Z0mb3h
November 19th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Sylph ouo though I do like being a shura too, but I like the sylph hair better

GameGrave
November 19th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Human male character and shura female for them sexy female outfits

Oribani
November 19th, 2014, 11:38 PM
I want to be Human, but some outfits look better on Slyph / Shura. I was Sprite before so I want a little change. lol

DOMOAKFrost
November 19th, 2014, 11:41 PM
you mean this game has races?

I thought it was just sylph and ugly sylph.

LilKizuna
November 19th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Shura of coarse.

We da bes

~Lil_Kizuna

NautX
November 19th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Gotta stay with Human. May go sprite for an alt though. Shura males were ugly.

Eostre
November 20th, 2014, 01:41 AM
Tied between Shura and Sprite, I honestly love all the races though. :3

Pekikuubik
November 20th, 2014, 01:50 AM
Sylph master race, represent!

Huh, I actually expected Shuras to lead the poll. I guess running around in pantsu only isn't in anymore.

CloudMamori
November 20th, 2014, 02:11 AM
obviously human

RurouniGalt
November 20th, 2014, 02:21 AM
Of course Human but I always had a strange attraction to Sylph.

Loomynar
November 20th, 2014, 02:48 AM
I used to play as Sylph on my first playtrough but then I switched into a human character and felt comy with it :)

MinatoU
November 20th, 2014, 03:00 AM
Sylph are slow(They float but they too get stuck on stairs)
Sprites have a strange animation (but probably the best raid race for their natural speed boosts)
I have nothing to say about Shura...

I pick Human (But I'll make sure to pick up a sprite transformation box along the way)

CloudMamori
November 20th, 2014, 03:19 AM
there's four different humans

Humans
Humans that defy gravity
ugly humans
and short humans

Human is love
Human is life.

NotHereCantDelete
November 20th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Sylph main, human alt.
I always loved wearing my armor on Sylph and smacking people with my sleeves. SLEEEEEVES!

TrippyLogic
November 20th, 2014, 05:49 AM
This is how I perceive the races.
Warning: The following is full of subjective bias.

Human - Plain and boring, I always avoid choosing it.
Shura - Big and beastly, not really interesting to me.
Sylph - Intriguing and I played it for a while, but floating around and weapons floating in front of me got kinda silly.
Sprite - Cute, little and adorable <3

Gambachi
November 20th, 2014, 05:49 AM
Sprites make better panda's and penguins. :awsum:

TheRealTangerine
November 20th, 2014, 05:53 AM
I can't choose ;(
I like all the races, although Sylph sleeves sometimes annoy me...yet I mained a Sylph ...and the floating weapon animations are so vile too >.<

HakiYuna
November 20th, 2014, 08:16 AM
sylph? shura? no aeria pls

http://i.imgur.com/vpN5wxZ.jpg

i'll be the beauty beast :3

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 08:23 AM
sylph? shura? no aeria pls

http://i.imgur.com/vpN5wxZ.jpg

i'll be the beauty beast :3

They are keeping their names the same.

Gambachi
November 20th, 2014, 08:43 AM
You would think a race of humanoid dragons would get more love. :p

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Voted human. CUZ HUMANS RULE. Duh~>

Allyrianna
November 20th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Shura and Sprite \o/

Loomynar
November 20th, 2014, 11:31 AM
They are keeping their names the same.

Sylphs are called Wisps back in my server and I think it's kinda cool too

MikeSpo
November 20th, 2014, 11:52 AM
I played a very tiny Sprite when I played on Aeria, which I thought was funny because I'm 6'5" IRL :D

TrippyLogic
November 20th, 2014, 01:36 PM

Shura were called Feline in GT where I played domo before.

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 02:01 PM
sylph is more accurately "divine", or "transcendent", based on devas from Hindu-Buddhist mythology.

Sylph is a nerf.

Miradora
November 20th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Sylph main, human alt.
I always loved wearing my armor on Sylph and smacking people with my sleeves. SLEEEEEVES!

Sleeeeeeeves for everybody! :D

Sylphs and Sylph armor are the reason I play this game. I am kinda less into costumes, maybe partially because only one costume out of both genders has sleeeeeeeeeves (Fantasy Wedding for female). Sylphs are also the only race that doesn't look like they are out to kill all the time in town with weapons in hand, and if you like casters the casting animations are quite good. However, I will never, ever use gloves to fight on a Sylph as it looks beyond ridiculous. Other than this, the only real downside to Sylph is that one of the female idle animations and any costume with a short skirt can be an unfortunate combination..

To the person who said Sylphs are slow, they are actually the same speed as humans. Only Shura and Sprite have slower/faster move speed (-1/+1), though using race trans scrolls and boxes won't change your base speed.

Lastly, I was horrified to discover that ground touching races actually make noises when they walk around in the guild cottage! And different noises for each race too (Sprite is especially noisy).

TheRealTangerine
November 20th, 2014, 02:58 PM

I actually think Wisp sounds better than Sylph >.<
But yeah, GT had Felin/Feline for Shura...which made no sense when you realize that only the females look like cats, the men dont!

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 02:59 PM
They need to change Sylph to Flying Elf. /justsaying

TheRealTangerine
November 20th, 2014, 03:13 PM

....Can we have him and his mama's race (spider people) as a race...PLZ PLS PLES

Literally think they are the two most nicest looking NPC's in the game >.<

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 03:52 PM
They need to change Sylph to Flying Elf. /justsaying

I like Sylph. Keep it.

PsychoIndy
November 23rd, 2014, 12:56 AM
F Shura all the way, for one reason: the 2 colored eyes. My eyes in real life do change to those colors, when the light changes. I thought it was cool for a game character to have 2 different colored eyes, just like me :)

Carecrow
November 23rd, 2014, 12:58 AM
F Shura all the way, for two reasons: neither relates to eyes

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 01:01 AM
Shuras are da best!

NARAPIDANA
November 23rd, 2014, 01:25 AM
Human or Sprite

FireaArt
November 23rd, 2014, 01:50 AM
I've always loved Shura :3

HakiYuna
November 23rd, 2014, 02:43 AM
Back when DOMO was newly released, ppl think female shura is whor* :mad: and male shura's muscle was the symbol of manly :O

Loomynar
November 23rd, 2014, 02:47 AM
I actually think Wisp sounds better than Sylph >.<
But yeah, GT had Felin/Feline for Shura...which made no sense when you realize that only the females look like cats, the men dont!

Hmm.. feline.. reminds me of a certain online game, Perfect World. where they have a beast race. Shura comes from sanskrit or another old world scriptures meaning 'beast'. I'd like to think that the male shuras are some reptilian or dragon though

Carecrow
November 23rd, 2014, 02:47 AM
Back when DOMO was newly released, ppl think female shura is whor* :mad: and male shura's muscle was the symbol of manly :O

and as time went on and more costumes were released, these thoughts were confirmed?

RionMagnusRequiel
November 23rd, 2014, 03:08 AM
I will be playing a Human Fencer. :3

HealerKun
November 23rd, 2014, 07:02 AM
How rude =_= Shura men are so sexy ( imo ) :p
I like bears ( if ya know what i mean ;) ;) ;) )

Loomynar
November 23rd, 2014, 07:57 AM
How rude =_= Shura men are so sexy ( imo ) :p
I like bears ( if ya know what i mean ;) ;) ;) )
Did you mean b-bara?
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

HealerKun
November 23rd, 2014, 08:35 AM
i hope i can make a gay boyfriend in game at least o 3 o. since i suck at life . . .
but who needs a life when you have domo :D

LilKizuna
November 23rd, 2014, 08:40 AM
Wai da hate on Shura mang?

~Lil_Kizuna

TheRealTangerine
November 23rd, 2014, 09:17 AM
i hope i can make a gay boyfriend in game at least o 3 o. since i suck at life . . .

I can be it, but I'm so high maintence...aka I demand cash shop items on a regular basis and powerlevelling and pet levelling and infinite supply of frogs and bugs ....

IF U INTERESTED CALL ME.

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 09:18 AM

Okay. Okay.

Gambachi
November 23rd, 2014, 09:19 AM

I know in 2008 they didn't allow same sex couples. Not sure if that changed over the years sorry. Hope Suba can change it now if not.

TheRealTangerine
November 23rd, 2014, 09:22 AM
They changed it :)
Well at least in GT we had same sex couples/marriages.
I got married to same gender >.<

Gambachi
November 23rd, 2014, 09:23 AM
They changed it :)
Well at least in GT we had same sex couples/marriages.
I got married to same gender >.<

Ah that is cool then. I came across an old review of the game the other day and that was one of their main issues with it back then.

Vanland
November 23rd, 2014, 11:27 AM
I will be playing a Human Fencer. :3
Ditto.

Might make a Shura / Sylph at some point since I didn't get to try them last time around. Maybe as a mule or something..

Gambachi
November 23rd, 2014, 01:39 PM
Awww no! Now Sprites are losing. I hate polls. :mad:

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 01:39 PM
This forums has gone silent due to the kickstarters thread

LilKizuna
November 23rd, 2014, 01:42 PM
This forums has gone silent due to the kickstarters thread

Didn't you just say we needed to change the subject/end it there? Way to help us forget lel

~Lil_Kizuna

Livipo
November 23rd, 2014, 01:43 PM
Actually, I am very pleased with the results of this poll :)

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 02:01 PM
Actually, I am very pleased with the results of this poll :)

Guess what... Me tooooo :)

DOMOAKFrost
November 23rd, 2014, 02:11 PM
Guess what... Me tooooo :)

All it means is 44 people gave up the ability to fly and use telekinetic powers for no apparent reason.

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 02:16 PM
All it means is 44 people gave up the ability to fly and use telekinetic powers for no apparent reason.

Slyphs can do that o.o?

DOMOAKFrost
November 23rd, 2014, 02:29 PM
Slyphs can do that o.o?

have you ever seen a sylph touch any of his/her weapons? It's all telekinetic.

Livipo
November 23rd, 2014, 02:44 PM
I like sylphs. I like to watch them as they float by...:P

Oribani
November 23rd, 2014, 02:56 PM
I want to be a slyph or human, but I don't know. When I was a slyph, they seemed so slow. ;_;

LoIcatKumi
November 23rd, 2014, 04:20 PM
Sprite because they can run under Madam Malachite's legs!

Shirayuri
November 23rd, 2014, 05:16 PM
Definitely a human. I'll probably make alts of other races, but I prefer the appearance of a human for my main.

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 05:18 PM
Definitely a human. I'll probably make alts of other races, but I prefer the appearance of a human for my main.

Humans are awesome :) hope to see you in game

Froofi
November 23rd, 2014, 06:20 PM
Human, I like how average they are.
Was contemplating going shura this time around but it bothers me that they get double ear syndrome with some headgear.

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 07:16 PM
Human, I like how average they are.
Was contemplating going shura this time around but it bothers me that they get double ear syndrome with some headgear.

Haha they do ;)

LuLuNoir
November 23rd, 2014, 09:04 PM
They need to add a new race!

Hopefully giants<3

Kaipiee
November 23rd, 2014, 09:18 PM
I normally would say Shura because curvy female and buff male characters but I love sprites a bit more so small and so cute.

Froofi
November 23rd, 2014, 09:52 PM
Oh yes
male shura are amazing creatures..

CheanChan
November 23rd, 2014, 09:55 PM
Humans! :3 Cause in real life, i'm not a human >____>; I am a turtle.

TheRealTangerine
November 24th, 2014, 04:19 AM
They need to add a new race!

Hopefully giants<3

Noooo Black Widow race <3

DOMOAKFrost
November 24th, 2014, 05:00 AM
Noooo Black Widow race <3

You might sort of get your wish if SS continues their theme, since we already have the good realms of deva, human and asura.

The next would be the three evil realms of animal, preta, and naraka, and widow could be any of the three.

TheRealTangerine
November 24th, 2014, 05:27 AM
That would also imply SS is making new content? Which it probably isn't? >.<

Gambachi
November 24th, 2014, 05:37 AM
That would also imply SS is making new content? Which it probably isn't? >.<

Well suba said they were working with developers plus they are adding those statues to the game from the kick starter. Might not be too unreasonable to think a small amount of new content will be in there.

Loomynar
November 24th, 2014, 06:11 AM
What if... they added a more salient racial differences, such as different starting stats, different job compatibilites, or even passive stat gains that differ each race? Humans would be the jack of all trades, and perhaps have more proficiency in Merchant and collecting, Shuras get bonus as blademaster and mercenaries, sylhps get bonus to the spellcasting classes and perhaps fencer, then sprites get bonus in thiefing and hunting skills.

TheRealTangerine
November 24th, 2014, 06:23 AM
I would actually like that ^
But Im sure they removed stuff like that before, the only remnant is the sprite having faster flying speed?

Carecrow
November 24th, 2014, 06:24 AM
Well suba said they were working with developers plus they are adding those statues to the game from the kick starter. Might not be too unreasonable to think a small amount of new content will be in there.

It might be too unreasonable to think adding a title requires the same amount of coding as adding new races

Gambachi
November 24th, 2014, 06:29 AM
What if... they added a more salient racial differences, such as different starting stats, different job compatibilites, or even passive stat gains that differ each race? Humans would be the jack of all trades, and perhaps have more proficiency in Merchant and collecting, Shuras get bonus as blademaster and mercenaries, sylhps get bonus to the spellcasting classes and perhaps fencer, then sprites get bonus in thiefing and hunting skills.

The kind of have that already but in form of Items. The Divine Necklace of Sylph for example confers a boost to Magic attack and Magic defense by 6% but is only equipable by Sylph's. The races have their own necklaces that confer different abilities.

Might be worth thinking about them while choosing your build if you want absolute max in a certain area.

Other than that, the only things different (I think?) is that Sprites are faster at flying than everyone else. :awsum:

Carecrow
November 24th, 2014, 06:32 AM
The kind of have that already but in form of Items. The Divine Necklace of Sylph for example confers a boost to Magic attack and Magic defense by 6% but is only equipable by Sylph's. The races have their own necklaces that confer different abilities.

Might be worth thinking about them while choosing your build if you want absolute max in a certain area.

If you want absolute max, job necklaces are better than race necklaces in most cases.

Gambachi
November 24th, 2014, 06:34 AM
If you want absolute max, job necklaces are better than race necklaces in most cases.

Oh fair enough good to know thanks. :) Need to do more research into the job necklaces.

LoIcatKumi
November 24th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Other than that, the only things different (I think?) is that Sprites are faster at flying than everyone else. :awsum:

Midget launch powaaa!!!!!

(i'm already outside if you look at me >_> ....)

Churaga
November 24th, 2014, 07:29 AM
I think ill go with human this time c: i love sprites but v.v change is good right? =o i mean ive survive so many times during my run through dungeons with my teams while i was a sprite '-' hopefully that was just luck and will happen again >.>"

KuroEins
November 24th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Mostly played as human back in Aeria DoMo and had an alt sprite, so might give the other 2 a shot this time around :p

Summerstream
November 24th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Any bets that M Shura will be extinct?

..Also, do we need to bring back sprite punting.. :3

Biddykins
November 24th, 2014, 11:12 PM
The Shura tails always annoyed me but I love floating. So, I am going to be going with Sylph again <3

FoxyFi
November 24th, 2014, 11:29 PM
I was a Shura in AG DoMO and I may choose Shura again...but there's something about them that bugs me...they can't seem to stand up straight ever. Which wouldn't be a problem, but I'm a big fan of some of the longer costumes, which results in monstrosities like this.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/blackkat714/plzstandstraight_zps90a657fa.png

P-please...female Shuras, just straighten your freaking legs. UGH.

DOMOAKFrost
November 24th, 2014, 11:34 PM
P-please...female Shuras, just straighten your freaking legs. UGH.

New models? In my Softstar?

They couldn't even be bothered to complete the godforsaken guild castles...

TrippyLogic
November 25th, 2014, 03:28 AM

Rare =/= extinct

They'll definitely be rare, but they will be there.

PsychoIndy
November 25th, 2014, 05:14 AM

I use to feed my Bandit Bow-Wow Sprites all the time. I just sneak in my Guild Cottage and go on the hunt. He LOVED eating them :)

TheIssing
November 25th, 2014, 05:34 AM
I can't decide if I should get a human or sylph. I really wanna go with them both, but that would be hard >:

I hope that male shura wont go extinct :P

Livipo
November 25th, 2014, 06:52 AM
I think male shuras are cool! There should be more of them :)

Humans are very cool too.. But antennas! xD

ProjektWaffel
November 25th, 2014, 07:37 AM
sprite's need more love :(

Zephrom
November 25th, 2014, 08:09 AM
I'm going Slyph, from time to time. If I buy a stage 1 pet, I usually thinks it crawls into my Slyph char sleeves. For whatever reason if I decide to sell it, put on some sunglasses you got a shady slyph selling pets out of it sleeves.

Summerstream
November 25th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Anyways. I'm probably going to main slyph. Its what I used to roll with. :V

---

Yes, M shuras are rare. Its just likely that they'll go extinct. Compared to the other races, they're actually a bit scary.

And sprite puntingggg its amusing.

Frodothehobbit
November 25th, 2014, 08:40 AM
Sprite.. it should be named as hobbit :D

Frodothehobbit
November 25th, 2014, 08:42 AM
I love sprite too :D

ProjektWaffel
November 25th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I love sprite too :D

98,4% does! i still belive that someone made fake forumaccounts to push the other races :(
Someone... very evil....i think... :confused:

TehParamedic
November 25th, 2014, 02:51 PM
I've got a soft spot for beastkin (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) so Shura all the way for me! There's just something so attractive about their fluffs... soft, warm, cuddly fluffs...

I give humans a close second though. If they had better hairstyles, I might tie them for first! Third is Sylph because SLEEEEEEVES, and Sprites come up short (kekeke) in points so they're last. At least they'd make great footballs. d(o u o

DOMOAKFrost
November 25th, 2014, 02:59 PM
98,4% do like to punt sprites!

ftfy.

ProjektWaffel
November 25th, 2014, 03:10 PM
ftfy.

found the evil person :EEK:

TrippyLogic
November 25th, 2014, 03:51 PM

No, I'm perfectly happy with being the minority race, makes us special <3

Rutella
November 25th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Ive always played mainly as a sprite!

Zephrom
November 25th, 2014, 06:03 PM
I got a feeling that once the game goes to closed beta there going to be more sprites than anything..

Matchamatsu
November 25th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Humans are cute, it just bothers me how human girl runs. Like running with two peg legs.
Sylphs are classy but I like staying on ground and physically holding my weapons.
Sprites run faster but I hate being treated like a kid in game.
Shuras are too provocative and need modest clothing options but overall I liked playing shura female best. Shura males are cool too, I know people wish shura male faces were prettier but that doesn't really bother me.

Oribani
November 25th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Humans are cute, it just bothers me how human girl runs. Like running with two peg legs.
Sylphs are classy but I like staying on ground and physically holding my weapons.
Sprites run faster but I hate being treated like a kid in game.
Shuras are too provocative and need modest clothing options but overall I liked playing shura female best. Shura males are cool too, I know people wish shura male faces were prettier but that doesn't really bother me.

Yep, most of these are my feelings about each race, especially Slyph.

Savven
November 25th, 2014, 06:38 PM
i think honestly im gonna go with sprite XD though i do hate being treated like a kid LOL maybe i'll make a moderately tall sprite x3

Matchamatsu
November 25th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Yep, most of these are my feelings about each race, especially Slyph.

I believe sylph is the only race that SHOULD be immune to getting stuck on the stairs. lol when it happens it's funnier than usual

i think honestly im gonna go with sprite XD though i do hate being treated like a kid LOL maybe i'll make a moderately tall sprite x3

Most players on TW server play as sprites lol seeming innocent but deadly + fast getaways.

DOMOAKFrost
November 25th, 2014, 07:19 PM
I believe sylph is the only race that SHOULD be immune to getting stuck on the stairs. lol when it happens it's funnier than usual

Most players on TW server play as sprites lol seeming innocent but deadly + fast getaways.

they only do it for the +1 runspeed. stats over looks.

Matchamatsu
November 25th, 2014, 07:33 PM
they only do it for the +1 runspeed. stats over looks.

Yeah, I've noticed not a lot of shuras either. I wish shura ran faster, it's -1 speed right?

DOMOAKFrost
November 25th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I've noticed not a lot of shuras either. I wish shura ran faster, it's -1 speed right?

shura is -1, yes.

Maiii
November 25th, 2014, 07:50 PM
I actually want to go sylph again, but I want to be on the ground like everyone elsee

Carecrow
November 26th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Thinking of becoming what I hate (sprite), just to be slightly more annoying in arena.