PDA

View Full Version : Game Sages, yes or no?

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 01:43 PM
So aeria had a system where regular players got a little extra power i.e being able to go into test servers. It was meant to be a faster way to get some issues resolved between players and staff. Sometimes we had really good GS that helped out the community as much as they could and then you had those GS who were in it just for the popularity.

I personally thought the GS system was a pretty cool idea though i saw a lot of problems with some of the people who were chosen though. Not all of them of course i was friends with a few and they were amazing people.

I'm curious what are your thoughts on the GS system aeria had, what would you think would help improve the system or should the whole idea be scraped and never see the light of DOMO again?

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 01:45 PM
what a loaded question.

Yes, generally, it was.

The way aeria handled it, no.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 01:47 PM
what a loaded question.

Yes, generally, it was.

The way aeria handled it, no.

How did aeria handle it? I didnt look too much into the application process or anything like that and what I do remember is kind of fuzzy

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 01:55 PM
How did aeria handle it? I didnt look too much into the application process or anything like that and what I do remember is kind of fuzzy

don't have time to go into details atm but.

public apps: terrible idea
enforcing rules: mostly awful
monthly AP: resounding no.

Livipo
November 20th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Difficult question..!
I landed on yes, because it did make it easier to get help with small problems, and having someone that could answer any questions you might have. I am pretty sure the GM's wont have time for that, and/or give the time to do more important tings.

Gambachi
November 20th, 2014, 02:07 PM
I voted yes as the ones I met were cool plus I would cry many tears without the pet exchange.

Saying that, this isn't Aeria and Suba might have some completely different plans for handling their version so I'm not relying on anything at the moment.

NotHereCantDelete
November 20th, 2014, 02:11 PM
I ended up putting no but I'm at like 60/40....
Basically the GS system does work, letting people volunteer to help people, host events, and because they actually play the game they probably know more about it than the GMs (no offence GMs, I don't even know you yet, it's just what happens most of the time), so sometimes they can even advise GMs.

The problem was when they had public applications... The opinions thread quickly became a cesspit of people throwing s***... poop at each-other, there was always a lot of bias, and frankly some terrible people got picked. As a GS myself I can tell you how much I loathed working with certain GSes that obviously did it for the "popularity", which made me pity them for a bit... Then want to murder them.
I mean I actually applied for GS in the first place when I met a GS and he was so utterly useless I thought "Someone's gotta do a better job than this guy..."

Thanks to things like that, there's still a lot of bad feelings towards the GS system even now, whether it was them being useless or lording it over people. Unfortunately it's easier to remember the bad ones than the good ones sometimes. The system could easily still work but I think a lot of people just wouldn't be happy with it.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 02:45 PM
I ended up putting no but I'm at like 60/40....
Basically the GS system does work, letting people volunteer to help people, host events, and because they actually play the game they probably know more about it than the GMs (no offence GMs, I don't even know you yet, it's just what happens most of the time), so sometimes they can even advise GMs.

The problem was when they had public applications... The opinions thread quickly became a cesspit of people throwing s***... poop at each-other, there was always a lot of bias, and frankly some terrible people got picked. As a GS myself I can tell you how much I loathed working with certain GSes that obviously did it for the "popularity", which made me pity them for a bit... Then want to murder them.
I mean I actually applied for GS in the first place when I met a GS and he was so utterly useless I thought "Someone's gotta do a better job than this guy..."

Thanks to things like that, there's still a lot of bad feelings towards the GS system even now, whether it was them being useless or lording it over people. Unfortunately it's easier to remember the bad ones than the good ones sometimes. The system could easily still work but I think a lot of people just wouldn't be happy with it.

I have to admit the guilty pleasure of wanting to be popular but i felt trying to be a GS was the wrong way to go about it, I couldnt feel I would have been able to help anyone if I was.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I voted yes as the ones I met were cool plus I would cry many tears without the pet exchange.

Saying that, this isn't Aeria and Suba might have some completely different plans for handling their version so I'm not relying on anything at the moment.

I really hope we get pet exchange events, i'd get the orig metal pet from that one quest and then exchange it for the stuffed bear looking one it was my favorite

TrippyLogic
November 20th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I never played on Aeria, but I have seen the same system elsewhere.

In theory it's a very good system, but in practice it doesn't work.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I never played on Aeria, but I have seen the same system elsewhere.

In theory it's a very good system, but in practice it doesn't work.

Like government...lol jk

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 02:48 PM
I voted yes...but I could go either way. /shrug

TrippyLogic
November 20th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Like government...lol jk

I would say "like communism" but didn't wanna get political.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 02:50 PM
I would say "like communism" but didn't wanna get political.

I really wanted to say the same thing but i was worried i would have offended someone

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 02:51 PM
I voted yes...but I could go either way. /shrug

im feeling the same

TheRealTangerine
November 20th, 2014, 02:51 PM
NO NO NO.
Instead of having people that you liase through to communicate with us, just keep everyone equal, ask the community questions in forums/surveys and other crap if you want to know anything.

The last MMO I played before FF14 (which will NEVER ever take a GS system on board) was LOTRO and that recently had a player council system, which utterly failed, and to be honest is just a way to shift the blame of its now nearly dead game to others. Instead of having GS's just have active GM's who can man up, understand the game and can actually help out/ show themselves in the community.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 03:00 PM
NO NO NO.
Instead of having people that you liase through to communicate with us, just keep everyone equal, ask the community questions in forums/surveys and other crap if you want to know anything.

The last MMO I played before FF14 (which will NEVER ever take a GS system on board) was LOTRO and that recently had a player council system, which utterly failed, and to be honest is just a way to shift the blame of its now nearly dead game to others. Instead of having GS's just have active GM's who can man up, understand the game and can actually help out/ show themselves in the community.

(not trying to argue just discuss)

Domo currently only has two GM's do you think they'd be able to handle being able to be active in the community and still resolve all the issues of the users? Or is the idea of some kind of player system to help the GMs not too bad of an idea? Like what could be improved on the GS system if it was so bad on aeria?

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 03:04 PM
If Suba is gonna have something similar to the GS system that Aeria had then do it on a merit basis. Or heck they can do a public vote!~

Or they could always let candidates fight it out to the death. Bwuahahaha~

Though hmm... They need to take it onto themselves and if need be pull someone else in the company onto the project.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 03:06 PM
If Suba is gonna have something similar to the GS system that Aeria had then do it on a merit basis. Or heck they can do a public vote!~

Or they could always let candidates fight it out to the death. Bwuahahaha~

Though hmm... They need to take it onto themselves and if need be pull someone else in the company onto the project.

A GS presidency campaign...TO THE DEATH

I like it lol

TheRealTangerine
November 20th, 2014, 03:10 PM
(not trying to argue just discuss)

Domo currently only has two GM's do you think they'd be able to handle being able to be active in the community and still resolve all the issues of the users? Or is the idea of some kind of player system to help the GMs not too bad of an idea? Like what could be improved on the GS system if it was so bad on aeria?

I don't think two GM's is big enough for a community role in all honesty :) We GTer's only had two...and although at first they were constantly present and were doing events and talking and everything (Primepaladin and LordMabeth) ...after a while they couldn't keep it up ;(

If you had to had to had to...have some sort of player system to police/check the community or whatever, I would want it to be entirely different to the GS system.....I don't even know how but yeah :P

I haven't ever played a Suba game before, so I don't know what the GM presence is like in the other games....

Maiii
November 20th, 2014, 03:14 PM
I'm going to have to disagree as well. We're already a fairly good community; as far as I know, there isn't anyone that would turn new players or questions away. Unless, of course, that new player takes advantage of goodwill or harasses.

In other things, such as events or public announcements, any player can do. They are easier to create/advertise with a GM backing you up, but if you really wanted to host an event, then you'll work even harder and prove that you're sincere for an active community.

As for authority and power, anyone can go crazy with that, not just GSes. Guilds can fall apart because of a lazy Chairperson or an overly-bossy Branch Head. It's much better for everyone to be on equal footing with each other.

If there's going to be any system similar to the GameSage program, the only difference from a normal player would be a tag noticeable enough for everyone and that's it. A recognizable tag so that the common player could approach them with any questions. No authority, no benefits, no popularity contest, no favoritism. Just a regular player who has volunteered to help those seeking help.

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 03:24 PM
If there's going to be any system similar to the GameSage program, the only difference from a normal player would be a tag noticeable enough for everyone and that's it. A recognizable tag so that the common player could approach them with any questions. No authority, no benefits, no popularity contest, no favoritism. Just a regular player who has volunteered to help those seeking help.

That pretty much sums up how I feel about the issue. But I still kinda feel like Suba should do the work. They need to put the work into events and the like. At the end of the day it all falls on Subas' head. They need to start off strong and really drive a prosperous community relationship..It's kinda like opening a store. Let's say you are selling donuts. You can't just open the store and walk away from the counter to hide behind the scenes. You need to be involved! Otherwise people start to feel disconnected. And in that disconnection there are seeds that grow into discontent.

But whatever. I am sorta positive that Suba will need more than 2 GMs. 3 would be good, at least. And then they can divide up the tasks.

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 03:28 PM
No. Regular players should only have the authority to report and that's it. I don't care how long or how well you've been playing. You want to have some authority? Go work for the company and become a game sage or product manager.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 03:31 PM
I don't think two GM's is big enough for a community role in all honesty :) We GTer's only had two...and although at first they were constantly present and were doing events and talking and everything (Primepaladin and LordMabeth) ...after a while they couldn't keep it up ;(

If you had to had to had to...have some sort of player system to police/check the community or whatever, I would want it to be entirely different to the GS system.....I don't even know how but yeah :P

I haven't ever played a Suba game before, so I don't know what the GM presence is like in the other games....
I like your answer

I dont know how we'd be able to fix the GS system either but maybe suba games will move some GMs over to domo if it becomes too much to handle hopefully

Cidopuck
November 20th, 2014, 03:33 PM
**Copied over from another relevant thread**

I would like to request that we don't bring past drama or grievances onto this new forum and launch of the game.

While we don't typically have things like "volunteer GMs" we may in the future. We do ask our forum moderators sometimes to help us out with those duties.

Rest assured we will have a pretty strict screening process for any potentials VGMs or GS', or anything of that nature, if we choose to have any.

You all seem like a good bunch from what I see on the forums, and I look forward to working with you all.

Speaking of, we will be holding applications for forum moderators soon. Keep an eye on the announcements section for more info when we go forward with it.

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 03:33 PM
That pretty much sums up how I feel about the issue. But I still kinda feel like Suba should do the work. They need to put the work into events and the like. At the end of the day it all falls on Subas' head. They need to start off strong and really drive a prosperous community relationship..It's kinda like opening a store. Let's say you are selling donuts. You can't just open the store and walk away from the counter to hide behind the scenes. You need to be involved! Otherwise people start to feel disconnected. And in that disconnection there are seeds that grow into discontent.

But whatever. I am sorta positive that Suba will need more than 2 GMs. 3 would be good, at least. And then they can divide up the tasks.

I actually sell donuts for a living...

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 03:38 PM

I would like to request that we don't bring past drama or grievances onto this new forum and launch of the game.

While we don't typically have things like "volunteer GMs" we may in the future. We do ask our forum moderators sometimes to help us out with those duties.

Rest assured we will have a pretty strict screening process for any potentials VGMs or GS', or anything of that nature, if we choose to have any.

You all seem like a good bunch from what I see on the forums, and I look forward to working with you all.

Speaking of, we will be holding applications for forum moderators soon. Keep an eye on the announcements section for more info when we go forward with it.

I only meant this thread as a discussion I'm sorry if it caused any drama.

Also I nominate Arabsuperman for forum mod he's like...everywhere lol

LuLuNoir
November 20th, 2014, 03:41 PM
I actually sell donuts for a living...

No lie? Ok I'm coming over!~

Maiii
November 20th, 2014, 03:45 PM

You guys are already doing a good job. I hope that this quick communication between the players and GMs doesn't die. It's really all the community wants. Thanks again for picking DoMO up!

GameGrave
November 20th, 2014, 04:02 PM
No lie? Ok I'm coming over!~

No lie i work as a crew member for dunkin donuts, i help with the baking and working the cashier and make the sandwitches honestly everything...i work the overnight shift so i have to know everything lol

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 04:32 PM
I ended up voting no, and from the sound of it, VGMs are just GSes by another name.

There's several roles that a GS filled at Aeria, and for the most part, they're all problematic.

The most problematic is policing, and the key problem here is impartiality. There was no such thing as an impartial player of the game. You can argue that GM's are also not completely impartial, but heck, at least they do this job for a living so it's in their interests to maximize their impartiality.

Event holders will never escape the specter of nepotism. Even if you aren't, some people will always think you are.

Third is as a source of knowledge. Problem with this one is even leaving aside the accusations flying everywhere about GSes lacking knowledge, most questions can be answered by some quick google-fu anyways.

Lastly, as a tester. I'll let the fact that I probably logged 10x more hours on test than the rest of the GSes combined speak for itself.

However, the amount of drama, the amount of division, and the general amount of vitriol it generated pretty much negated most of the gains it produced.

ArabPikachu
November 20th, 2014, 04:34 PM
I ended up voting no, and from the sound of it, VGMs are just GSes by another name.

There's several roles that a GS filled at Aeria, and for the most part, they're all problematic.

The most problematic is policing, and the key problem here is impartiality. There was no such thing as an impartial player of the game. You can argue that GM's are also not completely impartial, but heck, at least they do this job for a living so it's in their interests to maximize their impartiality.

Event holders will never escape the specter of nepotism. Even if you aren't, some people will always think you are.

Third is as a source of knowledge. Problem with this one is even leaving aside the accusations flying everywhere about GSes lacking knowledge, most questions can be answered by some quick google-fu anyways.

Lastly, as a tester. I'll let the fact that I probably logged 10x more hours on test than the rest of the GSes combined speak for itself.

However, the amount of drama, the amount of division, and the general amount of vitriol it generated pretty much negated most of the gains it produced.

Hire this guy.^

NautX
November 20th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Honestly, Game Sages were good for getting complaints to the GM's when you couldn't get in touch with one, but I found it easier to just be as helpful to new players as I could when it came down to gameplay questions and the like. There's always someone who's willing to help. Our community, while a bit eccentric, is generally a helpful one when it comes down to questions. I thought of being a GS only once during my time playing DOMO. I quickly dismissed the thought when i realized I'd probably have to throw my social life down the toilet to know the answer to EVERY question. Instead, I just decided to answer those questions i saw come up in Eversun chat. By the way, the only right answer to "how do i become a fencer" is "find a fence, repair/build/paint/jump it, congratulations you're a fencer".

LilKizuna
November 20th, 2014, 09:57 PM
The idea is good but the ways its been implemented is horrendous. So I'll have to give it a big ol' NO.

While the idea of criticizing said individual sounds like fun I think I'll pass...

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 10:14 PM
The idea is good but the ways its been implemented is horrendous. So I'll have to give it a big ol' NO.

While the idea of criticizing said individual sounds like fun I think I'll pass...

~Lil_Kizuna

I can criticize you all I want.

LilKizuna
November 20th, 2014, 10:23 PM
I can criticize you all I want.

( o,o) Do it~

~Lil_Kizuna

Superstarstrike
November 20th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Maybe if GSes weren't paid publisher currency (AP on Aeria, SP on Suba, etc.) then I would probably consider.

Then again for these sorts of things I tend to have high standards. It wouldn't be inaccurate to say that most, if not all, don't have what it truly takes to be a "good" GS (being able to answer as many questions as possible, not in it for the ego, etc.). Myself included. I've experienced and seen the drama of players related to player helpers not necessarily from this game, but from other games (and I was one of the helpers myself).

So I'll have to give it a no.

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 10:26 PM
( o,o) Do it~

~Lil_Kizuna

hmmm.....

you smell. There.

LilKizuna
November 20th, 2014, 10:29 PM
hmmm.....

you smell good. There.

Kay seems legit ( o,o)~

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
November 20th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Kay seems legit ( o,o)~

~Lil_Kizuna

shower's free.

Kaipiee
November 20th, 2014, 11:57 PM
No I prefer not to deal with GS' because some of them abused their power back at Aeria.

CloudMamori
November 21st, 2014, 01:34 AM
I asked KKid a while back if we were going to have them and he gave me a short and simple No.

If the question were still up to us I would say no, I'd love to be one but I don't need a fancy title to tell someone where to go if they're having game issues, and that's just a simple send a ticket in and hope for the best.

It surely doesn't take a fancy status for me to tell someone "oh yea you can get pupu feathers from Wild pupus alot quicker than flying pupu's"

^The second statement seemed to be a weakness for alot of the GS's hired during the last year of Aerias reign of terror. It pained me to see most of the GS's on Saphire either AFK all day or when asked a simple question would ignore it or just respond "Check the wiki"

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 01:40 AM
If GS' can live up to their responsiblity, I see no reason in getting rid of them. However, most of us know they don't unfortunately.

Xiaoming001
November 21st, 2014, 05:54 AM
I votes yes and here are my reason.

1. former GS had knowledge and understanding of the game and they serve as perfect game tester for our GM to accelerate their understanding of the game.
2. GM are not only responsible for one game but a few and having some players to look after the game lighten their burden.
3. there are good and bad things from aeria's history but here we take them as lesson and learn why they fail.

I do agree that some GS are not responsible and giving them power as GM to host event would definitely sounds debate among players, just on pet exchange event along. i have heard rumors like GS could give free pets to their guild. Not only the GS are affected but too on their guild as there are gossip that 'GS switch on invincible armor at raid'. As one of the close friend to a former GS, i heard a lot of good and bad things but over here we can talk about someone to take over simple responsibility. Player feedback is certainly respected in many game, as well as role of game tester.

Rather the question is 'should we have players with heavier responsibility and how heavy should this burden be'

LuLuNoir
November 21st, 2014, 06:33 PM
If I was a Game Sage I'd give you all cookies and then ban everything in sight. Bwuahahaha~

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 06:35 PM
If I was a Game Sage I'd give you all cookies and then ban everything in sight. Bwuahahaha~

And that's why people disapprove of GSs^^^

DOMOAKFrost
November 21st, 2014, 06:42 PM

GSes never had ban powers. Some like myself had jail powers, but we were threatened with a permaban if we can't justify any use of it.

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 06:47 PM
GSes never had ban powers. Some like myself had jail powers, but we were threatened with a permaban if we can't justify any use of it.

Harsh. So how many people did you send to jail?

NautX
November 21st, 2014, 06:50 PM

Would, 'because he told me to' be a justifiable answer?

DOMOAKFrost
November 21st, 2014, 06:50 PM
Harsh. So how many people did you send to jail?

around 30 gold spammers, 8 people who wanted to see what it's like and uh... 5 people for general *********gotry.

it wasn't something i cared to use much since that required logging into live when i could be testing.

LuLuNoir
November 21st, 2014, 06:54 PM
And that's why people disapprove of GSs^^^

You guys need to lighten up on the subject. ^^

And hey!~ Look over there >>>>>>>

Gambachi
November 21st, 2014, 07:00 PM

Not falling for that again. That's how cat's get hold of car keys! :mad:

NautX
November 21st, 2014, 07:08 PM

I see nothing. Am i supposed to see something? Is it beer? Am i supposed to see beer? Beer would be nice. I'm gonna be disappointed if it's not beer.

ArabPikachu
November 21st, 2014, 07:10 PM
I see a pupu

LuLuNoir
November 21st, 2014, 07:14 PM
I see nothing. Am i supposed to see something? Is it beer? Am i supposed to see beer? Beer would be nice. I'm gonna be disappointed if it's not beer.

It looks like beer and tastes like beer. But really it's GameSage POWAH!~ LOL But eh to return to the topic. Suba has already said that they want to leave the past in the past and not create a continuation of other bad habits that may or not have been perpetrated by other DOMO hosting companies.

Hey look guys! I can use big words too.

NautX
November 21st, 2014, 07:19 PM
It looks like beer and tastes like beer. But really it's GameSage POWAH!~

Game Sage POWAH....:ehh: sounds like it's not for human consumption.

DOMOAKFrost
November 21st, 2014, 07:24 PM
It looks like beer and tastes like beer. But really it's GameSage POWAH!~ LOL But eh to return to the topic. Suba has already said that they want to leave the past in the past and not create a continuation of other bad habits that may or not have been perpetrated by other DOMO hosting companies.

Hey look guys! I can use big words too.

those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

bit hard to not do aeria's bad habits if they don't know what they were. contrary to popular perception, aeria didn't go out of their way to acquire bad habits.

LuLuNoir
November 21st, 2014, 07:27 PM
those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

bit hard to not do aeria's bad habits if they don't know what they were. contrary to popular perception, aeria didn't go out of their way to acquire bad habits.

I get where you are coming from. And I didn't hate Aeria when it had DOMO (I started hating them when they got crazy over priced.) I never had any problems with them or GSs in particular. But the masses always win over the minority. And Suba will always get the final say in the matter.

Matchamatsu
November 22nd, 2014, 12:49 AM
There were good GS' and then there were horrible horrible ones and the horrible ones seemed to outnumber the good ones always.

Kitemay
November 22nd, 2014, 09:35 AM
So aeria had a system where regular players got a little extra power i.e being able to go into test servers. It was meant to be a faster way to get some issues resolved between players and staff. Sometimes we had really good GS that helped out the community as much as they could and then you had those GS who were in it just for the popularity.

I personally thought the GS system was a pretty cool idea though i saw a lot of problems with some of the people who were chosen though. Not all of them of course i was friends with a few and they were amazing people.

I'm curious what are your thoughts on the GS system aeria had, what would you think would help improve the system or should the whole idea be scraped and never see the light of DOMO again?

GS AKFrost if they do make it here, i know other good people for the job too.

even if they give free sp, if they offered me the role i would refuse. too lazy, and i'd get too annoyed

Kitemay
November 22nd, 2014, 09:37 AM
I have to admit the guilty pleasure of wanting to be popular but i felt trying to be a GS was the wrong way to go about it, I couldnt feel I would have been able to help anyone if I was.

i just helped random people out in various ways, by the end felt like atleast half the server knew me

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 09:41 AM
i just helped random people out in various ways, by the end felt like atleast half the server knew me

And looks better on you that way.
As a GS, your obliged to help people out. That's your job.
As like you say yourself, your not required to help yet you still do and people respect that :).

LilKizuna
November 22nd, 2014, 09:45 AM
And looks better on you that way.
As a GS, your obliged to help people out. That's your job.
As like you say yourself, your not required to help yet you still do and people respect that :).

See it as a job then it'll become a job. It seemed more like extra responsibilities and in a way it could have been preceived in a better light if they had been trained better.

~Lil_Kizuna

Kitemay
November 22nd, 2014, 09:53 AM
See it as a job then it'll become a job. It seemed more like extra responsibilities and in a way it could have been preceived in a better light if they had been trained better.

~Lil_Kizuna

well i was helpful, but lazy XD

DOMOAKFrost
November 22nd, 2014, 04:31 PM

~Lil_Kizuna

pfft, there was no training. New GSes pretty much learned the ropes from old GSes, and depending on which one they stuck to, it had vastly different results.

Carecrow
November 22nd, 2014, 04:33 PM
pfft, there was no training. New GSes pretty much learned the ropes from old GSes, and depending on which one they stuck to, it had vastly different results.

I'm sure EAK kept those scrubs in check

DOMOAKFrost
November 22nd, 2014, 04:35 PM
I'm sure EAK kept those scrubs in check

For various values of "in check", yes.

NotHereCantDelete
November 22nd, 2014, 04:40 PM
Best lessons I ever learnt were from the crap ones - they showed me everything not to do, and they did it well.
Bless you, crappy GSes...

ArabPikachu
November 22nd, 2014, 06:09 PM
Best lessons I ever learnt were from the crap ones - they showed me everything not to do, and they did it well.
Bless you, crappy GSes...

Best lesson I was taught by a bad GS is never talk back. >.>

NotHereCantDelete
November 22nd, 2014, 06:22 PM
And that's when you shop their ass and report them for being useless~
No one is above the law in the land of Domo!

LuLuNoir
November 22nd, 2014, 06:23 PM
And that's when you shop their ass and report them for being useless~
No one is above the law in the land of Domo!

Except of course the Eversun Elder.

NotHereCantDelete
November 22nd, 2014, 06:34 PM
Hah, I'm not afraid of the Elder!
*1 hour later*

"Here lies Pepsimancer. She challenged the Elder and was eaten by Pupus for her hubris."

DOMOAKFrost
November 22nd, 2014, 06:36 PM
Hah, I'm not afraid of the Elder!
*1 hour later*

"Here lies Pepsimancer. She challenged the Elder and was eaten by Pupus for her hubris."

I got a voucher so I never had to deal with his stupid ass, same with DD elder.