PDA

View Full Version : Dream of Mirror Online Public Skype Chat.

FadeDragon
November 25th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Greetings Dreamers,

So Celestial is hosting a public skype chat which is open to all members of the DOMO community. For the time being it is merely a socal chat where players of different backgrounds can meet and begin to reform our community previous to the games launch.

When the game is launched the chat will be used as a point of contact between various guilds and hopefully assist with organization of cross-guild events such as raids.

So if you are interested in joining the massive group chat, add me on skype, my username is:
FadeDragontear

As a quick warning, the chat is quite active and can be annoying if you do not disable skype sounds or at least disable notifications for that chat, if you need assistance in doing those things, just let me know.

I look forward to meeting or re-meeting many of you either in this skypechat or in game. Thanks for your time.

DevilInGlasses
November 25th, 2014, 02:42 PM
disabling alerts is done with the /alertsoff command in the text input box

FadeDragon
November 25th, 2014, 02:55 PM
disabling alerts is done with the /alertsoff command in the text input box

Yeah that. Although I opt to just disable skype sounds altogether.

ArabPikachu
November 25th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Glad your chat is growing! :)

FadeDragon
November 26th, 2014, 01:43 PM
We've had a really positive response so far, don't by shy guys, I don't bite...hard.

ZenDragoon
November 26th, 2014, 01:54 PM
I run a Youtube skype chat group with 26 people and I always encourage everyone upon entering to disable their notifications so that it doesn't drive them away. I also suggest setting your notifications to where you can only get the bright yellow notifications if someone says your name or variations of your name. I'm a bit of a Skype wizard :P

How many members are in the chat so far?

FadeDragon
November 26th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Current count is 22 and growing daily. You should add me, it would be great to have a GM in chat or at least easily accessible for community questions.

LadyOkamia
November 26th, 2014, 02:38 PM
I would love to join ^^! I love meeting new people and I would love to get to know my community more =)! My skype= kitsunegoddess

ZenDragoon
November 26th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Current count is 22 and growing daily. You should add me, it would be great to have a GM in chat or at least easily accessible for community questions.

I'd have to create a new Skype account though but perhaps.

FadeDragon
November 26th, 2014, 03:41 PM
I'd have to create a new Skype account though but perhaps.

Its up to yourself and Suba if they want to allow it. The invitation is open to anyone. :)

OmgZombieCharm
November 26th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Greetings Dreamers,

So Celestial is hosting a public skype chat which is open to all members of the DOMO community. For the time being it is merely a socal chat where players of different backgrounds can meet and begin to reform our community previous to the games launch.

When the game is launched the chat will be used as a point of contact between various guilds and hopefully assist with organization of cross-guild events such as raids.

So if you are interested in joining the massive group chat, add me on skype, my username is:
FadeDragontear

As a quick warning, the chat is quite active and can be annoying if you do not disable skype sounds or at least disable notifications for that chat, if you need assistance in doing those things, just let me know.

I look forward to meeting or re-meeting many of you either in this skypechat or in game. Thanks for your time.

Why dont you make a TS Channel? :-)

FadeDragon
November 26th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Why dont you make a TS Channel? :-)

Because I use skype on a day to day basis. I think there was a Raidcall group going as well.

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 04:17 PM
No one is in the Raidcall. Boooo~

FadeDragon
November 26th, 2014, 04:20 PM
No one is in the Raidcall. Boooo~

Then get on the skypetrain? Woo woo

http://i.imgur.com/CDpt12Q.jpg

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 08:35 PM
I'll never get on that train!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tppnGY7I1qlvwnco1_r1_400.gif

FadeDragon
December 1st, 2014, 04:05 PM
Just a friendly update stating the chat is still going strong and that you shouldn't be shy in adding me. It would be nice if we could get at least one or two representatives from each guild in the group to make a UN kinda thing.

LadyOkamia
December 1st, 2014, 06:40 PM
Im in the skype group~ And if you join you can be a cute foxy :D!

lelouch432
December 14th, 2014, 11:56 PM
Would it still be alright if new people join the skype chat? Would be nice getting to talk with some Domo people till it starts back up =D

FadeDragon
December 15th, 2014, 01:30 AM
Would it still be alright if new people join the skype chat? Would be nice getting to talk with some Domo people till it starts back up =D

It is a public chat, so anyone is welcome as long as they don't cause trouble.

LMini
December 15th, 2014, 01:41 AM
It is a public chat, so anyone is welcome as long as they don't cause trouble.
can i join

LNova
December 15th, 2014, 01:54 AM
can i join

Can I join too?

FadeDragon
December 26th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Can I join too?

Yes, just add me on skype: Fadedragontear and let me know you want to be added, this goes for anyone.

Carecrow
December 29th, 2014, 03:45 AM
Yes, just add me on skype: Fadedragontear and let me know you want to be added, this goes for anyone.

http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/files/2014/03/pigeon-vs-facepalm-statue-.jpg

Amaiha
January 5th, 2015, 01:24 AM

Just so ya know I added you. Amaya if you see my name but my skype name is rurounikitty I don't know which one you see lol

FadeDragon
January 7th, 2015, 04:06 PM
Just an update, we are also providing a raidcall for voice chat. Again, anyone is welcome to stop by.

Raidcall ID: 10282257

Matchamatsu
January 7th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Sorry guys, I only reveal my voice to complete strangers.

HippieGoddess
January 7th, 2015, 08:55 PM
Sorry guys, I only reveal my voice to complete strangers.

That's understandable. Don't want people we know to really know us. Then you might not like us anymore.

Too confusing? Sorry, I tried for simpler.

FadeDragon
January 13th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Chat still going strong, 66 people and counting! Everyone is excited to hear news about a launchdate!

Kitsunari
January 25th, 2015, 06:41 PM
I-I w-wouldn't mind joining the skype chat, Kitsu.Kato <--Skype name

McLuv1n
January 25th, 2015, 11:12 PM
Just an update, we are also providing a raidcall for voice chat. Again, anyone is welcome to stop by.

Raidcall ID: 10282257

UPDATE: We are now using the more efficient TeamSpeak for our DOMO Public Chat.
Main Thread: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74380
Download TeamSpeak3 here: http://www.teamspeak.com/
Serenial TeamSpeak Direct Link: ts3server://serenial.typefrag.com:7830

Ghirahim
February 10th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Are people still using this? And can one use words to communicate, or is it restricted to voice/webcam? (idk, I don't have Skype)
Because if it's still being used, and words are allowed, I might bother getting Skype (to spread the pessimism :P).

Usakochi
February 10th, 2015, 11:27 PM
You can just type in Skype @Ghirahim