PDA

View Full Version : New DOMO Job?

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Not saying this is going to happen.

What new job would you like to see in domo? Be creative and post below :)

Again. Not saying this will happened. Just post what you think would be a cool job.

~ArabSuperman

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 10:45 PM
with all the jobs that we have idk what we'd need honestly but if we could upgrade current jobs with new skills that'd be cool

MuinXhan1
November 19th, 2014, 10:48 PM
a simple necromancer class would be nice of course they'd need to use a scythe :P

Superstarstrike
November 19th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Maybe an AoE class that's actually physically based?

I mean, there are physical classes in this game with AoEs, but they're not really...meant to AoE.

Xiaoming001
November 19th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Job: Samurai
Ability: Use Saber on one hand and dagger on another
Skill: passive increase attack speed

FoxyFi
November 19th, 2014, 10:51 PM
When I was looking through the game files a long time ago there were references to some classes that were never designed and just simply left hanging around. The one that stood out most to me was Street Performer, with a weapon of parasol. If I recall correctly there was even a parasol icon...you could see it when you were a witch doctor. That idea was super cool to me. It could be another support type class for pets (Like you and your pet are putting on a show) or AoE/Support for parties. I think it'd be neat to have another class designed around pets because you currently have to decide between being a party muse or a pet muse, and I want to do both! But lack of skill points prevents that.

TL;DR - Another support or pet class with a parasol weapon

Xiaoming001
November 19th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Job: Calvery
Ability: able to mount pet without saddle with lance (has defensive and attack property)
Skill: able to case support skill and heal on one player

ArabPikachu
November 19th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Job: Calvery
Ability: able to mount pet without saddle with lance (has defensive and attack property)
Skill: able to case support skill and heal on one player

:0 I like this one

Mitzruti
November 19th, 2014, 11:14 PM
an alternative to mercenary for tanking. (MA comes close... but seismic alone isn't enough once the aoe classes really get rolling)
an alternative to doctor for healing.

those are the only two roles where you're really pigeonholed into a particular class to fill the roll.
party muse comes close but... there's plenty of other buffs and ways to give allies mp that being the best at it by sacrificing mobility seems fair.

sorceror already exists as an alt pet class, but i'm doubtful that we'll have it on release. the unlock requirments are pretty nuts anyway.

DOMOAKFrost
November 19th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Probably some kind of engineer. It's actually a softstar classic.

NautX
November 19th, 2014, 11:51 PM
I'm horrible at thinking up new classes, but one that was in game that I never experienced but wanted to is Daredevil. Being able to Dual Wield any two single handed weapons.....Why was this not implemented Q.Q

LilKizuna
November 19th, 2014, 11:53 PM
They need a job which can utilize the Spear better. >_> Mercenaries... ughh...

~Lil_Kizuna

Agiantnotepad
November 19th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Something that can dual wield! The boxing gloves don't count D:

AnnaLuxanth
November 20th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Barbarian - dual wield saber
- Throw Weapon: throws your weapon (you don't say) apply -50% damage output for 2s.
- Dancing Blade: Melee "Two Birds In One Shot (Hunter)"

Clown - Axe/Dagger
- Guillotine: 2s cast, humongous amount of damage, target below 20% HP instadeath
- Fail Jokes: Freeze target for Xs
- Pitting: Force an enemy to attack another enemy

SeanCT
November 20th, 2014, 01:23 AM
When I was looking through the game files a long time ago there were references to some classes that were never designed and just simply left hanging around. The one that stood out most to me was Street Performer, with a weapon of parasol. If I recall correctly there was even a parasol icon...you could see it when you were a witch doctor. That idea was super cool to me. It could be another support type class for pets (Like you and your pet are putting on a show) or AoE/Support for parties. I think it'd be neat to have another class designed around pets because you currently have to decide between being a party muse or a pet muse, and I want to do both! But lack of skill points prevents that.

TL;DR - Another support or pet class with a parasol weapon

These were in the language files:
<str id = " 100">Commoner</str>
<str id = " 101">Fencer</str>
<str id = " 102">Blademaster</str>
<str id = " 103">Mercenary</str>
<str id = " 104">Martial Artist</str>
<str id = " 105">Hunter</str>
<str id = " 106">Thief</str>
<str id = " 107">Shaman</str>
<str id = " 108">Wizard</str>
<str id = " 109">Witch Doctor</str>
<str id = " 110">Doctor</str>
<str id = " 111">Musician</str>
<str id = " 112">Dancer</str>
<str id = " 113">Merchant</str>
<str id = " 114">Engineer</str>
<str id = " 115">Daredevil</str>
<str id = " 116">Gallant</str>
<str id = " 117">Sorcerer</str>
<str id = " 118">Scholar</str>
<str id = " 119">Assassin</str>
<str id = " 120">Necromancer</str>
<str id = " 121">Street Performer</str>
<str id = " 122">Hero</str>
<str id = " 123">Beggar</str>
<str id = " 124">Toy</str>
<str id = " 125">Lord</str>
<str id = " 126">Royal Messenger</str>
<str id = " 127">Spy</str>

NautX
November 20th, 2014, 01:33 AM

Do you think that at one point maybe domo was supposed to have had class progressions like normal mmos?

Carecrow
November 20th, 2014, 01:36 AM
I'm holding out for "beggar"

MinatoU
November 20th, 2014, 02:22 AM
Well they already released Sorcerer from that list, I don't see why they can't release the others too.

I'll take Lord or Gallant

Kirbychu
November 20th, 2014, 02:27 AM
a simple necromancer class would be nice of course they'd need to use a scythe :P

^This a million times. I would love a necro class with like undead pets (like actual summons not the bullcrap they saddled witch doc with) and life steal and a scythe weapon omg...

...I think I just peed a little...

Eostre
November 20th, 2014, 02:28 AM

I recall that Daredevil class getting hinted around on aeria's DoMO but it never got released, would've been an interesting class for sure. All the other classes sound awesome too!
I for one would love a puppeteer class. :3

SeanCT
November 20th, 2014, 02:44 AM
It should be noted that just because they existed in the language file it doesn't imply that any actual code was written to support any of the non-standard classes...

MinatoU
November 20th, 2014, 03:00 AM
It should be noted that just because they existed in the language file it doesn't imply that any actual code was written to support any of the non-standard classes...

We can always imagine what they would be like

Loomynar
November 20th, 2014, 03:11 AM
Druids, Death Knights, Monk, Warlock, Rogues :^)

Just kidding.

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 03:23 AM
^This a million times. I would love a necro class with like undead pets (like actual summons not the bullcrap they saddled witch doc with) and life steal and a scythe weapon omg...

...I think I just peed a little...

can't think of any necromancers that used a scythe.

Kirbychu
November 20th, 2014, 03:47 AM
can't think of any necromancers that used a scythe.

If DOMO had a necromancer it would. Cuz DOMO is kewl.

Where else do you see a doctor class that actually uses a giant syringe as a weapon?
...or a doctor class period...

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 04:12 AM
If DOMO had a necromancer it would. Cuz DOMO is kewl.

Where else do you see a doctor class that actually uses a giant syringe as a weapon?
...or a doctor class period...

irl doctors at least used syringes.

necromancy hasn't ever involved scythes to my knowledge.

Carecrow
November 20th, 2014, 04:27 AM
irl doctors at least used syringes.

necromancy hasn't ever involved scythes to my knowledge.

irl merchants used calculators on a stick?

EnochP
November 20th, 2014, 04:38 AM
Engineer is best bet, since most other bases are covered. Then you have "physical magic" so you could do AoE's with explosives and stuff

Gambachi
November 20th, 2014, 07:11 AM
The Necronomicon is the only weapon a necromancer needs. Then just sit back in your throne of skulls as your legions of dead do the fighting instead. Scythes are too much hard work. :evil:

Loomynar
November 20th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Engineer is best bet, since most other bases are covered. Then you have "physical magic" so you could do AoE's with explosives and stuff

Engies that places sentries for area control and dispensers :^)?

OmfgSoySauce
November 20th, 2014, 07:49 AM
I remember the Black Market thing in TW domo had some of those jobs listed as enemies. They didn't really have unique skills, they used skills off of already existing jobs.

I fought a few and noticed...
Necromancer held a wand - Used First Aid, Health Heist, Hypnosis
Assassin held a dagger - Used Super Stab, Burning Rage, Hair Raising Hiss, Hypnosis
Hero dual weld a sword and saber, their normal attacks swung their sword at almost the same time (fraction of a second off) and dealt separate damage - Used Corkscrew Slice, Owl Slash, and some buff I couldn't tell.
Sorcerer dual weld a Wand and Dagger - Used Secret Charm of Shrieking Demons and Secret Charm of Searing Flame -- I died here :[

Not really important information as these are just enemies. The actual Sorcerer job doesn't have those wiz scrollcasting skills or something similar. Though interestingly enough, Sorcerer skill descriptions sounded like Shaman elemental Aoes, and then doc buffs and wiz buffs for pets only. I never seen a Sorcerer using their skills in action though. I just thought it would be interesting to write down.

Edit: Actually some of the information was already provided by AKFrost.

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Hmm what about a job with dual guns thats all support. I'm very fascinated with shooting things to heal or buff them.

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 12:59 PM

maybe out of desperation.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 01:04 PM

some of these sound really interesting

Gambachi
November 20th, 2014, 02:03 PM

:lol: Don't we have these in every MMO anyway? Moneh plox! :awsum:

Miradora
November 20th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Though interestingly enough, Sorcerer skill descriptions sounded like Shaman elemental Aoes, and then doc buffs and wiz buffs for pets only. I never seen a Sorcerer using their skills in action though. I just thought it would be interesting to write down.

They basically are shaman aoes with faster cd, longer cast time and slightly lower mp cost. As for damage, at lv50 they end up about the damage of a lv70 shaman aoe, but you need to make unlock scrolls using those crazy recipes to unlock the higher ranks. At least the animations look nice.

CHARINIDA
November 20th, 2014, 02:29 PM

Again. Not saying this will happened. Just post what you think would be a cool job.

~ArabSupermanjustglad that another game is on it way. divine souls it going to be a great game to play

TheRealTangerine
November 20th, 2014, 02:56 PM
They basically are shaman aoes with faster cd, longer cast time and slightly lower mp cost. As for damage, at lv50 they end up about the damage of a lv70 shaman aoe, but you need to make unlock scrolls using those crazy recipes to unlock the higher ranks. At least the animations look nice.

I am wondering, since Aeria had the reduced exp needed to cap, that there might be other "western" changes to accomodate this class here...

The requirements at two lvl 70's and all the mat collecting and stuff for the skills seem a bit steep for some (myself included >.<)

Miradora
November 20th, 2014, 03:36 PM
I am wondering, since Aeria had the reduced exp needed to cap, that there might be other "western" changes to accomodate this class here...

The requirements at two lvl 70's and all the mat collecting and stuff for the skills seem a bit steep for some (myself included >.<)

I kept hoping that they would make an easier way to get the scrolls later and that this was the harder way they started out with, but they haven't so far on IC. :( As is the only ones I would even remotely consider making are the ones that ask for crabmeat or dried rice, which are easier to get. Oh well, I don't really have the sp to rank them up much higher anyways since I spent so much on the passives (51 points!).

If you could get the class at 10, I think it might be a little too OP for aoe parties, especially as a sub, what with that crazy aoe mdef debuff and all. I think if you had a team of people subbing that, everybody would want to be in ha (even with the matk penalty, which would be moot with the matk buff the sub comes with and the debuff) since mercs may have a hard time keeping aggro against that kind of damage. The debuff only hits 8 targets at a time, but it basically raises everybody with magic aoes to their cap damage (including fencers) against the targets it hits. The debuff absolutely shreds man eating zombies in particular, which normally you would need quite high matk to cap on.

Sorcerer actually has a really long qualification where you need to farm a lot of lv60 mobs plus a few boss fights with lv70 bosses, so I think it would need at least a Lv60 to have a hope of surviving it (I believe it also has a special requirement that it makes you do the qualification tasks on a Wizard or Shaman, so I don't think you can BM or Hunter your way through it).

TheRealTangerine
November 20th, 2014, 03:43 PM
So the Sorcerer is kind of Sofstar's answer to magic based classes being left behind at the end game?

I wonder how it fares at level 70 ...with capped skills (after years of making those scrolls >.<)

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 03:45 PM
So the Sorcerer is kind of Sofstar's answer to magic based classes being left behind at the end game?

I wonder how it fares at level 70 ...with capped skills (after years of making those scrolls >.<)

doesn't sound like it has much potential if any for raids, which is where magic sucked at.

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 03:49 PM
doesn't sound like it has much potential if any for raids, which is where magic sucked at.

Amen. Enough with this sorcerer job.

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Amen. Enough with this sorcerer job.

hate it that much, huh

Miradora
November 20th, 2014, 03:55 PM
All it is really good for in endgame is giving wizard 10% more magic damage increase and +50% max mp on the same passive slot, which still doesn't save casters. If they had given it some nice single targets with fast cd/cast time with reasonable mp cost and a powerful magic skill damage version of martial hex, that might amount to something.

Kitemay
November 20th, 2014, 04:34 PM

~ArabSuperman

i want non linear skills, like traps, turrets, spells that work through placeable runes and such as that. getting a bit tired of simple lock and fire skills, though this would require alot of work on domo's core programming, depending on how it was implemented.

i would also like to see skills that would fire in set direction from the character, such as ones that release conical aoes, and piercing attacks would be nice to see too.

not so picky about what kind of classes they add as long as they show some major creativity in how they play. i think currently witch doctor is the most creative class, and it is a good one too. but i would just love to see something that when people first play it it'll take them awhile to get used to it, even me XD and mind you my builds are... odd and creative.

Gambachi
November 20th, 2014, 04:37 PM
I want to know what that Toy class is about. Sounds creepy.. But then DOMO was pretty good at creepy at times.

Kitemay
November 20th, 2014, 04:39 PM

in the past yes

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 04:39 PM
I want to know what that Toy class is about. Sounds creepy.. But then DOMO was pretty good at creepy at times.

It's probably supposed to be "puppet", and a monster-only class.

Gambachi
November 20th, 2014, 04:46 PM
It's probably supposed to be "puppet", and a monster-only class.

Ah that would make more sense. Cool if it was a puppet master job where you were able to control certain things about an enemy or make it do an action. Like a skill called "Come here" Where the enemy walked towards you instead of having to pull it or something.

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Ah that would make more sense. Cool if it was a puppet master job where you were able to control certain things about an enemy or make it do an action. Like a skill called "Come here" Where the enemy walked towards you instead of having to pull it or something.

I think that would be too over power when dueling players.

Gambachi
November 20th, 2014, 06:02 PM
I think that would be too over power when dueling players.

Haha true. Wasn't thinking about the PvP side of it. :ROLLEYES:

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Haha true. Wasn't thinking about the PvP side of it. :ROLLEYES:

Have to admit that would be a pretty cool job.

TheRealTangerine
November 21st, 2014, 07:25 AM

They kinda already have that "skill" in game with the Witch Doctor bugs, that moved you/the enemy. I loved the one to move enemies on the pet quest...to move the pupu all the way up the stairs!

Here: http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Claw_Bug

Gambachi
November 21st, 2014, 08:04 AM
Ah I never touched the witch doctor job in Aeria. Might have to look into that now. :EEK:

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 08:42 AM
Ah I never touched the witch doctor job in Aeria. Might have to look into that now. :EEK:

It's a really neat job.

Kitemay
November 21st, 2014, 04:01 PM
It's a really neat job.

it's an integral part of my pet master build XD

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 04:04 PM
it's an integral part of my pet master build XD

Hopefully they release it immediately for your sake.

Kitemay
November 21st, 2014, 04:50 PM
Hopefully they release it immediately for your sake.

i certainly hope so, but i have two other builds to keep me occupied, my pet master build was so focused on team play that it couldn't survive well outside of a team XD i had to fight foes two or more levels lower than myself

as opposed to my solo build, which could take on foes twice again it's level, half it's level over if bosses, unless i knew the boss and area well, in which case up to 1.6 Xs higher

Gambachi
November 21st, 2014, 06:00 PM
i certainly hope so, but i have two other builds to keep me occupied, my pet master build was so focused on team play that it couldn't survive well outside of a team XD i had to fight foes two or more levels lower than myself

as opposed to my solo build, which could take on foes twice again it's level, half it's level over if bosses, unless i knew the boss and area well, in which case up to 1.6 Xs higher

Is that just using pure Job skills and attribute points or are you relying on special gear as well?

Kitemay
November 21st, 2014, 06:34 PM
Is that just using pure Job skills and attribute points or are you relying on special gear as well?

surprisingly i don't rely much on gear, my last time on the only gear i had was a cheap syringe XD this time i will need to add the weapon for fencer for a new build i have in mind. so i'll be up to two pieces of gear :P my pet master can go around completely without weapons or armor, which is great cause i kinda had little room after all the consumables

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 06:37 PM
surprisingly i don't rely much on gear, my last time on the only gear i had was a cheap syringe XD this time i will need to add the weapon for fencer for a new build i have in mind. so i'll be up to two pieces of gear :P my pet master can go around completely without weapons or armor, which is great cause i kinda had little room after all the consumables

Good for you :) that's the way it should be in my opinion. It makes training a little more interesting. However, if I'm in a rush to get a job capped, I'll use these consumables.

KratosDOT
November 21st, 2014, 10:24 PM
On the topic of Necromancer as a class, I think it would be cool to have a scythe as a weapon, solely because the only other class that might be able to use a scythe as a weapon would be wizard or sorcerer as a focus, or a physical class that would use pole-arms, or specifically scythes. Perhaps even maybe a Reaper class? That might be cool. Uses cloth, scythe, maybe some sort of consumable to cast spells, such as maybe bone powder, or ash? Spells would include debuffs, aoe debuffs, physical damage aoe, and single target high damage output spells, maybe something that has a 0.02% chance to one hit an enemy. Stuff like that might be cool.

DOMOAKFrost
November 21st, 2014, 10:33 PM
On the topic of Necromancer as a class, I think it would be cool to have a scythe as a weapon, solely because the only other class that might be able to use a scythe as a weapon would be wizard or sorcerer as a focus, or a physical class that would use pole-arms, or specifically scythes. Perhaps even maybe a Reaper class? That might be cool. Uses cloth, scythe, maybe some sort of consumable to cast spells, such as maybe bone powder, or ash? Spells would include debuffs, aoe debuffs, physical damage aoe, and single target high damage output spells, maybe something that has a 0.02% chance to one hit an enemy. Stuff like that might be cool.

it wouldn't be a "reaper" class so much as a "farmer" class, since that's who actually uses scythes.

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 10:35 PM
it wouldn't be a "reaper" class so much as a "farmer" class, since that's who actually uses scythes.

What do farmers use scythes for ?

DOMOAKFrost
November 21st, 2014, 10:36 PM
What do farmers use scythes for ?

to collect their crops.

The grim reaper itself is actually an allegorical farmer, since his crop is human souls which he "reaps" upon death.

KratosDOT
November 21st, 2014, 11:01 PM

Man, why you gotta be such a kill joy? Just have some fun. It would be cool to have a class using a scythe as a weapon, for sure. And it wouldn't be a "Farmer" class, because it would be themed to the reaping of lives, and/or souls. Just let us dream. This is all ideas of what we think is cool and you're just shutting people down.

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 11:14 PM
Man, why you gotta be such a kill joy? Just have some fun. It would be cool to have a class using a scythe as a weapon, for sure. And it wouldn't be a "Farmer" class, because it would be themed to the reaping of lives, and/or souls. Just let us dream. This is all ideas of what we think is cool and you're just shutting people down.

Welcome to AKFrost's world.

Kitemay
November 21st, 2014, 11:30 PM
Good for you :) that's the way it should be in my opinion. It makes training a little more interesting. However, if I'm in a rush to get a job capped, I'll use these consumables.

i mean items like poison and voodoo bugs, more than anything

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 11:32 PM
i mean items like poison and voodoo bugs, more than anything

Hopefully we can train together in the near future :D that would be so epic

DOMOAKFrost
November 22nd, 2014, 12:20 AM

Then we might as well add spaceships and lightsabers into the game as well, why not?

The game have a setting here that should be followed. If it's going to be a costume or vanity, whatever, but when you make it an in-game mechanic, it only makes sense to, yanno, at least follow the theme of the game?

Domo, as noted, is based on Chinese mythology. There's no grim reaper in china. The avatar of death is a judge/king who will simply order for your arrest when you're supposed to die, and his minions will claps you in chains and drag you off to hell. There's no scythe involved anywhere here, and it is not a symbol of death as it is in the West.

Also, considering what low level gear look like for every other job, your "necromancer", "reaper" or whatever is going to look like a farmer anyways for the first 40 or so levels.

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 12:23 AM
Then we might as well add spaceships and lightsabers into the game as well, why not?

The game have a setting here that should be followed. If it's going to be a costume or vanity, whatever, but when you make it an in-game mechanic, it only makes sense to, yanno, at least follow the theme of the game?

Domo, as noted, is based on Chinese mythology. There's no grim reaper in china. The avatar of death is a judge/king who will simply order for your arrest when you're supposed to die, and his minions will claps you in chains and drag you off to hell. There's no scythe involved anywhere here, and it is not a symbol of death as it is in the West.

Also, considering what low level gear look like for every other job, your "necromancer", "reaper" or whatever is going to look like a farmer anyways for the first 40 or so levels.

You killed me lmao....

Matchamatsu
November 22nd, 2014, 12:37 AM
Probably some kind of engineer. It's actually a softstar classic.
^ would be badass.

LuLuNoir
November 22nd, 2014, 01:23 AM
I just had a awesome idea! A new job = card dealer.

You throw cards! Like Gambit. LOL

Gambachi
November 22nd, 2014, 04:41 AM

The Xuanyuan Jian series isn't it? I know it has some very similar looking monsters in it.

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 09:01 AM
I just had a awesome idea! A new job = card dealer.

You throw cards! Like Gambit. LOL

Hmm. That's an idea :D

OmfgSoySauce
November 22nd, 2014, 09:12 AM
They need a job which can utilize the Spear better. >_> Mercenaries... ughh...

~Lil_Kizuna

I would also like to see a class that uses spears offensively. I can already picture my sprite using a spear to whack enemies taller than him ... and then I cast Ziodyne.

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 09:29 AM
I would also like to see a class that uses spears offensively. I can already picture my sprite using a spear to whack enemies taller than him ... and then I cast Ziodyne.

I thought that existed. Any wieldable item is offensive when you attack a monster.

LilKizuna
November 22nd, 2014, 09:51 AM
I thought that existed. Any wieldable item is offensive when you attack a monster.

Offensively as in a reasonably decent PvE/PvP job. Mercenary is pretty bottom of the barrel for both when it comes to that. We could even argue that Doctor was better in PvP than Mercenary.

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 09:56 AM
Offensively as in a reasonably decent PvE/PvP job. Mercenary is pretty bottom of the barrel for both when it comes to that. We could even argue that Doctor was better in PvP than Mercenary.

~Lil_Kizuna

Mercenaries have 1 job.
TANK

LilKizuna
November 22nd, 2014, 10:00 AM
Mercenaries have 1 job.
TANK

Which was essentially the point of my earlier suggestion. Thanks~

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 10:26 AM
Which was essentially the point of my earlier suggestion. Thanks~

~Lil_Kizuna

Off topic: your profile pic reminds me of the lollipop weapon. I remember we people running around with it in DG.

LilKizuna
November 22nd, 2014, 11:42 AM
Off topic: your profile pic reminds me of the lollipop weapon. I remember we people running around with it in DG.

It is.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii164/Kizuna7/00000262.png
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii164/Kizuna7/Kizuna%20Art/KizBlink.gif

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
November 22nd, 2014, 02:06 PM
The Xuanyuan Jian series isn't it? I know it has some very similar looking monsters in it.

domo is part of that series, yes.

LuLuNoir
November 22nd, 2014, 02:16 PM
It is.
~Lil_Kizuna

I loved using the Lollipop as a sword to bash PuPus outside of Eversun.

Also it's fun to fly on. Lulzz

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 02:19 PM
I loved using the Lollipop as a sword to bash PuPus outside of Eversun.

Also it's fun to fly on. Lulzz

I know right? I even double gilded mine.

HealerKun
December 12th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Bump è_é!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuLuNoir
December 12th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Can we have a evil scientist job? I want to throw acid. Have giant robots. And be able to finally kill Batman. :evil:

DevilInGlasses
December 12th, 2014, 11:01 AM
I'd like to see some more.... potent... professions that don't rely on consumable items.

Kitababie
December 12th, 2014, 06:10 PM

OMG Yuuussssh. A Scythe job. I would die happy.

Zephrom
December 12th, 2014, 10:49 PM
OMG Yuuussssh. A Scythe job. I would die happy.

There a certain mmo with a scythe class release just a couple of days ago..play tht in the meantime of waiting on domo to make an appearance :troll:

Dyyn
December 12th, 2014, 10:55 PM
A scythe class? Why would you want to play as a Farmer?

DOMOAKFrost
December 12th, 2014, 10:57 PM
A scythe class? Why would you want to play as a Farmer?

damn dyy, I made that joke in this thread about a month ago.

Phillippus
December 12th, 2014, 11:07 PM
If we can be merchants, why the hell can't we be farmers? It would be pretty cool to walk around with my straw hat, a basket full of vegetables on my back and my trusthworthy Scythe. :D

LuLuNoir
December 13th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Ooh a photographer class would be awesome. Stun monsters with flash and then take pictures of them and summon them. You can also throw film. LOL

Cheeeese!

HealerKun
December 13th, 2014, 05:56 AM
ye and take perverted pictures of them then black-mail them with it :D

DOMOAKFrost
December 13th, 2014, 12:48 PM
ye and take perverted pictures of them then black-mail them with it :D

That'd get this company protested so hard by feminist groups.

Aidyl
December 13th, 2014, 01:05 PM
That'd get this company protested so hard by feminist groups.

Couldn't we take perverted pictures of the male-ish monsters as well? ;D No reason for feminist groups to raise a scene, then. Equal objectification!

DeikaBabe
December 28th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Couldn't we take perverted pictures of the male-ish monsters as well? ;D No reason for feminist groups to raise a scene, then. Equal objectification!

I'm all for that. I think it would be interesting to hear all the little details yall can come up with for photographer class :-)....
On another note, is this the same AKFrost from aeriagames?

Gambachi
December 28th, 2014, 06:54 AM
I'm all up for equal rights and yada but Fiery Eyed Jimmy in a mankini? I'm good thanks :ehh:

Icywind1980
December 28th, 2014, 06:57 AM
I'm definitely on board for a necromancer or an engineer. Good ideas people!

NARAPIDANA
December 28th, 2014, 08:00 AM
no idea, domo already have lot of job than other game. :X

NotHereCantDelete
December 28th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Make a mad scientist that plays with the genetics of pets - mix the genes of a sapphire and a ruby for the mighty glory of TURTLECAT.

HippieGoddess
December 28th, 2014, 10:59 AM

Actually it's been proven that scythes are not good weapons to use, they're too unbalanced and hard to maneuver in the way you have be forced to if you had to fight. So realistically it would never be a good choice. Take that for a buzz kill.

HippieGoddess
December 28th, 2014, 11:01 AM

This actually gave me an idea, what if there was a class that used chains to attack? We have a thief class, so why not a escaped convict class? They would wear clothing and might have balls at the end of their chains of their feet or something.

ArabPikachu
December 28th, 2014, 11:20 AM
This actually gave me an idea, what if there was a class that used chains to attack? We have a thief class, so why not a escaped convict class? They would wear clothing and might have balls at the end of their chains of their feet or something.

Or maybe escaped convict could be the post result after getting lvl 70 thief. After months of "thieving" you get sent to domo jail for 4 hours and "escape" as an escaped convict; therefore making that the qualifications.

Gambachi
December 28th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Make a mad scientist that plays with the genetics of pets - mix the genes of a sapphire and a ruby for the mighty glory of TURTLECAT.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/drunkenbutterfly_2007/Yourangmonster.png (http://s133.photobucket.com/user/drunkenbutterfly_2007/media/Yourangmonster.png.html)

NotHereCantDelete
December 28th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Oh God... Lily horns, Sapphire scales, Ruby nose kinda, Rock fur and stance...
This is too far.... TOO FAR!! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!
-cries forever-

DOMOAKFrost
December 28th, 2014, 02:50 PM

Have you seen feminist groups lately?

I'm all for that. I think it would be interesting to hear all the little details yall can come up with for photographer class :-)....
On another note, is this the same AKFrost from aeriagames?

Yes.

HippieGoddess
December 28th, 2014, 03:21 PM
-cries forever-

He was so busy figuring out if he could, he never stopped to figure out if he should. Now, we're left with this.

Zephrom
December 29th, 2014, 02:47 AM
-cries forever-

He was so busy figuring out if he could, he never stopped to figure out if he should. Now, we're left with this.

I must say.. put a saddle over it and run it through Eversun city just for the expressions on people faces. How you go on that business? It's all you on that one. :awsum:

Waxfruit
December 29th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Engineer would be nifty. Have one tree for tossing out explosives, turrets, AOE buff towers, etc.(with appropriate consumables of course) and have the other tree with mechanical pets and buffs/heals for them.

Dyyn
December 29th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Engineer would be nifty. Have one tree for tossing out explosives, turrets, AOE buff towers, etc.(with appropriate consumables of course) and have the other tree with mechanical pets and buffs/heals for them.

How would an Engineer fit into DoMO's mythos?

Also, stop bumping this bad thread pls

Carecrow
December 29th, 2014, 03:13 PM

Idk, it was one of the jobs listed in the game files though

DOMOAKFrost
December 29th, 2014, 03:35 PM

softstar always had a fascination with ancient mechanical androids built by old Chinese woodwork masters.

In fact, their second game featured such an android prominently, and their fourth had a main character that was crippled and had to use this technology to move around.

Gambachi
December 29th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Isn't there a robot boss in one of the new domo updates for the other versions? Also lets not forget Metal pets. Shura da Vinci must have a metal pet making yard somewhere.

Treffnichts
December 30th, 2014, 10:14 AM
necromance would be cool... using black mage and spawn taco zombies lol

Derimache
March 6th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Here some picture about new domo jobs and weapons that will be coming.. this pict was from tw version.. i hope this is true.. still have 9 more jobs coming to the game.. and 3 weapons

Lokina
March 6th, 2015, 10:28 AM
I want a class with the aoe power of wiz, the cc/buff/debuff of shaman and the pet sounds of muse......

Wait there already a class like that and it called sorcerer and we may get it in a hr or so....CANT WAIT!!!

OwTheEdge
March 6th, 2015, 10:33 AM

It's called a Selfie Stick.

I'll show you later~

Also:

Derimache's photos
Beggar? That's half the people ALREADY IN DOMO

ArchOwl
March 6th, 2015, 10:33 AM
job: rapper

ability: pop bottles in the club and spit fire

skill: able to bring the hype and make shawty drop it low

BestBlademasterNA
March 6th, 2015, 10:43 AM
job: rapper

ability: pop bottles in the club and spit fire

skill: able to bring the hype and make shawty drop it low

im in tears right now

Radh
March 6th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Here some picture about new domo jobs and weapons that will be coming.. this pict was from tw version.. i hope this is true.. still have 9 more jobs coming to the game.. and 3 weapons

im laughing so hard with d upcoming job list....
organ teacher??so u gonna pilfer the enemy organ and sell it at black market???cool

fearless need lvl 70 taoist..omg his skill gonna be storm,earthquake,tornado...that wipe d whole big beam each cast???

bachelor degree.....i dont know what to say

d choice of word is hilarious....im waiting for "ramen seller" and "geisha" news lol

Divini
March 6th, 2015, 07:44 PM

Hahaha Bachelor's Degree. I always wanted to play a MMO class that I already am irl.

8thgod
March 8th, 2015, 04:13 AM

Ninja class

Tsukiya
March 8th, 2015, 05:20 AM
Man, Beggar sounds great.

Skill: Get straight up GOLD from enemies by using beg.

Would lvl, SO HARD.

RyzenNarCon
March 8th, 2015, 05:40 AM
Beating you with my Umbrella-ella-ella ayy, ayy lmao

Hero would be sweet, can wield Shields and Swords and Axes

For Tank base Job, General; pure def, no spd, lance; swords; axes

or for Bows and Swords; Ranger or Nomadic Trooper/Nomad

Or Pure Lances; Halberdier or Solider

War Monk or something like that Heals and Axes

If you didn't catch on to the theme

What is... Fire Emblem Classes, just a thought. ahaha

Tsukiya
March 8th, 2015, 06:32 AM
Thinking back on beggar, Guilt trip and pester would be a pretty good skills too :awsum:
Guilt Trip would be a debuff of some kind and Pester would probably cause Aggro....

Zephrom
March 8th, 2015, 08:33 AM
I wonder if painter will be a class in domo, Using ink to kill stuff..

Gambachi
March 8th, 2015, 09:17 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/qyyb6t.png

Kitsunari
March 9th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Makeup Artist!
Would be the best job ever!
Paint the monsters and make them disintegrate,
Make them so ugly it hurts!
And buff players, for example
Air Brush~ Makes the player/Team members flawless for such and such time limit
That the monsters just don't want to punch that gorgeous face! Evasion +20 : D

LazyCarissa
April 19th, 2015, 06:21 AM
A Class that utilize food/pill (Chef?)
Can Use cook monster and get some food token to use as another skill consumable.
Create item that can Debuff/Buff/Heal (Choose)
And most important can make food for hungry teammates.