PDA

View Full Version : Fame or Monster Path!

TheRealTangerine
November 24th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Which main quest are you going to choose this time? :)
I'm going to choose Monster like I did before, I just love Phoenix and the Spider people <3

Carecrow
November 24th, 2014, 04:28 AM
Both were equally mind-numbing.

TheRealTangerine
November 24th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Well, you get a fancy weapon at the end at least :)
If their still gonna use the Aeria rewards we GTer's got a pretty **** lvl 58 recipe weapon. >.<

Superstarstrike
November 24th, 2014, 04:39 AM
I'm probably going to pick hero path just so I can beat up Tigerman.

DOMOAKFrost
November 24th, 2014, 04:56 AM
probably Fame

Rescue Emperor Gang on the monster side was bs.

Squishington
November 24th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Would be nice to know how the rewards will differ between the paths so we're able to make an informed decision... or maybe the rewards were the same, and I'm just misremembering from when Aeria changed the end reward from elemental weapons to golden weapons?

DOMOAKFrost
November 24th, 2014, 05:10 AM
Would be nice to know how the rewards will differ between the paths so we're able to make an informed decision... or maybe the rewards were the same, and I'm just misremembering from when Aeria changed the end reward from elemental weapons to golden weapons?

aside from the story, there's no material difference.

Squishington
November 24th, 2014, 05:13 AM
aside from the story, there's no material difference.
Good to know. Ty.

TheRealTangerine
November 24th, 2014, 05:26 AM
Yeah Aeria had the elemental weapons as reward and then switched it to golden weapons. Gametribe always had the level 58 weapons that had recipes from pilfering Babel mobs.

Golden is clearly the best >.< I hope Suba has them as the reward.

MinatoU
November 24th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Fame as usual, I am not friend of pupu

probably Fame

Rescue Emperor Gang on the monster side was bs.

I remember helping others with that quest... we died so much

Carecrow
November 24th, 2014, 06:22 AM

I thought the issue was with npcs dying

Vanland
November 24th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Monster. Octavius best ally.

Yaoisama
November 24th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Monster, for obvious reasons~ *bottoms up*

MinatoU
November 24th, 2014, 07:25 AM
I thought the issue was with npcs dying

Died/Failed, My memory's not so great

LuLuNoir
November 24th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Can I choose the other option? Whatever it may be...

Gambachi
November 24th, 2014, 09:52 AM
Can I choose the other option? Whatever it may be...

The other option is Tutorial Village.. FOREVAH! :evil:

LuLuNoir
November 24th, 2014, 09:54 AM
The other Option is Tutorial Village.. FOREVAH! :evil:

That's fine! Me and Mirror King plus Grandma FOREVER could be alright. But....I'd die without my true love! Eversun Elder-san.

LadyOkamia
November 24th, 2014, 10:47 PM
For the Fame! Glory to Demicia!

DOMOAKFrost
November 24th, 2014, 11:13 PM

I had to solo it for my video. That was a pain in the ass.

Kirbychu
November 24th, 2014, 11:56 PM
I think I went monster side last time so I'll probably go fame this time around. I also hope they keep the golden weapon as a reward...

First thing I'm gonna do is unlock the Well and Town Hall Basement...then probably let my mirror quests sit there for an eternity until I get bored and decide to do them (or until I decide to go pilfering and need access to other areas).

Livipo
November 25th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Monster path, like before. I don't care much for fame or killing animals xD

PsychoIndy
November 25th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Back during Aeria days, when asked what path I took, my response was "KILL THEM ALL!!!" Gonna take the hero's path again.

TehParamedic
November 25th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Took monster last time, so I'm going with fame now. Tired of being a goody-two shoes! I want to wear Crocs, not shoes!

UmbyZero
November 25th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Why wouldn't everyone want to hang out with the Phoenix Trio??? They are so cute! Monster path ftw! XD

DOMOAKFrost
November 25th, 2014, 07:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwL6ohbDZBA&t=12m

12:00

This is why I hate the beast path.

(even one of them dying is enough for a mission failed, and I barely saved one of them)

Miradora
November 25th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Beast Side has a part where you can shank a guy for money to pay for getting into Grizzly.. not to mention what you do to your friend Octavius.

Hero Side has a cool sidequest (at the end of part 3 but before you start part 4) with extra cutscenes that I only found out about when doing my alt's MQ, and I have a lot of good memories relating to Hero side, so Hero side for me.

Rutella
November 26th, 2014, 01:59 PM
I was on the Monster side last time and I never beat it due to being stubborn and not wanting to work in teams, so maybe I'll try to complete the quests this time

TheRealTangerine
November 26th, 2014, 03:16 PM
I was on the Monster side last time and I never beat it due to being stubborn and not wanting to work in teams, so maybe I'll try to complete the quests this time

The teams were my favourite part of these quests >.< I always helped whenever I could with these, because I loved them! And if you level with a friend from the start ...you can sorta do both stories if each of you choose the opposing sides...<3

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Back during Aeria days, when asked what path I took, my response was "KILL THEM ALL!!!" Gonna take the hero's path again.

FF8 is win and killing them all is WIN.

Genocide<3