PDA

View Full Version : who is still playing in IC DOMO?

Xiaoming001
November 28th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Yea, i know i know. But before the game in SUBA starts some of us are in IC DOMO to relief our addiction. Most of us are still below 40. If anyone is out there, share your ign with us so that we can party in small group for leveling.

DOMOAKFrost
November 29th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Didn't we already have a thread for this?

Z0mb3h
November 29th, 2014, 07:41 AM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=72943

Eh- was more for screenies I think? *shrugs* x3

I quit IC DOMO as soon as I heard about Suba. I managed to get to level 30 though on my dancer

Xiaoming001
November 29th, 2014, 07:47 AM
yes the audience are different, most players have been playing for a while and here i am looking for new players. so i don't see how it is the same.

DevilInGlasses
November 29th, 2014, 11:08 AM
yes the audience are different, most players have been playing for a while and here i am looking for new players. so i don't see how it is the same.

You will find the vast majority of people here are DOMO veterans. DOMO's an older game and quite a niche with all the advancements we've had to MMO's the past few years (Not to mention it's a cell shaded anime MMO, which is already a niche market itself)

AndreaY
November 29th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Once entered on Steam, we can expect (and hope a good number of) new players, then I guess the main reason we here is something other than stunning graphics and alike, so the game may be fine to keep as is.

Back to the topic, I am waiting for release here.

Xiaoming001
November 29th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Once entered on Steam, we can expect (and hope a good number of) new players, then I guess the main reason we here is something other than stunning graphics and alike, so the game may be fine to keep as is.

Back to the topic, I am waiting for release here.

Do you mind explaining about Steam? What role does it plays?

back to the topic, anyone who are still below 40 are welcome to join us