PDA

View Full Version : Raidcall for all

MuinXhan1
November 26th, 2014, 12:03 AM
ok so I believe I made a post before about making a raidcall but....never got moved to our lovely forums SO I'll post about it again
those new to raidcall this should explain it
about raidcall: raidcall is a program designed to be small simple and easy to use being under a gig raidcall works on low end computer without repercussions

info for the DOMO raidcall ID number: 7331137

just head to group tab> enter the ID number above and it will bring up the server> join and top right above the announcement is where you can apply for membership allowing the server address to be stored on your account's info

as of now I am currently busy so if I'm not there dont worry I'll get around to getting memberships accepted!

anyways GLHF enjoy!

ArabPikachu
November 26th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Stop advertising

Maiii
November 26th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Stop advertising

I think it's fine for this person to advertise here even if they posted this in another forum since it never got moved. Is this raidcall channel for a guild or just DoMO in general?

DOMOAKFrost
November 26th, 2014, 12:20 AM
Thing is SubaGames has its own raidcall server. Annoyingly, Raidcall only lets you lurk one at a time.

MuinXhan1
November 26th, 2014, 02:08 AM
I think it's fine for this person to advertise here even if they posted this in another forum since it never got moved. Is this raidcall channel for a guild or just DoMO in general?

for all of domo

MuinXhan1
November 26th, 2014, 02:09 AM
Thing is SubaGames has its own raidcall server. Annoyingly, Raidcall only lets you lurk one at a time.

false you can use several accounts and clients of raidcall to lurk so no need to worry frost

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 03:32 PM
I joined but no body is there except me. LOL bwuahahah

MuinXhan1
November 27th, 2014, 12:46 AM
I joined but no body is there except me. LOL bwuahahah

as I said before busy so I try to check in when I'm not about to pass out lol

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 10:58 AM
I don't know what raidcall is