PDA

View Full Version : ★Dream Of Mirror Online Daily Chat ★

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Why? Because we need one!

But shh don't tell ArabSuperman this is here...it will be our little secret!~

Also feel free to gab about DOMO or what you ate for breakfast. I am eating cereal right now by the way. It's dark outside you say? But breakfast is always and whenever! :COOL:

Captain Crunch<3 Also I am currently trying to recall DOMOs' storyline. Do help with that endeavor. My memory is not what it used to be. I vaguely remember the Mirror King and some lady with big boobs asking me to pose for a screenshot. Hmm~

GameGrave
November 26th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Arabsuperman is everywhere....and I'm kind of starving havent had any food in a couple days now...

UmbyZero
November 26th, 2014, 09:02 PM
I just finished flag hunting in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. XD

As for DOMO storyline... the basic idea is that humans and monsters are fighting and it's thrown the mirror world into chaos. We, from the real world, enter the Kunlun mirror and become our mirror selves (our chosen race, which is supposed to represent our personalities). As the heroes of the mirror world, we must help bring balance. We choose a side, but ultimately we are working to create peace. I think the story is really beautiful and tragic, even with it's quirky humor.

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Arabsuperman is everywhere....and I'm kind of starving havent had any food in a couple days now...

You sir need a can of SPAM, ps it's made from PuPu meat...

I just finished flag hunting in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. XD

As for DOMO storyline... the basic idea is that humans and monsters are fighting and it's thrown the mirror world into chaos. We, from the real world, enter the Kunlun mirror and become our mirror selves (our chosen race, which is supposed to represent our personalities). As the heroes of the mirror world, we must help bring balance. We choose a side, but ultimately we are working to create peace. I think the story is really beautiful and tragic, even with it's quirky humor.

Hm so that's the gist of it? Interesting. And I thought DOMO was just about the grinding.

GameGrave
November 26th, 2014, 09:20 PM
You sir need a can of SPAM, ps it's made from PuPu meat...

I actually own varying flavors of spam but nothing to eat it with...kinda bleh when i cant make a sandwitch or something with it

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Spam with rice<3
Spam with eggs<3
LOL I could go on and on~

Maybe you need some Ramen, put the spam in there

LadyOkamia
November 26th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Superman is everywhere.

Btw my memory is very bad ever since my Car Accident but I am sure my memory will come back after I have gone in game =)! I remember some monster saying my "boobs were so small" and laughed at me lol. And my friend was behind me laughing about that. And for some reason I had to talk to lady about my characters boobs size? I 4got what it was for lol.

Right now I just got done eating pizza now I am listening to my Jams~

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 09:46 PM
That is Mrs.Magic Eye, baby! She knows everything. How tall you are! The size of your cleavage and she can also show you different hair colors. She is in my top 5 DOMO NPCs.

UmbyZero
November 26th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Spam with rice<3
Spam with eggs<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

LadyOkamia
November 26th, 2014, 09:48 PM
That is Mrs.Magic Eye, baby! She knows everything. How tall you are! The size of your cleavage and she can also show you different hair colors. She is in my top 5 DOMO NPCs.

XD! I see. Yeah Domo was a lot of fun ^^! Dancer best class NA! Not sure if I really had a favorite NPC. I wish I could remember....

Oh I am also playing some Persona Q atm. It is fun!

GameGrave
November 26th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Spam with rice<3
Spam with eggs<3

i dont have any rice or eggs or ramen my cupboards are litterally bare....i have sugar and salt though...

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Ok I guess you can always make Glazed Spam. LMAO

Otherwise go to McDonalds!~

GameGrave
November 26th, 2014, 09:58 PM

i love monty python

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 09:58 PM

I've been watching this over and over and I can't stop laughing. LOL
Reminds me of all those people who hate SPAM. LOL

I cant stand SPAM!~

GameGrave
November 26th, 2014, 09:59 PM
Ok I guess you can always make Glazed Spam. LMAO

Otherwise go to McDonalds!~

if i had money to go to mcdonalds i would have gotten money for some bread and cheese

LuLuNoir
November 26th, 2014, 10:01 PM
if i had money to go to mcdonalds i would have gotten money for some bread and cheese

Ok do you have a fax machine?
I can fax you bread and 2 slices of cheese.
But in return I need you to fax me your soul and 2 ounces of virgin blood.

GameGrave
November 26th, 2014, 10:08 PM

Virgin blood'll be easy enough to get but i dont have a fax machine, kinda dont understand the point in them

Nethys
November 26th, 2014, 11:39 PM

That's the basic idea. imo the storyline wasn't really anything all that special, but a lot of the characters in it were pretty silly or just plain dumb. It's funny what positions of power some of them had when they were just straight-up incompetent.

GameGrave
November 26th, 2014, 11:55 PM

i found a 20 in my pants pocket and ordered some pizza, tomorrow i'll have thanksgiving with family and friday is payday...all is good

Eostre
November 27th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Hi all. <3 How are you all this evening? :3

Carecrow
November 27th, 2014, 12:04 AM
This thread has lasted almost 2 pages without an arabsuperman post. Consider that a success and close shop.

DOMOAKFrost
November 27th, 2014, 12:12 AM
This thread has lasted almost 2 pages without an arabsuperman post. Consider that a success and close shop.

Why close shop, you can aim for 3 or even 4 pages.

TehParamedic
November 27th, 2014, 02:18 AM
I believe.

TheRealTangerine
November 27th, 2014, 04:16 AM
I'm just posting because someone mentioned eating spam.

Eww thats rancid, spam is disgusting :D

EnochP
November 27th, 2014, 04:31 AM
Helping fill out the pages here. We may be onto a record. As for the story, as far as I know there's an alternative universe of the real world which got buggered up somehow and the mirror version of real life pigs and animals turned into monsters somehow.

LadyOkamia
November 27th, 2014, 04:51 AM
Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone ^^! Stuff your faces and prepare to sleep <3!

FireaArt
November 27th, 2014, 05:05 AM
Woo, lots of stuff going on. Facebook updates, Kickstarter over 7000$, Domo now Greenlit. Things are going down! I'm glad Suba is updating more frequently now, it's a relief after some initial worry. I'm confident that Domo is in good hands!

KashyDragneel
November 27th, 2014, 05:26 AM
Suba do indeed seem to be a great company, defiantly got the making awareness thing down. And our new Gm seem awesome too, I like how involved they are getting with the community. :D

Yaoisama
November 27th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Ever since SubaGames announced they were going to produce DoMO I've been walking around on clouds... Literally. My Sylph-ness is activating, HALP!! ;A; *floats away*

AndreaY
November 27th, 2014, 06:21 AM
We start to see what happens through the Mirror :)

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Hi all. <3 How are you all this evening? :3

i was doing good then i went to sleep :P

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 10:43 AM
also congrats to this page for reaching page 4 without an arabsuperman post world record...maybe we should talk to guinness about it. shall we keep trying to go even further?

Loomynar
November 27th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Woah, what's up people? What's with ArabSuperman? o.o

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Woah, what's up people? What's with ArabSuperman? o.o

he's in every thread, but he hasn't posted in this one and everyone thinks its amazing. Cool guy but posts like 100 posts in like an hour

TehParamedic
November 27th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Edit: Ninja'd (by 10 mins, ty based internet)

Livipo
November 27th, 2014, 12:03 PM
he's in every thread, but he hasn't posted in this one and everyone thinks its amazing. Cool guy but posts like 100 posts in like an hour

Well! He may not have posted in this thread, but you guys have definitely managed to make his presence known anyways :P

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 12:29 PM
are you guys jinxing it now? :P

anyways I'm super excited for ORAS, I'm just sad I might not be able to play it before tomorrow evening. dang Europe, but at least the game gives me something to do till DOMO comes~~

MuinXhan1
November 27th, 2014, 01:07 PM
sitting here waiting on the turkey to get done then just keep listening to some old tunes

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 02:01 PM
i'm so hungry...i was thinking about opening a kickstarter campaign in order to get a big mac from mcdonalds....

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 02:17 PM
i'm so hungry...i was thinking about opening a kickstarter campaign in order to get a big mac from mcdonalds....

based on the salad kickstarter, you might be able to make a fortune! :P

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 02:21 PM
based on the salad kickstarter, you might be able to make a fortune! :P

i was thinking that, cause ya know maybe people would feel bad all i want for thanksgiving is a big mac from mcdonalds until payday friday T^T

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 02:47 PM
i was thinking that, cause ya know maybe people would feel bad all i want for thanksgiving is a big mac from mcdonalds until payday friday T^T

you should give it a go. all the riches just for sympathy and a big mac, think about it! o:

KashyDragneel
November 27th, 2014, 03:10 PM
You could always stick an epic mealtime aspect on the kickstarter, make it more interesting

LuLuNoir
November 28th, 2014, 08:37 AM
I agree. I'd love to have dinner with the Leech Lich.

LadyMae
November 28th, 2014, 10:14 AM

He told me that his internet was getting disconnected because of family issues.
I'm not sure if it's bull**** or forreal so I'm sitting here closely watching.

Carecrow
November 28th, 2014, 01:23 PM
He told me that his internet was getting disconnected because of family issues.
I'm not sure if it's bull**** or forreal so I'm sitting here closely watching.

I'm preparing myself for when he shows up again, backreads every thread and posts half a dozen one-line responses in each of them.

Maiii
November 28th, 2014, 01:27 PM
I'm preparing myself for when he shows up again, backreads every thread and posts half a dozen one-line responses in each of them.

Guysss, it was a family day yesterday! It is okay to take a break once in a while. He's been a bit better lately too. Just needs to stay that way and keep his phone on him lmao

GameGrave
November 28th, 2014, 02:19 PM
you should give it a go. all the riches just for sympathy and a big mac, think about it! o:

i survived til payday so i think i'll be ok XD

DOMOAKFrost
November 28th, 2014, 02:38 PM
see, maybe his plan was turning us all into spammers in hopes of setting a record in this thread.

AbsolutelyAneirin
November 28th, 2014, 03:33 PM
I'm hungry, someone feed me.

Azullama
November 28th, 2014, 05:26 PM
I'm hungry, someone feed me.

I have tons of Thanksgiving leftovers *tosses leftovers to Adalderyn (Peeta Mellark style)*

AbsolutelyAneirin
November 28th, 2014, 05:47 PM
I have tons of Thanksgiving leftovers *tosses leftovers to Adalderyn (Peeta Mellark style)*

ROFL I laughed so hard at that. Team Gale though.

UmbyZero
November 28th, 2014, 05:48 PM
I'm so happy because the horse is finally moving out of my Animal Crossing town! LATER, PAPI! :evil:

Nethys
November 28th, 2014, 07:48 PM

I liked Peeta better.

LuLuNoir
November 28th, 2014, 09:08 PM
This. Is my thread. All you party people better give me some Apple pie.

Azullama
November 29th, 2014, 03:18 AM

I liked Peeta better.
It's all about Team Haymitch, the drunk always wins.

This. Is my thread. All you party people better give me some Apple pie.
http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/apple_pie_350.jpg
you like some, warm apple pie?

LadyOkamia
November 29th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Hey guys! Its been 2 days since I last posted. But I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I ate so much that I got sick XD! I just love turkey <3! And of course I been sleeping a lot due to the turkey! I was spending time with different parts of my family and I think I have enough food to last through winter!

So let Chirstmas come! I am hoping to get a PS Vita this year or Domo!

Matchamatsu
November 29th, 2014, 04:44 PM
I'm so happy because the horse is finally moving out of my Animal Crossing town! LATER, PAPI! :evil:

lol I still have to kick out pretty much every villager...someone is about to move right in front of my house!!!! pissed!

UmbyZero
November 29th, 2014, 08:08 PM
lol I still have to kick out pretty much every villager...someone is about to move right in front of my house!!!! pissed!

I've heard of that problem. Luckily, there's a river in front of my house. They say you should put public works where you don't want villagers to put houses.

I got a spotpass/streepass (can't figure out the difference) house in that plaza north of town. There's so much cool stuff in it that I can order! But they blocked off one of the rooms so I can't see what's in it! GRRRRR! lol

Matchamatsu
November 29th, 2014, 11:03 PM
I've heard of that problem. Luckily, there's a river in front of my house. They say you should put public works where you don't want villagers to put houses.

I got a spotpass/streepass (can't figure out the difference) house in that plaza north of town. There's so much cool stuff in it that I can order! But they blocked off one of the rooms so I can't see what's in it! GRRRRR! lol

-builds 40 streetlights-

I rarely get spotpass houses and when I do they're usually filled with nintendo themed things. USELESS!

LuLuNoir
November 30th, 2014, 03:21 AM
Just popping in to use the litter box. Nya~ Pooping on all your dreams.

PS I love you guys,for reals yo

UmbyZero
November 30th, 2014, 09:09 PM
-builds 40 streetlights-

I rarely get spotpass houses and when I do they're usually filled with nintendo themed things. USELESS!

It was just National Streetpass Weekend. I went to McDonald's and got 3 houses. One of them had a lot of awesome stuff like a game show wheel and a soda machine. I wish I had gotten more but the thing ends today and I already went to McDonald's and now I'm watching The Walking Dead. I got a total of 15 people going to McDonald's twice. I should have tried Best Buy too.

LadyOkamia
November 30th, 2014, 09:20 PM
It was just National Streetpass Weekend. I went to McDonald's and got 3 houses. One of them had a lot of awesome stuff like a game show wheel and a soda machine. I wish I had gotten more but the thing ends today and I already went to McDonald's and now I'm watching The Walking Dead. I got a total of 15 people going to McDonald's twice. I should have tried Best Buy too.

I missed the streetpass weekend =( I am so sad about that! I needed the streetpass for Animal Crossing @_@!

UmbyZero
November 30th, 2014, 10:00 PM
The Walking Dead just ruined my entire holiday season. T_T

LadyOkamia
November 30th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Yeah it does that sometimes T_T! But my holiday was already ruined from Reign and The Vampire Dairies to be honest.

LuLuNoir
December 1st, 2014, 01:32 AM
I haven't caught up on all the vampires diaries yet. Also sad that they cancelled witches of east end.

SeanCT
December 1st, 2014, 01:37 AM

Hmm haven't watched it yet... Now I don't know if I want to.

LadyOkamia
December 1st, 2014, 01:54 AM
I haven't caught up on all the vampires diaries yet. Also sad that they cancelled witches of east end.

If you love Delena then your in for a heartbreak =P

Azullama
December 1st, 2014, 02:24 AM

Yeah it does that sometimes T_T! But my holiday was already ruined from Reign and The Vampire Dairies to be honest.

Well Vampire Diaries isn't over yet and so is Reign. :]

But the Walking Dead was really not a shocker. That was clearly a bad move on her part. (no spoilers here)

LadyOkamia
December 1st, 2014, 02:54 AM

But the Walking Dead was really not a shocker. That was clearly a bad move on her part. (no spoilers here)

I know its not over but my ships are over XD

Shiroyaksha
December 1st, 2014, 06:29 AM
Scrub. Scrub. I spy someone talking about TVD. Delena forever <3

LadyOkamia
December 1st, 2014, 01:32 PM
Scrub. Scrub. I spy someone talking about TVD. Delena forever <3

I love Delena but it does not look good right now =/. I hate that though to be honest. The Author of the books and the one who is helping them with the show hates Damon so much that she loves to toy with his love life. Its very upsetting.

GameGrave
December 1st, 2014, 01:52 PM
I hate when video games have too much to install...*plays combatability patch*

UmbyZero
December 1st, 2014, 08:11 PM

It just happened so fast. I honestly wasn't expecting it at all. Then it was over and I was like, "Whyyyyyy???"

Superstarstrike
December 1st, 2014, 08:18 PM
I hate when video games have too much to install...*plays combatability patch*

*stares at installing process with a glare*

I know that feel.

Azullama
December 1st, 2014, 11:56 PM
It just happened so fast. I honestly wasn't expecting it at all. Then it was over and I was like, "Whyyyyyy???"

Yeah, It was the same as Oberyn from Game of Thrones.. People had to process it for awhile. Then bam! Why did that character do that in the first place?! I'm only sad because Maggie is sad. :c
(already tuesday, I'm free to spoil x)

SeanCT
December 2nd, 2014, 12:37 AM
Yeah, It was the same as Oberyn from Game of Thrones.. People had to process it for awhile. Then bam! Why did that character do that in the first place?! I'm only sad because Maggie is sad. :c
(already tuesday, I'm free to spoil x)

Ehh GOT Oberyn was worse imo due to his reasons for fighting (avenge his sister) and Tyrion also got screwed in the process. When I finally watched TWD lastnight I wasn't too surprised or bothered she got killed mostly cuz it was due to her own stupidity.

Azullama
December 2nd, 2014, 01:18 AM
Ehh GOT Oberyn was worse imo due to his reasons for fighting (avenge his sister) and Tyrion also got screwed in the process. When I finally watched TWD lastnight I wasn't too surprised or bothered she got killed mostly cuz it was due to her own stupidity.

Exactly what I said

But the Walking Dead was really not a shocker. That was clearly a bad move on her part. (no spoilers here) well I'm dying to see the next season meow. I'm just glad it wasnt the other one.

LuLuNoir
December 2nd, 2014, 05:04 AM
Still no DOMO orgy? I am quite saddened by this turn of events. Oh woe is me the man in the dress at the bottom, down a river flowing into despair despite land being so close but yet out of reach. Will my insatiable PuPu hunger be quenched, soon?

Tricy
December 2nd, 2014, 08:35 AM
Still no DOMO orgy? I am quite saddened by this turn of events. Oh woe is me the man in the dress at the bottom, down a river flowing into despair despite land being so close but yet out of reach. Will my insatiable PuPu hunger be quenched, soon?

Man... talking about orgy... I played second life last week. Gosh... i never though something like that could ever exist. Silly me

Loomynar
December 2nd, 2014, 09:59 AM
By orgy did you actually mean mass orz?

SeanCT
December 2nd, 2014, 11:21 AM
Exactly what I said well I'm dying to see the next season meow. I'm just glad it wasnt the other one.
Ahhh I didn't see that post. ^^

Man... talking about orgy... I played second life last week. Gosh... i never though something like that could ever exist. Silly me
Still never played it... Thought about it but then thought nah I'll stick to my anime/adventure style mmo's.

LadyOkamia
December 2nd, 2014, 01:29 PM
Morning Everyone! How is everyone today? It is raining here and I am loving it @_@!

Also I belive there is a Domo Orgy going on but its in a secret place XD!

TheIssing
December 2nd, 2014, 02:02 PM
I think I need new gloves. it were so cold outside I thought my hands were about to freeze off, thank god it was wind still. Maybe this time of the year ain't the best part to pick up your bicycle again xwx"

Morning Everyone! How is everyone today? It is raining here and I am loving it @_@!

evening to you! the day has been good ;D

LuLuNoir
December 2nd, 2014, 02:07 PM
I've been building my DOMO list and checking it twice. Have to see which build is naughty or nice. Also wow the kickstarter actually did fairly well. Congratulations are in order.

Azullama
December 2nd, 2014, 02:43 PM
Also wow the kickstarter actually did fairly well. Congratulations are in order.

They better use black widows as advertised. :]

LadyOkamia, fellow SoCalnian'? It's raining here too. Love it makes me moppy but I like it #emolife

DOMOAKFrost
December 2nd, 2014, 03:32 PM

Also I belive there is a Domo Orgy going on but its in a secret place XD!

I'm mystified how you can believe something like that is physically possible.

Or maybe I'm being too literal.

LadyOkamia
December 2nd, 2014, 03:50 PM
They better use black widows as advertised. :]

LadyOkamia, fellow SoCalnian'? It's raining here too. Love it makes me moppy but I like it #emolife
I live in California and the town I live it it hardly rains Dx! So I am loving it! #RainLife

I think I need new gloves. it were so cold outside I thought my hands were about to freeze off, thank god it was wind still. Maybe this time of the year ain't the best part to pick up your bicycle again xwx"

evening to you! the day has been good ;D

I am glad you had a wonderful day! Mine just started!

I'm mystified how you can believe something like that is physically possible.

Or maybe I'm being too literal.

The mind is a powerful tool my dear watson.

DOMOAKFrost
December 2nd, 2014, 04:07 PM
I live in California and the town I live it it hardly rains Dx! So I am loving it! #RainLife

I am glad you had a wonderful day! Mine just started!

The mind is a powerful tool my dear watson.

pervert.

Maiii
December 2nd, 2014, 04:18 PM
pervert.

Our community is the best, man. Not gonna find such open conversations elsewhere hahaha

GameGrave
December 2nd, 2014, 04:24 PM
*stares at installing process with a glare*

I know that feel.

its a terrible feeling almost as bad as waiting a week for an anime with a serious cliffhanger

LadyOkamia
December 2nd, 2014, 04:50 PM
pervert.

Ohhh Senpai... .////. I love you to <3!

LuLuNoir
December 2nd, 2014, 04:55 PM
Pervert is such a strong word. I prefer "sadistic deviant".

GameGrave
December 2nd, 2014, 05:04 PM
Pervert is such a strong word. I prefer "sadistic deviant".

I prefere standard masochist

EnochP
December 2nd, 2014, 05:07 PM
I prefere standard masochist

An ordinary person who derives sexual pleasure from his own humiliation? How odd :ehh:

Aidyl
December 2nd, 2014, 05:11 PM
An ordinary person who derives sexual pleasure from his own humiliation? How odd :ehh:

Sounds legit to me :P

GameGrave
December 2nd, 2014, 05:16 PM

an ordinary person would be a standard person, I'm just an ordinary masochist...basically what you'd expect a masochist to be...the standard

EnochP
December 2nd, 2014, 05:20 PM
an ordinary person would be a standard person, I'm just an ordinary masochist...basically what you'd expect a masochist to be...the standard

Indeed, a masochist is one whom derives sexual pleasure from his own humiliation or pain. It's a niche but I guess everyone has their vices

LadyMae
December 2nd, 2014, 05:20 PM
I hate when video games have too much to install...*plays combatability patch*What console? o3o

GameGrave
December 2nd, 2014, 05:31 PM
What console? o3o

I was installing destiny on ps3 but i own ps3, ps4, xbox360, wiiU, 3ds and obviously my computer are my systems that connect to the internet i own a lot more consoles too though

GameGrave
December 2nd, 2014, 05:34 PM
Indeed, a masochist is one whom derives sexual pleasure from his own humiliation or pain. It's a niche but I guess everyone has their vices

I actually just wanted to use word play on the complete opposite of a sadistic deviant

EnochP
December 2nd, 2014, 05:42 PM
I actually just wanted to use word play on the complete opposite of a sadistic deviant

Well, a sadist, or a sadistic person is one who gains sexual pleasure from hurting others. And a deviant is someone who departs from the norm. So I guess the opposite to that would be a Mainstream Nun. Perhaps she listens to chart music, or owns an iPhone.

DOMOAKFrost
December 2nd, 2014, 05:44 PM
Our community is the best, man. Not gonna find such open conversations elsewhere hahaha

I'm sure you're enjoying yourself.

DOMOAKFrost
December 2nd, 2014, 05:45 PM
Ohhh Senpai... .////. I love you to <3!

you love me to heart? Sorry, my parser broke.

Also, unless you're a Mayan AI, I'm not your senpai.

LadyMae
December 2nd, 2014, 05:46 PM
I was installing destiny on ps3 but i own ps3, ps4, xbox360, wiiU, 3ds and obviously my computer are my systems that connect to the internet i own a lot more consoles too though

I see :c All the counsoles cept xbox one, which i have :c

GameGrave
December 2nd, 2014, 05:47 PM
Well, a sadist, or a sadistic person is one who gains sexual pleasure from hurting others. And a deviant is someone who departs from the norm. So I guess the opposite to that would be a Mainstream Nun. Perhaps she listens to chart music, or owns an iPhone.

well i chose the opposite of sadist who gets sexual pleasure of hurting others with masochist who gets sexual pleasure of being hurt and deviant who departs from the norm with standard which is the norm

GameGrave
December 2nd, 2014, 05:47 PM

lol yeah im hoping to get an xbox one in the future sometime

EnochP
December 2nd, 2014, 05:48 PM

People still use games consoles in 2014?

DOMOAKFrost
December 2nd, 2014, 05:50 PM

Glorious PC master race represent.

GameGrave
December 2nd, 2014, 05:51 PM

i use consoles and the computer

EnochP
December 2nd, 2014, 05:52 PM
Glorious PC master race represent.

Well of course, you're an ancient AI. You'd need at least an i7 4790K to compete with all that south american pyramid shenanigans

DOMOAKFrost
December 2nd, 2014, 05:55 PM
Well of course, you're an ancient AI. You'd need at least an i7 4790K to compete with all that south american pyramid shenanigans

pfft, I'm running a matrix of 1024 Xeon E5 2699v3s

EnochP
December 2nd, 2014, 05:56 PM
pfft, I'm running a matrix of 1024 Xeon E5 2699v3s

Oh my, you've put my i5 3570 to shame... I somehow feel emasculated :(

LadyOkamia
December 2nd, 2014, 06:22 PM
you love me to heart? Sorry, my parser broke.

Also, unless you're a Mayan AI, I'm not your senpai.

The rejection never felt so good.

DOMOAKFrost
December 2nd, 2014, 06:25 PM
The rejection never felt so good.

Hey, I'm an AI, not a dutch wife.

LuLuNoir
December 2nd, 2014, 06:45 PM
I am the DOMO master race. All you other mmorpgs better get out of my way! Before the genocide starts~

LadyOkamia
December 2nd, 2014, 09:54 PM
Hey, I'm an AI, not a dutch wife.

Its not rare for an AI to develop some sort of feelings.

Example: Sword Art Online/ Dot Hack

DOMOAKFrost
December 2nd, 2014, 09:58 PM

my masters didn't want me to waste my resources developing skills not relevant to their interests.

LadyOkamia
December 2nd, 2014, 10:07 PM
my masters didn't want me to waste my resources developing skills not relevant to their interests.

I see very interesting.

Loomynar
December 3rd, 2014, 03:21 AM

And then there's HAL2000 or GlaDOS!

LuLuNoir
December 3rd, 2014, 04:13 AM
So bored out of my mind that I played flyff. Webzen opened a new eu server and my god that game is awful. Lol.

I guess it can hold me over for a bit.

TehParamedic
December 3rd, 2014, 05:55 AM

QFT.
And then there's IMVU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvLwipBosOs

LuLuNoir
December 3rd, 2014, 06:13 PM
Only lik 45 hours left to go on the KickStarter for DOMO and they have already raised 8,349 CAD which is like 7343.33 in American money.

Wow....I could totally buy me a awesome DOMO experience with that. *day dreams*

GameGrave
December 3rd, 2014, 08:44 PM
QFT.
And then there's IMVU.

omg my life is ogre

LuLuNoir
December 5th, 2014, 03:26 PM
I had this weird dream last night were my teeth were falling out and I was gumming PuPus to death like a boss. Yo.

I wonder what it all means. Hmm.

Gambachi
December 5th, 2014, 04:18 PM
QFT.
And then there's IMVU.

You owe me some new eyeballs. :mad:

Seriously though. Where did you get footage of North Korea? I thought nobody was allowed in there except Rodman?

LuLuNoir
December 6th, 2014, 04:30 PM
I've been hearing rumors that DOMO is coming out this month. Hmm.

Let's spread a new rumor! I heard that LuLuNoir likes ham sandwiches.....made from PuPu babies.

And that's not ketchup... IT'S BLOOD!!!!

LadyOkamia
December 6th, 2014, 09:06 PM
So I just got done watching Kill La Kill it was a pretty good anime :D! It was kinda weird but hey I am fine with weird.

Zephrom
December 7th, 2014, 10:03 AM
I'm slowly thinking of playing Spirit Tales just as a filler until domo is out..dem chibi powa. :P

LuLuNoir
December 7th, 2014, 11:05 PM
Spirit Tales is ok. If you're gonna play I'll play with you. :)

neo007dm
December 8th, 2014, 07:56 AM
I love you all, can't wait to see you in game.

Zephrom
December 8th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Spirit Tales is ok. If you're gonna play I'll play with you. :)

Well can't hurt for me to try the game out, got the client install but haven't made an account yet. I see you can refer friend in that game for bonus :awsum:

Lokina
December 9th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Yes, a chat area would be very nice for domo.

However, it might be a little empty right now for a lot of the time.

LuLuNoir
December 10th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Just got back from the casino. Spent too much money but at least I got a ruby pet. LOL

Loomynar
December 10th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Just got back from the casino. Spent too much money but at least I got a ruby pet. LOL
You mean that you somehow got a red, bat/cat breed that breathes fire? o.o

Gambachi
December 10th, 2014, 07:08 AM
You mean that you somehow got a red, bat/cat breed that breathes fire? o.o

Anything can happen in Las Vegas. :COOL:

HealerKun
December 10th, 2014, 12:17 PM
no :( i can't get a date , even at vegas :( nobody loves me :please prepare your attention bags:

Zephrom
December 10th, 2014, 06:52 PM
no :( i can't get a date , even at vegas :( nobody loves me :please prepare your attention bags:

Y U NO grab goodies bag in Vegas? :gusta:

TheIssing
December 14th, 2014, 01:50 PM
I emerge back from my cold and sickness. I seem to have miss a lot xD

Zephrom
December 14th, 2014, 06:22 PM
I emerge back from my cold and sickness. I seem to have miss a lot xD

you haven't miss much, once the CBT date announce then you will miss a lot. For now the within 60 day impatience wait is getting people rile up; 1 way or another..

LuLuNoir
December 15th, 2014, 04:55 AM
I dunno what to think about the whole in 60 days thingy.

I mean in 60 days could technically be tomorrow or 3 weeks from now.

Then you get one GM saying it's just an estimation. And it could be a wrong estimation.

Guess we won't know what's going on until we get more precise news.

LadyOkamia
December 17th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Well I use to be like a lot of people here. Where I was so impatient I was driving myself insane and posting randomly etc. But I guess since I am older now I learned a lil patience? I don't know but I am fine with waiting for Domo. Yeah it would be nice to play cause I have so much time on my hands. No Job Etc.

But man once Domo comes out I will be very happy ^^! I hope things will be more fun this time around!

So how is everyone's holidays going so far? I am kind of dreading Christmas since I am poor and cant buy my bf or family anything nice... So I feel like everyone will look at me with the "Wow no presents?" look and make my Christmas day not very fun @_@! I think the hardest part will be looking at my lil cousins face when she ask's "Where is my present?" The feels will be so strong @_@!

I wish little kids liked handmade gifts or toys @_@!

M0ckles
December 21st, 2014, 07:46 AM
hi! i'm new to the forums but i played domo allot when i was younger i'm actually really glad about the 60 day thing because i thought it was going to be a release halfway through next year, i'm so relieved i can play it so soon :P