PDA

View Full Version : Is their already a guild with (mostly) EU Players?

ProjektWaffel
November 27th, 2014, 02:24 AM
It seems that the most players who hang around in the forum are from UTC - 10-4.

I wonder if their is already a Guild with mostly pll from EU (UTC+1 etc.)

Would be interreset to join such an guild since its simply more fun if pll actually online if you are, :awsum: especially if you can only bin online 2-3h a day :-)

Carecrow
November 27th, 2014, 02:55 AM
I'm UTC +12

no friends

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 02:59 AM
Innocence got a lot of EU players as a bunch of us had sticked together since the gametribe days.
At least 5 of us are EU players

AndreaY
November 27th, 2014, 05:02 AM
EU here too. You will not play alone ;)

Vanland
November 27th, 2014, 05:33 AM
EU checking in. With all Sapphire and Onyx people here the PuPu community has to step up as well.

KashyDragneel
November 27th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Innocence will have a lot of EU members, as well as people from other time zones, we are a mixed bunch, hopefully that'll mean there is always someone online.

Belzughast
November 27th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Well, seems to me, there aren't many EU players at all. Time will tell, closed beta could start :)

ProjektWaffel
November 27th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Well, seems to me, there aren't many EU players at all. Time will tell, closed beta could start :)
naaaaaaaaah, but "EUs" are more the lurking typs... i guess :ehh: ?
Imagen we would all post as much as ArabSuperman does! @_@

Livipo
November 27th, 2014, 09:28 AM
haha yeah I guess we are lurkers, idk xD
I'm currently in Elite, don't think there are other EU's there other than me at the moment. O.o

AndreaY
November 27th, 2014, 10:18 AM
lurk...lurk...lurk...POST!

EnochP
November 27th, 2014, 10:44 AM
We need an English Guild. I for one are in support of the formation of "Redcoats" :COOL:

Livipo
November 27th, 2014, 11:22 AM
An EU guild would be cooler :P
They are so rare that they should at least unite, if there are enough of them of course xD

"Redcoats"? Really? :P

EnochP
November 27th, 2014, 11:27 AM
EU guild hmm..

"Euro"
or
"EuropeanUnion" it is then

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 11:59 AM
shalll we really let EU invade DOMO? :P
I'm already with a guild so can't just jump into such one, but it does sound appealing with an European guild. :P

Livipo
November 27th, 2014, 12:10 PM
shalll we really let EU invade DOMO? :P
I'm already with a guild so can't just jump into such one, but it does sound appealing with an European guild. :P

Same here, but it would be cool to have around :P I am too loyal to jump guilds just like that, but the game hasn't even started :)

EuropeanUnion sounds very political, and I just remembered that my country is not a member of EU, but we are definitely in europe xD
Not that I have a better idea... :P

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Same here, but it would be cool to have around :P I am too loyal to jump guilds just like that, but the game hasn't even started :)

EuropeanUnion sounds very political, and I just remembered that my country is not a member of EU, but we are definitely in europe xD
Not that I have a better idea... :P

It would at least send the right message. no one would not be able to get it's for Europeans! ;D oh yeah that is right, Norwegians ain't in EU. :P
but I feel the same, I'm to loyal to guild jump before the game even started, almost all my old friends through out the old DOMO servers are joining that guild, so I rather stick to them >:

LadyMae
November 27th, 2014, 12:41 PM
haha yeah I guess we are lurkers, idk xD
I'm currently in Elite, don't think there are other EU's there other than me at the moment. O.o

Gavin is from europe :3 and Joe is a night crawler.

EnochP
November 27th, 2014, 12:47 PM
It would at least send the right message. no one would not be able to get it's for Europeans! ;D oh yeah that is right, Norwegians ain't in EU. :P
but I feel the same, I'm to loyal to guild jump before the game even started, almost all my old friends through out the old DOMO servers are joining that guild, so I rather stick to them >:

Haha, that's true

Perhaps the name "Eurobros" will be more tempting

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Haha, that's true

Eurobros sounds like a fun name, I really like it :D
if only it were possible to be in two guilds at once I would surely had joined that one too :P

AndreaY
November 27th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Feels like the name of a Boss :awsum:

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Feels like the name of a Boss :awsum:

I call it, the Europeans are the secret bosses. -jk-

EnochP
November 27th, 2014, 12:57 PM
I call it, the Europeans are the secret bosses. -jk-

We rule the world, really. We just let those pesky Americans have their fun :COOL:

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 12:58 PM
We rule the world, really. We just let those pesky Americans have their fun :COOL:

shhh, don't let them in on our European secrets! D:

EnochP
November 27th, 2014, 01:00 PM
shhh, don't let them in on our European secrets! D:

They shall never find our secret iluminati base ran by vikings and redcoats :EEK:

ProjektWaffel
November 27th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Y E P, i realy got the feeling that we are still on topic. o_o

btw. stop giving them more hints!

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 01:48 PM
So many hints given today. We need our forget beam to make then forget them all

KashyDragneel
November 27th, 2014, 03:25 PM
/Calls Will Smith
"can we borrow your flashy thing?"

Also if you are looking for a euro inspired name, maybe something like TheOldCountry, or maybe just EuroBuddies or something

TheRealTangerine
November 27th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Why all these euro no join innocence, they cray cray.

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 04:52 PM
we could all have such a blast together, but their choice :P

CloudMamori
November 28th, 2014, 02:56 AM
Haha, that's true

sounds way too much like Ouroburos

EnochP
November 28th, 2014, 06:22 AM
sounds way too much like Ouroburos

That dragon thing that eats its own tail? That's also pretty cool.

Although I'm not even suggesting making Eurobros. I've not played in like 4 years, I don't even remember anything about DOMO, let alone making a guild haha

Livipo
November 28th, 2014, 09:25 AM
At least it would be nice to know who the Europe people are, so we know who to bother when we need buddies to lvl with ;)

AndreaY
November 28th, 2014, 10:11 AM
So many hints given today. We need our forget beam to make then forget them all

Take a look here, there is written the open beta date details!
https://www.neatoshop.com/images/product/28/5728/Neuralyzer_27149-l.jpg?v=27149

Livipo
November 28th, 2014, 11:32 AM
But..... That's not Will Smith D8

TheIssing
November 28th, 2014, 04:28 PM
so close, yet so far

ProjektWaffel
November 29th, 2014, 04:18 PM
since...half on topic
[DOMO] Looking for German people to create a German Guild (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73150)

Icywind1980
December 25th, 2014, 07:48 AM
I'm very interested in joining a guild that will play during daytime hours in GMT+1 timezone.

TheIssing
December 27th, 2014, 04:54 AM
I'm very interested in joining a guild that will play during daytime hours in GMT+1 timezone.
try look into some of the topics for the guilds that mainly seems to have European players and see if they fall to your taste? :D there should be some few ones by now.
i'm unsure if there will come a guild that will only have players from that timezone >:

SirPwn
December 27th, 2014, 08:10 AM
*is Yuropean*

But sadly my loyalty's already been bough--I mean, is already take--I mean... given. It's been given. ;o

My play hours will be all over the place anyway, because my work hours are all over the place too. I'm pretty confident I can catch just about anyone online if I want. o.ob

Icywind1980
December 27th, 2014, 02:45 PM
try look into some of the topics for the guilds that mainly seems to have European players and see if they fall to your taste? :D there should be some few ones by now.
i'm unsure if there will come a guild that will only have players from that timezone >:

I assumed this topic was for players in Europe o_o that's why I posted here. Besides, it doesn't have to only have players from my timezone. I would just prefer to have someone to play with when I have time to play. I almost always have more fun playing in random parties than in guilds anyway. Guilds always break up unless they are pvp-centric.

TheIssing
December 28th, 2014, 05:46 AM
I assumed this topic was for players in Europe o_o that's why I posted here. Besides, it doesn't have to only have players from my timezone. I would just prefer to have someone to play with when I have time to play. I almost always have more fun playing in random parties than in guilds anyway. Guilds always break up unless they are pvp-centric.

well the topic is for European players, but it ain't for any specific guilds, so I thought there was a chance a few ones would be bought to attention when looking through this topic. as for one guild that has a few European players would be Innocence (but that's just cause I'm in there, I'm sure there are many others with all you search for) so maybe you should give that a look? you could also wait till the game starts and join a guild then. you could get to know people through random parties and get introduced to guilds that way too? :)

but these are just suggestions. :P

Icywind1980
February 3rd, 2015, 03:36 AM
Bringing this back to the front because it still seems pertinent. If not, I'll make a new thread.

So are there any new guilds with a lot of members from the EU (or players in other timezones that can play during the daytime hours which are very early morning/late night USA timezones)?

AncientArti
February 3rd, 2015, 05:29 AM
as for one guild that has a few European players would be Innocence
*pokes Illy* We don't have a FEW Europeans, nearly ALL of us are Europeans. Advertise our guild a bit more, would ya! :P

Bringing this back to the front because it still seems pertinent. If not, I'll make a new thread.

So are there any new guilds with a lot of members from the EU (or players in other timezones that can play during the daytime hours which are very early morning/late night USA timezones)?
Dunno if you are interested in joining us at Innocence? ;o Our count rose to like ~25 and more by now, and most of us are from GMT +1 (myself included). I'm sure that count will keep rising as we poke our old friends from EU DOMO to come back as well.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=72684

GhostTrick
February 3rd, 2015, 07:58 AM
im from the uk can play together sometime if you want.

Icywind1980
February 3rd, 2015, 11:23 AM
*pokes Illy* We don't have a FEW Europeans, nearly ALL of us are Europeans. Advertise our guild a bit more, would ya! :P

Dunno if you are interested in joining us at Innocence? ;o Our count rose to like ~25 and more by now, and most of us are from GMT +1 (myself included). I'm sure that count will keep rising as we poke our old friends from EU DOMO to come back as well.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=72684

I'll take a look at your guild! Thanks for the link.

im from the uk can play together sometime if you want.

Great I'll add you as a friend :)

Lounatuuli
February 4th, 2015, 05:18 PM
One player from EU here o/
I remember those times when all my friends were online and a clock in my place was 3am.

Livipo
February 26th, 2015, 06:56 AM
Are there any active european guilds now? With room for new players? x)

Icywind1980
February 26th, 2015, 08:07 AM
Innocence is a (nearly all) European guild, but we're full to the gills until we make more room (we're going to scurry our behinds to do it!) Here is the guild's thread: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=72684

I also saw another guild that looked kind of cool: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74572 the blue rogues. You could check them out too. Good luck!

Livipo
February 26th, 2015, 08:17 AM
Innocence is a (nearly all) European guild, but we're full to the gills until we make more room (we're going to scurry our behinds to do it!) Here is the guild's thread: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=72684

I also saw another guild that looked kind of cool: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74572 the blue rogues. You could check them out too. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for the suggestions! :D
Yeah I saw that Innocence was full already.. I'll check out that other one then! xD

My IGN is Liv, feel free to add me ^^

Icywind1980
February 26th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Will do! See you in game!