PDA

View Full Version : Skype names!

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 01:35 AM
Got a Skype?

Leave your skype name below if you'd like to connect with the domo family outside the mirror world.

Superstarstrike
November 23rd, 2014, 01:44 AM
pichipichu

Oribani
November 23rd, 2014, 01:46 AM
Oreorabbit

It should be an ohayou icon of a light-blue haired girl

Please tell me who you are if you're adding me though. ;_;

FadeDragon
November 23rd, 2014, 01:56 AM
My skype is linked in my profile but it is FadeDragontear. I'm pretty easy going so feel free to add me.

ArabPikachu
November 23rd, 2014, 02:12 AM
Oreorabbit

It should be an ohayou icon of a light-blue haired girl

Please tell me who you are if you're adding me though. ;_;

Tryin to add you . I don't see an icon of a light blue haired girl.

Superstarstrike
November 23rd, 2014, 02:17 AM
Might be because the profile pic could be set to contacts only.

Oribani
November 23rd, 2014, 02:20 AM
Yea it's probably because I set it to contacts only, but I think I'm the only Oreorabbit any ways.

I have you added though so no worries. : D

Loomynar
November 23rd, 2014, 02:27 AM
marceluminar, but I rarely use it. Most of my other social media ID's are marceluminar too. Feel free to add me!

Livipo
November 23rd, 2014, 08:11 AM
I have skype, but I don't want to post it so openly :P (my last account had so many ppl I didnt know or remember O.o)

More than happy to add familiar faces though, just ask if you want it :)

NotHereCantDelete
November 23rd, 2014, 08:50 AM
I'm of the same mind as Livipo, last time I gave out my skype openly I ended up with stalker issues...
Long story short I now have a skype name I don't even like so he can't find it, and if for some reason you want to add me, throw a pm my way~

TheRealTangerine
November 23rd, 2014, 09:24 AM
I'm of the same mind as Livipo, last time I gave out my skype openly I ended up with stalker issues...
Long story short I now have a skype name I don't even like so he can't find it, and if for some reason you want to add me, throw a pm my way~

Oh gosh >.<
It was kinda like that on GT when MSN was still alive and we all added each other and then gave each others's address to people we thought may know that person...in the end we just had a list of randomers.

I had a few creeps trying to butter me up.

Aidyl
November 23rd, 2014, 10:19 AM
khw.moon.kaar

Add me with a note of your forum name =^-^=

Kaipiee
November 23rd, 2014, 09:20 PM
If you want my skype name just PM me.

CheanChan
November 23rd, 2014, 09:58 PM
kmystakid <--- :3 If you know me, add me!

RurouniGalt
November 24th, 2014, 01:46 AM
The same as it is most places.

DOMOAKFrost
November 24th, 2014, 02:26 AM
Skype is plaguing me with this problem of delivering messages late, sometimes up to a day and half.

Mine shouldn't be hard to figure out, but I don't guarantee I'll answer.

NautX
November 24th, 2014, 02:39 AM
I ain't scared of no stalkers. Mr.kge is the skype name. add me if you want, I don't care. Please don't be surprised if I'm never on or I don't answer though.

Churaga
November 24th, 2014, 07:53 AM
ummm here's mine i guess Sila8525 if youre gonna add just tell me who you are okie? and just so you guys now, i dun usually answer people sooooo... '-'

ChallengerAhri
November 24th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Hii, I'm trying to get more active on the forums so maybe posting my skype will help c: you may not know me now, but maybe you will in the future!

Skypee - alexafgt

LuLuNoir
November 24th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Skype is the devil. It eats up too much bandwidth. ;_;

CheanChan
November 24th, 2014, 10:00 AM
hii, i'm trying to get more active on the forums so maybe posting my skype will help c: You may not know me now, but maybe you will in the future!

Skypee - alexafgt

omfg hi alexar <3

ChallengerAhri
November 24th, 2014, 11:40 AM
omfg hi alexar <3

hi cheany poo <3

TheIssing
November 24th, 2014, 03:25 PM
so if anyone wants my skype just poke me with a pm. I'm not much for posting such info online where everyone can see it either >:

DevilInGlasses
November 24th, 2014, 06:02 PM
lord.rapthorne

might as well make some more efriends.

Nightshade7
May 11th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Mine is red.ayakashi

NotHereCantDelete
May 11th, 2015, 05:50 PM
This is a pretty old thread lol, I'ma close it for necro but feel free to start a new one.
I mean, I could leave this one but some people on here I've not even seen around for ages, and one of them is a "convicted felon" xD
(He had too much salt in his diet)
-closing-