Forest (Depends)
3. East Sea Plain

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Okay I just listened to Giantwood Forest and I'm just going to change my list now

1. Eversun
2. Grassgreen Square / Giantwood Forest (Depends)
3. East Sea Plain

Why are you torturing yourself :p

Z0mb3h
November 19th, 2014, 10:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7LnZqUVO1s&list=PLcZnW-9Vsh3JGs-G_-GWr257N9RtzL3Y6

I have a playlist with all the themes actually ouo Though if you know of a missing track let me know and I'll upload it. I have all the songs downloaded :3

Grass Green Square, East Sea Plain and Quintuple manor are my favorites

MinatoU
November 20th, 2014, 02:27 AM
1. Eversun North/South
2. Title Screen
3. East Sea Plains

Loomynar
November 20th, 2014, 02:47 AM
>coming back home after a long grind
>Eversun_Night.mp3

Instant feels, I tell you

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 02:49 PM
I remember just sittlng at the title screen just listening to the music instead of logging in lol

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 02:52 PM
I am using the opening song as a ringtone. Dx Everytime somebody calls me my head explodes with memories.

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 03:54 PM
I am using the opening song as a ringtone. Dx Everytime somebody calls me my head explodes with memories.

Genius. Also another great way to promote Domo. Quick people, change your ringtone to DOMOs soundtrack.

Gigglypuff1313
November 20th, 2014, 09:46 PM
My favorite tracks were always Eversun City (Night) because I spent so much time there and I'm a night person more than a day person, Swan Lake Basin because of the super catchy drum track, Blakatoa because its all menacing, and Grassgreen Square (night) because it almost has a catchy little Irish jig sound to it. There's also a smaller fragment of the Eversun North/South music that I love, the part were its all like depressing piano always gets me. Though to be fair I don't think there was really a song I didn't like in the game; if I had to pick a least favorite I'd probably say Neptune's because its just like super repetitive, though I also didn't like that place at all with how the graphics would make me dizzy back on my old junky PC from the lighting effects and all them dancer mobs :-/

FadeDragon
November 20th, 2014, 09:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7LnZqUVO1s&list=PLcZnW-9Vsh3JGs-G_-GWr257N9RtzL3Y6

I have a playlist with all the themes actually ouo Though if you know of a missing track let me know and I'll upload it. I have all the songs downloaded :3

Grass Green Square, East Sea Plain and Quintuple manor are my favorites

Oh these are your uploads? Thank you so much for preserving these!

Z0mb3h
November 20th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Oh these are your uploads? Thank you so much for preserving these!

Oh, no they're not. Only one of them are. I only set up a Youtube playlist to put all the ones I could find together. I do have a few soundtracks I have I can't find uploaded anywhere on Youtube though that I may post- though I'm not sure what maps/areas/quests they're from x)

Livipo
November 21st, 2014, 08:24 AM
I found that playlist a few weeks ago <3
All my years playing domo I had the music turned off.. I did NOT know what I was missing! O.o

My favorites are Grassgreen Square, both day and night. I spent SO much time there, didn't even know xD