PDA

View Full Version : I demand a launch date!

QawerfyOsctH72y
November 28th, 2014, 05:07 PM
Im sorry I had to post this Subagames, but we are dieing for a release of this game, especially the fact that you dont even have a ESTIMATED release date for us. We are vary curious to know if it will even come out this year or 2015. Your kickstarter prizes have a delivery date of January 2015, so is that when domo will come out most likely? I dont understand why you cant tell us if it will even come out this year. It would help us maintain stable emotions until the game comes out. Can we get some updates on where you are at at this point? Im sorry again, but this is all I have been thinking about for the past month and did absolutely nnothing but wait for the return of domo.

Can we please have an ESTIMATED release date at least? will it even come out this year?

Kaipiee
November 28th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Maybe if you pay attention on their Facebook and the Kickstarter page you will know why there isn't a release date. If you go to the Kickstarter page the prizes you will get is around January. That should give you an estimate right there.

Maiii
November 28th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Dude, you've got to realize that we're not really in the position to be demanding. The fact that Suba is bringing it back is already much more than we should ask for.

The GMs have mentioned many times that there isn't a release date at the moment, but they'll let us know as soon as they know. Gotta be patient, man. A few more months or even a year couldn't hurt, especially if you want to be able to play the game well without bugs.

AbsolutelyAneirin
November 28th, 2014, 05:15 PM
The kickstarter ends December 5th. Estimated delivery is January 2015. Your estimated release is Dec. 5th - January 2015. *z snap* *struts away*

Azullama
November 28th, 2014, 05:19 PM
I misread it and thought the person demands a lunch date. Cause I was going to ask that... o_o
There will be updates soon enough. December is coming up next week. Just chill and ride the hype train with the rest of us, without hyperventilating, and drooling. ;]

Carecrow
November 28th, 2014, 05:25 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56660621.jpg

TheIssing
November 28th, 2014, 05:29 PM
I rather have them take their sweet time and get a nice inviting game than a rushed bugged one that would let all new players run away x:
let suba do their job and announce a estimated or official release date when they are ready.

DevilInGlasses
November 28th, 2014, 06:28 PM
I demand a puppy made of solid gold.

Doesn't mean I'll get it.

When they are sure of a release date, they will let us know. It does them no favours to keep us in the dark, but it's even worse if they give a date and circumstances arise to make that deadline change.

Be patient. I'm sure Subagames want the game released as soon as possible, too. I am eager for closed beta, but we simply have to wait until Suba are satisfied with internal tests

ProjektWaffel
November 28th, 2014, 06:39 PM
i demand waffles! freshly made for breakfast! :mad:

Vanland
November 28th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Im sorry I had to post this Subagames, but we are dieing for a release of this game, especially the fact that you dont even have a ESTIMATED release date for us. We are vary curious to know if it will even come out this year or 2015. Your kickstarter prizes have a delivery date of January 2015, so is that when domo will come out most likely? I dont understand why you cant tell us if it will even come out this year. It would help us maintain stable emotions until the game comes out. Can we get some updates on where you are at at this point? Im sorry again, but this is all I have been thinking about for the past month and did absolutely nnothing but wait for the return of domo.
We? Speak for yourself. I am perfectly fine waiting another few months for DoMo to come back, and got enough to do in the meanwhile.

Judging from your post I'd say you don't need a release date, but some fresh air. Call up your friends and see if they are interested in hanging out or grabbing a bite at the local Micky D's this weekend or something. That will be two days less of this 'tedious wait'. Fill in the rest of this waiting period yourself.

ChallengerAhri
November 28th, 2014, 06:47 PM
I demand a lunch date. It's been so lonely these past couple days, eating by myself. I'll bring the salsa.
o/

DOMOAKFrost
November 28th, 2014, 06:48 PM
We, the players (http://bannable-offenses.blogspot.com/2006/07/gmdave-does-not-play-favorites.html)

Xiaoming001
November 28th, 2014, 07:15 PM
if i am suba, i would tell you its before 31 of dec 2015 and hoped that you will feel better by getting a date.

Nethys
November 28th, 2014, 07:47 PM
I'll tell you the launch date: Sometime after now and before we get to log on, if only slightly before.

Xiaoming001
November 28th, 2014, 08:21 PM
*tried to take a letter away from the topic turning it into ' i demand a lunch date!'

yea, we should have a lunch date for everyone.

LuLuNoir
November 28th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Well I demand some banana. Puddin´. ��

DOMOAKFrost
November 28th, 2014, 09:52 PM
*tried to take a letter away from the topic turning it into ' i demand a lunch date!'

yea, we should have a lunch date for everyone.

could be a date with Launch.

Kazaaakplethkilik
November 28th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Launch Date:
1 week after people stop asking them about it.

ProjektWaffel
November 29th, 2014, 03:11 AM
Launch Date:
1 week after people stop asking them about it.

doom you!!!!!111!!!!
don't even suggest that!! we will have to wait for ever :(

Xiaoming001
November 29th, 2014, 03:28 AM
another hint is to look at the frequency of news update. near it is, the more update because contents are finalised. read the hints is not so difficult to catch whats going on.

AndreaY
November 29th, 2014, 03:55 AM
Someone wants a date? Oh, my... :O

BlackBuddha
November 29th, 2014, 03:58 AM
:o :o :o :o

Frodothehobbit
November 29th, 2014, 04:35 AM
I demand a lunch date. It's been so lonely these past couple days, eating by myself. I'll bring the salsa.
o/

"We" demand a lunch date with u :O

AbsolutelyAneirin
November 29th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Thanks to this thread I'm hungry... I just ate... and now I'm hungry. Thanks.

Cidopuck
November 29th, 2014, 09:04 PM
We've already had this thread, I've already closed it, and already explained why. Please do not make more of these threads.

When we have a launch date, our jobs literally consist of making sure everyone on the planet knows it. Until we announce it, we cannot tell you.

I can tell you it will not be very much longer, but don't hold your breath for or demand a specific date before we're ready.

Thank you.