Xiaoming001
November 27th, 2014, 04:04 AM
another milestone push by our community:evil:

Gigglypuff1313
November 27th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Woooooo!!!! :-)

FireaArt
November 27th, 2014, 05:00 AM
Very excited! I've already posted on the Greenlit forum in Latest News, on the Greenlight page itself, and was gonna post on facebook but somebody beat me too it.

Can't wait to get this lovely game in my Steam library <3

Superstarstrike
November 27th, 2014, 05:11 AM
Let the rejoicing begin.

http://media.giphy.com/media/BQAk13taTaKYw/giphy.gif

LadyOkamia
November 27th, 2014, 05:12 AM
That is nice! I don't use steam so not sure what greenlight actually does I am guessing its a sort of Advertising though. But nice job! I hope to see a lot of people coming back and enjoying the game with us ^^!

FireaArt
November 27th, 2014, 05:16 AM
That is nice! I don't use steam so not sure what greenlight actually does I am guessing its a sort of Advertising though. But nice job! I hope to see a lot of people coming back and enjoying the game with us ^^!

Essentially steam will act as both a minor advertiser and a platform for downloading the game client. The game will most likely be available elsewhere to download, but if you have Steam it's very convenient.

LadyOkamia
November 27th, 2014, 05:21 AM
Essentially steam will act as both a minor advertiser and a platform for downloading the game client. The game will most likely be available elsewhere to download, but if you have Steam it's very convenient.

Ah I see thank you for making that clear for me!

Vanland
November 27th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Now this is some great news to wake up to!

By the community, of the community, for the community.

Livipo
November 27th, 2014, 08:55 AM
That's great news! Thanks for sharing it :D
It's so awesome that it's on Steam, great way to reach new players :)

GameGrave
November 27th, 2014, 10:56 AM
I'm not a big fan of useing skype i very much prefere steam chat so hopefully that'll be close to popular as skype...i hope

ZenDragoon
November 27th, 2014, 11:20 AM
*Goes to make official announcement*

TehParamedic
November 27th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Urge everyone to use Steam! It is popular, Grave, so no worries there! Can't wait to see DOMO make the front page. (☆ω☆)

KuroEins
November 27th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Very nice, job well done everyone!

TheIssing
November 27th, 2014, 12:33 PM
this is really awesome news! :D
now I might use Steam a bit more

PsychoIndy
November 28th, 2014, 04:42 AM
That's great news! Thanks for sharing it :D
It's so awesome that it's on Steam, great way to reach new players :)

It is great news. Whatever helps in getting more players to DOMO, the better. If Steam is the way to do it, then, all the better.

Z0mb3h
November 28th, 2014, 06:25 AM
Awesome news~

Frodothehobbit
November 28th, 2014, 09:41 AM
great news, hoping for more update :)

Gigglypuff1313
November 28th, 2014, 11:24 AM
I'm just wondering how they'll integrate the item mall through Steam, since I've seen some MMOs where they let you use Steam funds to buy just specific item packages and others that more or less implement the entire item mall. Would be awesome to be able to just use my Steam wallet to buy stuff since I'm not exactly sure where to obtain gamecards for Suba and can even just add funds to my Steam account with my bank card (not that I couldn't do the same with Suba of course if needed, but would be easier to be able to do all my game purchasing in one place).

Azullama
November 28th, 2014, 12:51 PM
yeyah, hopefully we would get a good amount of new players. I've seen people who are completely oblivious yet show interest in the facebook comments and steam. Good signs, good signs. :]

AbsolutelyAneirin
November 28th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Congratulations to SubaGames' and the DOMO community! So excited for this.